Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,186 members, 7,845,891 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' (14713 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
meforyou1: chinolization is not an illiterate nor a member of omata. He is a professional journalist. And the pictures tell the true story. Imo state is in a state of great disrepair. And d fraud occupying imo govt house must go
In which case you have not heard of the educated illiterate. Should I deduce that journalists of Anambra extraction are indistinguishable from illiterate traders giving the low quantum of IQ being displayed by your buddy?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Hugoboi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I am patiently waiting for abagworo to come and tell me that am lying.. cheesy

I wonder were Okoro sunk the over 200billion he borrowed within 3yrs..

Below is the Law Faculty Imo state university..

True!! my younger brother graduated from here in 05. The place hasnt changed a bit. Na wa!
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
I didn't say that there is no bad in my place but we have passed that type of road below. This type of road below is very common in Imo state. Why is Okoro no fixing them? Is he waiting for FG to fix it for him as well?

[s]
berem: your supremacy behaviour is really making you talk like a drunk! So in the whole of Anambra state,there are no bad roads?Anyway,continue with your display of foolishness on this thread while you derail it. The main issue of the thread has been discussed.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hugoboi:

So this mad woman is still here fighting everyone with a dissenting opinion. Smh!
Hugofool,
I am done with you. Further tampering of my mentions by you will henceforth be ignored.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Okay, here is another portion of the road that leads to Naze, a community that is less than 10mins from Owerre..

Hugoboi:

True!! my younger brother graduated from here in 05. The place hasnt changed a bit. Na wa!

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I didn't say that there is no road bad but we have passed that type of road below. This type of road below is very common in Imo state. Why is Okoro no fixing them? Is he waiting for FG to fix it for him as well?

smh. Keep entertaining those who want to be entertained by your stupidity. I am not interested. I will be back to the thread when sane people comment.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Hugoboi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Descartes: Chai U wan finish Berem. Diaris...

Leave the double mouthed bi'tch. Come here dey form saint. Now she's been busted. What has changed since she posted that?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Oh my goodness! You had to dignify the daft with a reply? Let him come to Emeka Offor Plaza at main market and see young graduates with first and second degrees that goes on business class to China and Dubai to bring stuffs back to Onitsha. I am one of them.. cheesy

Good that we now know how to engage you. Little wonder...pettiness and all non-existent intellect. We are talking Imo State here. We engage as intellectuals capable of sound analysis...
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
You are not interested but you were the one that first quoted me! Something must be wrong with your head! cheesy

berem: smh. Keep entertaining those who want to be entertained by your stupidity. I am not interested. I will be back to the thread when sane people comment.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
maestroferddi: Political considerations in Nigeria cannot be the same with what are obtainable in developed societies. Rochas is a politician fighting daunting political forces, it is only expedient that he would deploy his gunpowder majorly to constituencies that would facilitate his re-election. That is the the stark reality on ground...
what constituencies? Demolishing stadium in Orlu his hometown without rebuilding, converting a community schools to university teaching hospital in Orlu without infrastructure, taking 4 years and more constructing state of d art flyovers with concrete unfinished in Owerri while u can just construct flyovers with metals within 1 or 2 months.
Hey, I went to Owerri in May, the town is dead. Mbiari kitchen that used to be one in town is dead, even d famous mbiarigwo or so is just barely surviving, the Owerri end of owerri-ph road (which Abagworo always reminds is fed Rd but rivers did their end) is dead, okigwe-onitsha Rd has been dead for decades, okigwe-owerri road is in a state of disrepear.
State in clear and identifiable terms what Rochas did and I tell u 10 things where he is unperforming for each.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
The only town in that state has really sunk due to bad governance and poor infrastructure..

meforyou1: what constituencies? Demolishing stadium in Orlu his hometown without rebuilding, converting a community schools to university teaching hospital in Orlu without infrastructure, taking 4 years and more constructing state of d art flyovers with concrete unfinished in Owerri while u can just construct flyovers with metals within 1 or 2 months.
Hey, I went to Owerri in May, the town is dead. Mbiari kitchen that used to be one in town is dead, even d famous mbiarigwo or so is just barely surviving, the Owerri end of owerri-ph road (which Abagworo always reminds is fed Rd but rivers did their end) is dead, okigwe-onitsha Rd has been dead for decades, okigwe-owerri road is in a state of disrepear.
State in clear and identifiable terms what Rochas did and I tell u 10 things where he is unperforming for each.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Hugoboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: Hugofool,
I am done with you. Further tampering of my mentions by you will henceforth be ignored.

Have a great week ahead.

Of course, u will scram cos u have been busted for the fraud which u are. Not too long ago u were all over GEJ's grill now he's a villain. If there is a lesson ever learned, it is never to take an airhead like you serious. Of what shall it profit u to present the facade of knowledge and sound reasoning only to expose yourself for the incurable FRAUD that you are. Whoever said empty barrells make the loudest noise wasnt wrong afterall.

Berem is a FRAUD. Come go pound for pound with me and watch me rip you to shreds. Hydra mouthed ignoramus, Miss Notice -Me!
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization:
It is a statement of fact that Imo state has the worst road network in entire SE..

You surely haven't been to Aba Abia state then.
The state is like one with nobody in the govt house.

Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders that's for sure.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Hugoboi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: The only town in that state has really sunk due to bad governance and poor infrastructure..

It goes without saying. Ohakim in his villain mode was not as bad as this.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Now take a look at the education in Imo state. Below is how IMSU looks like, while Mr Okoro frittered over 200billion borrowed fund..

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Hugoboi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
cococandy:

At least Theodore Orji doesnt make any pretensions about being a good governor. Matter of fact he makes no bones about it unlike the rogue in Douglas House who thinks he is Einstein and all other Imolites are autistic!

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by mandax: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
meforyou1: what constituencies? Demolishing stadium in Orlu his hometown without rebuilding,.

This stadium demolition in Orlu by Okorocha has become talk of the state, in fact, talk of the country. It's gonna land Okorocha in a very big trouble after his tenure next year. Where are Okorocha's e-friends. Do they ever tell him what's on?

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
cococandy: Nne onwere ihe kpatara m ji achoghim ikwu ezi okwu ebe a.
smiley
Ok, nne, I understand. Me too, atimes have to be forced. O na ewutam, na na arondizuogu, uzo adighi, oku, nmiri, nothing

2 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
At least Abia state did not borrow a dime but yet you could still see some work done..but in the case of Okoro, he borrowed over 200billion with nothing anywhere on the ground to show for it..

Below is Imo state teaching hospital..now can you compare it to Abia teaching hospital? It is clear that Orji is above Okorosha. Okorosha is the least in the SE because Imo state has sunk and become the least developed state in the SE..

cococandy:

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax: are u sure the road you showed above is not in Uga, Anambra state?
I know uga, all uga roads are tarred
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
I am from Uga..not all the roads are tarred but even the untarred ones are motorable and they are not as bad as the ones in Imo state..

Below is a typical example where Okoro rules over..

meforyou1: I know uga, all uga roads are tarred

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
mandax:

This stadium demolition in Orlu by Okorocha has become talk of the state, in fact, talk of the country. It's gonna land Okorocha in a very big trouble after his tenure next year. Where are Okorocha's e-friends. Do they ever tell him what's on?
okorocha has only one or two e-friends. D op whom I'm noticing for d 1st time and Abagworo who's okorocha's SA on internet affairs
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
E ji Igbo agwa ya onye ocha..

Hugoboi:

It goes without saying. Ohakim in his villain mode was not as bad as this.

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I am from Uga..not all the roads are tarred but even the untarred ones are motorable and they are not as bad as the ones in Imo state..

Below is a typical example where Okoro rules over..

true that. Chino, do u know I had to travel all the way from arondizuogu to ekwulobia in May during ikeji when I was at home, just to withdraw N20,000 from ATM? Miserable 3 hour drive just because of bad arondizuogu roads. Whoever canvasses for Okorocha for 2nd term is looking for my trouble

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Is it that bad? cheesy

meforyou1: true that. Chino, do u know I had to travel all the way from arondizuogu to ekwulobia in May during ikeji when I was at home, just to withdraw N20,000 from ATM? Miserable 3 hour drive just because of bad arondizuogu roads. Whoever canvasses for Okorocha for 2nd term is looking for my trouble

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chino called me out so I will just drop. 4 pictures from Onitsha for the delightful view of Nairalanders. I won't cover Nnewi because Nnewi people are good and have done everything with self-help. However Chino has boasted so much with this Onitsha village. Ladies. And gentlemen this is Onitsha the heartbeat of Anambra State. I have up to 100 pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo I understand your pain.. grin grin

What you have posted are pictures Owerre, the ones are Onitsha there are like 20years old..

Below is the new phase and face of the great city og Onitsha..

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo is this not your beloved owerre.. grin grin

This road is not far from Imo secretariat and govt house.. grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo here is the heart of owerre..littered with mountains of refuse dumps.. grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bros there's no comparison between imo and abia state.
I've to say the truth even though I'm not pro Rochas.

Aba is so dirty it's the only place in my life I've ever seen leeches live.
Swimming in huge monumental black puddles of both rain and sewage water that cover the entire road.somewhere around ehi road and that new market.

There's on area that I pray never to find myself ever again.I've forgotten the name.

Not to mention that the structures are still pre-1920s
Umahia is a bit ok but can't compare to owerri.

Abians are the worst hit in terms of bad governance.

Truth is all our leaders are sub par
chinolization: At least Abia state did not borrow a dime but yet you could still see some work done..but in the case of Okoro, he borrowed over 200billion with nothing anywhere on the ground to show for it..

Below is Imo state teaching hospital..now can you compare it to Abia teaching hospital? It is clear that Orji is above Okorosha. Okorosha is the least in the SE because Imo state has sunk and become the least developed state in the SE..

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo Is this not the Imo state university? grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
More of Onitsha the pride of Anambra.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ilorin And The Crisis Of Fulani Identity / Pix Of Aminu Dantata, His Wives, Children And Great Grand Children / Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.