Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811188 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tewumi(f): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2015
[right][/right][left][/left][color=#006600][/color]
olajideolajire:
I got this message: you are invited for an interview on 12-02-15 @mutual benefits ass ltd, 25 olusoji idowo str behind aret adams ilupeju lagos. Time 9am. Call 4 more enquiries. Please, how true is dis message, hope is not scam, because I can't afford to spend my Tfare to dt place n later find out it is scam. Please assist

Hi,pls I also got this message yesterday for 2moro.did u go for the interview?was it real?pls assist.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Karlovich: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cmc1: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
tewumi:
[right][/right][left][/left][color=#006600][/color]

Hi,pls I also got this message yesterday for 2moro.did u go for the interview?was it real?pls assist.

well, i dnt knw ur definition of fake, but wat i can tell u is dat Mutual benefits, as an organization is real. it now depends on the post u are bn interviewed for. I think ds is wia pple start calling som company or organization a fake. no matter aw real d coy is, as soon as it offers dem a marketing, sales or target-oriented job, dy say its fake. mind u, am not saying mutual benefits will be offering u dat kinda role but it may. all i can say is dat if truly d msg comes from Mutual Benefits, giv it a try, esp if u ar in Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mxchly(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tosinayoko:
i just got dis invite via text. Solidum pharm. Ltd here invites you for an interview for the post of medical representative on tuesday,january 13th 2015, at 10am. Venue: solidum pharm ltd,4th floor, tisco plaza, plot 6 ashabi cole street off jakande road by cadbury alausa CBD,ikeja. Pls fellow nairalanders is dis a scam?

please did u finally go for the interview I need ur reply asap....I wz invited and I want to know how much they pay
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chuxjay(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Are you a budding soccer player seeking to ply your trade in Europe and improving yourself. You now have an opportunity to meet with international FIFA licensed agent at no cost and demonstrate your skills to earn your place on the international scene.....for further info, please email: footballcareer@yahoo.com
or
call Chux on 08038347453
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
In view of your CV submitted to our Company prosperite Concept, you are hereby invited for an Interview on 23-02-15
By:10am
@ our Head office plot 5,otunba kolawole str,behind Aturase carpets Estate B/stop alapere,Along chinese village,ketu Lagos.

Pls how real is dis. Its urgent pls.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
You have been shortlisted for an oral/Written interview MON,23/2/15,by 8:30am 4,Ibukun Oluwa Building,Along Monatan Road,Iwo road,Ibadan. Enquiries 08056947363.

Please note that this text message is from one MR Olawale a GNLD Agent and should be disregarded
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
there are jobs, the question is "are you ready to start from the bottom"
only 1 in every 40 unemployed youth get a perfect job on their first try
knowing this would you rather sit at home till you get a perfect job#jonzing
WAVE ACADEMY IS AN NGO focused on reducing unemployment, we equip unemployed youths for 3wks then place them in jobs
and those who successfully complete the one year paying IT(37k) eventually go on to earn an average salary of 120k per month
yeah! its hard to believe right?
click this link: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
for enquiry:09090012275, 08177236025 or info@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have read many enquiries on this thread albeit most are new to this thread. A general golden rule to identify scam interview had been given among which are:

1. Mostly communicated via Gsm text msg

2. The text msg will come less than 24 hrs to the interview so that you won't have time to do necessary checks and due diligence.

3. The name of the client / organization is recruitment is made for not disclosed.

4. The position you will be interview for will not be disclosed only a reference number will be indicated.

Once you see any text msg with the above character know its a scam.

You can imagine the text msg from Mr. Olawale posted above was received 8pm this sunday evening and expects me to come to interview in Ibadan Monday morning . his identity was revealed as GNLD Agent by caller apps and true caller apps I had to lambast him on phone not to send such txt to me again
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
there are jobs, the question is "are you ready to start from the bottom"
only 1 in every 40 unemployed youth get a perfect job on their first try
knowing this would you rather sit at home till you get a perfect job#jonzing
WAVE ACADEMY IS AN NGO focused on reducing unemployment, we equip unemployed youths for 3wks then place them in jobs
and those who successfully complete the one year paying IT(37k) eventually go on to earn an average salary of 120k per month
yeah! its hard to believe right?
click this link: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
for enquiry:09090012275, 08177236025 or info@gmail.com

CAVEAT
Its against professional ethics in HR or management consulting generally for HR professional to collect money from job seekers. the recruitment consultant will be paid by the client.

The general rule is that any recruitment agency that seeks to collect registration fee, form fee, or any kind of fee from job seekers is a scam or quack HR professional not belonging to any professional body.

It is even worrisome for wave academy to demand for 1/3 of your first month salary.

Before you sign the disclaimer in the weblink you are directed think twice because if you do you can't seek any lawful redress because you have already hold yourself bond to be scammed or agreed to their terms of engagements.

Shine your eyes.

I am a chartered accountant and management consultant

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2015
bobbyspeed:

CAVEAT
Its against professional ethics in HR or management consulting generally for HR professional to collect money from job seekers. the recruitment consultant will be paid by the client.

The general rule is that any recruitment agency that seeks to collect registration fee, form fee, or any kind of fee from job seekers is a scam or quack HR professional not belonging to any professional body.

It is even worrisome for wave academy to demand for 1/3 of your first month salary.

Before you sign the disclaimer in the weblink you are directed think twice because if you do you can't seek any lawful redress because you have already hold yourself bond to be scammed or agreed to their terms of engagements.

Shine your eyes.

I am a chartered accountant and management consultant
so? sir pls explain to me hw we are a scam, we an ngo with a simple task of reducing unemployment.
so for training we charge a token of 10k
and after we have place trainees in a job, we ask for 1/3 of their 1st month salary
understanding that unemployed ppl are broke, we decided that training fee be paid after we have successfully gotten them a job
which also can be paid in instalment, however it suits the trainee
even the 1/3 of 1st month salary is charged because we believe that if we spend our resources in getting you a job, you as a grateful person shld give back so we can help others too
and in keeping with our transperency policy, we dont do automatic deduction on trainees salary after being successfully placed. we ask that you give us a third of your first month salary after we have placed you, but its ultimately up to the trainees to pay or not.
ARE WE NOT FAIR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IBOGIRL1: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
@ waveacademy. You guys are just fustrating. Stop trolling nairaland spilling lies about helping people get jobs. For a jobless person to get a job wit u,one has to pay 10000 for the period of 3wks training and still pay out 1/3rd of their first salary. What an extortment. U guys will never include all dis hidden extortments in your flyer. TAW is an ngo that does d same tin,yet they do not charge any fee until uv bin placed and even at dat charge a token sum of 3000 after placement. Theifs.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IBOGIRL1: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
@ waveacademy. You guys are just fustrating. Stop trolling nairaland spilling lies about helping people get jobs. For a jobless person to get a job wit u,one has to pay 10000 for the period of 3wks training and still pay out 1/3rd of their first salary. What an extortment! U guys will never include all dis hidden extortments in your flyer. TAW is an ngo that does d same tin,yet they do not charge any fee until uv bin placed and even at dat charge a token sum of 3000 after placement. Theifs.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ultimatesea: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Recruitment Recruitment Recruitment. One of our Taxi UAE Company delegate are coming to lagos live for recruitment of 100 taxi drivers urgently on March
REQUIREMENTS
Munimum of high schook result/ if not available no problem.
But applicant must able to xommuincation in English and write.
Minimum of 3byrs druving exp plus drivers license.
10 coloured photo taking against a white backgrnd.
Valid int passport
Ready to learn other languages
Valid drivers license
Ages btw 25yrs to 40yrs.
Applicant will be tested by an expert from UAE driving school.
BENEFITS
Salary and commission up to 3000aed monthly.
Accomodation and upkeep allowance during training
Medical and btransport to work
Driving training school for UAE licesnce and drivers permit.
PACKAGE COST 460k including flight if sellected, Which is paid instalment.
Kindly send us the no of drivers you can produce.
Interview date 2/3 march 2015
All doc must be complete before then.
Note: No payment until you are sellected and all applicant must dress corporate for interview. If your interested call 07032375492 only serious candidate pls
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2015
IBOGIRL1:
@ waveacademy. You guys are just fustrating. Stop trolling nairaland spilling lies about helping people get jobs. For a jobless person to get a job wit u,one has to pay 10000 for the period of 3wks training and still pay out 1/3rd of their first salary. What an extortment! U guys will never include all dis hidden extortments in your flyer. TAW is an ngo that does d same tin,yet they do not charge any fee until uv bin placed and even at dat charge a token sum of 3000 after placement. Theifs.
well if you read my previous post properly, you will know that we dont charge a dime until we place trainees. TAW work with teenager, we work with unemployed youths. we have placed ppl from nairaland, who are currently work as, proof that we deliver on our promise. if you say we lie, suggest you provide proof to backup ur statement, otherwise hold ur peace and let people who need our help take it, rather than confused them with ur assumption
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
well if you read my previous post properly, you will know that we dont charge a dime until we place trainees. TAW work with teenager, we work with unemployed youths. we have placed ppl from nairaland, who are currently work as, proof that we deliver on our promise. if you say we lie, suggest you provide proof to backup ur statement, otherwise hold ur peace and let people who need our help take it, rather than confused them with ur assumption

sorry, if i may ask, the 10k for thr training, wen is d unemployed applicant expected to pay ds? b4 job placement or after? Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

sorry, if i may ask, the 10k for thr training, wen is d unemployed applicant expected to pay ds? b4 job placement or after? Thanks
some ppl prefer to pay before, and some after the job, depending on how convenient it is for the person. we understand that an unemployed person is broke, hence the emphasis on convenience.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
so? sir pls explain to me hw we are a scam, we an ngo with a simple task of reducing unemployment.
so for training we charge a token of 10k
and after we have place trainees in a job, we ask for 1/3 of their 1st month salary
understanding that unemployed ppl are broke, we decided that training fee be paid after we have successfully gotten them a job
which also can be paid in instalment, however it suits the trainee
even the 1/3 of 1st month salary is charged because we believe that if we spend our resources in getting you a job, you as a grateful person shld give back so we can help others too
and in keeping with our transperency policy, we dont do automatic deduction on trainees salary after being successfully placed. we ask that you give us a third of your first month salary after we have placed you, but its ultimately up to the trainees to pay or not.
ARE WE NOT FAIR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not here to malign or rubbish anyone business but I owe it a duty to put a caveat and inform nairalander as deemed appropriate.
I am familar with workings of NGO and I have cause to Audit many of them and report on their account to international donor agency.

The modus operandi of your wavecrest academy doesn't suggest you are an NGO. I think the starting point is to make your self and organization transparent so that people will not cast a wrong aspersion on your supposedly good intention.

T o this end as a trained auditor we are guided by the principle of skeptism meaning am not meant to believe your representation until proven. Why don't you scan and post here first the CAC registration of your academy as an NGO under part B of companies and allied matter Act. Also publish the course curriculum of the training you charge 10k for evaluation. Doing this will give credence to your claim. I stop for nau cause it seems you run purely as commercial entity than an NGO.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
bobbyspeed:

I am not here to malign or rubbish anyone business but I owe itba duty to putba caveat and inform nairalander as deemed appropriate.
I am familar with workings of NGO and I have cause to Audit many of them and report on their account to international donor agency.

The modus operandi of your wavecrest academy doesn't suggest you are an NGO. I I think the starting point is to make your self and organization transparent so that people will not cast a wrong aspersion on your supposedly good intention.

T o this end as a trained auditor we are guided by the principle of skeptism meaning am not meant to believe your representation until proven. Why don't you scan and post here first the CAC registration of your academy as an NGO under part B of companies and allied matter Act. Also publish the course curriculum of the training you charge 10k for evaluation. Doing this will give credence to your claim. I stop for nau cause it seems you run purely as commercial entity than an NGO.
we have trained 144 unemployed and over 80% currently employed, the fee we charge doest even cover the rent of our training centre in yaba. for an auditor and hr managemnt person you didnt think it wise that you google us 1st before you cast aspersion on our intention, this alone makes me doubt your credentials. GO AND GOOGLE US AND COME BACK IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. THANK
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
we have trained 144 unemployed and over 80% currently employed, the fee we charge doest even cover the rent of our training centre in yaba. for an auditor and hr managemnt person you didnt think it wise that you google us 1st before you cast aspersion on our intention, this alone makes me doubt your credentials. GO AND GOOGLE US AND COME BACK IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. THANK

You want to sell your product, rather than coming out transparently with uniqueness of your product to convince me to buy into your product you are asking me to dissipate energy checking Google. What a bad marketer you are!

Coming back I have not debar nairalander from your patronage because the choice is theirs to take. The same way I put a caveat emptor on your product is same manner you put a disclaimer in your website . caveat didnt suggest negative patronage but for them to take due diligence to verify your claim and be convinced before patronage and I don't see maligning here as we owe it a duty to guide each other.

Well I Google as directed but still not convince because anything can be posted online so aside Google other due diligence steps is needed to support the Google info.

Why don't you post on NL that you recruit only for Hotel and hospitality biz only so that any one not interested in that industry won't bother his head.

I am impressed with the quality of wave academy board in terms of academic and professional certificate with two of them A member of chartered Institute of personnel management. This further give me doubt if they will engage in unethical HR practice of collecting 1/3 of first month salary because every professional HR practitioner knows what professional ethics is all about.

Well I wish wave academy goodluck ebele Jonathan as you have choice to continue to doubt if I am a trained Auditor and chartered Accountant. I rest my case.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
bobbyspeed:

You want to sell your product, rather than coming out transparently with uniqueness of your product to convince me to buy into your product you are asking me to dissipate energy checking Google. What a bad marketer you are!

Coming back I have not debar nairalander from your patronage because the choice is theirs to take. The same way I put a caveat emptor on your product is same manner you put a disclaimer in your website . caveat didnt suggest negative patronage but for them to take due diligence to verify your claim and be convinced before patronage and I don't see maligning here as we owe it a duty to guide each other.

Well I Google as directed but still not convince because anything can be posted online so aside Google other due diligence steps is needed to support the Google info.

Why don't you post on NL that you recruit only for Hotel and hospitality biz only so that any one not interested in that industry won't bother his head.

I am impressed with the quality of wave academy board in terms of academic and professional certificate with two of them A member of chartered Institute of personnel management. This further give me doubt if they will engage in unethical HR practice of collecting 1/3 of first month salary because every professional HR practitioner knows what professional ethics is all about.

Well I wish wave academy goodluck ebele Jonathan as you have choice to continue to doubt if I am a trained Auditor and chartered Accountant. I rest my case.

am happy you admitted the quality of ppl on our board, for more info go to wavehospitality.org and pls open it on a laptop, its too heavy for a phone
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
some ppl prefer to pay before, and some after the job, depending on how convenient it is for the person. we understand that an unemployed person is broke, hence the emphasis on convenience.

that sounds good enough...at least to me. How can one apply, and where is the venue of the training. Also, wats d duration of the training? Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

that sounds good enough...at least to me. How can one apply, and where is the venue of the training. Also, wats d duration of the training? Thanks
our training centre is at yaba, while the training is for 3wks. to apply click this link: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IBOGIRL1: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
I will not engage in quotes wit u but for this last time. For your information,I have been to your academy with a friend and I am speaking from experience cos we left your academy angry. After all the interview sessions,u guys ended up asking for 10k for d training of 3weeks and then u wud still take one third of d salary. Even when we pleaded to having no money yet and asked if you could deduct it from our first salary,u insisted that d 10k had to b paid so as to sort out academic learning logistics and to top it all,you guys said we were going to sign a 1year agreement to work at d given hotel if we get d job,reason been that we won't have to leave suddenly. Can u imagine? Lastly whenever you are on nairaland,please state that you only do hotel jobs because that is what you guys say when talking to potential employees and FYI,TAW does teenagers and youths/young adults,graduates etc. My friend just got a placement with1 of the companies they outsource for.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 4:58am On Feb 24, 2015
IBOGIRL1:

I will not engage in quotes wit u but for this last time. For your information,I have been to your academy with a friend and I am speaking from experience cos we left your academy angry. After all the interview sessions,u guys ended up asking for 10k for d training of 3weeks and then u wud still take one third of d salary. Even when we pleaded to having no money yet and asked if you could deduct it from our first salary,u insisted that d 10k had to b paid so as to sort out academic learning logistics and to top it all,you guys said we were going to sign a 1year agreement to work at d given hotel if we get d job,reason been that we won't have to leave suddenly. Can u imagine? Lastly whenever you are on nairaland,please state that you only do hotel jobs because that is what you guys say when talking to potential employees and FYI,TAW does teenagers and youths/young adults,graduates etc. My friend just got a placement with1 of the companies they outsource for.

Aaaahhh! I run for my life oooo.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2015
IBOGIRL1:

to show you are brandishing lies, 80% of our trainee didnt pay training fee and they are currently working.
on the one year contract, which company employs a person who will quit in year time, plus the one year contract is an IT program, that certify you are able to stay on the job for a year. upon completion of that one year IT, your salary increases by 188%
we have more than hotel jobs, we have teaching, PA, customer care, receptionist etc
so the question now is, wont it be better if you got something doing, than sitting at home losing value and rubbishing our genuine attempt to reduce unemployment
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2015
for those care for the truth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qNIx7r1ffU
none of the people in this video currently earn below 70k
so i suggest you let facts convince you rather than the rant of rejected applicants
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
IBOGIRL1:

so i suggest you let facts convince you rather than the rant of rejected applicants
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IBOGIRL1: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
Very funny,calling my statement a rant of a rejected applicant,for starters,u guys don't reject anybody cos u need all the money u can get and anybody that is comfortable with your proposal is accepted. U can scroll thru my profile very well if ur jaundiced eye allows it. I am a graduate of economics and am currently waiting to serve,just needed a partime job to keep mysef busy until may. I wonder how we could have been rejected for *hotel jobs* (waitresses) which we have even done so many times during school days. How do u reject sombody and stil demand for 10k for training materials. Oh I get it,u automatically label pple who don't buy ur idea of 10k upfront as rejected applicants. Very funny.once more, u and I know d truth and am not saying all these to discredit u but u guys myt need to change your system a bit and stop asking jobless nigerians for money upfront and signing a year of bondage to work in a hotel. During the interview u categorically stated that your salary scale was within 30-35k,stop with the 70k deceit uv bin spilling here. I got your info from nairaland bfor I came around. If uv hav workd sucessfully with so many nairalanders as u claim, y aint they coming out to testify. Y is your thread always filled with first time comers who are yet to get the grill or pple who discredit u.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
IBOGIRL1:

Very funny,calling my statement a rant of a rejected applicant,for starters,u guys don't reject anybody cos u need all the money u can get and anybody that is comfortable with your proposal is accepted. U can scroll thru my profile very well if ur jaundiced eye allows it. I am a graduate of economics and am currently waiting to serve,just needed a partime job to keep mysef busy until may. I wonder how we could have been rejected for *hotel jobs* (waitresses) which we have even done so many times during school days. How do u reject sombody and stil demand for 10k for training materials. Oh I get it,u automatically label pple who don't buy ur idea of 10k upfront as rejected applicants. Very funny.once more, u and I know d truth and am not saying all these to discredit u but u guys myt need to change your system a bit and stop asking jobless nigerians for money upfront and signing a year of bondage to work in a hotel. During the interview u categorically stated that your salary scale was within 30-35k,stop with the 70k deceit uv bin spilling here. I got your info from nairaland bfor I came around. If uv hav workd sucessfully with so many nairalanders as u claim, y aint they coming out to testify. Y is your thread always filled with first time comers who are yet to get the grill or pple who discredit u.
1) again i will say you were rejected because we dont accept nysc corpers
2)anybdy who successfully graduate from our program starts with a 35k salary, then if you stay on the job for the one year duration, your salary get increased by a 188%, that 70k i put up was me being modest
again i will say you were rejected
over 80% 0f ppl we have successfully placed didnt pay training fee until they start working.
if the video doesnt convince you of the fact, then i need not continue this debate.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IBOGIRL1: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
WAVEACADEMY:
1) again i will say you were rejected because we dont accept nysc corpers
2)anybdy who successfully graduate from our program starts with a 35k salary, then if you stay on the job for the one year duration, your salary get increased by a 188%, that 70k i put up was me being modest
again i will say you were rejected
over 80% 0f ppl we have successfully placed didnt pay training fee until they start working.
if the video doesnt convince you of the fact, then i need not continue this debate.
I need not watch your video cos u already shot ursef . If u guys don't accept corpers but stil demanded for 10K for training and bondage signatory and stil called me the day after to know if I could pay in installments,then it is as I have said. U guys are fraudulent. Quit trying to salvage an already distorted brand. As uv rightly stated, there's no need for this. Goodday!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.