Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36044 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when every woman I meet ask me for my phone number. angry i hate it when the girl next door starts sending "come and take me" signals to my humble personalitycry I hate it when most girls I met starts fighting over me sad
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by agitator: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Girls who dress scantily shocked shocked shocked and end up complainning of men staring at them.
abi you think say na only those bobo them u want entice get eyes angry angry angry
Everybody go watch cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by yuzedo: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
A stupid sense of entitlement grinds my gears to no end (all-encompassing scope)...

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ChiFirstLady(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG
Babe,this one annoys me.True talk abeg
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Truckpusher(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies ask me if I enjoyed it and if the puccy is sweet after one hot sex......Wetin I wan tell you before, sugar dey inside? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Omomehn: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: u no go escape ooo. Na how u take know say na me be this sef?
u go find out for d part 2. Watch out!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
PAINGAIN: I hate it when girls r menstruating.

lol..Dude! u must be a common entrance candidate grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by sucobaba(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG
Miss are you kidding me?lol...if i show you the "koko" nko?what say you?hahahaha
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Truckpusher: I hate it when ladies ask me if I enjoyed it and if the puccy is sweet after one hot sex......Wetin I wan tell you before, sugar dey inside? undecided

Just tell her she didnt put enuf salt. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ChiFirstLady(f): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Truckpusher: I hate it when ladies ask me if I enjoyed it and if the puccy is sweet after one hot sex......Wetin I wan tell you before, sugar dey inside? undecided
Honey dey inside ooo

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: I hate it when guys don't accept the truth .
which "truth"?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn:
oya e do like that. I wan maintain my anonymous status.
BURSTED!!!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I hate it when every woman I meet ask me for my phone number. angry i hate it when the girl next door starts sending "come and take me" signals to my humble personalitycry I hate it when most girls I met starts fighting over me sad

Broda see TB JOSHUA asap..Marine forces at work angry
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I hate it when every woman I meet ask me for my phone number. angry i hate it when the girl next door starts sending "come and take me" signals to my humble personalitycry I hate it when most girls I met starts fighting over me sad

grin grin grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2014
buchibabe: Ok since everybody is hating, lemme hqte my own----

I hate the thought of some men (dogs) who take advantage of under aged female children sexually.
I mean, wetin u c for d smqll innocent baby body wey attract u if no b evil spirit move u
u mean paedophile?i wud rather come for a swt babe like u than goin for an underage.u swt die!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Gistdutch: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when girl expect you to figure out what's going on , on their mind. Am I all knowing ?

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
SleekyPosh:

lol..Dude! u must be a common entrance candidate grin grin
grin one of the kids nah.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Kprice(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when femals forks tink dat only guy r cheaters
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
ChiFirstLady: Honey dey inside ooo

But wait na true u talk sista..Make i come taste small cheesy wink
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
badt gyal. Lol. Honey ko, Alomo ni
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by emymeeky: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: you need to listen to "check on it" by Beyonce. smiley. My best part? "Got it? Flaunt it-boy I know you want it". wink

I hate it when you flaunt your small breasts @ ya profile cheesy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Which honey dey inside?

Some puccy dey tear skin o...... cheesy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: oh! Wow! That's um weirdly impressive. May I suggest you render services to security agents instead, to help with the security challenges our beloved country is experiencing -instead of just using it on us? Just saying! No pressure. 0_o
I dislike girls that talk too much.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: which "truth"?
Too many to mention.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Otunbakay(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Op you are very much on point!

In addition, I hate their mentality that, it is a lover's (man's) duty to satisfy their material and financial needs. And even when you try to measure up they see it as a right and not even a privileged thinking their pu.ssy compensate for the extortions.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Just tell her she didnt put enuf salt. grin grin
Never disregard any puccy after eating it ,you might just be hungry again for the same puccy . tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Kikyben2(f): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Larrysky: Its annoying when guys think they are doing u a favour by dating you maybe cos he has a ride or his wallet is heavy. Mehn! I just show u my fingers
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014
muaa: I hate it when guys think ladies dress/makeup jst to impress dem(guys)
Well said but who you looking good for? Mr. Right?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by kasimevuti(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: i hate it wen guys think all girls wants to chop deir clean mouth......
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the University of Ibadan has been scheduled for 16 August, 2014.
Candidates are advised to to take note of this date as this date and respond accordingly gt more on www.myschoolarena..com
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:
Too many to mention.
start from somewhere.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by dytbabe: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:
Hmm! lipsrsealed

What's hmmming u

I rem smtym long ago, I met this very rich dude, so to say I was attracted to him cos of his wealth bt when I got closer, I realised he's nothing bt a monster, omo, I pick race ooo
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by englishmart(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: i like you for this. You are out to say the truth.No sentiment!
sentiment is just an opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.