Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard (78706 Views)

15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by ceeceeco: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2014
U're such an ugly stinking dirty useless illiterate coward. Go suck ur father's wrinkled-pimpled dick...Fat dummy.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by killercute16(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2014
trukoments: God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be promoted to Engineering Manager. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T., and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git. You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck.
*FAINTS*

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
It was in this forum that someone told me that he supports abortion because of people like me undecided
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by belamour(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Your mouth is faster than your brain shocked - my kid brother said that to his friend..
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Jyde89: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
in shrek
Donkey: i have a right to remain silent, i have a right to remain silent.
Shrek: yes you have a right to remain silent donkey, what you lack is the capacity.

Made this one up
Look's like the almighty has'nt upgraded your brain from analog to digital.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2014
funniest I have heard is from some guy telling another guy:
"but Bamo, shey u know say your head be like mathset"?
still cracks me up till today

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Silva79(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Dont let me punch u coz dat wil b an animal abuse.... From me to my niece
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by muderkid(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2014
muderkid: from a friend...Ur foolishness is imported cry
31likes n still counting... xo happy

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by hernars(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Your brain will fetch good money because its still unused.......... I said that to my homie kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Moreena(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2014
jericco1:

I hope all the insults didn't ruin ur pretty face.
Lwkmd These r ma words except d 1 I quoted
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by hernars(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2014
debrihachi: When one market woman said am dating her husband... swear dats da worse insult I v ever received. wtf
I was gonna add u up but for a second I thought no beautiful girl would give up her IM details online xo easily...... My conclusion ? U are UGLY angry grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by adedayourt(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2014
gringringrin I dey learn srious insult for here no b smal

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by oluFELAxy(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Afokunmu- Yoruba's know the meaning.
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Olamira(f): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Y are u soo hairy, did ur parents do it in the zoo?
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Dreyl: really cheesy
grin
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by uzolexis(f): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Nkita rafukwagi nsi.....

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Agybabe(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2014
This was boldly written on a gate.

"For the blind, this is an entrance"

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2014
I tot u were responsible buht u just proved me wrong
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by merci22: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2014
slow pork
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by otipoju(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2014
olasmith10: most foolish person in west Africa

For me this is the most hilarious. Saying that you are the most foolish in west africa makes it seem like after a proper reserach was done to discover the most foolish person in west africa, we discovered that it was you. It gives an air of authority to it.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Glock9(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Mama's little mistake by the lake!
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Owh good... So this thread later make front page??
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by oladayo042: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2014
"O ye of little brain"

From a professor to a student that asked a really dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Even your ass would be jealous of the shii.t that comes outta your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by bidexmat(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2014
......Ur IQ wuld be ok if ur brain is replaced wiv boiled indomie

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by kheedir(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2014
A sergent said ds to me wen I was in nysc jnamp cos I didn't heard d call 2 d parade ground "stand up otondo corper, u jst open ur yansh 4 federal govt bed n u jst sleep!

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Fat pig from my brother. Onion blob from my brother. Calls me that when I refuse to give him something. Love him still. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by terefe(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2014
When some one. farts and u say 'ur guts need to be open and exposed to sun and freshair'

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by defendedvictim(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: I c insult as a way to improve myslf,insult doesn't move me!!!!
who ask u?

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by terefe(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2014
MzNelly: Even your ass would be jealous of the shii.t that comes outta your mouth.
shet!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Ayobami195(f): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2014
See as she dey smell like mortuary
Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by Ayobami195(f): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Ayobami195: See as she dey smell like mortuary
from a teacher to a market woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Laffzzzzzzzz / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.