Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48881 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Lol I think this is a pick up line only a nerd can relate to grin Im flattered but no. I just like to speak my mind
it's not a pick up line, and you do sound nerdy (in a wicked way) tongue
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
jotey: naija girls b figure 8

south African girls got big butty

picture of a Nigerian. wot do u tink abt dis pic
Cute. She looks cool. Is she ur girlfriend?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
hermesprogidy: it's not a pick up line, and you do sound nerdy (in a wicked way) tongue

embarassed Ouch....so I shouldnt flatter myself. I am nerdy so it can never be wicked cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
coache:

Hello kinky, I'm still waiting........it ain't nice to keep a gentle man waiting for too long is it? cheesy

I sent you a FB msg last night... check your FB.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice:

greetings, my baby, how did you know it's a pick up line? tell me cheesy

Im not your baby tongue well apparently i was wrong it wasnt a pick up line... I always link flattery with pick up lines but who know I guess i was wrong embarassed
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by coache(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I sent you a FB msg last night... check your FB.
I just did now again but didn't see anything......please kindly search for me again and send me a friend request thanks......and sorry for all the trouble.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Im not your baby tongue well apparently i was wrong it wasnt a pick up line... I always link flattery with pick up lines but who know I guess i was wrong embarassed
Actually, i was trying to be friendly with you by saying "my baby". So you shouldn't be confused about that.

It's not a bad thing if a man like me is trying to be friendly. A girl can call me "sweetie" during the course of conversation or discussion, and that does not mean i'm her boyfriend or she's in a relationship with me. Hope you got that?

It's all cool anyway. You should be happy too.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Actually, i was trying to be friendly with you by saying "my baby". So you shouldn't be confused about that.

It's not a bad thing if a man like me is trying to be friendly. A girl can call me "sweetie" during the course of conversation or discussion, and that does not mean i'm her boyfriend or she's in a relationship with me. Hope you got that?

It's all cool anyway. You should be happy too.

I get what you mean. I just dont like pet names...I dont give or accept them. People just usually shorten my name which im cool with.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
coache:
I just did now again but didn't see anything......please kindly search for me again and send me a friend request thanks......and sorry for all the trouble.

I sent it.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I get what you mean. I just dont like pet names...I dont give or accept them. People just usually shorten my name which im cool with.
Do you really know what's up? cheesy

You have to, if you wanna mix up with some cool friends here. Well, if i give you a pet name, surely you would definitely like it. But would not do so now, so that you won't hold it against me, when guys start approaching you. smiley Would be back in couple of minutes. Am hungry now and would like to eat something.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Do you really know what's up? cheesy

You have to, if you wanna mix up with some cool friends here. Well, if i give you a pet name, surely you would definitely like it. But would not do so now, so that you won't hold it against me, when guys start approaching you. smiley Would be back in couple of minutes. Am hungry now and would like to eat something.

lol I was never cool in high school, I just never tried and im not cool even now so I usually dont want the 'cool' friends...they are ussually the fake ones sad ...so Ill pass on the pet name. But i must say if you can find a really unique one (not baby, babe, love, dear...hunny ect) Ill accept it grin lol

Im calling it a night. enjoy your meal.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

embarassed Ouch....so I shouldnt flatter myself. I am nerdy so it can never be wicked cheesy
in the nerd world, wicked means sexy.. you still give me the shivers..
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol I was never cool in high school, I just never tried and im not cool even now so I usually dont want the 'cool' friends...they are ussually the fake ones sad ...so Ill pass on the pet name. But i must say if you can find a really unique one (not baby, babe, love, dear...hunny ect) Ill accept it grin lol

Im calling it a night. enjoy your meal.
Okay. Now i would call you "boo". It's a lovely pet name. And remember, i am the only one calling you this. It's special. So please, don't allow other guys to call you this name, otherwise I will pull my trigger on them. Don't worry about me. I am so real and a funny guy. smiley

I am all right with my dinner.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Okay. Now i would call you "boo". It's a lovely pet name. And remember, i am the only one calling you this. It's special. So please, don't allow other guys to call you this name, otherwise I will pull my trigger on them. Don't worry about me. I am so real and a funny guy. smiley

I am all right with my dinner.

'Boo' is not original... everyone uses it. I dont want it sad ... give me another one
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
hermesprogidy: in the nerd world, wicked means sexy.. you still give me the shivers..

lol hmmm thats a new one. I think i might like being a wicked woman then cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

'Boo' is not original... everyone uses it. I dont want it sad ... give me another one
ok. what about kiki?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by thiefnubu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
jotey: naija girls b figure 8

south African girls got big butty

picture of a Nigerian. wot do u tink abt dis pic
I can see d sign of the black padded bra ooo....I bet she is also wearing one those ibo-made nyansh enhancers.... lipsrsealed
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
i dont thinks so. Best figure in Africa, Maybe worldwide sef. but pretty faced, Nah, Naija girls are finer (despite the harsh weather). The only girls in africa that i think are prettier are Senegalese
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: ok. what about kiki?

angry what the hell is KiKi... lmao. Give me something that relates to flowers ( I like flowers) cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by ifihearam: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
No basis of comparison southy babes are FAR more beautiful than naija babes......but i must warn you they are not for marriage just sex.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tinubu: I can see d sign of the black padded bra ooo....I bet she is also wearing one those ibo-made nyansh enhancers.... lipsrsealed
Abeg Wetin u put 4 eyes...I nid am grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
kwis: i dont thinks so. Best figure in Africa, Maybe worldwide sef. but pretty faced, Nah, Naija girls are finer (despite the harsh weather). The only girls in africa that i think are prettier are Senegalese
wtf don't say DAT agn...have u seen cape verdean girls...

even south African girls are beautiful.. dats a fact ur you want some proof?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

angry what the hell is KiKi... lmao. Give me something that relates to flowers ( I like flowers) cheesy
flowericious kinky

is DAT OK grin

Abeg no fall my hands o grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

cheesy alright. Is Roselle okay for u?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
jotey: flowericious kinky

is DAT OK grin

Abeg no fall my hands o grin
hey, keep off, am gonna shoot u nigga. cry
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: hey, keep off, am gonna shoot u nigga. cry
nigga am gonna bomb you grin

where is my flowericious kinky
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
jotey: nigga am gonna bomb you grin

where is my flowericious kinky
When has she become yours? Or you want to take what does not belong to you, huh? grin

Really, you're playing with fire cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: When has she become yours? Or you want to take what does not belong to you, huh? grin

Really, you're playing with fire cheesy

when did she become yours grin
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Xano: Interesting. South Africans have more mixed complexion marriages than any country in africa. Citizens from countries that make up UK marry South Africans, also Australians to SA; Indians, North Americans, latinos and Es panics, Malaysians, Dutch, Southern African countries also,etc. Native South Africans should be the point of topic
The bolded should be the centre of focus!!! Have many biracial peeps we get for Naija unlike SA? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 05, 2014
sseunth: to me...they r jst the crazil type.....but brazillian girls are the prettiest

Nope!!!.....Columbians and middle eastern girls are the prettiest.....Bralizilian chicks are full of nothing, but heap surgery.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by dasparrow: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Joenice: It's probably a trend. But I think South African girls, perhaps, are prettier than Nigerian girls. What do you think guys?

Here is what I think. I think that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What one person might consider beautiful might not be what another person might consider beautiful. Secondly, God Almighty does not discriminate. He placed beautiful women in all countries of the world. Beautiful women are not concentrated in just South Africa or Europe or America. Beautiful ladies can be found all over the world in all countries just like not-so-good looking people can be found all over the world as well. The following pictures are pictures of Nigerian ladies who I consider beautiful. Please let's learn to celebrate black/African beauty period and stop tearing each other down. It is not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by heatmeup(f): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
i forsee this turning to a beauty thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.