Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (104244 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
...and God directed me to click this thread... Read every page and I am grateful..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by austinsmat(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Pls house i have finish every thing with my Chinese company where to Ship the goods and there have send me company invoice with paypal payment pls will i go on with payment because this is my first time of doing importation with little far in me
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by 10thangel(f): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
hi, pls I need a memory card supplier who sells 100% capacity memory cards. Pls I need the link urgently. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ojialo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
all this shipping agents are not helping matters at all. my seller said the total goods is 65kg and I asked st Patrick logistics to give me quotation first he said 177kg that's 517usd later he now turn and said 120k when I screenshot my chat with the seller on the total weight of the goods since then he has refused to reply my whatsapp messages
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by NnamdiN: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
ojialo:
all this shipping agents are not helping matters at all. my seller said the total goods is 65kg and I asked st Patrick logistics to give me quotation first he said 177kg that's 517usd later he now turn and said 120k when I screenshot my chat with the seller on the total weight of the goods since then he has refused to reply my whatsapp messages
a day would come when china, Hong Kong or Singapore post would take just one week to get to Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ojialo(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2014
I'm sorry for my earlier post st Patrick himself has explained better... I tender my apologies
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by sigba(f): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ymodulus et all.... God bless you.
I am inspired, motivated and challenged to go out their and start something.
You'll hear my progress story soon. God bless you all.
I hope i'm free to PM you at any time.
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ymodulus: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
sigba:
Ymodulus et all.... God bless you.
I am inspired, motivated and challenged to go out their and start something.
You'll hear my progress story soon. God bless you all.
I hope i'm free to PM you at any time.
Thanks.

you are welcome ma. stay tune for today's night tutorial. the power of negotiation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ifud(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Goodmorning good people, Please someone should help me track with this number: China Post Air Mail
RJ236459607CN... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dasanchez1(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2014
ifud:
Goodmorning good people, Please someone should help me track with this number: China Post Air Mail
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2014
ifud:
Chaina post has nt recieved ur parcel.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by yemionline(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nice one Ymodulus. You dont know how much ive learnt from u. I remain loyal Boss. I just dey follow u bumpa to bumpa. grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by lcoral(f): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello house has anyone used singapore post recently to ship watches and how long did it take. Pls
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by wasagu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hi.
Has any one know what's really going on with this great man #Ymodulus?

www.nairaland.com/1970508/last-days-death-funeral-pains
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by goodbay: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2014
@ op may God continue blessing u. I really luv this importation lectures.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Evicsholar(f): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks to the op n others for the enlightment. I almost had a business deal with a scammer if nt for God and all i've learnt here.
My story: i posted a buying request on alibaba n got different mails from suppliers, then i decided to compare prices n chose a supplier to do business with. After negotiations, the seller sent me a quotation with shipping fee. First thing i did was to search for the company on google and i saw the name of the company, the seller i was chatting with n her details among the list of scammers on a site. I then replied my mail n told her that i'd be paying through my shipping agent, since then, she hasnt responded. This is a person that replies my mails almost immediately. Lessons learnt. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by osram(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2014
eph12:

Send a mail, text or call the agent to inform him/her you want to use their service before you place your order.
Pls house i need a customised hand band from china,bt pls i dnt knw how to go abt doing it....pls i dnt mind if sum1 in d house can help me do it so i can pay d person....nonikings pls help o
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by osram(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

REFERENCES on This Thread.

If You don't want to read the whole thread, Just want the important points follow the links below

https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version#25223187
Pls house i need a customised hand band from china,bt pls i dnt knw how to go abt doing it....pls i dnt mind if sum1 in d house can help me do it so i can pay d person....ymodulus pls help o
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by osram(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Youngzedd:

No lele brother.

Enjoy ya self.
Pls house i need a customised hand band from china,bt pls i dnt knw how to go abt doing it....pls i dnt mind if sum1 in d house can help me do it so i can pay d person....youngzeed pls help o
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by jezsie: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls help I need to start importation business on a small scale but I need our to go about it.Alibaba or aliexpress n anyother info.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
jezsie:
Pls help I need to start importation business on a small scale but I need our to go about it.Alibaba or aliexpress n anyother info.
Ask your questions sir.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by NAPPIE: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

you are welcome ma. stay tune for today's night tutorial. the power of negotiation.
boss is it possible to buy water closet (w.c) from alibaba and send to Nigeria safely since it is ceramics and also fragile. Have you ever import such material before(I mean something fragile in bulk ) ?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by austinsmat(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
somto252:
I am new on nairaland as a member but a very old guest. Been following the importation trade for a longtime. Must say thanks to all for the wonderful informations being shared. I benefited immensely. Aliexpress wasnt for me cos I needed bulk orders that I coud supply. Been dealing with aliaba for 4months now. Been able to purchase hair extensions, phone batteries, power banks, etc. Wouldnt say I know everything but I can give my 2cents of ideas based on experience.

Firstly, I look out for sellers who accepts escrow only and make it clear to them that its my only means of payment. All sellers I have been dealing with accepts escrow. This works for me. However, if am paying upto 8, 000usd, escrow isnt a good business choice of payment. Considering that sellers would always want you to pay the 5percent alipay charges them. TT would be a cheaper option. Not paid upto that to one seller though, lol.

Secondly, I am always the boss's boy and never the boss. This trick redues cost of items . Bargain till they say "no, we cant give at this price. We hope we an do business with you next time, thanks".

Thirdly, ask alot of questions. Awhole lot of questions would save u alot of tears atlast.

Fourthly alibaba is easy to use and items are very cheap there compared to nigerian market. In nigeria, I deal with market retailers and wholesalers in aba, abia state. I try to know the market value of what am buying. Since am in aba, I want to know what aba traders buy at lagos or from importers and howmuch they buy there. Then I find product on alibaba and fight to get it at a price that I can sell to my customers at lagos price or same wih the importer. They nolonger worry about buying from lag and transporting to aba.

Fiftly, if u can always get a sample of what you are buying first. They would say its free but you pay for frieght. Not same for all sellers though.
For some, you have to buy the sample higher than the supply cost. Then when you place big order, they balance you sample fee.
Again, I use ali source pro for my sourcing. And I buy from wholesale checkout mostimes because moq is always low. Then I increase moq as I desire to get what I want. Also, when sourcing for products, always findout the city where d company is located. I always look out for companies close to or in guangzhou to reduce SF shipping to my freight forwarder. For freight forwarder, I use st patrick for air cargo. Works for me.
Chinese salespersons on alibaba are very patient and persuading individuals.be wary of them. They can persuade you to place orders of items you have changed ur mind on, please stick to your decision. Thats what makes you a businessman.
For payment, I use gtb mastercard for now. Opened an access bank account yesterday so as to get their visa card. Learnt from the house its cheaper.

Finally, thanks to all who made my solo adventure possible. Ymodulus. Mayorall. I remember these two names everyday even when I kw there are numerous guys who I heed to their write ups here.
but you can not use escrow and ship within china
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by aity2011(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
mikron:
Nice thread. I bought a sweet very flat laptop and htc butterfly phone frm alibaba not too long ago. Fast delivery to my doorstep here in abuja Nigeria. Just that the seller told me that dhl might not be the best choice to airlift the laptop to me, though i already paid for the transport, he decided to use aramex to ship the laptop to the US then to Nigeria. Reasons best known to him. But the phone was delivered by dhl. Sweet phone. I sold the laptop 8 days later for N98k. I made about N20k profit. I payed with my GTbank naira mastercard. Preparing to ship 2- 65gig computer flashdrives, 2 phones(one plus one and htc one), 1 studio headphone, 2 authentic football jerseys, a 3terabyte computer external hard-disk (about 30k) and maybe a watch for my private use. grin na so e be o
u rily nid 2 teach me dis thing
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mikron(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
aity2011:
u rily nid 2 teach me dis thing
it's not dat difficult, just get a gtb account, get their naira Mastercard and d rest is simple. Just log in to aliexpress, click on product u wish to buy, check d buyers reviews, chat with d seller for discount if u want, the rest is self explanatory
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by shawn5ng(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
macklef:

Even schools are hot buy.
If you want a school socks collabo tho, you can hit me up.
Most sellers dont go less than 1000pairs, but uld rarely find schools that have that population on one style.
Btw, no upcoming school will do this even some big schools run from it but, if there a branded school, deld go for it.

Una welldone o, import masters. Una dey lecture wella.
boss How much do u sell your customize socks to schools and what is the profit margin like.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Onedolar: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pls i want to order from alibaba wholesales pls has any one order through them b4? Pls
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by saddiq2010: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Onedolar:
Pls i want to order from alibaba wholesales pls has any one order through them b4? Pls
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bashorundon(m): 12:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Hi everyone. For those of us that are always scared of buying from unknown sites, an IT Friend told me once a site has "https" at the beginning, every transaction done on that site is safe. So, I indulge everyone of us to check out for this before buying on any site. Challey, you noh say e noh easy to make money?! PLEASE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.