Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48877 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by dasparrow: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Some more pictures of Nigerian ladies. Let's learn to appreciate each other as Africans. I don't know why black men specialize in tearing their women down. You don't see white men do that bullshyte! They appreciate their women and their beauty irrespective of their nationality as long as they are white.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Blockus: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2014
South Africans!!! Cuter than Nigerian Girls?!!

Really?!

Hmm..

In the interest of African Unity, I will simply say; Topics like these are highly subjective and hence can never have a generally acceptable answer, just divergence of opinions.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol hmmm thats a new one. I think i might like being a wicked woman then cheesy
Lol.. But seriously, I love your perspective on issues and unlike most people here, u don't insult others. Takes intelligence not to insult someone who shares a different opinion to yours. Only slowpokes insult people with contrary opinions.. Keep up the attitude.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
dasparrow: Some more pictures of Nigerian ladies. Let's learn to appreciate each other as Africans. I don't know why black men specialize in tearing their women down. You don't see white men do that bullshyte! They appreciate their women and their beauty irrespective of their nationality as long as they are white.

comparison is different from tearing down. What is cute to you may not be cute to me, it's all about preferences.. And who told you whitemen don't do this? Don't u know there is a thinking amongst white american men tht ladies from estonia and Bosnia are the finest species on earth and russian women expire once they cross 30? pls don't make me start thinking u have colonial mentality or stuffs like that. Whites are 100% human.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
@dasparrow, the pictures you posted here are Photoshop beauties. cry

What I am talking about is real beauty. Take it or you leave it.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by traware(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
dasparrow: Some more pictures of Nigerian ladies. Let's learn to appreciate each other as Africans. I don't know why black men specialize in tearing their women down. You don't see white men do that bullshyte! They appreciate their women and their beauty irrespective of their nationality as long as they are white.

You don't see whitemen insulting whitewomen?In public maybe but in private?Your ears will explode with their complaints about their women.Don't believe me?Just visit the site 'Return of kings' and see for yourself
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by traware(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
hermesprogidy: Lol.. But seriously, I love your perspective on issues and unlike most people here, u don't insult others. Takes intelligence not to insult someone who shares a different opinion to yours. Only slowpokes insult people with contrary opinions.. Keep up the attitude.
Gaddamn!!!! The thirst is real!!It is real!!Sir,have this to quench it

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by traware(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joenice: @dasparrow, the pictures you posted here are Photoshop beauties. cry

What I am talking about is real beauty. Take it or you leave it.
Take it easy homeboy,South African women aren't all that.All they possess is a 'thicky' body which isn't appealing to everyone and almost all of them have faces of mongolians that are clearly not attractive.Homeboy,abeg stop over-rating and over-hyping SA women.We weren't all born yesterday

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
jotey: when did she become yours grin

I see you too are enjoying each other. I dont like either of the pet names you gave to me... Rossella? lmao you cant be serious Joenice
I was hoping for something cute like my sweet Daisy or my Black violet ... lol and stop sharing me please grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
traware: Gaddamn!!!! The thirst is real!!It is real!!Sir,have this to quench it

lol hey Keep off! Ill quench his thirst angry ... whats wrong with him speaking his mind. I appreciate it tongue
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
hermesprogidy: Lol.. But seriously, I love your perspective on issues and unlike most people here, u don't insult others. Takes intelligence not to insult someone who shares a different opinion to yours. Only slowpokes insult people with contrary opinions.. Keep up the attitude.

Thank you ... this comment made my day smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I see you too are enjoying each other. I dont like either of the pet names you gave to me... Rossella? lmao you cant be serious Joenice
I was hoping for something cute like my sweet Daisy or my Black violet ... lol and stop sharing me please grin
Ok, good to know that. I guess you've already chosen your name. Sweet Daisy should be okay for you. I am not sharing anyone with you. Just that the young man wants to see if I'm man enough to handle pressure cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
traware: Take it easy homeboy,South African women aren't all that.All they possess is a 'thicky' body which isn't appealing to everyone and almost all of them have faces of mongolians that are clearly not attractive.Homeboy,abeg stop over-rating and over-hyping SA women.We weren't all born yesterday
Hey, Africans and Asians do not look alike, so the photo you posted here is biased and totally uncalled for grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Camellia(f): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
every one z mentioning Brazil n co......no body mentioned India or Pakistan etc......God Is Gr8. buitiful images everywer.[b]
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joenice: Ok, good to know that. I guess you've already chosen your name. Sweet Daisy should be okay for you. I am not sharing anyone with you. Just that the young man wants to see if I'm man enough to handle pressure cheesy

lol I hate to tell you that I like that young... can you handle that lol
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol I hate to tell you that I like that young... can you handle that lol
Sure smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Camellia: every one z mentioning Brazil n co......no body mentioned India or Pakistan etc......God Is Gr8. buitiful images everywer.[b]
lol..we're not talking Indians and Pakis. smiley What we're talking about right now is South African and Nigerian babes smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Camellia(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joenice: lol..we're not talking Indians and Pakis. smiley What we're talking about right now is South African and Nigerian babes smiley
but I saw Brazilian babes sumwer o.....abi am I not seeing well.... tongue
Joenice: lol..we're not talking Indians and Pakis. smiley What we're talking about right now is South African and Nigerian babes smiley
but I saw Brazilian babes sumwer o.....abi am I not seeing well....
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by MrsChima(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have seen ugly and beautiful girls on both sides.

stop this hype bullshit.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
MrsChima: I have seen ugly and beautiful girls on both sides.

stop this hype bullshit.
What about horse shitt? Accept the truth cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joenice: What about horse shit? Accept the truth cheesy

I did dummy.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

my sweet daisy wassup
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joenice: Sure smiley
dude just give up OK grin grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
MrsChima: I have seen ugly and beautiful girls on both sides.

stop this hype bullshit.
u wanna see some hot chicks?

here

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
jotey: dude just give up OK grin grin
what? R u out of ur mind? cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
jotey: my sweet daisy wassup

Are you ready to fight for me kiss ...joenice is a very violent man with a gun grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Are you ready to fight for me kiss ...joenice is a very violent man with a gun grin
am ready 2 die 4 u dear...dnt worry abt joenice I can handle him kiss grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

he is with a gun am wit an atomic bomb grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
jotey: am ready 2 die 4 u dear...dnt worry abt joenice I can handle him kiss grin

lol ok lets Elope before he finds us cheesy ...do you have our get-away-car ready?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by V0lv0(f): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't understand why it has to be a competition every single time.

Yes people can have their preference and opinions on who they believe is better looking but that does not necessarily make them true.

There are beautiful Sa and Nigerian women just like they are also some not so attractive ones out there.

There is really no need to argue about rubbish

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
V0lv0: I don't understand why it has to be a competition every single time.

Yes people can have their preference and opinions on who they believe is better looking but that does not necessarily make them true.

There are beautiful Sa and Nigerian women just like they are also some not so attractive ones out there.

There is really no need to argue about rubbish

You really hit the nail on the head. One's preference can not be disputed. So technically everyone is right and now we can all stop debating the issue

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by V0lv0(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You really hit the nail on the head. One's preference can not be disputed. So technically everyone is right and now we can all stop debating the issue
it's ridiculous. I really hate generalisations esp the really stupid kind. It really annoys me, You would not believe the amount of crap I have heard because of this lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways A Woman Can Kill A Guy's Feelings / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.