Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31774 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: that is NOT true, Israel is deliberately targeting civilians so as to claim their lands with little or nor opposition. Israel is the Terrorist.

They Should get off their land

The 1948 Arab–Israeli War or the First Arab–Israeli War was fought between the State of Israel and a military coalition of Arab states and Palestinian Arab forces - You should know the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by mazeltov(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2014
to me, i dnt fink dat dia is anybdy in his/her senses shud condemn wat isreal is doing to gaza and her cohorts.. they pulled wat is bigger than them nd nw they are complaining...am i right?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Your question is out of context.

The right question is that "Should Cameroon allow Boko Haram to send 3,000 + rockets from our territory and fold their arms that na boko haram no Nigeria".
You don't even know what you are saying. Have a field day
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: you know nothing about Palestine dude.

Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006. The result was a victory for Hamas, who won with 74 seats of the 132 seats, whilst the ruling Fatah won just 45. In terms of votes received, Hamas took 44.45% of the vote, whilst Fatah received 41.43%[1] and of the Electoral Districts, Hamas party candidates received 41.73% and Fatah party candidates received 36.96%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_legislative_election,_2006

Mr Know it all. Hamas has a political Wing. Your quote contradicts everything you know about palestine. Check your italicized quote.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

The 1948 Arab–Israeli War or the First Arab–Israeli War was fought between the State of Israel and a military coalition of Arab states and Palestinian Arab forces - You should know the outcome.

Going by your logic, it will be right for the world to attack Germany for the sins of Hitler?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
mazeltov: to me, i dnt fink dat dia is anybdy in his/her senses shud condemn wat isreal is doing to gaza and her cohorts.. they pulled wat is bigger than them nd nw they are complaining...am i right?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ayobase(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Kudos Sayeeda... Israel is committing terrorist act in Gaza. the West is Watching.

#SayNoToOppressivePolicies #FreeGaza

isreal is committing TERRORIST indeed!

so, Isreal just decided to start the attack aight.

isreal has taken more "defensive" policy.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:
There is world standard for terrorists. There are Rebels and there are terrorists.

Niger Delta Militants are Rebels. Boko Haram is a terrorist gorup. Or are they fighting for your freedom too ?

MEND are terrorists. boko haram are terrorists.

a terrorist is an individual or a group of people using violence to achieve a political goal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Mr Know it all. Hamas has a political Wing. Your quote contradicts everything you know about palestine. Check your italicized quote.
Who is Hamas? sorry for quoting you though
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:

Against Civilians?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Going by your logic, it will be right for the world to attack Germany for the sins of Hitler?

No reason for that, The WAR is over. grin

Berlin Wall is destroyed!

Say NO! to all forms of TERRORISM

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: You don't even know what you are saying. Have a field day

Don't chicken out.

Try and learn instead of the sentiment.

Hamas fires rocket into Isreal from populous area. As at the last count, They have fired more than 3,000 rockets from July 18 till now.

So Isreal should fold their arms right ? To avoid civilian casualties.

What your terrorist brothers did not tell you before posting the propaganda picture online is that Isreal Notify before striking targets but Hamas does not allow them to leave before the window expire.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Gorrbachev: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
martyns303: Any sane human would take a stand against the genocide taking place in Gaza, has anyone seen what's happening there? Have u even bothered to look? It's terrible.

Have you bothered to see what's happening in Syria, nigeria's middle belt, Iraq Sudan etc. Please pack well

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

What would you rather have Palestine do?! Sit back and allow the Israelis wipe them out?!

At this rate, I support the Palestines. angry Israel should be wiped off the surface of the earth. angry
A million of you and your Philistine brothers got nothing on Israel. Please, take note wink

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
martyns303: Any sane human would take a stand against the genocide taking place in Gaza, has anyone seen what's happening there? Have u even bothered to look? It's terrible.

Tell Hamas to stop sending rockets into Israel first!!!

You cannot be bombarding my house with rockets and expect me to smile 'sheepishly' with you!

Think outside the box man!!!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Don't chicken out.

Try and learn instead of the sentiment.

Hamas fires rocket into Isreal from populous area. As at the last count, They have fired more than 3,000 rockets from July 18 till now.

So Isreal should fold their arms right ? To avoid civilian casualties.

What your terrorist brothers did not tell you before posting the propaganda picture online is that Isreal Notify before striking targets but Hamas does not allow them to leave before the window expire.
Who told you that it was Hamas? The reports said Militants "suspected" to be Hamas. What concern defenseless civilians? What is Israel doing on their land? I repeat anybody that illegally come to occupy and own us in Okrika, I will commit worse act than the Militants in Gaza.

Saying Hamas wasn't elected shows your level of understanding.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Blockus: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2014
chimkaire: A million of you and your Philistine brothers got nothing on Israel. Please, take note wink

Ofcourse..

Take delight in this because you are not born a Palestine.

I was raised to believe that Israel was being persecuted by their Muslim neighbours until I researched this conflict and couldnt believe the World has turned a blind eye to this injustice just because Israel is backed by the United states.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Femosticap:

You cannot be bombarding my house with rockets and expect me to smile 'sheepishly' with you!

your house? you mean the jews originally own the land they are occupying right now?
another one of the clueless/CNN sheeple speaketh......

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Ozichim(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Your question is out of context.

The right question is that "Should Cameroon allow Boko Haram to send 3,000 + rockets from our territory and fold their arms that na boko haram no Nigeria".

Yes if Cameroon should identify Boko-haram position they are free to bomb them. Infact Cameroon have been attacking Boko-haram since. they are free to attack bokoharam if they know their position in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Who is Hamas? sorry for quoting you though

Hamas is a pressure group in Gaza. They don't support Palestinians Peace path with Isreal for reasons best known to them.

So when Isreal fight, they fight Hamas Terrorists not Palestinians. Hamas use Palestinians as human shield.

By human shield we mean, storing weapons in their living room, firing rockets from schools and mosques. Using people's Sitting room as access to tunnels dug to go and perform nefarious activities in Isreal.

Why do you think Saudi Arabia and other Arab worlds are not saying anything this time ?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Ozichim:

Yes if Cameroon should identify Boko-haram position they are free to bomb them. Infact Cameroon have been attacking Boko-haram since. they are free to attack bokoharam if they know their position in Nigeria.

God bless you but Hamas Coward send rockets from schools, mosques, hospitals. They even use people's living room as access to their tunnel.

When Hamas fires rocket from a spot, Isreal drops leaflet in Gaza to inform them they will strike Hamas command centre but Hamas will not allow them leave.

The rest is the propaganda pictures you see online.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by victorv12(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
I've no objection to personal religious belief. The problem is how often religion leads to harm or is used as a cloak for the worst of evil.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Femosticap:

What did my own people says ?

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - https://www.nairaland.com/1235091/opc-defend-yorubaland-boko-haram

Yoruba’ll defend themselves if attacked—Afenifere - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com

We’ll defend our people – OPC, Afenifere, Ohanaeze vow - http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72899

So what do they expect from Israel

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Hamas is a pressure group in Gaza. They don't support Palestinians Peace path with Isreal for reasons best known to them.

So when Isreal fight, they fight Hamas Terrorists not Palestinians. Hamas use Palestinians as human shield.

By human shield we mean, storing weapons in their living room, firing rockets from schools and mosques. Using people's Sitting room as access to tunnels dug to go and perform nefarious activities in Isreal.

Why do you think Saudi Arabia and other Arab worlds are not saying anything this time ?
Another fallacy. Since the Election of Hamas, Israel and the West vowed not to recognize them as "Government" but as terrorists... All because they are refusing to be bullied. Israel doesn't want peace and not Hamas government.

Abeg I don tire

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:
Ofcourse..

Take delight in this because you are not born a Palestine.

I was raised to believe that Israel was being persecuted by their Muslim neighbours until I researched this conflict and couldnt believe the World has turned a blind eye to this injustice just because Israel is backed by the United states.

same here!
a lot of nigerians are just using their christian-tinted glasses to look at this. common sense tells us that israel had no rights to be there in the first place. they stole other people's land.

what was promised to abraham should not be an issue here. it's unfair on the original owners of the land. israel should be moved out of the middle east completely. sambisa forest is unoccupied, they should go there & start afresh.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

God bless you but Hamas Coward send rockets from schools, mosques, hospitals. They even use people's living room as access to their tunnel.

When Hamas fires rocket from a spot, Isreal drops leaflet in Gaza to inform them they will strike Hamas command centre but Hamas will not allow them leave.

The rest is the propaganda pictures you see online.

Thank you.

HAMAS is a Terrorist GROUP. Finito!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ayobase(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
victorv12: Isreal, you wankers. You missed a tree.

the tree was not harbouring any terrorist.
u should know better.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
victorv12: I've no objection to personal religious belief. The problem is how often religion leads to harm or is used as a cloak for the worst of evil.
The issue has nothing to do with religion. Israel is Predonminatly Jews, then 10% muslims and about 4% Christians
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Ozichim(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: You don't even know what you are saying. Have a field day
No pretender don't quit yet.
Boko-haram should send rocket to Camerron from university of medugry, so Cameroon will not defend themself.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by trustdanalhaji(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
In bible or qur'an their is no chapter that says kill human being, some people are supporting Israel to continue killing Palestinian right? If u are supporting them to kill an innocent my brother or sister u are wrong and God will not support you, that is why in nigeria we are facing difficulties between muslims and Christian because of religious matter, either u are Christian or muslim let us joint our hand together to bring out solution to our problems in Nigeria and world wide
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Because the Arab world is against terrorism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 32 Killed / Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin / Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.