Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36042 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by buchibabe: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
roman001: u mean paedophile?i wud rather come for a swt babe like u than goin for an underage.u swt die!

Knock! Knock!!!... Wake up o. Day don break..lol
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: angry you've spoilt my mood. Have a nice day dear.
Awwww. Oya sowie,Mr. Noble.

Nobleval: You deserve a knock sad{sorry}
lol!

pickabeau1:
When are u going to upload ur dp

As soon as u've uploaded yours,i'll consider.

evegran: ouch! Sweet cheesy
tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by amnestylaw1(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: I'm a guy, so i'm representing the guys. Here are some mentalities of ladies i hate.

1. Thinking every guy think about sex every now and then and nothing else...

Though our mileage may differ when it comes to our abilities to control the urge, the truth is that we guys think about sex evey now and then. It's not our fault, it's nature's. Only okobos don't think about sex the way we do. Even then, they still pretend to do...

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=orlaryhincah]I dislike girls that says "He's not my type". #Smh[/quote) hahaha,they dnt knw ur a rich handsm dude,no vex!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian: I hate it when guys cheat on you,they kneel down and shed crocodile tears and most importantly wont let you go and live your own life.
keep dreaming smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I don't need your laps now angry I want your apology...maybe later we can talk about the laps.

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by emymeeky: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: pain me? Don't get me started darling. My man thinks my breasts are perfect for him, that's all that matters. smiley. #*catwalks away*#

He must have an eye problem .#justsaying grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lilmax(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels:
Showing concern for her needs is a proof of love.
you cant eat your cake and have it,if you are not in for sex then forget about money
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Danhumprey: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

oh just look at his face, guys really hate the truth grin
If I slap you ehn! You know what you did this morning,abi?angry
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lekzzydo(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I hate women that think/say that all guys cheat.
this is a comment that should get 100+ likes from guys buh unfortunately it got only 2 likes from guys. Does this means that guys actually cheat?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Acidosis(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
My dear...If he holds me I will tell him to free me. When he removes his hands, I will tell him to hold me.

Thats me oooo. Sometimes I dey pity him sha.
Stubborn girl cheesy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: I don't need your laps now angry I want your apology...maybe later we can talk about the laps.
apology? Erm, I was being polite. Next time don't step on a lioness s tail. You got what you deserved! The offer is off the table, now beat it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi:
Awwww. Oya sowie,Mr. Noble.
now that's better smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ChristineC: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
Whu else are u impressin, ur sisters or ur pastor?
Hahahahahaha
I tire oooo
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2014
redgem: I hate it when some so called dudes brag about having sex with girls

I hate it when I cook and try pleasing him in the way I can and he doesn't appreciate it

I hate it when men take women for granted

I hate it when guys stink and are all sweaty and calls it sexy or masculine bla bla bla

I hate it when a guy thinks its abnormal to make breakfast for his lady when she's on bed

Part b coming up soon

Ur IQ dey aii small dear. i support u tintini smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: apology? Erm, I was being polite. Next time don't step on a lioness s tail. You got what you deserved! The offer is off the table, now beat it! smiley
How dare you speak to me in such manner? angry
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
emymeeky:

He must have an eye problem .#justsaying grin
okay. Now its apparent you're just hating. I'm done interacting with a ghost, beat it!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by puffpuff: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: my brother its true you are right. One offended me like that ooo, still she doesnt want to come and apologise. She is still waiting for me to after her. Nonsense mentality!

This is what my ex did this after our introduction ceremony and it stopped our wedding arrangement. I got bored and in the process met my wife. we got married within 8 months after. We are happily married for 4 years now with 2 kids. "miss come and beg me' is still searching . Nobody is indispensable

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
buchibabe:

Knock! Knock!!!... Wake up o. Day don break..lol
chai,na dream,ok.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by pickabeau1: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi:
As soon as u've uploaded yours,i'll consider.

Its all part of the game.. check dps to confirm if the posters are worth d trouble

But u sef know say u no gentle.... tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: How dare you speak to me in such manner? angry
sue me or STFU! smiley.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fairheven: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:

Hmmm!!!

Correction 1
9ja girls are not dirty only few, out of 100 girls, only 1 will be dirty.

Correction 2
Cancel the nigerian girls using alum for their p...sy and u can replace it with prostitutes only if the hypothesis has been proven

Correction 3
We 9ja girls are not stingy, we tend to share with friends so, asking for take away is not bad cheesy
It is only bad when the dude is broke and we know the size of his empty wallet

You were looking for big b o o bs and u got what u wanted... When all the men starts looking for ladies with big b o o bs, what do u expect ladies with small b o o bs to do?
See u, cheesy if u realy want to share y don't u start wi giving out all ur nice shoes,clothing,gele,perfumes,jeweries an ATM card to the needy,then come back an be my disciple cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Though our mileage may differ when it comes to our abilities to control the urge, the truth is that we guys think about sex evey now and then. It's not our fault, it's nature's. Only okobos don't think about sex the way we do. Even then, they still pretend to do...
that's for you... Those days i was in school i like going close to ladies that tops the class. Up till date i still like hanging around intelligent ladies. Sex is not everything guy so speak for yourself.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: sue me or STFU! smiley.
Beat it.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by 1stola: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
olahero: I HATE WHEN SCRAPED THREAD MAKE FRONT PAGE...
I hate it when some people are just seeking for attention
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by 1stola: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: buhahahahaha woman beater!
Gbagaun grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah:
Beat it.
lmao! Wawa!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Ur IQ dey aii small dear. i support u tintini smiley

Then yours is big... Very funny
Just seeking attention from me and now you've got it... so?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lekzzydo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
olahero: I HATE WHEN SCRAPED THREAD MAKE FRONT PAGE...
I hate it when monster like you derailed a thread.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chaloner(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: buhahahahaha woman beater!
I said feel lik , will nt beat oooo
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: lmao! Wawa!
You must be a troublesome girl smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: sue me or STFU! smiley.
I think I will stop here i'm too temperamental. I hate it when somebody gets on my nerves. I might say what I'll regret later. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.