Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard (78735 Views)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2014
Fight between my siblings... grin grin
Boy-senseless Fat cow angry
Girl- useless tall broom stick angry
Boy - foolish fat born fool tongue
Girl- stupid he goat tongue will be sagging with dirty boxers..
Na only for food u dey get sense angry angry
Boy- #slap
Girl- slapsbback with tears, Na only my body u dey get power cry

#oya make i go separate fight...
I love those kids wink

18 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Larrylarex(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2014
If an Ibadan girl insults you, you'll nearly cry because they have a way of putting flavour in their insults. Something like: Olori kolobo bi kongo rodo (round head like a measurement bowl for pepper)! A guy was insulting a lady that had wet lips on and he was like: Ki ni n se'le yi to ri bi e'n t'enu b'ororo! (Said the girl lips are like she dipped them in vegetable oil)

9 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by njiaka(f): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Educated illiterate, said by one of my lecturer
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by haulagehandlers(m): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Yomieluv: A lecturer then in school- you are a Bongotea,whatever that means.

Bongo is a coffee in the 80s,when you finish boiling it you have to filter the dirt to drink it.........I THINK THE INSULT THERE IS THAT YOU ARE FULL OF IDOTI.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2014
God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Jennifer89(f): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2014
when i was called a Porcupine ma siblings just couldn't help but laughed.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by davdandam(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Had a slim friend with big head, he got in a fight and they called him lollipop j almost died laughing lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Dreyl(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe: Even fools marvel at your foolishness
really cheesy
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Jiteshell(f): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
From a lecturer to me "the cap on your head is making air not to enter your brain"

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Twistone(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Ur thinking rate is inversely proportional to ur height.......talking to a tall guy

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Emmybreezy(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Wen they are like grow up and u grown already undecided
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Trizyd(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2014
undecided i dont know why you like advertising your foolishness undecided
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by adorable29(f): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Just last week, my class mate who wasn't following in a mathematics course told my lecturer "Sir, I don't understand. Pls come again".........

His reply (in thick igbo accent), "Shut up dia, any fool will easily understand this! Unless ofcourse you are bombaaastic fool"

The whole class burst laff!

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2014
melchuksky: Mad cow....
***haha someone's name

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2014
U are an educated illiterate-1of my guy at secondary school
person-nairaland
oloshi-Yoruba (tho I don't realy knw its meaning
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by balash(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
lepasharon: I actually heard it on this forum: 'The only thing positive about you is your HIV status...Damn ! grin undecided

You 'heard' something u are viewing? U probably viewing thiss topic with ur ear again abi..lol funny lady

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
! Lek's.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by adorable29(f): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
trukoments: God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck.

Why evils na!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by chimaobikanu(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
In those day's, my brother always say "my mama raised no fool baby, so where are you from?". He also use to say "stop reasoning through your anus and for once, make use of your brain!" and the most annoying of them all "i've told you to stop holding up fart, cause it travels back to the brain and that's where shitty ideas come from!". Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2014
You are a Bucking Fastard

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2014
When a Chick Called Me an Unbreast Feeded Maggot!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by leketones(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2014
my lab attendant use 2 say ds weneva he's supervisin us during exams nd tym is almost up- a normal human being shld av finishd by now, meanwhile majority re still busy doing it,all of us we jst laff
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by freshness2020: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2014
lepasharon: I actually heard it on this forum: 'The only thing positive about you is your HIV status...Damn ! grin undecided
Whaaaaaaaat! This got me cracked up.
People get bad mouth Oº°˚˚°ºo. ..
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by celeron40(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Just ask the yorubas....the interpretation of their insults will awe you.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Mine is an insult hurled together with either a ma/sir/aunty/uncle for a person

e.g, 'Im very sorry to say ma, u must be a stupid person... Or se kin se pe e tin ya were 'ma'?

The most hilarious i recieved was 'e ma binu aunty, sugbon, se mo pe e go? (pardon me aunty, but do u knw u r VERY stupid?).... Chaie! I no fit cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by jaryeh(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2014
chimaobikanu: In those day's, my brother always say "my mama raised no fool baby, so where are you from?". He also use to say "stop reasoning through your anus and for once, make use of your brain!" and the most annoying of them all "i've told you to stop holding up fart, cause it travels back to the brain and that's where shitty ideas come from!". Lol

*faints* grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by noah24(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Handsome muturu........ undecided#my ex to me#
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by profeoo(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Mine to fwends : Look at the way you are smiling like a catfish!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Chanchit: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2014
YoungDaNaval: When Ma Mum Called Me An Adopted Son Of a Lesbian! Lwkmd.

That's very simple, your mum is a lesbian and your were adopted.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Chanchit:

That's very simple, your mum is a lesbian and your were adopted.
You Dey Madt. She was only joking!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by jonot: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2014
My friend's dad used to tell her "a ma ma ko e bi ile", meaning we keep teaching you like we're building a house. I just cant forget it.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by ChiJenyfa(f): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2014
aaronson: I told a friend....I don't give a muthaf#ck,you could get your MotherF#cked
There's nothing hilarious about this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Laffzzzzzzzz / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.