Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of (28225 Views)

Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by knowledge4(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
You should be ashamed of being overpopulated.

We are not overpopulated
Our resources are underutilized
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tashamania:
Day was cool but I reeally need to know who put this thread on FP angry

How was your day too? angry

Lol, my day went Well.
About the thread, I don't know the culprit.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Lol Don't even go there, you will lose.

learn to recognise an obvious typo, it's common sense.
And your typos keep creating traffic since the beginning of this thread.

I guess you were born with typos written allover your forehead abi? cheesy
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tashamania:
As usual, I try my best not to quote you, so I'll just leave it at that. Pls don't quote me again. Thanks smiley

Good!! And I try my best not to reply dic*k riding bitc*hes like you.

Stay off my lane, I give you a free pass today.

You won't be lucky next time

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tashamania:
As usual, I try my best not to quote you, so I'll just leave it at that. Pls don't quote me again. Thanks smiley
grin

Ayaf died, 50 wetin happen nau? cheesy
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: Go get yourself one and stop complaining tongue

Okay, am on it now wink
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: And your typos keep creating traffic since the beginning of this thread.

I guess you were born with typos written allover your forehead abi? cheesy

Lool you have nothing to say, Sane folks recognise typos.

Yeah I make loads of typos I admit, I type super fast, and auto-correct does its fair bit of craziness but that don't mean shi*t. My academic achievements will put you to sleep anyday.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
0rlando0woh:
You should be ashamed of being overpopulated.

Who says Nigeria is overpopulated?

Dude you need some schooling.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Good!! And I try my best not to reply dic*k riding bitc*hes like you.

Stay off my lane, I give you a free pass today.

You won't be lucky next time
Lemme leave you in this sorry state of yours.

Once a man starts fighting a woman then you know something is obviously wrong with him. cheesy
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by TWEETFELLA: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
arewafederation: Ibo girls. grin kiss
owerri gals espclly. Doz gals r juicy!
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1:
Lol, my day went Well.
About the thread, I don't know the culprit.
Ceasar1 darling, how's the notification thingy coming on? cheesy wink Endless, huh? Damn I hate too many notifications sad
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Kruzilano(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Corruption!!!!
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: Lemme leave you in this sorry state of yours.

Once a man starts fighting a woman then you know something is obviously wrong with him. cheesy

No I'm not fighting, just urging the bit*ch to tow the line.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Litmus: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
This thread is defeated-poster asked for ONE thing Nigerians can be proud of and responders gave many irrefutable ones.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Lool you have nothing to say, Sane folks recognise typos.

Yeah I make loads of typos I admit, I type super fast, and auto-correct does its fair bit of craziness but that don't mean shi*t. My academic achievements will put you to sleep anyday.
Your academic what? undecided

From a garbage like you?.....smh

You simply overrated yourself....huh! grin

The last thing I'll do here is to engage a scumbag like you and start talking about myself in a public forum, it smacks of nothing but an absolute show of shame of someone that needs a lot of validation to feel good and you need that validation and not me......You know what? I'm made for life. kiss

Get that into your dumb skull......Like I said before I be your Oga angry

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tashamania:
Ceasar1 darling, how's the notification thingy coming on? cheesy wink Endless, huh? Damn I hate too many notifications sad

Lol, what can one say. grin
I suppose one ought to be used to it. kiss
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by generalissimo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1:
- Egypt is proud of her pyramids.
- China is proud of her industrialization.
- Japan is proud of her technology.
- Brazil is proud of her football.
- Dubai is proud of her tourism.
- France is proud of her Eiffel tower.
And finally;

*Nigeria is proud of her.....................?
Fill your answers

cheesy grin
Nigeria is proud of me grin
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by 50calibre(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Truckpusher: Your academic what? undecided

From a garbage like you?.....smh

You simply overrated yourself....huh! grin

The last thing I'll do here is to engage a scumbag like you and start talking about myself in a public forum, it smacks of nothing but an absolute show of shame of someone that needs a lot of validation to feel good and you need that validation and not me......You know what? I'm made for life. kiss

Get that into your dumb skull......Like I said before I be your Oga angry

Hahaha you heard me!! We are not cut from the same cloth, you're not good enough to be in my league.

You've already engaged me, there is no show of shame here, publicly shaming fuc*tards like you who direct stupi*dity my way is something I relish so much.

I'm pretty confident in myself, virtually & in real life. I seek no validation from anybody, my opinions on this forum attests to that fact. It's nonentities like you who seek validation from ghosts online, do you think I haven't observed you on this forum? Looool

You're a perpetual fo*l

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by JEITO: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria can be proud of ME!!!
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by pappyjoe(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

France is proud of her Eiffel Tower? Oh really?

Well Nigeria is proud of her National Theater in Lagos.

Or Obudu Cattle ranch

Or Abuja (brand new city)

Her diverse, interesting culture

Her fashions etc.

But let's go further..

NIGERIA

- Most populous country in Africa with 170 million people.

-9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and
Bangladesh.

- Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of $510 billion.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- At 125 trillion cubic feet (tcf), the world's 7th largest gas reserves after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United
States, Algeria and Venezuela.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 30 million.

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 60 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- Home to Lagos, the 6th largest urban center in the world after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New
York City.

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the MINT nations - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century.

- The economy of Nigeria is among the fastest growing in the world.

- Nigeria has one of the fastest growing telecommunications markets in the world, major emerging market operators (like MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Globacom) basing their largest and most profitable centres in the country. The government has recently begun expanding this infrastructure to space based communications. Nigeria has a space satellite which is monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

- Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs:

http://innosonivm.com/en/index.asp

- 17th Aug 2011 Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite.

''NATION LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE BUILT BY AFRICANS - Nigeria successfully launched NigeriaSat-X, the first satellite to be designed and built by Africans, into orbit this week (17 August). NigeriaSat-X was launched along with another small satellite, NigeriaSat-2, from Yasny in southern Russia.''
(Source: Middle East North Africa Financial Network) http://www.n2yo.com/?s=5580

- Nigeria - World's fastest growing Construction Industry:

''Construction growth in Nigeria will be the fastest of all markets'', according to the latest 10-year forecast from Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics.

The new study says China will overtake the US as the world's biggest construction market by 2018, but that the fastest growth will happen in Nigeria.''

''Africa’s biggest economy is poised to lead world growth in construction for next decade.''

http://stratsisincite./2009/11/14/construction-to-become-worlds-fastest-growing-in-nigeria/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200911130010.html

- Africa's biggest and most prolific film industry, and the world's second largest, with a contribution of $6 billion to Nigeria's annual GDP.

- Africa's fashion capital and home to the continent's most vibrant and creative fashion industry.

''Nigeria has sashayed into the style spotlight this year: Michelle Obama wore London-based Nigerian-born Duro Olowu’s print dresses and a hand-painted indigo blouse by Lagos-based Maki Oh for a state visit to South Africa in June, while Beyoncé posted a selfie wearing a sweatshirt by London-born Nigerian designer Walé Adeyemi on Instagram in January.'' - FT.COM 'Lagos - Global Fashion Hotspot' http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e1668b92-31b0-11e3-817c-00144feab7de.html#slide0

- Africa's most prolific music industry and entertainment capital.

- African Football Champions, and current holders of the African Cup of Nations.
. Story for the gods
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by ziccoit: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
overhypedsteve:
if the saudi arabians can be proud of the tomb of mohammed, founder of a religion that now torture the world.

This is one of the reasons why Internet is a whole load of garbage and gibberish with just a little streak of useable material when you consider the whole volume of knowledge it purportedly harbors. You can think with your anus and put the rubbish on www.

Dude, from A-Z of what you put above is outright misinformation.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by ugoezeik(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

France is proud of her Eiffel Tower? Oh really?

Well Nigeria is proud of her National Theater in Lagos.

Or Obudu Cattle ranch

Or Abuja (brand new city)

Her diverse, interesting culture

Her fashions etc.

But let's go further..

NIGERIA

- Most populous country in Africa with 170 million people.

-9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and
Bangladesh.

- Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of $510 billion.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- At 125 trillion cubic feet (tcf), the world's 7th largest gas reserves after Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United
States, Algeria and Venezuela.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 30 million.

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 60 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- Home to Lagos, the 6th largest urban center in the world after Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and New
York City.

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the MINT nations - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century.

- The economy of Nigeria is among the fastest growing in the world.

- Nigeria has one of the fastest growing telecommunications markets in the world, major emerging market operators (like MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Globacom) basing their largest and most profitable centres in the country. The government has recently begun expanding this infrastructure to space based communications. Nigeria has a space satellite which is monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

- Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs:

http://innosonivm.com/en/index.asp

- 17th Aug 2011 Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite.

''NATION LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE BUILT BY AFRICANS - Nigeria successfully launched NigeriaSat-X, the first satellite to be designed and built by Africans, into orbit this week (17 August). NigeriaSat-X was launched along with another small satellite, NigeriaSat-2, from Yasny in southern Russia.''
(Source: Middle East North Africa Financial Network) http://www.n2yo.com/?s=5580

- Nigeria - World's fastest growing Construction Industry:

''Construction growth in Nigeria will be the fastest of all markets'', according to the latest 10-year forecast from Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics.

The new study says China will overtake the US as the world's biggest construction market by 2018, but that the fastest growth will happen in Nigeria.''

''Africa’s biggest economy is poised to lead world growth in construction for next decade.''

http://stratsisincite./2009/11/14/construction-to-become-worlds-fastest-growing-in-nigeria/

http://allafrica.com/stories/200911130010.html

- Africa's biggest and most prolific film industry, and the world's second largest, with a contribution of $6 billion to Nigeria's annual GDP.

- Africa's fashion capital and home to the continent's most vibrant and creative fashion industry.

''Nigeria has sashayed into the style spotlight this year: Michelle Obama wore London-based Nigerian-born Duro Olowu’s print dresses and a hand-painted indigo blouse by Lagos-based Maki Oh for a state visit to South Africa in June, while Beyoncé posted a selfie wearing a sweatshirt by London-born Nigerian designer Walé Adeyemi on Instagram in January.'' - FT.COM 'Lagos - Global Fashion Hotspot' http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e1668b92-31b0-11e3-817c-00144feab7de.html#slide0

- Africa's most prolific music industry and entertainment capital.

- African Football Champions, and current holders of the African Cup of Nations.
bro na only God go bless u because Since wey l don dey enta Nairaland na only u b person wey i don c wey get sence of reasoning and also blv dat Naija wil b good again. U n ur family wil nver lack anything good in JESUS NAME
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Litmus: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
oduastates: Nothing.
Using obama's quote.
Nigeria is simply a medium size and derelict gas station.
A useless one at that.
Makes nothing but wants to consume everything.
The giant sore of Africa and
A disgrace to the black race

Poor Obama, why do people put such foolish words in his mouth?

Do you know, if you think about it, that in the defense of homosexuality, Obama's America presides over the deaths of countless Nigerian men, women and children, slaughtered like animals by Bokoharam. In this light those words attributed to Obama seem obscene to say the least. In a strange way you could say Bokoharam are fighting for gay rights.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Corruption
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha you heard me!! We are not cut from the same cloth, you're not good enough to be in my league.

You've already engaged me, there is no show of shame here, publicly shaming fuc*tards like you who direct stupi*dity my way is something I relish so much.

I'm pretty confident in myself, virtually & in real life. I seek no validation from anybody, my opinions on this forum attests to that fact. It's nonentities like you who seek validation from ghosts online, do you think I haven't observed you on this forum? Looool

You're a perpetual fo*l
Jeez!!! Boy you've got to quit smoking that cheap crack. grin

We having an argument and you started talking about your phantom academic achievements that would put me to sleep and I replied your stuupid post telling you that you have nothing but a 4x4 cubicle you call home, while waiting for the next Government handout.

When you started talking about your supposedly academic achievement then you are the one who obviously needs a validation and not me because my academic achievement already translated to the green back 10 yrs ago. grin

Talking about observing me in this forum is funny to me because everyone here thinks you're an iidiot.......just ask around I'm not the only person that feel this way...........I'm done with your moronic rants, go to bed you're not in my league - Get that straight and stop ranting like a rabid dog.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by ugoezeik(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
overhypedsteve: foolish person, even obama himself will be surprised that you as a nigerian would quote such a negative comment about your nation. Predicating your patriotism based on the opinion of another nations leader, ask yourself this questions
1. Is obama the president of nigeria?
2. Would he have said that if he was the president of nigeria?
3.does obama as the president of US have the best interest of nigerians as his sole responsibility?
If you can understand that, then maybe you will see why you have to be more conceit in your criticism of this great leviathan of a nation.

To the OP, if the egyptians can be proud of an ancient rock tomb and have immortalised it with their love and respect for it,
if the saudi arabians can be proud of the tomb of mohammed, founder of a religion that now torture the world.
If the indians can be proud of their culture and hindu religion
and the brasilians proud of a large unexplored mat of riverine forest (half the size of europe), and their statute of christ the redeemer,
if the germans can be proud of their racial uniqueness and industrialization.
Only a fool will not be proud of his nation as the largest black nation on earth, that has survived in a continent were so many others have failed. Boasting of the richest branch of african culture known to man. Only an uncivilised thrump, would rely on physical edifice to make him proud of his mother land, my OP, there can never be two great black nations on earth, there can only be nigeria(your motherland
u r my mentor. U for b wman so dat i can blow u a hot kiss bf i slp, bt Since u r a man let me leave my junior sis to do dat to avoid 14yrs
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by richeso: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
I will post this and I will do it once.. Its alarming the way Anti-nigeria kids toy with the image of
Nigeria and been accepted by us.
Now I put it to seun the owner of nairaland.
Any topic raised by ghanians or other rubbish anti-nigeria. Then I swear before God and Man
Nairaland will go on a big Holiday.
I believe your nonsens freedom of speech is bridging some gap I will never accept personally.
No forum in any country all this is permitted.
And to you mod of this forum or category. If you see any rubbish threads that will not be
A positive change to our country then does not deserve to be permited and should be deleted.
Take my warning.
Takes few just a few ddos power to take this forum off.
Don't take my words for s empty threat.
You might want to note this down.
Goodnight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by ugoezeik(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Largas:
Like I said Mr. Tackle your problems and don't get ashamed of them. I wonder how you face your problems in real life when you are ashamed of them.

If Nigeria should face her problems and solve them. I bet you would be proud to be from the most populous black country.
Stop advising people to be ashamed of what's got a solution.
largas Pls com closer let me blow u a Swt kiss! I Luvvvvvvvv d way u Answer dat fool!
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by babzlim(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
scammers, corruptions, kidnaps, gred, bombings and our useless natural shits called oil.
Re: Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of by ugoezeik(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Naija can b proud of me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding / Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.