Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53735 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax: shocked Runs away
. *catches him by d brokos, drags him into d uouse luks left nd right. Salutes madam temi gracie b4 shutting the door. Starts to deal with him. He screams till light fades*

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by buJu234: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . *catches him by d brokos, drags him into d uouse luks left nd right. Salutes madam temi gracie b4 shutting the door. Starts to deal with him. He screams till light fades*

***Banging on the Door**

Open o!! Make una deal with me too o! grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels:
Taa!
If I hear!
sweery, I dnt giv foolishly, I gav her d money for her flight ticket to europe bak in 2009, but today, I've gotten more than 5times dat amount frm her without makin any request.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
buJu234: 100k
. These r the good men in nland
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . This is the only responsible man here cool.
if dis statement is solely because I was able to give the lady 100k wen she needed my help, then i refuse to be responsible. Cos u will also call me irresponsible wen I dnt hav to give. Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jenams: sweery, I dnt giv foolishly, I gav her d money for her flight ticket to europe bak in 2009, but today, I've gotten more than 5times dat amount frm her without makin any request.
Oya me wan go Europe, how mush u go give me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1:

***Banging on the Door**

Open o!! Make una deal with me too o! grin
. *deals with him for 3days,kicks him out tymax checks acc balance -RED!* eehen Mr mad cow wat did u say? Its one man per amazon speak to ma OGA Madam temi she will assign some one to u. *bangs d door in his face*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Jenams]if dis statement is solely because I was able to give the lady 100k wen she needed my help, then i refuse to be responsible. Cos u will also call me irresponsible wen I dnt hav to give. Cheers.[/quote. ). Ok modified* this is d only irresponsible man here* r we ok now]

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by elari(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well. Once gave an ex 50k to register for a trip to go and see her people.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by buJu234: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . These r the good men in nland

eh sorry giving 100k doesnt make me a gud guy...

its based on ones financial strength and heart...

so the guy that has only 1k to give from a gud heart should also b called a gud guy.. wat do u think?

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
buJu234:

eh sorry giving 100k doesnt make me a gud guy...

its based on ones financial strength and heart...

so the guy that has only 1k to give from a gud heart should also b called a gud guy.. wat do u think?
. Most def dear but can't u c d sacastic answers of ur fellow men here. Dem wicked o
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by snadguy007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . These r the good men in nland
madam rozzay, what is the biggest amount you have given borrowed a guy you dated??
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
snadguy007: madam rozzay, what is the biggest amount you have given borrowed a guy you dated??
. I reject it IJN. Every Man dat wants to eat my money fall down nd die by fire. Die die die die. IJN!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by snadguy007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . I reject it IJN. Every Man dat wants to eat my money fall down nd die by fire. Die die die die. IJN!! tongue
Rotfl, lmao grin grin grin Man don turn evil spirit now wey u dey use fire pursue, abi.
God dey o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by pomporiking: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
6k because it was overnight wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
snadguy007: Rotfl, lmao grin grin grin Man don turn evil spirit now wey u dey use fire pursue, abi.
God dey o
. Lol but criously its not bad sha but I don fall mugu so can't do it again, think I've said it on one thread like dat- thins we do for love, but men sef stingy deres dis guy dat was toasting me so we became close friends nd he happens to b dating his boss(he tells me every) one day after a very satisfying day of screwing for dem she signed a check of 1mill for himdis guy just dey ping me to give me d testimony like say em be psq na em I dey beg am for my share e no gimme 1kobo. Even wen I nided money for somfin serious d guy wan enter my aso rock b4 he go drop. Told him to carry his money go Men wicked sha
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by hayorbaami: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric: All the nairaland magas go come here dey form bad man. When i'm sure most will even be begging some girls to accept 10k and then promise to send more afterwards

Hahaha. No mind them. And We know their type o.They are afraid of being tagged mugus amd magas, hence the forming.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Smh! Broke asses!

Everywhere.

Nigeria hard oo..
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
It was N24 k as part of her rent..

She was my one and only gf long time ago..
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Am sure if I handle u in the right way u go empty ur bank acc ASAP

I won't mind..
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by iluvweed(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
2million naira for her moms burial ceremony.... wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by buJu234: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Most def dear but can't u c d sacastic answers of ur fellow men here. Dem wicked o

lol... U knw that some NL guys are jst funny set of persons na...

but on a serious note; if a guy is not stingy ( I will advise any lady to flee from stingy guys); based on his financial capacity he should try and take proper care of his girl ( whether wife or just one night stand); if u have it wenti b 50k ??

wouldnt she take care of her self atleast let her look gud; eat well and fresh up. so even u will b proud of her beauty...

na so I see am oo...lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=rozzay][/quote]better
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels:
Oya me wan go Europe, how mush u go give me
lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by hannesy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
iluvweed: 2million naira for her moms burial ceremony.... wink
d weed is realy working

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
5k... Met her online... I have never seen her till date...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Tymax(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ....tanks dear...dis youngman needs real handling...am sure u ll do d work for me perfectly.....we need to empty his accnt balance......
Temigracie and rozzay! Such violent women. See them o! I bind u! Fire!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
Temigracie and rozzay! Such violent women. See them o! I bind u! Fire!!! cheesy cheesy grin
...lol....dis guy s gettn scared already....just appease d gods...n we ll b fyn....**wicked grin**
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by adebayour26: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
dejt4u: 2k max. ,..
Gift worth 6k
Am a witness!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Bgino(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
After cheesecake with all of your friends and family
Who's gonna front the bill? Me
Valet your gator at the club plus buy you drinks
Who gon' show you love? Me
Spend lots of money winin' and dinin' in expensive suites
Compliments of who? Me
Open doors, take you to the movies, treat you like a beauty queen
Now it's time to please me

Don't you say no tonight (don't)
Don't you say no tonight (don't you say no babe)
Don't you say no tonight
Don't you say no tonight (cause I'm ready to go)

Always dropping you off at the beauty shop
Who's gonna pick you up? Me
I be's there, nigga you can call on around the clock
Who gon' be that thug? Me
Took you shopping down in Cancun first class
Who gon' keep you frost? Me
Buying flowers, acting like we lovebirds
All I wanna hear right now is you saying the yes word

Don't you say no tonight (no)
Don't you say no tonight (don't you say no)
Don't you say no tonight (not tonight)
Don't you say no tonight (not when I'm ready to go)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by snadguy007(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Lol but criously its not bad sha but I don fall mugu so can't do it again, think I've said it on one thread like dat- thins we do for love, but men sef stingy deres dis guy dat was toasting me so we became close friends nd he happens to b dating his boss(he tells me every) one day after a very satisfying day of screwing for dem she signed a check of 1mill for himdis guy just dey ping me to give me d testimony like say em be psq na em I dey beg am for my share e no gimme 1kobo. Even wen I nided money for somfin serious d guy wan enter my aso rock b4 he go drop. Told him to carry his money go Men wicked sha

Lolz...kinda funny, i guess the guy is stingy in nature. But it doesnt mean dat guys who gives money to girls without expecting anytin in return are more responsible dan those that ask for sometin. I think it depends on how d girl potrait herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.