Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' (14723 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) / Senator Chris Anyanwu;the Woman Who Passed The Bill That Allows Sex With 11 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Na lie! Imo state is worst hit in terms of governance. Just take a look at average road in Imo state.. grin grin

Presently Owerre is so dirty and horrible..

cococandy: Bros there's no comparison between imo and abia state.
I've to say the truth even though I'm not pro Rochas.

Aba is so dirty it's the only place in my life I've ever seen leeches live.
Swimming in huge monumental black puddles of both rain and sewage water that cover the entire road.somewhere around ehi road and that new market.

There's on area that I pray never to find myself ever again.I've forgotten the name.

Not to mention that the structures are still pre-1920s
Umahia is a bit ok but can't compare to owerri.

Abians are the worst hit in terms of bad governance.

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Abagworo Is this not the Imo state university? grin grin

I've posted 8 out of the 100 pictures of your useless village. Do you want a truce or should I post the remaining 92 including where Peter Obi was demonstrating his love for garbage?
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
More scene from owerre the eastern heartland.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
cococandy: Bros there's no comparison between imo and abia state.
I've to say the truth even though I'm not pro Rochas.

Aba is so dirty it's the only place in my life I've ever seen leeches live.
Swimming in huge monumental black puddles of both rain and sewage water that cover the entire road.somewhere around ehi road and that new market.

There's on area that I pray never to find myself ever again.I've forgotten the name.

Not to mention that the structures are still pre-1920s
Umahia is a bit ok but can't compare to owerri.

Abians are the worst hit in terms of bad governance.
stop wasting your time arguing with Chino. He's not the type of person you argue constructively with. Nut puru ya n'isi.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Onitsha is worse than Aba. Its just that Onitsha is mostly inhabited by illiterate traders that are unable to complain or even express themselves in English.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yes I know you pain. I have over 200 mess pix from Imo state under development. Imo state remains the least developed state..

Just take a look at your state teaching hospital, more or less like a poultry.. grin grin

Abagworo:

I've posted 8 out of the 100 pictures of your useless village. Do you want a truce or should I post the remaining 92 including where Peter Obi was demonstrating his love for garbage?

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Painment.. grin grin grin

At least 1/4th of Imolites has fled Imo state to live and work in Onitsha as their greener pastures.. grin grin

We are lettered people..those unlettered people in our city are mainly Imo people that invaded our city as their greener pasture.. grin grin

Abagworo: Onitsha is worse than Aba. Its just that Onitsha is mostly inhabited by illiterate traders that are unable to complain or even express themselves in English.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Owerre under okoro man.. grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Na lie! Imo state is worst hit in terms of governance. Just take a look at average road in Imo state.. grin grin

Presently Owerre is so dirty and horrible..

You've never been to abia then
berem: stop wasting your time arguing with Chino. He's not the type of person you argue constructively with. Nut puru ya n'isi.

Lol smiley
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
I tell you Abia beats Imo state in all indices of development. Now is there a road as bad as this in Abia state? Imo state is the only reason SE has bad roads..

cococandy:
You've never been to abia then
Lol smiley

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
The king of filth himself walking over his filthy kingdom. All hail adaobi!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo why is your state the least developed in the SE? grin grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
meforyou1: I know uga, all uga roads are tarred
And to think that I was taking you serious...Is it not regrettable that you cannot see petty bickering on Rochas to see an amorphous character whose overriding interest is solely to demonize and pooh-pooh everything that has to do with Imo. A character that has re-invented the meaning of irresponsibility. To him Imo State and her people must be rendered prostrate to hoist his own state to great heights. XxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Criticise Rochas within the ambit of his performance on the job and not hiding under him to malign and disparage the people of Imo State.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo just take a look at the admin block at IMSU.. grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo: The king of filth himself walking over his filthy kingdom. All hail adaobi!
I heard Peter Obi was bowling in that picture. grin grin
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
More scene from imo state the home of prot1tutes.. grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
A tip of the iceberg on how a modern city should look. Chino look up and see what is called decent highrise and not those dirty things littered in refuse at your village of Onitsha. Owerri wu oke mba! Onye shi ala Owerri ari ya nma, ya kwara li!

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is Owerre the eastern heart of prot1tution..

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Onitsha as a non state capital beats owerre to the ground. See below how a city looks like and not owerre that is filled with bad roads and dirty environment..

Abagworo: A tip of the iceberg on how a modern city should look. Chino look up and see what is called decent highrise and not those dirty things littered in refuse at your village of Onitsha. Owerri wu oke mba! Onye shi ala Owerri ari ya nma, ya kwara li!

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Owerri is a modern city while Onitsha is an ancient village you heard!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
When we say "conference hall", a typical illiterate Onitsha man will call it "confluence horror" and people might think something bad happened at Lokoja. This is Imo Conference Centre, Ngwa Ndaa ke stati gi?

6 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Show me any decent serene residential hood as this in entire village called Owerre.. grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo, I don't know how to lie but this is another pix pulled from Owerre.. grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
I want to see purely residential hood! There is none in any part of village owerre.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Owerre is more or less a rural area compare to Onitsha..

See below..owerre is chaotic and yet to get a single flyover after 40yrs of creation..

Abagworo: Owerri is a modern city while Onitsha is New york!

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by tandj: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo and chinolisation, shame on u guys.
I'm so ashamed of u guys.
This is exactly how igbo people behave at d federal level instead of them to unite together and fight for our own good.
Which other tribe does this?
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by maestroferddi: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
chinolization: Onitsha as a non state capital beats owerre to the ground. See below how a city looks like and not owerre that is filled with bad roads and dirty environment..

This Onitsha you are trumpeting here must be existing in Uranus. The Onitsha I know in Anambra State is a monumental embarrassment to the whole of Igboland. The rest of Nigeria and beyond have been wont to tar the rest of Igboland with the same brush with the disorderliness resident in Onitsha immediately they cross the Niger bridge and step into the squalor called Onitsha.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Another pix culled from Owerre.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by Hugoboi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo: When we say "conference hall", a typical illiterate Onitsha man will call it "confluence horror" and people might think something bad happened at Lokoja. This is Imo Conference Centre, Ngwa Ndaa ke stati gi?

Abagworo pls stop being petty. How does one conference centre translate to performance? Is that the priority for Imo State?
How dare you compare present day Onitsha to Owerri? As if that isnt enough, u are posting pictures from 2012. Enough of this megedefegede. Either engage constructively or keep your peace.

Meanwhile I called out on a link I posted. I am still waiting for a rejoinder from u. What? a cat got ur tongue??

1 Like

Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by cooltone: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
I thought this thread was about Chris Anyanwu, why are some haters of imo state always around to exhibit there stupidity. Thanks to abagworo for showing them how stupid they are. These folks eat and drink in filth but won't come to terms on how to take care of themselves and stop this pull him down syndrome or we are better than you mentality they always exhibit all over the place. Chino one advice I have for you is to leave Imo matters because you end up making a fool of yourself with your arguments thus giving anambrarians and igbos a bad image. To kill Rochas you people are exposing us (Igbos) to unnecessary ridicule. In terms of leadership, I know Okorocha has not erred. His only offence I now understand is that he joined APC against the interest of GEJ and there is nowhere it is an offence to be in the opposition in Nigerian constitution.
Re: Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' by chinolization: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Then you must be mistaking Onitsha for Owerre.. grin grin grin grin

This is Onitsha in case you are thinking that Onitsha is the village called Owerre.. grin grin

Onitsha is to the SE what PH and Lagos is to the SS and SW..

[s]
maestroferddi: This Onitsha you are trumpeting here must be existing in Uranus. The Onitsha I know in Anambra State is a monumental embarrassment to the whole of Igboland. The rest of Nigeria and beyond have been wont to tar the rest of Igboland with the same brush with the disorderliness resident in Onitsha immediately they cross the Niger bridge and step into the squalor called Onitsha.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.