Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of (27980 Views)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Damiruth: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Her gibiti...
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by BabaO2: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fraud
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:
NIGERIA

- Most populous country in Africa with 170 million people.

-9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and
Bangladesh.

- Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of $510 billion.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- At 125 trillion cubic feet (tcf), the world's 7th largest gas reserves after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United
States, Algeria and Venezuela.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 30 million.

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 60 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- Home to Lagos, the 6th largest urban center in the world after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New
York City.

You are a moronic cretinous person!

And all the 52 people that liked your posts and those that will like it after this are ....... what?

Cretinous fcktards!

Now, person, tell me which of these are achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Bonaventura(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
You should be ashamed of being overpopulated.
For your information Nigeria is not overpopulated.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Kiltoko(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1:
- Egypt is proud of her pyramids.
- China is proud of her industrialization.
- Japan is proud of her technology.
- Brazil is proud of her football.
- Dubai is proud of her tourism.
- France is proud of her Eiffel tower.
And finally;

*Nigeria is proud of her.....................?
Fill your answers

cheesy grin
..boko haram...lol
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by matrixme(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
I was almost shedding tears when I saw the advert by some African leaders and Obama, highlighting the strong points of Nigeria. One particularly touching was the instance one of the leaders actually said "Nigeria is the hope of Africa". The advert is regularly shown on NTA. It would seem as if many of us don't know our worth and the influence that comes with being Africa's most populous nation as well as its largest economy. By the time we all fully jolted into consciousness, foreigners would have bought up all our opportunities. If you don't think Nigeria has something to be proud of, well, I do, as well as Chineese and American enterpreneurs!
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!!! It doesn't matter if that pic was from a different incident, I can go online right now and bring you loads of pics, even videos showing what hell Nigeria is.

It's my democratic right to criticise my country anyway I like, perhaps if most Nigerians exercised that right, things might actually begin to change. You're no longer under a military regime, speak your mind but if you choose to embellish or camouflage the truth that's your problem.

There's no need for patriotism when you're slumming, it's insanity. Since you are so patriotic, why not enlist in the army, take up arms and go fight against boko haram lets see what becomes of you & your family.
You shameless Ewu Gambia.........

You uploaded a fake picture and tagged it something else to whip up sentiment for your moronic and imbeciilic argument and I exposed your stuupidity and hypocrisy yet you won't stop lying and whining like a biitch in pains.

How pathetic can your sorry asss be? undecided

Like I said before keep bleating like the goat you are.

Mgbeeee.....

Coconut head without any rival go ahead and continue ranting ...................Aren't you just another slave living in the West? undecided

You can say all you want about Nigeria the fact remains that you're psychologically beaten and downtrodden...THIS IS FACT, DEAL WITH IT AND STOP BLAMING NIGERIA FOR ALL YOUR WOES. grin

bye bye !!! I've got stuffs to do and not sitting down here replying to one self hating Igbo boy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Orina(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
PetroDolla3: well, it depends on your idea of "bigger" market. Bigger market is not only about numbers but also about purchasing power. you may have 100 million people with low purchasing power and 20 million with a bigger purchasing power, which is what interests investors.
ok, Nigeria is a middle-income country with 170 million people thats what investors want
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha shollypopz my fo*lish friend, Nigeria as an entity is a plague, not the people. Average Nigerians (which are the majority) are just victims of the country Nigeria, now you don't know if I'm an Average Nigerian, do you?

Of course people don't like the truth, but it must be said anyway. I speak for the masses.

Btw how's your husband sagamite, how's your relationship?

In the meantime, feast your eyes on these pics & then tell me how one can describe Nigeria as anything other than a plague.

Ifeanyi, my clueless friend!

Nigerians make up Nigeria. Nigeria is just land and empty nothing without Nigerians. The "Average Nigerians" are to be blamed for whatever problem is plaguing the country.

You mean, sagamumu?? I sent him back to his parents, though they hv refused to refund my groom price.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by matrixme(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a moronic cretinous person!

And all the 52 people that liked your posts and those that will like it after this are ....... what?

Cretinous fcktards!

Now, person, tell me which of these are achievements.
at least we know whose post they 'liked'. Why are you so full of hate for your fatherland? I am sure it is people like you that causes problems for the rest of us. if you don't feel proud being a Nigerian, go ahead and seek asylum in Bosnia or somewhere!

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by smudge2079(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
D power to make money disappear. 20 millon dollars na coins?
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Zillight: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
oduastates: Nothing.
Using obama's quote.
Nigeria is simply a medium size and derelict gas station.
A useless one at that.
Makes nothing but wants to consume everything.
The giant sore of Africa and
A disgrace to the black race

I beg to differ, a respected person like Obama can't say that, and if he actually did, he is simply dishonouring himself.

.....maybe I should ask, which Obama are u talking about? or better still provide the source.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha what ignoramus!!! So you're so stup*d to know anyone can bear a Nigerian name?

I guess since Barack Obama bears a Kenyan name he's Kenyan, & Chiwetel Ejiofor a Nigerian. Fvctard!!

As for the name, you're not sure that's my name. You most certainly saw that from my email address (we must have exchanged mails at some point) don't let that fo*ol you, I have about 9 email accounts with various kind of names, even Asian names.
At least I have a clearer picture of your personality. grin

You're prolly suffering from multiple personality disorder ,hence the self hating attitude which is a symptom of your illness.

Just go get yourself diagnosed before we hear stories that touches cheesy grin

I can see that your lunatic brother just joined the fray. grin

You Fucctards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
BananaBender:

Nigerians make up Nigeria. Nigeria is just land and empty nothing without Nigerians. The "Average Nigerians" are to be blamed for whatever problem is plaguing the country.

You mean, sagamumu?? I sent him back to his parents, though they hv refused to refund my groom price.

Even if I was to insult your dumb arsse, it cannot be one of "sending you back to your parents" considering you wasted their money and ended up at Fisk. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
matrixme:
at least we know whose post they 'liked'. Why are you so full of hate for your fatherland? I am sure it is people like you that causes problems for the rest of us. if you don't feel proud being a Nigerian, go ahead and seek asylum in Bosnia or somewhere!

You are a cretinous person!

It is fcktards like you that we allow to have opinions that cause Africa problems and make it backwards.

Fcktards like you with the brain of a rat that like moronic statements and people.

No wonder the continent is backwards.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by slinkman(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
boko haram lol,
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Reference(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Diversity. We are peoples so different. How we remain as a political entity is a masterpiece to the world. A country like Nigeria should simply not exist, let alone thrive.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria should be proud of the Christians
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: You shameless Ewu Gambia.........

You uploaded a fake picture and tagged it something else to whip up sentiment for your moronic and imbeciilic argument and I exposed your stuupidity and hypocrisy yet you won't stop lying and whining like a biitch in pains.

How pathetic can your sorry ass be? undecided

Like I said before keep bleating like the goat you are.

Mgbeeee.....

Coconut head without any rival go ahead and continue ranting ...................Aren't you just another slave living in the West? undecided

You can say all you want about Nigeria the fact remains that you're psychologically beaten and downtrodden...THIS IS FACT, DEAL WITH IT AND STOP BLAMING NIGERIA FOR ALL YOUR WOES. grin

bye bye !!! I've got stuffs to do and not sitting down here replying to one self hating Igbo boy. cheesy

Nah I'm not self-hating, I'm a proud Igbo boy, I know my culture into-to & I identify with it anywhere, anytime but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth most of you fo*ls don't want to hear.

Now you say you've got better things to do, like what exactly? Today is Sunday, you can't push truck on a Sunday. Relax tomorrow is Monday, you can return to pushing trucks & suffering till the day you get knocked down & killed by a spending car.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by matrixme(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

It is fcktards like you that we allow to have opinions that cause Africa problems and make it backwards.

Fcktards like you with the brain of a rat that like moronic statements and people.

No wonder the continent is backwards.
I see that you're beyond redemption and you have my sincere pity! This would be my last interaction with you.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by ahnie: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
AKPU...atleast it still remains 50naira.no increment,no reduction.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria is proud of her corruption.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by franzis(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Corruption
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Nah I'm not self-hating, I'm a proud Igbo boy, I know my culture into-to & I identify with it anywhere, anytime but that doesn't stop me from speaking the truth most of you fo*ls don't want to hear.

Now you say you've got better things to do, like what exactly? Today is Sunday, you can't push truck on a Sunday. Relax tomorrow is Monday, you can return to pushing trucks & suffering till the day you get knocked down & killed by a spending car.
You must be high on breasst milk if you think I push trucks for a living. grin

Move your ass,do something good for Nigeria if you've got the idea and not to sit on your sorry asss and blame the already clueless leadership all day long .That just makes you as dumb and clueless as they are. tongue

Ify Nwanem ,kedu maka obodo oyibo? grin

Sharrap do not reply me........Nkita racha kwa gi anya tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by angelo82: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

France is proud of her Eiffel Tower? Oh really?

Well Nigeria is proud of her National Theater in Lagos.

Or Obudu Cattle ranch

Or Abuja (brand new city)

Her diverse, interesting culture

Her fashions etc.

But let's go further..

NIGERIA

-9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and
Bangladesh.

- At 125 trillion cubic feet (tcf), the world's 7th largest gas reserves after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 60 million.

- Home to Lagos, the 6th largest urban center in the world after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New
York City.

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the MINT nations - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century.

- The economy of Nigeria is among the fastest growing in the world.

- Nigeria has one of the fastest growing telecommunications markets in the world, major emerging market operators (like MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Globacom) basing their largest and most profitable centres in the country. The government has recently begun expanding this infrastructure to space based communications. Nigeria has a space satellite which is monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

- Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs:

http://innosonivm.com/en/index.asp

- 17th Aug 2011 Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite.

''NATION LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE BUILT BY AFRICANS - Nigeria successfully launched NigeriaSat-X, the first satellite to be designed and built by Africans, into orbit this week (17 August). NigeriaSat-X was launched along with another small satellite, NigeriaSat-2, from Yasny in southern Russia.''
(Source: Middle East North Africa Financial Network) http://www.n2yo.com/?s=5580

- Nigeria - World's fastest growing Construction Industry:

''Construction growth in Nigeria will be the fastest of all markets'', according to the latest 10-year forecast from Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics.

The new study says China will overtake the US as the world's biggest construction market by 2018, but that the fastest growth will happen in Nigeria.''

''Africa’s biggest economy is poised to lead world growth in construction for next decade.''

http://stratsisincite./2009/11/14/construction-to-become-worlds-fastest-growing-in-nigeria/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200911130010.html

- Africa's biggest and most prolific film industry, and the world's second largest, with a contribution of $6 billion to Nigeria's annual GDP.

- Africa's fashion capital and home to the continent's most vibrant and creative fashion industry.

''Nigeria has sashayed into the style spotlight this year: Michelle Obama wore London-based Nigerian-born Duro Olowu’s print dresses and a hand-painted indigo blouse by Lagos-based Maki Oh for a state visit to South Africa in June, while Beyoncé posted a selfie wearing a sweatshirt by London-born Nigerian designer Walé Adeyemi on Instagram in January.'' - FT.COM 'Lagos - Global Fashion Hotspot' http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e1668b92-31b0-11e3-817c-00144feab7de.html#slide0

- Africa's most prolific music industry and entertainment capital.

- African Football Champions, and current holders of the African Cup of Nations.

Well said……Thats a lot of good things to thank God for…...

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
I rep 9ja till death! Nigeria is my home...today and forever more! Thank you guys! Thank you seun,obinoscopy,mukina2,mynd44, e.t.c I LOVE NIGERIA! Thank you Nigerians smiley
ROSSIKE:

France is proud of her Eiffel Tower? Oh really?

Well Nigeria is proud of her National Theater in Lagos.

Or Obudu Cattle ranch

Or Abuja (brand new city)

Her diverse, interesting culture

Her fashions etc.

But let's go further..

NIGERIA

Bangladesh.

York City.

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the MINT nations - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century.

- The economy of Nigeria is among the fastest growing in the world.

- Nigeria has one of the fastest growing telecommunications markets in the world, major emerging market operators (like MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Globacom) basing their largest and most profitable centres in the country. The government has recently begun expanding this infrastructure to space based communications. Nigeria has a space satellite which is monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

- Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs:

http://innosonivm.com/en/index.asp

- 17th Aug 2011 Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite.

''NATION LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE BUILT BY AFRICANS - Nigeria successfully launched NigeriaSat-X, the first satellite to be designed and built by Africans, into orbit this week (17 August). NigeriaSat-X was launched along with another small satellite, NigeriaSat-2, from Yasny in southern Russia.''
(Source: Middle East North Africa Financial Network) http://www.n2yo.com/?s=5580

- Nigeria - World's fastest growing Construction Industry:

''Construction growth in Nigeria will be the fastest of all markets'', according to the latest 10-year forecast from Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics.

The new study says China will overtake the US as the world's biggest construction market by 2018, but that the fastest growth will happen in Nigeria.''

''Africa’s biggest economy is poised to lead world growth in construction for next decade.''

http://stratsisincite./2009/11/14/construction-to-become-worlds-fastest-growing-in-nigeria/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200911130010.html

- Africa's biggest and most prolific film industry, and the world's second largest, with a contribution of $6 billion to Nigeria's annual GDP.

- Africa's fashion capital and home to the continent's most vibrant and creative fashion industry.

''Nigeria has sashayed into the style spotlight this year: Michelle Obama wore London-based Nigerian-born Duro Olowu’s print dresses and a hand-painted indigo blouse by Lagos-based Maki Oh for a state visit to South Africa in June, while Beyoncé posted a selfie wearing a sweatshirt by London-born Nigerian designer Walé Adeyemi on Instagram in January.'' - FT.COM 'Lagos - Global Fashion Hotspot' http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e1668b92-31b0-11e3-817c-00144feab7de.html#slide0

- Africa's most prolific music industry and entertainment capital.

- African Football Champions, and current holders of the African Cup of Nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
matrixme:
I see that you're beyond redemption and you have my sincere pity! This would be my last interaction with you.
What were you expecting when you go into battle with a mad man? tongue grin

Ntoi......I tell you say no be everybody wey wear suit dey normal you say you no gree......you see your life? undecided grin

Now you've been assswhooped,assspurged,asssfuccked by the master of the fuccktards. grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
BananaBender:

Shola my friend, why are you so dumb?

After all efforts made by sagamite to school you, you still remain dumb as ever, even dumber. What's happened to you my friend?

The average Nigerians are not responsible for Nigeria's woes, they are the common man & woman on the street who slave all day to survive, they're just victims & pawns of the the usurpers & political juggernauts who are certainly not your average Nigerians.

Think my friend.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by allanphash7(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
are you a leaner ? it is corruption joor
Ceasar1:
- Egypt is proud of her pyramids.
- China is proud of her industrialization.
- Japan is proud of her technology.
- Brazil is proud of her football.
- Dubai is proud of her tourism.
- France is proud of her Eiffel tower.
And finally;

*Nigeria is proud of her.....................?
Fill your answers

cheesy grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Ntoi......I tell you say no be everybody wey wear suit dey normal you say you no gree......you see your life? undecided grin

Now you've been assswhooped,assspurged,asssfuccked by the master of the fuccktards. grin

The highlighted is hilarious grin grin grin

Sagamite is the master of all fvcktards?? Tell us something we don't already know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
oduastates: Nothing.
Using obama's quote.
Nigeria is simply a medium size and derelict gas station.
A useless one at that.
Makes nothing but wants to consume everything.
The giant sore of Africa and
A disgrace to the black race

Then take the next bus to Burkina Faso.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Cast their votes at VGC, Lekki, Lagos State / Court Of Appeal Sacks Alhassan Doguwa, House Of Reps Leader / Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.