Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,868 members, 7,824,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53771 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tnktosin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Maximum Should be 150k but that was for her family going through some tough time; she was just a friend Btw. That year wen I was young, naive and nice. I've long been delivered from the maga market. I go rather give my guys or family dough.
Thunder fire Naija hungry girls wey you go assist finish dem go con name you maga.
I remember my guy burst one babe 900k take start business, the babe still disappoint am. wetin pain me be say dis guy no even c the babe bra cry cry Chai
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by d33jy85: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mumu bois instead of u 2 spend moni on top these silly goatS its betta u. Spend d cash on ursef to look fly n flashy and stil Bleep deM silly....funny enough if u behave lyk dat they will be d 1s spending on u grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak:

Vivien Westwood, Dorothy Perkins... Aldo, Next loafers, and xoxo one like that. But I av more of Aldo sha. Why?

i wanna know your taste and ....................................
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by MadCow1: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
berbs113: Dude! If phuck can determine how much a lady could love u... I phucked her good... No regrets though... We just sharing greatest gifts given to a lady

Somebody give this guy a fhucking bottle of Champagne..

You fhucked her good, thats all the gratitude she needs to show.

I thinks you should let her off easy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

i wanna know your taste and ....................................
Yay!! So you can order one for me? E get one tirevia for Aldo store I been dey eye ooo. Chai, e make sense die. People still think I'm too tall to wear heels... duh!!! Oya, make I send u link? Just $90 Thank you so much in advance. I don dey love you already sef. Olatunbosun darling... grin grin iwo moh nkan toda ntie.

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak:
Yay!! So you can order one for me? E get one tirevia for Aldo store I been dey eye ooo. Chai, e make sense die. People still think I'm too tall to wear heels... duh!!! Oya, make I send u link? Just $90 Thank you so much in advance. I don dey love you already sef. Olatunbosun darling... grin grin iwo moh nkan toda ntie.

dont love me yet oo (ahe wants to st-rt brain-washing me)....sighs...lemme check for it at amazon first......
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Saraha1(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

dont love me yet oo (ahe wants to st-rt brain-washing me)....sighs...lemme check for it at amazon first......
see your life ? So she don get your weak point be that oh!!!!!!!!!!

Who rock the world? GIRLS!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Saraha1: see your life ? So she don get your weak point be that oh!!!!!!!!!!

Who rock the world? GIRLS!!!!!!!!

weak point ?? lwkmd....even my gf doesnt know my weak point yet....dont rush into conclusions babe
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by scarr: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak:
On top whc level? I say whn we dey 'I love u-u love me" level na. Shuo! tongue
it's not too late to start...I love you oya love me back grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by scarr: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
tnktosin: Maximum Should be 150k but that was for her family going through some tough time; she was just a friend Btw. That year wen I was young, naive and nice. I've long been delivered from the maga market. I go rather give my guys or family dough.
Thunder fire Naija hungry girls wey you go assist finish dem go con name you maga.
I remember my guy burst one babe 900k take start business, the babe still disappoint am. wetin pain me be say dis guy no even c the babe bra cry cry Chai
Chai see bad market angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tnktosin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
scarr: Chai see bad market angry
Big time mehn. We mumu no be small back then.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

Hehehehe... make I love you ooo. so u go add Jara inside....

scarr: it's not too late to start...I love you oya love me back grin
make I see ur account first. Then we go see na.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by scarr: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak:

make I see ur account first. Then we go see na.
07032342624 that's my account manager's no, he'll give u all d details u need about my accounts, but I dey tell u, u no need confirm anything o ye of little faith
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by LOVESGURUS: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
LETS TALK GROSS, COUNTING THE PRESENTS,TRANSPORTS AND MUTIPLYING THE NUMBER OF GALS PLUS THEIR BIRTHDAY GIFTS,OUTINGS, TICKETS PRICES,
CHAI O BOI!
NA LYK 100K
PLUS SOME MUMU ONES WILL NOT EVEN GIVE SMTH BACK 2 JNR
ESP D WESTERN ONES, D SOUTH SOUTH AND EASTERN R SUM OF MY FAV
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by eedriss17(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Na 50 naira oooo my people
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: lol. Thanks hun but really you shouldn't have even answered him. Its NL smiley
We haven't met. I like to give girls things...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
shoefreak: I don't even know how to ask. It is very heavy for my mouth o. Even if I do... cos its a last hope, my heart will be racing. like he'd be feeling important now say I ask am for something.

Well, I don't reject sha. No matter how little. I don't ever reject anything given to me. Every act of giving should be appreciated, even if it's 20k. Na u Helep am make d money ni? But he, go go see am for my face say he don Bleep up. grin grin

But guys ehn.... dem too stingy at times.

i do reject o, especially when the guy don ask me out before, all these guys nor fit give one naira for free except very few, they stingy die
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2014
BoboYekini: We haven't met. I like to give girls things...
Well that's a good habit. Keep it up! Really, more men should be like you. smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2014
maxit2:
If you are the one on your profile pix. Men I go spend like 8 on you.
Then Only you will come back to this thread to testify. Wanna try ?
wanna try? 8 milla? ..... lol
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: Well that's a good habit. Keep it up! Really, more men should be like you. smiley
thanks. More women should LOOK like you smiley *that's corny I know, but cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by macjireh: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL
ACCESS INTO GRACE
August 2, 2014
By Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth
“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through
our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into
this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.”
Romans 5 1-2
Our text today reiterates that by faith in Christ we received salvation
and have access into grace; and it is in that grace that we stand.
This makes it impossible to separate the Grace of God from the
person of Jesus Christ. In describing Him, the Bible says He is full of
grace and truth (John 1:14). In other words, He is the embodiment
and fullest manifestation of the Grace of God.
God’s vision that we should be conformed to the image of His Son
Jesus Christ (Rom 8:29) is therefore a call to access His Grace
continually through constant and unbroken fellowship with His Son
Jesus Christ through His Word, in worship and in prayer (1Cor 1:9).
It is important therefore to realise that the time spent fellowshipping
with Jesus each and everyday is not a mere religious activity. Rather,
it is God’s prescription for sustaining and even increasing our access
into His Grace. This should give you a new sense of purpose and
determination in taking your devotion and quiet times with
seriousness. Come boldly to access God’s Grace today!
WE PROPHESY ON YOU TODAY (SAY AMEN TO THIS): May you
receive access to more of the Grace of God today in Jesus name.
PLAN TO: Spend some time to fellowship with the Lord today to
access more grace.
SAY: I decree and I declare that I have access to the grace of God.
Daily Bible Study: ECCLESIASTES 11&12, REVELATION 7, PSALMS 64
CONTINUOS PRAYING
i. Startup Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to access grace through my
fellowship with you today in Jesus name.
ii. Continuous Prayer:
Recommended - you can begin with at least 10mins per watch.
6-9am Watch: Look through your Life and thank the Lord for every
Good thing that you can find. Psalms 103:2
9-12noon Watch: Pray about challenges around you, your family
members, and friends. Ask for God's intervention. Eph 4:12-15
12-3pm Watch: Pray for your church, its ministers and members, use
them as a point of contact to pray for the church world wide. Ask for
God's intervention. Eph 4: 12-15
3-6pm Watch: Pray for your nation, your president, its leaders and
the people. Ask for God's intervention. Psalms 33:12
6-9pm Watch: Pray for the poor, sick and the needy. Pray also
concerning the needs of the people that came your way today. Ask
for God's intervention. 3 John 2
REDEDICATE YOURSELF TO JESUS TODAY:
Daily Consecration Prayer.
"Oh Lord, I thank you for the first half of 2014. As this second half
commences, I consecrate myself to you body, soul and spirit. Be
before me to lead me, behind me to guide me, and by me to teach
me. May my life be completely yours and bring you glory. Amen."
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
nma24: wanna try? 8 milla? ..... lol
First things first, Are you Igbo?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
BoboYekini: First things first, Are you Igbo?
I am...
you dislike igbos?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by maxit2(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Edited.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2014
edited
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by maxit2(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2014
edited
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2014
peace
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2014
edited
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2014
nma24: I am...
you dislike igbos?
Sometimes we have light skirmishes here(yorubas vs igbos) but with this your dp I now realise that I absolutely love igbos cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2014
maxit2: Edited.
nma24: edited
I know what you guys did here cheesy sharp guy maxit2
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by maxit2(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2014
BoboYekini:
I know what you guys did here cheesy sharp guy maxit2

As you don turn Noah, oya go build Ark.

Hehehe,
Greetings.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by tobybasten(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2014
tnktosin: Maximum Should be 150k but that was for her family going through some tough time; she was just a friend Btw. That year wen I was young, naive and nice. I've long been delivered from the maga market. I go rather give my guys or family dough.
OMG! Bonanza!
OMG! Bonanza!
[

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.