Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53692 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
BoboYekini: Sometimes we have light skirmishes here(yorubas vs igbos) but with this your dp I now realise that I absolutely love igbos cheesy
Oh I see....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by babgid(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
10k,she needed the money urgently.and I was the closest person she could tell her problems to
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
BoboYekini:
I know what you guys did here cheesy sharp guy maxit2
oya tell me Mr Yekini. Tell me What you think you know
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
babgid: 10k,she needed the money urgently.and I was the closest person Ɣou could tell her problems to
you try...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by babgid(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
nma24: you try...
maybe.M a nice dude
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Onyiibazz: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
#100, made her promise to pay back in kind before she relocated! Am i not generous?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
nma24: wanna try? 8 milla? ..... lol
babe, you are the real definition of HOT!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
nma24: oya tell me Mr Yekini. Tell me What you think you know
You set up a meet. wink
p.s. did you hide a pawpaw in your top? It's so firm and pointy smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
BoboYekini: You set up a meet. wink
p.s. did you hide a pawpaw in your top? It's so firm and pointy smiley
What do you mean...
Thou should Not say out loud everything thy eye seeth ....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
nma24: What do you mean...
Thou should Not say out loud everything thy eye seeth ....
Ok, lips sealed...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by macjireh: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL:
(Excerpts from Devotional Box with Dr.
Isaiah & Lianna Wealth)
GOSPEL PILLARS MINISTRY
-----
3rd August
GROW IN GRACE
“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of
our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him
be glory both now and forever. Amen.” -
(2Peter 3:18)
Grace is the authority to use God’s Power,
and as we see from our text today, God’s
will for us is that we grow in grace. In other
words, God desires that we grow in authority
over the elements of this world as we go
deeper in our fellowship with Jesus Christ.
The essence of fellowshipping with Jesus is
to know Him more and to be transformed
into His image. Yet, it is not a mere
awareness of Jesus that produces grace but
the knowledge of Jesus Christ by deep
acquaintance is what transforms a man into
the image of Christ and multiplies grace
upon his life. To grow in grace therefore, we
must grow in the knowledge of Him. Glory to
God!
This understanding assures us that God will
not deny us of the grace we need when we
fellowship correctly with Jesus Christ. Even
so, as we continue in fellowship with Jesus
Christ in worship, in prayer or through His
Word, we will begin to grow in grace and
experience a greater manifestation of God’s
power in our lives. . Halleluyah.
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: Let the Grace of God
increase in your life in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO: Seek knowledge today by spending
quality time with the word to gain
knowledge of the person of Jesus Christ.
SAY: I decree and I declare that I am
growing in grace daily.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: SONGS
OF SOLOMON 1&2, REVELATION 8, PSALMS
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by omnidroid(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
2k...and another stole 6k with my wallet on a date
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bharkarh(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2014
evegran: its a question for the guys again. :-P smiley
but seriously, yu look beautiful oooooooooooo #crush
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2014
nma24: I am...
you dislike igbos?

i admire your beauty despite the fact that i know u are igbo...............re u single...............................'no' i guess is d answer......................errrmmmmm...nvm
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
bharkarh: but seriously, yu look beautiful oooooooooooo #crush
Aww merci. smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
evegran: Aww merci. smiley

when re u gonna reply my mail dear
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by lequatee(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2014
mordtonia: Well, I gave my ex boyfriend 25k at some point as a loan, he never paid back even after we broke up.
WANT TO MAKE MONEY MARKETING ONLINE? LEARN HOW www.enaijajobs.com/index/anthonia1.html

hey Engr tonia hawaya? and i dey always use one kain eye look you for schol then. how is the mordsit doing? long time.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by sandra50(f): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Got over a million,wasn't my maga though...was just a nice guy who wanted the best for me.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bharkarh(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
evegran: Aww merci. smiley
#blushing n shy at the same time
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by sandra50(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
U will find her

Wow that's so nice. I will do that soon. Just waiting for that girl that I will give a ring too. I will do anything for her. I am waiting sha[/quote]
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bobojoshua(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
HopeAtHand: Universal Rules of Exchange.

1) To whom Sometin is Given, Sometin is expected...

2) If you collect, u have committed yourself.

3) Nothing goes for nothing.

I did not even include law of Give and Take..

Girl who like to collect should memorise these rules.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
some niggaz have igbo brain
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax: 50 naira transport money grin
Very bad guy cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
omnidroid: 2k...and another stole 6k with my wallet on a date
Can't stop laughing cheesy #badmarket
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
tnktosin: Maximum Should be 150k but that was for her family going through some tough time; she was just a friend Btw. That year wen I was young, naive and nice. I've long been delivered from the maga market. I go rather give my guys or family dough.
Thunder fire Naija hungry girls wey you go assist finish dem go con name you maga.
I remember my guy burst one babe 900k take start business, the babe still disappoint am. wetin pain me be say dis guy no even c the babe bra cry cry Chai
shocked
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by splash23: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax: 50 naira transport money grin
4 wat.but by de way y will u give 50 naira 2 a woman u calm 2 Luv.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Djicemob: I think it's safe to say that u r a maga.
Dat'z not true!
stinginess nah Ur second name? smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Zedric: All the nairaland magas go come here dey form bad man. When i'm sure most will even be begging some girls to accept 10k and then promise to send more afterwards
Exactly dear..
It'z rlly annoying!!! sad
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
xtervaganza: o ti ya weyrey!

Is it ur money?
ouch!! Too rude...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
xtervaganza: to be serious

No amount is too big or little for someone u claim to love
#Gbam.....Very true!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Sehindemi(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Tymax: shocked Runs away
Can't stop laughing.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.