Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36064 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
See u, cheesy if u realy want to share y don't u start wi giving out all ur nice shoes,clothing,gele,perfumes,jeweries an ATM card to the needy,then come back an be my disciple cheesy cheesy grin cool
I give out the items mentioned above except my ATM card
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by youngalex(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Guys dey vex o...For me i hate it when a lady thinks her pu-ssy can generate cash so once you agree to date be ready to bear all the financial burden...I hate it when ladies form class(high maintenance) outside when she can't even feed herself if her pu-ssy is removed...Ladies grow up and be independent...it trips me big time

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Though our mileage may differ when it comes to our abilities to control the urge, the truth is that we guys think about sex evey now and then. It's not our fault, it's nature's. Only okobos don't think about sex the way we do. Even then, they still pretend to do...
It is natural for men to think of sex. It is also natural for ladies to love material wealth and get pampered. Why are females now accused?
Nobleval: now that's better smiley
Don't feel so smug.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Alfred234(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
i hate it wen a gal tries to turn me into her age mate just because we r in a relationship and I also hate it when a gal says that a guy is ugly. Gals should respect d fact that d guys dey call ugly aren't wearing make up to enhance their appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah:
She must be troublesome girl smiley
and you must be an amebo boy, move jor before I beat you!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by otalenu(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
muaa: I hate it when guys think ladies dress/makeup jst to impress dem(guys)

lol, but that's the intention of you ladies.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
chaloner: I said feel lik , will nt beat oooo
story land!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: and you must be an amebo boy, move jor before I beat you!
Yeye girl, coming for you soon shocked
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fairheven: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
I give out the items mentioned above except my ATM card
grin no dear!hold nothing back,give every thing,ur reward is in heaven grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi:
Don't feel so smug.
okay smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mikanju: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it

2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

5.I hate it when guys think when they spend a few thousands on you they own you

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

7.I hate it when a guy is insecure

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur ass dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

12.I hate it when guys wears one boxers for six months

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...

5 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
We guys are winning thoo. Am outta here.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bloglover(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jamean:

or soapy...lol

soapy is more like it

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by akaystum: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
I detest when

1) You take a lady for shopping and she ends up picking something for not only herself but almost all her family member and/or friend.

2) You invite a lady for lunch and she ends up with 3 of her friends.

And later ask you, hope have not exceeded your budget. Should I return some of it?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by gentledove(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
It annoys me when guys think every lady who appreciate them and laughs innocently is an easy prey to be f---ked

it sounds like a riddle when guys are too full of themselves to say sorry for any offence committed.

it is annoying when guys feel women are to be treated like trash - 'do the dishes, wash the clothes, cook and at night, lay down and let me Bleep you afterwards carry my baby and deliver then breastfeed - mind you, my food must be regular and my clothes must be washed' mentality.

it is strange when their family members hurt their wives and they still condemn the woman for whatever....

Men - it is funny when all they think of is sex, sex, sex. lol. You want to just be cuddled and phew, 'john thomas' is already rigid, ready for action and you wonder, boy, i just want you to cuddle me na, not f--k me. lolllssss.

Thank God i am a woman sha. lolssss

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
grin no dear!hold nothing back,give every thing,ur reward is in heaven grin
Well, its no big deal
I can sacrifice one ATM cheesy
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by amnestylaw1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: that's for you... Those days i was in school i like going close to ladies that tops the class. Up till date i still like hanging around intelligent ladies. Sex is not everything guy so speak for yourself.

Probably you'll need to read my comment again to understand what I wrote.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
orlaryhincah: We guys are winning thoo. Am outta here.
go carry cup naa.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Its all part of the game.. check dps to confirm if the posters are worth d trouble

But u sef know say u no gentle.... tongue
Lol. A guy who judges if a lady is worth the hassle by her profile pix is a shallow individual. Unless he's just bored out of his wits and wanna play...muhehehe. Sometimes those games could get out of hand,u get? Reason why i'll never upload a pix? Let me be judged by my ''difference/uniqueness'',not a ''fine face''.

Ayam veli veli gentle! angry sad
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by lekzzydo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I puzzles when a lady that has been saying all guys are cheat sees a good one and say "oh my God! You are every woman's dream man, but I don't just know why I can't marry you"
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate wen ladies join d choir after their wayward life and start goin to church more often jst because dey want to get married.. I hate wen u take ladies out and dey begin to feed as is if there's famine in d land.... I hate wen I post msgs to ladies and dey reply as if dey ar being charged per letter.. E.g, yap u? Kul u ?, xup ?, k u? 5n u? E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
go carry cup naa.

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Probably you'll need to read my comment again to understand what I wrote.
You will need to read mine again to understand what I wrote
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi:
Lol. A guy who judges if a lady is worth the hassle by her profile pix is a shallow individual. Unless he's just bored out of his wits and wanna play...muhehehe. Sometimes those games could get out of hand,u get? Reason why i'll never upload a pix? Let me be judged by my ''difference/uniqueness'',not a ''fine face''.

Ayam veli veli gentle! angry sad

hmm... you have a point ma'am however this is not only unique to males

As humans we tend to use appearances to conclude about people... so its not news

Guys tend to be visually engaged too.. that also adds up

If a lady is pretty she tends to be forgiven more easily .,. i will not delve into reasons
If she is not.. it is believed her agression is showing...

Its shallow but heck,, thats life

Gentle//// grin grin grin grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
tosyne2much: I hate wen ladies join d choir after their wayward life and start goin to church more often jst because dey want to get married.. I hate wen u take ladies out and dey begin to feed as is if there's famine in d land.... I hate wen I post msgs to ladies and dey reply as if dey ar being charged per letter.. E.g, yap u? Kul u ?, xup ?, k u? 5n u? E.t.c
bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
bloglover:
then u must be the vaseline type
May Thunder blog your Di:ck tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:

Hmmm!!!

Correction 1
9ja girls are not dirty only few, out of 100 girls, only 1 will be dirty.

Correction 2
Cancel the nigerian girls using alum for their p...sy and u can replace it with prostitutes only if the hypothesis has been proven

Correction 3
We 9ja girls are not stingy, we tend to share with friends so, asking for take away is not bad cheesy
It is only bad when the dude is broke and we know the size of his empty wallet

You were looking for big b o o bs and u got what u wanted... When all the men starts looking for ladies with big b o o bs, what do u expect ladies with small b o o bs to do?
i will only focus on the b o o obs part. I have since stop chasing big b o o obs, small bo o obs is now my preference that is why am sticking with you. tongue

oya no fight me again, i dey wait for you for my room. tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it

2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

5.I hate it when guys think when they spend a few thousands on you they own you

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

7.I hate it when a guy is insecure

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur ass dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

12.I hate it when guys wears one boxers for six months

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...
hmm...did u drink alomo?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
puffpuff:

This is what my ex did this after our introduction ceremony and it stopped our wedding arrangement. I got bored and in the process met my wife. we got married within 8 months after. We are happily married for 4 years now with 2 kids. "miss come and beg me' is still searching . Nobody is indispensable
my brother am happy for you and this marriage of yours ooo. So this was how your ex lose correct husband like you eh? Chaiii...like in my own case, i gave her hidden ultimatum of 3 months. Which will expire august 10, after that na to proceed to a new lady. She is still forming stubborn lady. We hardly see, but resides in the same city.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
gentledove: It annoys me when guys think every lady who appreciate them and laughs innocently is an easy prey to be f---ked

it sounds like a riddle when guys are too full of themselves to say sorry for any offence committed.

it is annoying when guys feel women are to be treated like trash - 'do the dishes, wash the clothes, cook and at night, lay down and let me Bleep you afterwards carry my baby and deliver then breastfeed - mind you, my food must be regular and my clothes must be washed' mentality.

it is strange when their family members hurt their wives and they still condemn the woman for whatever....

Men - it is funny when all they think of is sex, sex, sex. lol. You want to just be cuddled and phew, 'john thomas' is already rigid, ready for action and you wonder, boy, i just want you to cuddle me na, not f--k me. lolllssss.

Thank God i am a woman sha. lolssss
Most guys wake up in the morning with a hard-on. Do they want to 4k d bed? And that's another mentality about ladies I hate. That a guy is hard does not mean he is out for sex. It's a reflex action like when you wink whenever strange objects are directed to your eyes. Now drop that mentality. The guy might be coming for cuddle alone!

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: i will only focus on the b o o obs part. I have since stop chasing big b o o obs, small bo o obs is now my preference that is why am sticking with you. tongue

oya no fight me again, i dey wait for you for my room. tongue

Another correction to be noted
I DON'T HAVE SMALL B O O BS
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thunda fire every girl wey dey form "i don't like bleeping". Na una go dey shout "han!, oh!, baby, go harder, deeper, pls, pls" oloshis
una wan make person Dickson break abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.