Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

SUGGESTIONS For A New Marriage! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SUGGESTIONS For A New Marriage! (3097 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Shocking: Leaked Photos That Is Threatening To Break Tonto Dikeh's New Marriage / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: SUGGESTIONS For A New Marriage! by BritneyStacy: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2014
lordeasy:

I get ur point Sis. In conservative societies such as d one we live in(nigeria), a lot of men feel it z a bruise on deir egos if deir significant other bring up dis issue. If I may suggest, pls let it slide for now. Bringing up dis issue to him as regularly as u two make love WILL hurt his feelings. May I state at dis point dat yl sex is an important component of marriage, der r A LOT MORE to a successful marriage than sex.Concentrate on and strengthen oda aspects of marriage(going out for walks, going out for picnics, visiting funs spots, PRAYING TOGETHER, studying d bible together, doing housechores together and oda areas of interests that u too love doing TOGETHER). If he sees and recognises dat u r playing a huge role in solidifying d marriage, he will have no oda choice dan to reciprocate d gesture by making u happy in bed as best as he can. He will open up more, take up advice from u abt d less-dan-satisfactory sex life. It isn't as easy as I v stated sha. Pls pls and pls, DO NOT NAG HIM abt ur sex life. U don't wanna give him d impression dat for u, sex (however impt it is) is d ultimate feel-good factor in marriage.Thanks so much for this advice! The best so far. Wil give serious thought to it. I appreciate.
Cheers
Re: SUGGESTIONS For A New Marriage! by charismaticdave(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2015
BritneyStacy:
Am 24yrs old and just married for 3months in marriage. Married to a nice dude, godly aand very homely. Am proud to say his type is rare. He is not perfect, he has his flaws just like I do(I can be very annoying) but that's wat makes us imperfect. I need decent and very responsible suggestions like you would give a sister or friend on how to solve or manage this problem. Bobo doesn't last in bed. Since we married even on the wedding night, he doesn't last more than 3mins. Am worried. Once he releases, he will cuddle me and den sleeps off with me in his arms. I feel bad discuSsing the issue with him again and again because each time I bringup the issue, I could see the shame and shyness written all over his face. I hate seeing him feel like he is not a man. I understand he is still new in it as I was the first girl he has ever had sex with(one reason am proud of him tho I wasn't a virgin when I met and he knew). We had sex just 3times through out our 1yr 9mnths relationship and I wasnot worried because I was happy to be in a relationship that wasn't so sexual yet we could still see how much we loved and adored each other. How do I get him to improve his Perfomance without jeopardising my marriage? Am beginning to loose interest in sex andjust be satisfied with his romance because he is good at that. But then I wonder, how long will I have to cope with that? SUGGESTIONS PLZ

Sorry for all this, but it's awesome that you can be able to open up. i was having this problem before too, here are what I did, hope it will help him too.

1. Do it as often as possible
2. Help him talk about it and let him know that it's normal
3. Don't let him sleep straight away, talk, gist, make him more lively.
4. till he is lasting longer, don't allow him to make the move, be the first, even when he says he is tired, tired is better.
Thank me later.

these will surely work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes / Top Ten Things To Know B4 You Think Of Contesting For Mr Nairaland 2016 / Having sex with your ex good or bad idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.