Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' (14714 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
meforyou1: just check the beginning of this thread and see my position long before chinolization came.
U see, I'm from arondizuogu and we are so close to anambra. When coming back home to arondizuogu from lagos or abuja, we first ply through all the good roads in anambra and some of us branch at uga junction to join the bad arondizuogu rd after akokwa and some others continue to Umunze, another anambra good road that connects ndianiche obinetiti arondizuogu. So u see how much I benefit from successive good govts of anambra just due to proximity.
Don't you think that your relocating to Anambra to join this Chino dude in the Anambra paradise might not be a bad idea since all the roads in Anambra are now paved in gold? Rochas cannot transform the entirety of Imo state overnight but will only prioritise projects within available resources. I am sure your so important Arondizuogu road will get requisite attention in due course. Even Fashola in Lagos still has swathes on yet-to-be-addressed infrastructure deficits all over the state. Let's learn to front-load our arguments in a logical way...
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Obiano has tackled security fiercely with surveillance drones and other surveillance cameras. This has made night life to return to the city and its environs. My cousin told me how he and girlfriend trekked to Awada via the Upper-Iweka flyover around 10pm fortnight ago, something you don't dare before now. That people were seen moving around because streetlights were now mounted all around the flyover with the security agents stationed around.

I wish Imo state well. May a good leader spring from Imo state next year. I am looking at the likes of Ihedioha, Iheanocho, Anyanwu etc..

meforyou1: chino, the thread has nothing to do with u and abagworo. Okorocha is a complete fraud and u have d right to share your pictures if u want. When I see any thread on anambra I will comment. One bad thing I knew onitsha before was that there was no night life. Don't know if it still exits.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: smh. Keep entertaining those who want to be entertained by your stupidity. I am not interested. I will be back to the thread when sane people comment.
tot u said u and chino have made up and are now pally pallies. Hey, bad roads in Imo, anambra, enugu, Kano, akwaibom, adamawa, ogun, Ibadan or lagos does doesn't have anything to do with u. U are not d chairman of Julius Berger. Just free ur mind. I will like imo state to compared to London or Washington or Tokyo too.
If they say govt in any or all levels are not performing, agree because it's true. None of them is ur father. Even if any is your father, tell him "daddy u can lie o". Trying to understand u as obiagelli has understood me. Let's be cool and move on.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by shaboti: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Itoroetti:

chino,how far na?
i did my nysc close to where u just got this pix.
pls i dont like how u generalise this owerri issue cos of the fake okoroacha n abagworo.
i met good guys in imo and i still have gud frnds from imo,infact my mentor is an imo person.
pls just tackle abagworo for his lies but not its people.
seconded

chinolization the way you lash out at abagworo and then drag the whole imo into it is disgracing, pls if u have a problem with him just face squarely him and not his state. We are all supposed to be one.

From a fellow anambrarian..

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
meforyou1: tot u said u and chino have made up and are now pally pallies. Hey, bad roads in Imo, anambra, enugu, Kano, akwaibom, adamawa, ogun, Ibadan or lagos does doesn't have anything to do with u. U are not d chairman of Julius Berger. Just free ur mind. I will like imo state to compared to London or Washington or Tokyo too.
If they say govt in any or all levels are not performing, agree because it's true. None of them is ur father. Even if any is your father, tell him "daddy u can lie o". Trying to understand u as obiagelli has understood me. Let's be cool and move on.
me and Chino have never been pallies. I know nairalanders I pally with offline and we are never at loggerheads on nairaland. Chino isn't the type to pally with. So don't be lured to be his pal.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
I don't give a damn! Am not looking for a woman because I am married to a beautiful princess from Nnewi! Nuff said!

Stop stalking married men! cheesy

berem: me and Chino have never been pallies. I know nairalanders I pally with offline and we are never at loggerheads on nairaland. Chino isn't the type to pally with. So don't be lured to be his pal.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by GAB1: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
meforyou1: if u want to see what rochas has done wrong, take a bus from Owerri to arondizuogu via umulolo. And I assure u the car breakdown on the way and the journey will take u all day. That's what rochas has done wrong to the great people of arondizuogu. No road, no electricity, no water. Nothing.

you are a liar. Satan will even respect you as a mother of all liars
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I don't give a damn! Am not looking for a woman because I am married to a beautiful princess from Nnewi! Nuff said!

onye ara!
How many married and single men have you seen me stalking on nairaland? It is actually the other way round. Stop calling me on phone and stick to your wife.
Serial flirt like you! Pussiee chaser!

tongue grin
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Me stop calling you? Just like asking GEJ not to contest in 2015.. cheesy

berem: onye ara!
How many married and single men have you seen me stalking on nairaland? It is actually the other way round. Stop calling me on phone and stick to your wife.

tongue grin
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Me stop calling you? Just like asking GEJ not contest in 2015.. cheesy

I have barred you two lines. You will never reach me on phone again.
Woman wrapper like you! wink grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
I would have called you right now but wifey just stepped into the room.. cheesy

berem: I have barred you two lines. You will never reach me on phone again.
Woman wrapper like you! wink grin
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I would have called you right now but wifey just stepped into the room.. cheesy

who cares? Am off to bed biko.

Goodnight and enjoy your week.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hun, goodnight and remember to dream about me and you.. cheesy

berem: who cares? Am off to bed biko.

Goodnight and enjoy your week.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Na wa for you.
First from yabbing Rochas,you spread to calling us prost1tutes.
It is ungentlemanly to say the least.

Not ignoring the fact that the pictures you put up both about residential areas and all what not have parts of Imo state far better than them just that I don't have pictures.
You probably do have pictures but chose to show only the bad sides.
At least be analytical in your approach.

You succeeded in pursing us from the thread.
Oya carry and enjoy all by yourself. undecided

chinolization: I don't give a damn! Am not looking for a woman because I am married to a beautiful princess from Nnewi! Nuff said!

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
No need for long grammar! Once you tame abagworo every other thing will fall in place. Abagworo is the only thing that draws me to any Imo thread. If only he will focus on his arguments without ever mentioning my state nor its people then I will always be on the sideline watching. But since he cannot keep to that simple rules of engagement I will always be here to bust his bubble! As for the picture part since you do not have any counter pix then you have no point! I am a photoman, I don't know how to speak long grammar!

cococandy: Na wa for you.
First from yabbing Rochas,you spread to calling us prost1tutes.
It is ungentlemanly to say the least.

Not ignoring the fact that the pictures you put up both about residential areas and all what not have parts of Imo state far better than them just that I don't have pictures.
You probably do have pictures but chose to show only the bad sides.
At least be analytical in your approach.

You succeeded in pursing us from the thread.
Oya carry and enjoy all by yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by millionaireman: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2014

Look Chino, if you make too much noise, I snatch your iyawo from you full time. Now go home. Inauf from you about this Imo/Anambra mudslinging..
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
My wifey is my only personal property, so if you touch my only property you should brace up for the consequences! I know you are joking.. cheesy

millionaireman: Look Chino, if you make too much noise, I snatch your iyawo from you full time. Now go home. Inauf from you about this Imo/Anambra mudslinging..
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
GAB1:

you are a liar. Satan will even respect you as a mother of all liars
who is this one again? Ok, what is d true situation of things? Okigwe umulolo arondizuogu nnewi oba highway is an express road?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by abagoro(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
The conduct of Nairaland is becoming suspect to me. My account was barred and someone tried to hack my "IP". If the Government or whoever is involved does not want citizens to express themselves or resort to threatening people who have opposing views then I have no option than to quit Nairaland. Let them have it and eat it all alone while alienating people further and creating more security challenges. I just pray the threshold is not reached in my generation. I want peace.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by millionaireman: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
No jokes man. By the time you leave NL after spending donkey hours, I must have reached Siberia with your iyawo. Now go home pls.
chinolization: My wifey is my only personal property, so if you touch my only property you should brace up for the consequences! I know you are joking.. cheesy

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: me and Chino have never been pallies. I know nairalanders I pally with offline and we are never at loggerheads on nairaland. Chino isn't the type to pally with. So don't be lured to be his pal.
wow. But there was then he said u guys spoke on phone, that I even said I would call u, u said I shouldn't. Chino even confirmed that his wife knew about u. No wahala shaa, just said what I said based on that.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nwanne you do not want to answer my question.. cheesy

meforyou1: who is this one again? Ok, what is d true situation of things? Okigwe umulolo arondizuogu newish oba highway is an express road?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Obiano has tackled security fiercely with surveillance drones and other surveillance cameras. This has made night life to return to the city and its environs. My cousin told me how he and girlfriend trekked to Awada via the Upper-Iweka flyover around 10pm fortnight ago, something you don't dare before now. That people were seen moving around because streetlights were now mounted all around the flyover with the security agents stationed around.

I wish Imo state well. May a good leader spring from Imo state next year. I am looking at the likes of Ihedioha, Iheanocho, Anyanwu etc..

wow. Good to hear. For me, it's anybody but that fraud okorocha

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Okay, I understand where you are pointing to! Dalu cheesy

millionaireman: No jokes man. By the time you leave NL after spending donkey hours, I must have reached Siberia with your iyawo. Now go home pls.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Nwanne you do not want to answer my question.. cheesy

which one?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Nwanne I am finding it difficult to figure out your monika..but I remembered somebody invited me for the Ikeji..

Please remind me your main handle..

oh, me_for_you, don't know who automatically renamed it meforyou1.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
I get it now..

Seriously you mean somebody reconfigured your username without your knowledge? cheesy

meforyou1: oh, me_for_you, don't know who automatically renamed it meforyou1.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
maestroferddi: Don't you think that your relocating to Anambra to join this Chino dude in the Anambra paradise might not be a bad idea since all the roads in Anambra are now paved in gold? Rochas cannot transform the entirety of Imo state overnight but will only prioritise projects within available resources. I am sure your so important Arondizuogu road will get requisite attention in due course. Even Fashola in Lagos still has swathes on yet-to-addressed infrastructure deficits all over the state. Let's learn to front-load our arguments in a logical way...
why should I relocate to anambra when I'm living in abuja city?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I get it now..

Seriously you mean somebody reconfigured your username without your knowledge? cheesy

yes o, it's either Seun or mynd44. Nobody said anything. Just woke up, logged in and saw a new username
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by millionaireman: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls dont quit. Your crude lies on NL regarding Imo state make the discussions livelier. But you, Abagworo, even as a "bloody civilian" regurlarly threaten death against people that do not share your views. So imagine what can be when somebody like you is in power. You must gag the press.
abagoro: The conduct of Nairaland is becoming suspect to me. My account was barred and someone tried to hack my "IP". If the Government or whoever is involved does not want citizens to express themselves or resort to threatening people who have opposing views then I have no option than to quit Nairaland. Let them have it and eat it all alone while alienating people further and creating more security challenges. I just pray the threshold is not reached in my generation. I want peace.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: I would have called you right now but wifey just stepped into the room.. cheesy

chino, tot u said u and berem are good friends. Why this naa
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by meforyou1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: onye ara!

tongue grin
one reason I don't like making friends, because one day it will turn out like this. U and chinolization should better stop this pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pix Of Aminu Dantata, His Wives, Children And Great Grand Children / Shiites Release Names Of 34 Members Killed By Nigerian Army / Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.