Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48886 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
V0lv0: I don't understand why it has to be a competition every single time.

Yes people can have their preference and opinions on who they believe is better looking but that does not necessarily make them true.

There are beautiful Sa and Nigerian women just like they are also some not so attractive ones out there.

There is really no need to argue about rubbish

Keep off then, if you aren't good at arguments. Keep off girl!!
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
jotey: am ready 2 die 4 u dear...dnt worry abt joenice I can handle him kiss grin
OMG, U sound like a wussy! cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Joenice: OMG, U sound like a wussy! cheesy
lol u are the weak one...you couldn't fight 4 wat u own grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
jotey: u wanna see some hot chicks?

here

okay you have shown me average...show me above and below.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by osystein(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2014
jotey: u wanna see some hot chicks?

here

those chicks don't look Nigerian though, I really liked the ones in page 2.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
osystein:

those chicks don't look Nigerian though, I really liked the ones in page 2.

Which chicks don't look Nigerian?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
I'm talking on behalf of naija girls. WE ARE HOTTTT! I mean just take a look at me lool
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: I'm talking on behalf of naija girls. WE ARE HOTTTT! I mean just take a look at me lool
Bwahaha... So you think you are hot! cheesy grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... So you think you are hot! cheesy grin cheesy.
yes I know I am.that is not me being arrogant..that's just me being confident.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: yes I know I am.that is not me being arrogant..that's just me being confident.
I...don't think so!
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: I...don't think so!
you don't think what
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: you don't think what
I DON'T think you are hot! That is a complete fact!
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: I DON'T think you are hot! That is a complete fact!
lol that's your biz!! Lmao. Dnt b a hater.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: lol that's your biz!! Lmao. Dnt b a hater.
I am not hating! Just the way I assess your look on the image you have on your profile. You are even below average to me. Being hot is beyond having rough hair, posting a lackadaisical selfie of a plump body.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
@marieolae, hey what makes you hot? Tell me....You're too young for that.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
I am not hating! Just the way I assess your look on the image you have on your profile. You are even below average to me. Being hot is beyond having rough hair, posting a lackadaisical selfie of a plump body.
lmao this is funny to me
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: lmao this is funny to me
grin grin grin cheesy cool
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
aww you forgot to mention my horrible stature and my shapeless eyebrows abi? I have flaws yes, but that's why I'm me. I love myself the way I am. And yes I think I am beautiful and if you have a problem with that then I guess you should tell that to someone who cares!

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: aww you forgot to mention my horrible stature and my shapeless eyebrows abi? I have flaws yes, but that's why I'm me. I love myself the way I am. And yes I think I am beautiful and if you have a problem with that then I guess you should tell that to someone who cares!
Sorry, I mean to make you feel bad about yourself but you pushed it. You've got some good defensive mechanism there. Bwahaha...
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Sorry, I mean to make you feel bad about yourself but you pushed it. You've got some good defensive mechanism there. Bwahaha...
yeah watever.....
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: yeah watever.....
Yeah...I still like you like a younger sister above all your hot talk!

You should be 15. Is that correct?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Yeah...I still like you like a younger sister above all your hot talk!
ok then
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Yeah...I still like you like a younger sister above all your hot talk!

You should be 15. Is that correct?
I'm not 15, Mr man.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: I'm not 15, Mr man.
Below 15, I guess.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Below 15, I guess.
why does my age concern you so much. Whether I'm 9, 45, 19 or 78...its not much of you business, is it?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: why does my age concern you so much. Whether I'm 9, 45, 19 or 78...its not much of you business, is it?
lol... cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: why does my age concern you so much. Whether I'm 9, 45, 19 or 78...its not much of you business, is it?
Okay. No, it is not! I am reacting to other people's view thinking you would defend yourself.You are one hell of a stubborn rat though!
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Okay. No, it is not! I am reacting to other people's view thinking you would defend yourself.You are one hell of a stubborn rat though!
and you are insensitive and rude!
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: and you are insensitive and rude!
I am now insensitive for trying to help you as a younger sister and rude for telling you the truth. What more do you expect of me? Please, I don't believe in sentiments.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
I am now insensitive for trying to help you as a younger sister and rude for telling you the truth. What more do you expect of me? Please, I don't believe in sentiments.
let me get this straight, mr man. I AM NOT YOUR YOUNGER SISTER. Don't help me, I did not ask for your unnecessary help. And mr man, that is not the truth, that is your opinion. What I expect you to do is sit back, relax and move on to the next thread. wink
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: let me get this straight, mr man. I AM NOT YOUR YOUNGER SISTER. Don't help me, I did not ask for your unnecessary help. And mr man, that is not the truth, that is your opinion. What I expect you to do is sit back, relax and move on to the next thread. wink
Oh, yeah! Do you wanna go? Like been acting stubborn and tough! I have seen your types before and they are pieces of cake. If you want to talk about swag without any blemish you should probably be begging me to show you how to do that not this local flaunting. Jeez!

Look young lady, I am not moving to any other thread. That is the clear truth of the matter. I think you are trying to mess with my patience and trying to take advantage of me for being brotherly to you.
angry
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by marieolae(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! Do you wanna go? Like been acting stubborn and tough! I have seen your types before and they are pieces of cake. If you want to talk about swag without any blemish you should probably be begging me to show you how to do that not this local flaunting. Jeez!

Look young lady, I am not moving to any other thread. That is the clear truth of the matter. I think you are trying to mess with my patience and trying to take advantage of me for being brotherly to you.
angry
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.