Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36043 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: cheap

so you don't cheat but cheap?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: okay naaaa

I hate it when I ask for sharwama and he gets me fish.

I hate it when I am still awake and he is sleeping peacefully.

I hate it when he offers me meat and I declined, He will finish it without petting or asking me a second time.

I hate it when he sleeps without holding me.

I hate it when he avoids fighting with me even though he know say na trouble I dey look for.

I hate it when I'm crying thinking he will hold me and pet me he will be busy checking out his muscles in the mirror.

Still loading.....shey na complain thread be this.
running out of d house..... tnk GOD am still single.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lilmax(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when ladies call themselves feminists and at the same time they depend on a man for money gringrin

HOW FOOLISH ARE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by iheneme(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I hate it when every woman I meet ask me for my phone number. angry i hate it when the girl next door starts sending "come and take me" signals to my humble personalitycry I hate it when most girls I met starts fighting over me sad
u r either a superstar or IndecentStar.enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
my eyes can see thru all clothings( including hijab ), I know if u got it lady, no need to flaunt it
badt guy!!! Lol
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2014
I dislike girls that says "He's not my type". #Smh

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by emymeeky: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: the smaller the better. You can take one in your mouth while massaging the other smiley
The bigger , the more succulent
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Chizzyozi(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it wen u tel a guy u r a virgin(nd u are oh) he wouldnt jst believe,also wen u tel dem u are nt in any relationship,dey wouldnt believe.chai
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lilmax(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels: I hate men that think sex is love
i hate women that think money is love

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by kurajordan(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2014
//
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lol, ur own problem much nne...me hate when he sleeps holding me biko, I need freedom of movement.
My dear...If he holds me I will tell him to free me. When he removes his hands, I will tell him to hold me.

Thats me oooo. Sometimes I dey pity him sha.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by emymeeky: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014

I hate it when he offers me meat and I declined, He will finish it without petting or asking me a second time.

I hate it when he avoids fighting with me even though he know say na trouble I dey look for.

I hate it when I'm crying thinking he will hold me and pet me he will be busy checking out his muscles in the mirror.

You must be a good lover
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Infoay:
hmmm.. You must be speaking from experience.
na so. But people's experience dey inside too
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bigemmmybig(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
ramdris: I hate it when ladies pretend as if they don't like sex.

BROS so on point. infact i wud not b suprised if d ladies love sexxx pass guys sef. atleast frm xperience grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: what i hate in naija ladies are:

1. She beg me for money, i gave her, only for her to take my hard earned cash and spend it on another boyfriend.

2. Seeing a lady with correct standard bw.ea.sts. You were attracted by it, you made her your girl. When you finally n.aked her, all you see is flat screen on her chests.

3. I hate it when a naija lady claims not to eat too much. When you take her to an eatery, she will order for all the food thwre including take away.

4. Naija ladies are one of the most dirtiest in africa. They look outside but visit their rooms, or go to girls hostel in campus, i tell you, you will v.omit all your intestines out!

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road.

Hmmm!!!

Correction 1
9ja girls are not dirty only few, out of 100 girls, only 1 will be dirty.

Correction 2
Cancel the nigerian girls using alum for their p...sy and u can replace it with prostitutes only if the hypothesis has been proven

Correction 3
We 9ja girls are not stingy, we tend to share with friends so, asking for take away is not bad cheesy
It is only bad when the dude is broke and we know the size of his empty wallet

You were looking for big b o o bs and u got what u wanted... When all the men starts looking for ladies with big b o o bs, what do u expect ladies with small b o o bs to do?

5 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014

Change ur man
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2014
lilmax: i hate women that think money is love
Showing concern for her needs is a proof of love.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2014

Lolz..I swear ur BF na good guy..try me and..

1) I will give u Igho if u ask 4 sharwama

2) U can only wake me up if ur punny is wet and ready 4 some hot pounding.

3) U wont get anoda chance..I luv meat.

4) dnt worry i love cuddling..but only if ure not 2 fat

5) U may not survive one slap..So id rather keep it cool

6) BOBO GAZ ADMIRE HIN PACKS NA cool

`

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah:
Change ur man
If I hear.......
Only if you know how troublesome I am.

1 Like

emymeeky:
The bigger , the more succulent
shocked lipsrsealed
emymeeky:

I hate it when you flaunt your small breasts @ ya profile cheesy
#singing# cry me a river smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by laprince(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Richy4: I do not know about now but back then in Nigerian uni girls change assent a lot..
Some switch to British, some combined Columbia and igala assent just to please a guy. smiley

This is one rubbish I hate too.
changing their accent in a poor manner.

I DEY LAFF

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: Somebody is angry. sad I smell anger tongue
I hate it when a male percieves his odour and assumes it is Anger he smells....

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by koredey(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2014
dytbabe: Its so so annoying when a guy thinks the only thing that brings us to the relationship is money

Damn

In some cases not all abt money, some ppl with money are plain monsters
"in some cases like 2 of every 100 abi??
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bigemmmybig(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Chizzyozi: I hate it wen u tel a guy u r a virgin(nd u are oh) he wouldnt jst believe,also wen u tel dem u are nt in any relationship,dey wouldnt believe.chai

SAME tin wit d ladies.....dey dont beliv a guy kan b single talk mor of been a virgin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2014
i hate it wen gals saw u, n tink u r a playa n neva blieve u. soomtims i wish am so so so uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah:
I dislike girls that talk too much.
its 2014. The world is far more advanced, its a time where everyone is learning to express themselves. You dislike girls that express themselves? Relocate to a cave, you'd be shocked it might be your birth place. smiley have a nice day!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by pickabeau1: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2014
IS this with your man or a normal acquaintance

I hate it when he holds me while sleeping.

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Richy4(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2014
laprince:

This is one rubbish I hate too.
changing their accent in a poor manner.

I DEY LAFF

My broda I taya back then. and when they are doing it you will know
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Janetozi(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2014
1) i hate it when men thinks that women are only after their money

2) i hate it when men always thinks he can assert his masculinity over women in every situation, even when they are jobless and their pocket and bank account is lying to them.

3) i hate it when men thinks that women are just good for sex and nothing else.

4) i hate men who are too proud proud and arrogance toward women

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
If I hear.......
Only if you know how troublesome I am.
Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.