Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36028 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mykali(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2014
muaa: I hate it when guys think ladies dress/makeup jst to impress dem(guys)

There's this saying... "you dress to impress" And who else are you impressing? that's if you aren't gây.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by MadCow1: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Attitude of females I hate...

1. angry
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by dadarupees(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy: The most annoying:

I hate when ladies think because you are dating them you are responsible for all their financial need

shey na me born you abi??
my broda I tire 4 dem oh. Like say dem. No get parents.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Larrygr8t: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
I like when girl love sex cos i will put her ass in the right position

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Misblah(f): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
it disgusts me when a guy does a favour for you and expects sex in return angrydammnnn angry

3 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by buchibabe: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Anoda gender e-fight topic. Una no dey taya to hate una sef?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Savigne(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when guys can't accept "No" as "No". I hate it when I give guys my pin and the first message they send is "Hey sweets"..."Sup honey"..... I hate it when cute guys start feeling funky liek they are God's gift to Women folk....Puhleaz

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: i hate it wen guys think all girls wants to chop deir clean mouth......
...so you are one of those who take us for granted....?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Savigne(f): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when guys can't accept "No" as "No". I hate it when I give guys my pin and the first message they send is "Hey sweets"..."Sup honey"..... I hate it when cute guys start feeling funky like they are God's gift to Women folk....Puhleaz

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Tymax(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
dytbabe: Its so so annoying when a guy thinks the only thing that brings us to the relationship is money

Damn

In some cases not all abt money, some ppl with money are plain monsters
Hmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Herrmes: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Tell a girl you need space and she thinks you just told her it's over
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by dadarupees(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote au thor =mencade5]

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road. [/quote] dem go dey form virgin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by IAMBREEZY: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: I hate when guys feel cause a girl likes you or maybe just wants to hang with you- automatically means she wants your stick. Booo!
gringrin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Omomehn: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: hahaha....an abusite don catch me oooo. Wait, na public admin you do or accounting or business admin? Chukwu number dey for my other sim.
Chris na u be this?
okayyy, u tink say na only u waka come here b4?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by repogirl(f): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2014
hmmm, its like this thread was opened for guys to vent their frustration......well done OP, you and your male friends seriously needed this! grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tbaby534(f): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1: ^^^^ I hate it when girls Keep pretending, that they don't want to chop our money. undecided
I hate it when guys beg girls for recharge card, especially if they aren't dating

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2014
dadarupees: dem go dey form virgin
my brother dont mind them. Nonsense virgin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn:
okayyy, u tink say na only u waka come here b4?
wait ooo. Chris na you true true? Hahahahaha
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

grin its partially true natongue
...its totatly unacceptable...we dnt cheat buh...
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
hate the tot of girls menstruating...it makes me sick and so scared of them!!!

2 Likes

[i]I hate it when women say they don't cheat.
canalily: ...its totatly unacceptable...we dnt cheat buh...

buh what?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ChiFirstLady(f): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
xtervaganza: When act like they don't like sex
they act like d gud guy when all dey want is SEX
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Ninilowo(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
......and de winner is..........................eh?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Izzyizzie(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Sommey: When they are wrong and still want you to come aplolgise.
Jah bless u my broda, na so my gf dy do.... Me sef go jst tint her, later she go dy cry say she's sori......... #CRAP
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
My gf doesnt av any of these mentalities,inshort,she is special.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when guys don't accept the truth .
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by aboyaji(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
she never says sorry no matter what
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by dadarupees(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Girls gat pride. They will offend u and still want u to say sorry.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by carata62: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
tongue grin ;MissYuzedo I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG.....hmmm.....u neva test ma own yet....u're pussy will testify!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I can see that a lot girls have frustrated you because you can't understand them.
poor you. Try boys, you might be more succesful.
now i see your itch satan worshiper! You have created 64 senseless topics which have not made frontpage and you are out to soil any sensible post that makes frontpage. Now i know and i wonder why i deh follow olodo deh talk since sef. Go hug transformer satan worshiper! Only thread about satan you sabi create. What else do you know? Oloshi version 1.0. The more you talk, i will keep upgrading your version. The more sensible topic goes on frontpage, the more satan will be eating your intestine and internal organs. Mods please keep bring topics on frontpage so this idiot will go and die in hell with his satan.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Omomehn: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: wait ooo. Chris na you true true? Hahahahaha

guy jst bone! I done dey watch u tey tey as efcc dey take eye yahoo boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.