Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of (27982 Views)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Shola my friend, why are you so dumb?

After all efforts made by sagamite to school you, you still remain dumb as ever, even dumber. What's happened to you my friend?

The average Nigerians are not responsibly for Nigeria's woes, they are the common man & woman on the street who slave all day to survive, they're just victims & pawns of the the usurpers & political juggernauts who are certainly not your average Nigerians.

Think my friend.

I really I'm in no mood for a fight. The thread said, "name one thing Nigerian you could be proud of". You could have simply stated the average Nigerians if you truly believe your bullsh1t.

I am not here to lecture you on the obvious. You are truly clueless, my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
BananaBender:

The highlighted is hilarious grin grin grin

Sagamite is the master of all fvcktards?? Tell us something we don't already know grin grin grin

Fisk, I am the God of fcktards like your university's academic staff. grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Very soon, Nigeria will be proud of ME .Its a dream and a vision to make my father land proud.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: You must be high on breasst milk if you think I push trucks for a living. grin

Move your ass,do something good for Nigeria if you've got the idea and not to sit on your sorry asss and blame the already clueless leadership all day long .That just makes you as dumb and clueless as they are. tongue

Ify Nwanem ,kedu maka obodo oyibo? grin

Sharrap do not reply me........Nkita racha kwa gi anya tongue grin

Shut up!!! What sort of name is Truckpusher, how does such name enter one's head? Why not name your son Cobbler or drainer... grin

Seek out BananaBender, you guys seem like a perfect match. Maybe the poor girl sells banana or roasts bole and groundnut.

Perfect couple, husband pushes truck, wife sells bole. grin

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Lucasbalo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
All this name calling doesn't do Nigeria any good. The bottom line is Nigeria has a long way to go. The leadership has bastardized the country since indepence and the present one is one of the worst. Running the country like a family business. Nigeria is so blessed by the almighty God to be so poor. People that critique Nigeria is not out of malice but love. Nigeria is not where she is suppose to be in the world stage. God help Nigeria and Nigerians. We deserve better than for average Nigerian living on $5 a day. This is tragic for a country so blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
BananaBender:

I really I'm in no mood for a fight. The thread said, "name one thing Nigerian you could be proud of". You could have simply stated the average Nigerians if you truly believe your bullsh1t.

I am not here to lecture you on the obvious. You are truly clueless, my friend.
Exposing his stuupidity since 1884 grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by yomi007k(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
overhypedsteve: foolish person, even obama himself will be surprised that you as a nigerian would quote such a negative comment about your nation. Predicating your patriotism based on the opinion of another nations leader, ask yourself this questions
1. Is obama the president of nigeria?
2. Would he have said that if he was the president of nigeria?
3.does obama as the president of US have the best interest of nigerians as his sole responsibility?
If you can understand that, then maybe you will see why you have to be more conceit in your criticism of this great leviathan of a nation.

To the OP, if the egyptians can be proud of an ancient rock tomb and have immortalised it with their love and respect for it,
if the saudi arabians can be proud of the tomb of mohammed, founder of a religion that now torture the world.
If the indians can be proud of their culture and hindu religion
and the brasilians proud of a large unexplored mat of riverine forest (half the size of europe), and their statute of christ the redeemer,
if the germans can be proud of their racial uniqueness and industrialization.
Only a fool will not be proud of his nation as the largest black nation on earth, that has survived in a continent were so many others have failed. Boasting of the richest branch of african culture known to man. Only an uncivilised thrump, would rely on physical edifice to make him proud of his mother land, my OP, there can never be two great black nations on earth, there can only be nigeria(your motherland
U sound like a patriot,well can u die for Nigeria? N speaking of the greatest black nation on earth, where does that put South Africa?
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Seek out BananaBender, you guys seem like a perfect match. Maybe the poor girl sells banana or roasts bole and groundnut.

LoL, don't start with me. One will think my username is self explanatory even for a dumb-fvck like yourself. smiley
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by InvertedHammer: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
/

Nigeria is proud to be home to free biological weapons.

If properly harnessed, Nigeria will be a superpower.

Imagine threat of malaria, korokoro, ebola, oko Babangida, and other orisirisi wey dey all the gutters for Nigeria.

Or if Nigerian government can find a way to extract and store all the Nigeria men's armpit odours from Osogbo to Ikom.

Even America go bow

\

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dibiachukwu: Just to make it clearer for the slow.

This is you

This is your God

This is your Queen (why is she pink)

But no, I am the mad man with inferiority complex. You Hamites are finished.
oboy u dey vex!
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

Even if I was to insult your dumb arsse, it cannot be one of "sending you back to your parents" considering you wasted their money and ended up at Fisk. grin grin grin grin grin

This is suppose to be funny?? Okay.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by jevic(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Electric cables
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bigcake: You are so fooolish for saying that.
leave that f.o.ol. Obama never said that.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
BananaBender:

LoL, don't start with me. One will think my username is self explanatory even for a dumb-fvck like yourself. smiley

Hahaha c'mon shollypopz my dear friend, you know I like you, but that doesn't stop me from chastising you when necessary, Call it tough love if you will. grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!!! What sort of name is Truckpusher, how does such name enter one's head? Why not name your son Cobbler or drainer... grin

Nkita Bendel..........What's the meaning of 50 calibre?

Stop acting childish, people bear all kinds of name online and it doesn't represent their true identity or their personality. tongue
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

Nigeria is proud to be home to free biological weapons.

If properly harnessed, Nigeria will be a superpower.

Imagine threat of malaria, korokoro, ebola, oko Babangida, and other orisirisi wey dey all the gutters for Nigeria.

Or if Nigerian government can find a way to extract and store all the Nigeria men's armpit odours from Osogbo to Ikom.

Even America go bow

\
And here crawls in another retarrded fellow that likely falls into the same category of people he's making jest of.......smh

Dumbness , is it hereditary? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
BananaBender:

The highlighted is hilarious grin grin grin

Sagamite is the master of all fvcktards?? Tell us something we don't already know grin grin grin
Leave these mentally unstable fellows alone.

If you like treat dem for years dem no go sabi say dem dey sick. grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Largas:
youu should be ashamed of your comment.

Is china ashamed of her population?
Is the US ashamed of her population?

Instead of you to discover ways we could use our population to our own advantage, you would rather quote me to post BS.

Dont mind him. He can't even differentiate between most populated and over populated.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha c'mon shollypopz my dear friend, you know I like you, but that doesn't stop me from chastising you when necessary, Call it tough love if you will. grin

All you've done here is truly prove yourself clueless. Ask an average Nigerian who they are voting for in the next election and why? Have a conversation with the Average Nigerian who is 'tribalistic', ignorant and overly-religious. They are cynical, hypocritical and corrupt.

Remove your rose colored glasses, Nigerians are the biggest problem in the country.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1:
- Egypt is proud of her pyramids.
- China is proud of her industrialization.
- Japan is proud of her technology.
- Brazil is proud of her football.
- Dubai is proud of her tourism.
- France is proud of her Eiffel tower.
And finally;

*Nigeria is proud of her..Fresh Air...................?
cheesy grin
Fresh Air grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: Nkita Bendel..........What's the meaning of 50 calibre?

Stop acting childish, people bear all kinds of name online and it doesn't represent their true identity or their personality . tongue

Shut up!! In your case it does. You talk like a truckpusher, I'm sure you aren't hearing this for the first time

50 Calibre is a heavy duty round/rifle, it strikes fear into the heart of the enemy and obliterates anything it touches. That certainly describes my personality, I'm brutish, cut-throat and highly destructive. I seek to inflict maximum damage on my opponent, if he ain't dead it doesn't count.

Now observe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl3HJnFdH1I

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1, who put your thread for frontpage ni? angry
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by p2t2r(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

France is proud of her Eiffel Tower? Oh really?

Well Nigeria is proud of her National Theater in Lagos.

Or Obudu Cattle ranch

Or Abuja (brand new city)

Her diverse, interesting culture

Her fashions etc.

But let's go further..

NIGERIA

- Most populous country in Africa with 170 million people.

-9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and
Bangladesh.

- Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of $510 billion.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- At 125 trillion cubic feet (tcf), the world's 7th largest gas reserves after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United
States, Algeria and Venezuela.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 30 million.

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 60 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- Home to Lagos, the 6th largest urban center in the world after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New
York City.

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the MINT nations - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century.

- The economy of Nigeria is among the fastest growing in the world.

- Nigeria has one of the fastest growing telecommunications markets in the world, major emerging market operators (like MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Globacom) basing their largest and most profitable centres in the country. The government has recently begun expanding this infrastructure to space based communications. Nigeria has a space satellite which is monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

- Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs:

http://innosonivm.com/en/index.asp

- 17th Aug 2011 Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite.

''NATION LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE BUILT BY AFRICANS - Nigeria successfully launched NigeriaSat-X, the first satellite to be designed and built by Africans, into orbit this week (17 August). NigeriaSat-X was launched along with another small satellite, NigeriaSat-2, from Yasny in southern Russia.''
(Source: Middle East North Africa Financial Network) http://www.n2yo.com/?s=5580

- Nigeria - World's fastest growing Construction Industry:

''Construction growth in Nigeria will be the fastest of all markets'', according to the latest 10-year forecast from Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics.

The new study says China will overtake the US as the world's biggest construction market by 2018, but that the fastest growth will happen in Nigeria.''

''Africa’s biggest economy is poised to lead world growth in construction for next decade.''

http://stratsisincite./2009/11/14/construction-to-become-worlds-fastest-growing-in-nigeria/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200911130010.html

- Africa's biggest and most prolific film industry, and the world's second largest, with a contribution of $6 billion to Nigeria's annual GDP.

- Africa's fashion capital and home to the continent's most vibrant and creative fashion industry.

''Nigeria has sashayed into the style spotlight this year: Michelle Obama wore London-based Nigerian-born Duro Olowu’s print dresses and a hand-painted indigo blouse by Lagos-based Maki Oh for a state visit to South Africa in June, while Beyoncé posted a selfie wearing a sweatshirt by London-born Nigerian designer Walé Adeyemi on Instagram in January.'' - FT.COM 'Lagos - Global Fashion Hotspot' http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e1668b92-31b0-11e3-817c-00144feab7de.html#slide0

- Africa's most prolific music industry and entertainment capital.

- African Football Champions, and current holders of the African Cup of Nations.
But your comment come long pass d post
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Btruth: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1:
- Egypt is proud of her pyramids.
- China is proud of her industrialization.
- Japan is proud of her technology.
- Brazil is proud of her football.
- Dubai is proud of her tourism.
- France is proud of her Eiffel tower.
And finally;

*Nigeria is proud of her.....................?
Fill your answers

cheesy grin
National Art Theater, Igannmu.....lol.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! In your case it does. You talk like a truckpusher, I'm sure you aren't hearing this force he first time

50 Calibre is a heavy duty round/rifle, it strikes fear into the heart of the enemy and obliterates anything it touches. That certainly represents my personality, I'm brutish, cut-throat and highly destructive. I seek to inflict maximum damage on my opponent, if he ain't dead it doesn't count.

Now observe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl3HJnFdH1I
One thing I like about you is your ability to hallucinate perfectly.

Keep sleepwalking grin

Just see a doc please and gerrout from face grin....smh

I've got class ,can't lower that for a self hating Igbo boy. angry

You know, I admire the Igbos but some of you guys are just......complete the damn phrase. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tashamania: Ceasar1, who put your thread for frontpage ni? angry
And who invited you over? shocked

You should be with your boyfriend holding that thing like a microphone all night long grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Jesuspistol(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria is proud of EBOLA and BOKO HARAM
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by deeobserver209(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
The richest black Man and Woman in the world are Nigerians.
Nigeria will surely be a force to be reckoned with.
God bless Nigeria. smiley
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by gatiano(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
aso rock, me, you, yoruba, igbo, hausa, ibibio, bini, warri, delta, egbira, olumo, kainji, dangote, otedola, zinox, innoson, fashola, obi , marwa, tambuwal, jonathan, uni ibadan, uni ilorin, amadu uni, uni nsukka, awo awolowo, nnandi azikwe, amadu bello, nollywood, my daddy, my mummy, your daddy, your mummy, my hair, yours too, niger river and the benue down to the delta, my teachers (masters), fela, sunny, obey, emzor paracetamol, chico motors, elizade, iro and buba, agbada and shokoto, red ibo cap, jonathan's hat (culture), beautiful sisters, handsome brothers oil, groundnuts, nuts, total respect and regards for parents, nairaland and uncountable more.

stop panting, if you build and make perfect, trust nigerians to celebrate you(another thing to be proud of). and finally total fear of GOD, however way we understand it, we fear GOD. EXAMPLE IS WHEN A JEHOVA WITNESS HOLD YOU DOWN, I KNOW THAT LOOK.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by chinkichun: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
You should be ashamed of being overpopulated.

Why should he be ashamed? Is China ashamed of their population.
I bet your family even contributes more to Nigeria's over population than his.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by size38: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria is proud of her corruption and politics of bitterness
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by oluchijud(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

France is proud of her Eiffel Tower? Oh really?

Well Nigeria is proud of her National Theater in Lagos.

Or Obudu Cattle ranch

Or Abuja (brand new city)

Her diverse, interesting culture

Her fashions etc.

But let's go further..

NIGERIA

- Most populous country in Africa with 170 million people.

-9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and
Bangladesh.

- Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of $510 billion.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- At 125 trillion cubic feet (tcf), the world's 7th largest gas reserves after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United
States, Algeria and Venezuela.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 30 million.

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 60 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- Home to Lagos, the 6th largest urban center in the world after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New
York City.

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the MINT nations - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century.

- The economy of Nigeria is among the fastest growing in the world.

- Nigeria has one of the fastest growing telecommunications markets in the world, major emerging market operators (like MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Globacom) basing their largest and most profitable centres in the country. The government has recently begun expanding this infrastructure to space based communications. Nigeria has a space satellite which is monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

- Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs:

http://innosonivm.com/en/index.asp

- 17th Aug 2011 Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite.

''NATION LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE BUILT BY AFRICANS - Nigeria successfully launched NigeriaSat-X, the first satellite to be designed and built by Africans, into orbit this week (17 August). NigeriaSat-X was launched along with another small satellite, NigeriaSat-2, from Yasny in southern Russia.''
(Source: Middle East North Africa Financial Network) http://www.n2yo.com/?s=5580

- Nigeria - World's fastest growing Construction Industry:

''Construction growth in Nigeria will be the fastest of all markets'', according to the latest 10-year forecast from Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics.

The new study says China will overtake the US as the world's biggest construction market by 2018, but that the fastest growth will happen in Nigeria.''

''Africa’s biggest economy is poised to lead world growth in construction for next decade.''

http://stratsisincite./2009/11/14/construction-to-become-worlds-fastest-growing-in-nigeria/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200911130010.html

- Africa's biggest and most prolific film industry, and the world's second largest, with a contribution of $6 billion to Nigeria's annual GDP.

- Africa's fashion capital and home to the continent's most vibrant and creative fashion industry.

''Nigeria has sashayed into the style spotlight this year: Michelle Obama wore London-based Nigerian-born Duro Olowu’s print dresses and a hand-painted indigo blouse by Lagos-based Maki Oh for a state visit to South Africa in June, while Beyoncé posted a selfie wearing a sweatshirt by London-born Nigerian designer Walé Adeyemi on Instagram in January.'' - FT.COM 'Lagos - Global Fashion Hotspot' http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e1668b92-31b0-11e3-817c-00144feab7de.html#slide0

- Africa's most prolific music industry and entertainment capital.

- African Football Champions, and current holders of the African Cup of Nations.
God bless YOU....May ur days be long. A thousand likes for ur post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.