Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,707 members, 7,855,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' (14736 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Anyanwu is a nice woman. I have met her one on one! The only person causing problem is the incompetent and failed okorosha..

...and you think I've not met her before? I think you should try and meet Rochas one on one too, before you judge.
Where I come from, a good Woman, Wife and Mother wouldn't call a Man "that thing". No matter what, we shouldn't allow politics to cloud our moral sense.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gozzzy:
I think I should call you UncannyDummy!!!!! Must u always brandish your ignorance, which renews every morning? Can you mention one thing, just one thing Rochas has done wrong in Imo state to bring about your rabid hatred for him! He snatch your babe? Mention one governor of Imo state that has performed better than Rochas! I am proudly an Imolite, and I tell you that if imo state can have two more future governors, like Rochas, we go by-pass akwa ibom, for development. HATING IGNORAMUS!!!
Fool!!! His projects are substandard. He is owing the workers several months salary. You are an idiot for saying that Rochas has performed well when there isn't any viable industry in the state that will absorb the teeming youths looking for jobs. You have sold your conscience to him (Rochas) the devil. If the bastard leaves power, you will move to the next occupant of Douglas House to continue your sycophancy. It is bastards like you that ruined the state by not telling the rogue the truth and attacking people that try to correct him.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by TellBlazer(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
berem: It is only on Nairaland that Rochas is being hated especially by Igbos who are not from Imo State.
My good friend who is from Owerri told me about this incident and I couldn't believe it not until I clicked on this thread.
Anyone who hates Rochas,its either because he joined APC or because they are not benefitting financially from his government.

Carry go Rochas,na only you we know for Imo State!! cool
You are abslutely right,Rochas has done his best for imo state,am tempted to vote for him again but I dislike the fact that he is introducing APC to Ndigbo,a party of people that hate ibos and want us to regulated to the background,why should I vote the northerners after the wanton distruction and killing of innocent ibos in the north.Hearing that word APC makes me paranoid and aggresive.My dear ibos are wise people,we can't sale our vote come 2015.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by TellBlazer(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
zendy: Rochas and Anyawu are birds of the same feathers. When it was convenient for them,they come to APGA. Soon after they were elected they went to 'rogue' parties. While I respect the right of any body to move to to whatever political party they wish to,it doesn't mean I should forget treachery. Rochas reminds me of Chris Ngige. Ngige was popular and had grassroots support. Wherever he went,people shouted Onwa! Same as Imo people shout 'Owelle' for Rochas. The reason why Ngige lost to a political neophyte like Obiano is because he was on the APC losing train. Okorocha is going to have a Herculean task convincing Imolites to vote in a Yoruba/Hausa over the Igbo based APGA. I hope Imo do not forget how this same Rochas hosted 180 'election riggers' from Osun to come and hand Anambra to his Yoruba/Hausa friends. My prayers are that in 2015,all 5 Igbo States will be under the control of APGA. This will increase unity amongst Igbos and make us an effective political force within the scheme of things. Ndimo, don't let the Janjaweedians into your state because of Rochas!!!!!!
One million likes for you bro!!! I trust Ndigbo,their are pple of wisdom and understanding,it is ediotic and foolish for Rochas to intoduce muslim fanatics and supporters of APC in the name of APC for us to vote,is a hell NO!! We are not voting Buhari,neither ar we voting Atiku or Tinubu.we rather vote GEJ and stil be waiting when a credible Igbo candidate wil emerge. Thank you
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by valdetino(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
meforyou1: if u are going to vote for Rochas, better don't waste your time, he will never win
Who told you?
Are you God?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by andyanders: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
profjustine458:
If voting for Okorocha in 2011 was
a mistake,that is if indeed it was a mistake,may
we make the same mistake again come 2015.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Sure Owelle for governorship/Presidency come 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Stop The Lies - Fayose Reacts To Martin Luther King’s Family Endorsing Buhari / Half Of PDP Staff Face Sack, Demand Full Entitlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.