Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108927 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Atmmachine(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2014
Having sex with a big a-ss Girl is a punishment... The a-ss will be hitting your scrotum if you are forking her from behind, after the sex you atmmachine & scrotum will be paining you.. Please,Give me a flat bottom chick for flexible,Hot & sweet sex.

3 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Atmmachine: Having sex with a big a-ss Girl is a punishment... The a-ss will be hitting your scrotum if you are forking her from behind, after the sex you atmmachine & scrotum will be paining you.. Please,Give me a flat bottom chick for flexible,Hot & sweet sex.
The best sex position for a big butt lady is the M........position
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Hey CFCfan...How are you? I changed my profile pic just for you Hun. kiss

What's with Rudeboy... I mean Switboy?
I missed that. I wanna see your pic please smiley
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2014
I'm feeling this thread ......like seriously?.... 25000 views...thank u all..BT make una reduce the indecency pic upload small
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mctons: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2014
mizBerry1: Emm..where do I belong?? #Bootylious or #Sliperlious? Huh?

Pls call me 08060447838

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by goalburner(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2014
dechandel:
Ass implants? So my clients will increase abi?grin
Nah. #teamnatural
#teamflatnyanshtongue
lwkmd.....u ar even proud of it
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by goalburner(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Atmmachine: BIG NYASH stinks alot, if you doubt me ask idowuogbo,texanomaly,chocolateme and BAbymama.
;DBIG NYASH sTinks alot, if you doubt me ask idowuogbo,texanomaly,chocolateme and BAbymama.

I dont rily get u abt dis nairalanders u mentioned. Do u mean their yansh stinks?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by deedrizzie: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Elantracey: #teamnobombomatall angry
hahahaha...not even flat?... Seriously?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Benefits of squats

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by deedrizzie: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2014
mizBerry1: because you know isn't true
well...I'm not one for many words n rhymes.. Buh beliv me hun....u are beautiful... In every sense of it
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by BlackPikiN(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

What do you mean..."not him but me"?

South Plains

That's a random pic you can find online.

I live in Cali. Let's chat outside NL.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by heatmeup(f): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Keky: this ur moniker get as e be oooo
kk
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by BlackPikiN(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2014
CFCfan: Benefits of squats

O boy go on Instagram, search for "ladyrisper"

She's Kenyan and her backside is very heavy and smooth.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2014
BlackPikiN:

O boy go on Instagram, search for "ladyrisper"

She's Kenyan and her backside is very heavy and smooth.
Noted cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2014
buttchick: Hehehe...

Not all butts are made for twerking. Some butts are just there. Just hard, all muscled up and no softness to it. To me, that ain't no butt. But some butts are medium size and get the right kind of attention without it being weird. It's "oh my" and not "what d bleep!" there's a big difference. Some body shapes are not just made for butts sha. It just looks weird on them. And when guys have ladylike butts, that just cracks me up but it's nice. grin I'm just saying though.

Has anyone ever seen a guy walking down the road and you couldn't help but stare at his butt? grin I have. And I did tell him that I liked his butt. cheesy

Damn!,whatcha saying lady?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by vokalguy(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: team bootyliciou angry angry

U got pic to back that claim up?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mumu9gerian: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2014
rokiatu: All the cons are so on point..........but no matter the cons big booty for life.
Omo, u gat the booty
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by specimen23(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Cecediva: Bum bum for dis early morning...nawa o.

#Team big bumbum plus big head cheesy
wowwwwww........nice combination,can imagine d bottom from.d top..call that reflex thinkin(winks)
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by chocolateme(f): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Atmmachine: BIG NYASH stinks alot, if you doubt me ask idowuogbo,texanomaly,chocolateme and BAbymama.
;DBIG NYASH sTinks alot, if you doubt me ask idowuogbo,texanomaly,chocolateme and BAbymama.

Atmmachine... You want to die by strangling abi?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by spiralwedge(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
4. You are going to stand out in a crowd, or
with a group of friends.
Whenever you are out with friends, people are
gonna spot you (well your butt first)......

this cracked me up men grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Arsenate(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2014
CFCfan:
The best sex position for a big butt lady is the M........position
but then the butt gets hidden. the whole idea is for you to see it bounce. do... style for sure.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Neldrizzy(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Me love it average!!!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Swiftboy: you're so fine and young too...wanna date? Follow me back on twitter. We should hangout one of these days.lol
date? Nah..thanks
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
deedrizzie: well...I'm not one for many words n rhymes.. Buh beliv me hun....u are beautiful... In every sense of it
okay...thanks
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Arsenate: but then the butt gets hidden. the whole idea is for you to see it bounce. do... style for sure.
Lol
To penetrate ladies like Coco Austin, Sultry Simone via do...y style, a guy would have to be 8in or more. And most guys aren't that big.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by countsparrow: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Ɣ☺ΰ know what we do with the big fat butt? Wiggle!!! Wiggle!!! Wiggle!!! Wiggle!!!

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by IAMBREEZY: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2014
dechandel:
Ass implants? So my clients will increase abi?grin
Nah. #teamnatural
#teamflatnyanshtongue
Lol...i'm just helping though,guys like us don't get attracted to ironboard battys we love it massive,round and soft like agege bread,but if you still want it natural it's also cool,that flat yansh maybe another mans cookies. cheesycheesytongue

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by pretydiva(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: you don't even have big batty. angry
fvck u..does it tk sm1 2 heaven? Go get a life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.