Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108926 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Damn son!! It seems all the chics have gone ghost on this thread.

What's ya batty sizes?!! Dammit!!

Let me call out a few heads.

@sophyrocks @Gentlemimi @babeonline

@MsNas @Missy89 @Ghbabe

@Yield (oi, where have you been?) @Enahi @Royalpearl

@Joavid @lupey

Man a need some big batty inna da house, ya dun noe. Bird call! cool

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MsNas(f): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex: Damn son!! It seems all the chics have gone ghost on this thread.

@MsNas @Missy89 @Ghbabe

@Joavid @lupey

Shymexxx!!! You have issues grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Big batty like an African girl!

I do it, like that ar.se quake.

Drop that ar.se, make it boomerang!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J4d1l2mmpU

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
MsNas:
Shymexxx!!! You have issues grin grin

Ghost, where have you been?

Shout me!!

Wanna make that ar.se quake? tongue
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Missy89(f): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2014

@MsNas @Missy89 @Ghbabe

@Joavid @lupey

why are guys bossed with "batty"?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

why are guys bossed with "batty"?

I think it has more to do with the fact that it's quintessentially African. And hip-hop kind of made it a universal thing.

However, I think with most guys it changes from time to time. You might be in massive batty, then see a chic with nice ti.ts and forget about batty for a moment. Regardless, there are still tons of guys who're into ti.ts, and they also switch to batty from time to time.

So, are you going to tell us what ya behind-based back-off is saying, or you just want to keep lying? tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Missy89(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

I think it has more to do with the fact that it's quintessentially African. And hip-hop kind of made it a universal thing.

However, I think with most guys it changes from time to time. You might be in massive batty, then see a chic with nice ti.ts and forget about batty for a moment. Regardless, there are still tons of guys who're into ti.ts, and they also switch to batty from time to time.

So, are you going to tell us what ya behind-based back-off is saying, or you just want to keep lying? tongue

You wont get a straight answer for me cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Enahi(f): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2014

@MsNas @Missy89 @Ghbabe

@Joavid @lupey

Hey SirShymexx not good to have a big one o because of some useless Naija Men. sad

@MsNas @Missy89 @Ghbabe

@Joavid @lupey

Hey SirShymexx not good to have a big one o because of some useless Naija Men.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

You wont get a straight answer for me cool

Er, I can see it wiggle, and jiggle live, no? tongue

Batty pon di floor fi waan yuh to shake dat ting, missy. Inna ah inna ah.

Man a whine pon di batty, missy luk pon me, baby put it on me. Ya dun noe. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Enahi: Hey SirShymexx not good to have a big one o because of some useless Naija Men. sad Hey SirShymexx not good to have a big one o because of some useless Naija Men.

Nah, but I saw you show off ya batty on ya profile one time, no?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2014

@babeonline

My batty is average. cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by r231(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Melinda Full back rear defense Idigbadero Simpson

5 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
r231: Melinda Full back rear defense Idigbadero Simpson
Your head dey dia
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MsNas(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Ghost, where have you been?

Shout me!!

Wanna make that ar.se quake? tongue
I will, when I get home. Its tax free weekend this weekend and I'm hitting the Malls!!!! grin grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
all4naija:
@ SirShymex

Which one do you like among the girls?

Oliver oliver oliver twist......... grin grin grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nightingale99(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Only thing good about big rear posteriors, is that they provide more cushion for the pushing wink

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by zeongeon: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
A big booty gives a woman a complete look and gives a man every reason to believe he is dealing with a real woman..There is this very good sex appeal a big booty gives a woman.

You don't have a big booty? No wahala..just hit the gym and start doing squats and weighted kick backs it works like magic on ur hips and booty..seen bootyless gurls use d routine and it worked..seems that what white babes even do now to get that booty they lack.

Don't know how true this is but once heard guyz who like big booty hv big koboko and are very sexual kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by youngalex(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Big Booty trips me wella,i don do skinny babes cos am always scared i might break their waist..lols apologies to the slim/lepacious babes #TeamBigBooty

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Magicdon(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin
BoboYekini: cheesy I remember one my paddy back in the day...he finally got this fat arrse chic back to his room and was trying to smash her. It was dark and ...He done release finish when he discover say na in between her thighs hin dey straff since thinking he was inside warm toto. shhiii
grin
BoboYekini: cheesy I remember one my paddy back in the day...he finally got this fat arrse chic back to his room and was trying to smash her. It was dark and ...He done release finish when he discover say na in between her thighs hin dey straff since thinking he was inside warm toto. shhiii
l laugh so te i fall from chair

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Enahi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, but I saw you show off ya batty on ya profile one time, no?
I didn't show it off o,have even changed my profile picture. wink[quote author=SirShymex]
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by hermesprogidy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
judedwriter:
Even an ugly girl wit a nice booty is very attractive wink dats why some ladies desperately choose surgery trying to inflate their baloons to attract more customers cheesy
there's something about a big booty that gets me confused..

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by hermesprogidy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
goalburner:
I dont rily get u abt dis nairalanders u mentioned. Do u mean their yansh stinks?
the aforementioned nairalanders should report to NAFDAC office for booty accreditation.

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmm i dey fear ooo grin

abeg nor fear o
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'm so. surprised..38000+ views..thank u all...I love nairaland..I love all of u ..excluding guys sha

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by judedwriter(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
hermesprogidy: there's something about a big booty that gets me confused..
Yes! We guys can never get tired of looking, desiring, and even touching-still it look more tempting everyday-any way, we can't fully understand all about women especially their behinds! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by ekmike(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
bootylicious all d way, no goin bck!

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by fightforchange1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hahaha!!!
harassment.sexually.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by fightforchange1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
hermesprogidy: there's something about a big booty that gets me confused..

horniness
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mstik(f): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
tame your filthy mouth,man!
koyyess: This thread fully explains why hiv/aids is prevalent in africa. Now ebola is pushing its way in. I wish you filthy mofos good luck because you obviously need it. Dirty black creatures.... Leaders of tomorrow my foot!#spits on the thread and runs away#
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by judedwriter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
fightforchange1: Hahaha!!!
harassment.sexually.
Harrass-what U babes harrass we guys so much when u wear clothes dat broadcast ur big...u know grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
U no say these days women na their ass dem dey take think notin more --i like big big bumbum well well big ynash oii even if she urgly I go nak her from back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.