Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48882 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: ok
Now you are talking! cool
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by osystein(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Which chicks don't look Nigerian?

the ones posted by Jotey.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by osystein(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: I'm talking on behalf of naija girls. WE ARE HOTTTT! I mean just take a look at me lool

I just liked your pic, very hot indeed.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by osystein(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! Do you wanna go? Like been acting stubborn and tough! I have seen your types before and they are pieces of cake. If you want to talk about swag without any blemish you should probably be begging me to show you how to do that not this local flaunting. Jeez!

Look young lady, I am not moving to any other thread. That is the clear truth of the matter. I think you are trying to mess with my patience and trying to take advantage of me for being brotherly to you.
angry

what a dunce..
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
osystein:

what a dunce..
Bwahaha... I think you are plainly envious. cheesy grin grin cool angry . Are you a Nigerian?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
osystein:

I just liked your pic, very hot indeed.
thankyouu
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by LoveDecay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
What u actually want are mixed girls.

Nigeria with southie
Nigeria with Yankee
Nigeria with britico
Nigeria with Ghana - not.good
Igbo and Yoruba
Yoruba and Hausa
Hausa and Calabar.

Go.for.mixed.chicks them worth the trouble. grin

And if they mistakenly get.knocked. up. You will.have nomregrets baby. grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Subom1(f): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
LoveDecay: What u actually want are mixed girls.

Nigeria with southie
Nigeria with Yankee
Nigeria with britico
Igbo and Yoruba
Yoruba and Hausa
Hausa and Calabar.

At your age and you are still spewing crap! I give up angry cry

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
^^^^Chics of mixed backgrounds are more time better looking than the ones with pure blood.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by ApolloFist: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Any guy who's been to South Africa will tell you. SA girls are hot. But its not their level of beauty. Its how many of them are hot. Generally speaking. SA girls are beautiful. Meaning on average a South African girl is more likely to be beautiful, than not. Other girls don't hold a candle to South African girls. SA girls are not only really pretty but their bodies are gorgeous. Flat stomachs, wide hips, big round asses. And most of them are built this way. other girls can only compete facially.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by kwametut: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bantus okes have the biggest dicks. Congo Brazza and Congo Kinshasa TOP THE WORLD IN PENIS SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naaigayrians were explosed by SA PSL players who confirmed that Naaigayrian chaps have normal dick sizes.....some have smaller dicks compared to Congolese,Zimbos,Angolans,Mozambiquens and SA Limpopo chaps. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Southyqueen(f): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
thats true brah
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Southyqueen(f): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
lmao guys SA has pretty ad ugly chicks so dnt fuss bout it
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Southyqueen(f): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
lol i can see it hurting you buh hey its a fact sweety pie
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Southyqueen(f): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
lol that very funy buh you will get you self i trouble dude
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Southyqueen(f): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
i see it hurting you sweety pie buh its a fact
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
LoveDecay:
What u actually want are mixed girls.

Nigeria with southie
Nigeria with Yankee
Nigeria with britico
Igbo and Yoruba
Yoruba and Hausa
Hausa and Calabar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.