Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31480 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

I hate war because there will always be collateral damages.

Isreal are even providing medics for Palestinians in Gaza during this unrest. Guess what ? Hamas did not allow some of them go.

Can you imagine that? And our fellow Nigerians are supporting Hamas terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Ozichim(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Ah! Is that what Israel told you? Even if true, how does killing women and children solve that problem?
Allowing them to continue to send rocket to kill children and women in Isreal and digging turnells to be used to attack Isreal both will solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Blockus: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
chimkaire: I feel for these victims...on the other hand, no one would use me as shield while launching rockets/attacks from my abode and I wouldn't know a terrorist and keep mute about it. I will not! You want to tell me those causing chaos aint kwown by a handful of those crying foul? Or, they are ghosts? You expect Israel to keep complaining while they loose one of their's? Mind you, it is kwown, Israel takes it not light with murder of one of their's and whosoever does that asks for the very worse from Israel.

More Sentiments, less objectivity.. #No Offence.

Pick up the Map of Israel and see how Israel split Palestine into two with one half at the Gaza end and the other at the West bank end, kept out of THEIR ancestral land by High fences, razor wire and watchtowers with snipers.

The issue of human shield is truly sad.. but in a War where you are clearly the underdog, you do what you have to for victory. Remember that the shields they are using are still their own kids and wives and so this can't be as easy as you think for them, but also remember that if they don't fight to get back their land, home and freedom, those kids are dead anyways.

You said Israel loose one of their? Lol.. Israel has Patriot missile knicknamed iron dome that intercepts the cheapasss rockets fired by Hamas. Israel has enough land mass to move their citizens way beyond the missile range of the Hamas rockets, Israel also has the luxury of a missile warning system with an App sef that alerts them of incoming Hamas missiles. The Palestinians in Gaza can't move beyond Israeli rockets range because behind them is the Sea, they also don't have patriot missiles so every single missile fired from Israel hits it's target. Their missile warning system barely allows you upto 5 minutes to find safety before impact and they also have no formidable ally backing them with the same might the Americans are backing Israel.

This isn't a war, this iss an annihilation.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by fairheven: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
vedaxcool:

A claim hamas denies, and Israel has not provided any proof to support. It is pity most of Biafra supporters would rush here and support the continued murder of civilians but would turn around and cry about civilians killed during Biafra war, this hypocrisy is very damning to say the least
U tell me,which one have they not denied? And u expected them to own-up?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by phabulous88(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
wellmax: That is a country where people stand for something and not for what they are to benefit from being in government.

You took the words right outta my mouth. She might be from Palestine, so what? At least she's standing for her country. Unlike our sicklehead politicians who'll rather keep quiet and chaow our money.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

your house? you mean the jews originally own the land they are occupying right now?
another one of the clueless/CNN sheeple speaketh......

lol...dont worry...Israelites will move to your backyard! When people speak without reasoning, it irks me!
Go and do your research before coming here to make idiotic statements!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by careema(f): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
guass:
SOMETIMES I IMAGINE IF THERE CAN BE PEACE ON THIS LITTLE PLANET.
DAYS AGO THREE ISRAELI TEENS WERE KIDNAPPED, FEW DAYS LATER THEY WERE FOUND DEAD IN ONE OF HAMAS TUNNELS. LIKE IT OR NOT THAT ACT IS PURELY A CAPITAL PUNISHABLE OFFENCE.
ISRAEL IS NOT NIGERIA WHERE BOKO HARAM CAN TERRORISE AND GO FREE.
ISRAEL'S DESTINY IS IN THEIR OWN HAND, THEY MUST NOT YIELD TO ANY PRESSURE OR LISTEN TO ANY CROCODILE'S SYMPATHY FROM ANY PATH OF THE WORLD.

is three teens worth all this bloodshed? its tyranny simple as ABC.

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 50calibre(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Britain is a mere American stooge, their fear and subservience to America overrides any form of rationality and undermines its relevance internationally. Many people know this and Baroness Warsi (a respected member of the conservative) knows this too.

Not every one has the stomach to sit in the midst of cowards who are too sheepish to stand their grounds or voice their opinions.

The conservative's approach to this conflict has been very idiotic, hypocritical and shameful, Britain prides itself as a champion of human rights and freedom, but somehow they turn taciturn when it comes to Israel, and this is because they're scared of stepping out on their masters in Washington.

Israeli genocide in Gaza has to stop someday, the Arab world itself is very divided, some have been deliberately quiet on this conflict, its imperative the Arab world unite in condemnation of Israel (maybe not for Hamas, but for the little kids being slaughtered)

The Americas are so far the only ones taking a tougher stance, Bolivia has expelled the Israeli ambassador and labelled Israel a terrorist state, Brazil has had some strong words as well, same for Paraguay & Uruguay.

Hitler was justified in his hatred for the Jews.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Femosticap:

lol...dont worry...Israelites will move to your backyard! When people speak without reasoning, it irks me!
Go and do your research before coming here to make idiotic statements!

you are a troglodyte.....
what research do i need again? israel keeps firing rockets at innocent children & you condone such actions? what are you? an anti-christ!

50calibre: Britain is a mere American stooge, their fear and subservience to America overrides any form of rationality and undermines its relevance internationally. Many people know this and Baroness Warsi (a respected member of the conservative) knows this too.
Not every one has the stomach to sit in the midst of cowards who are too sheepish to stand their grounds or voice their opinions.
The conservative's approach to this conflict has been very idiotic and shameful, Britain prides itself as a champion of human rights and freedom, but somehow they turn taciturn when it comes to Israel, and this is because they're scarred of stepping out on their masters in Washington.
Israeli genocide in Gaza has to stop someday, the Arab world itself is very divided, some have been deliberately quiet on this conflict, its imperative the Arab world unite in condemnation of Israel (maybe not for Hamas, but for the little kids being slaughtered)
The Americas are so far the only ones taking a tougher stance, Bolivia has expelled the Israeli ambassador and labelled Israel a terrorist state, Brazil has had some strong words as well, same for Paraguay & Uruguay.
Hitler was justified in his hatred for the Jews.

please, don't lump everyone in britain together. the tories are the ones to blame. ed miliband clearly told the media he is appalled at the way cameron seems to be doing nothing to the genocide we are all watching on our TV screens.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israelgaza-conflict-david-cameron-is-in-the-wrong-over-gaza-says-ed-miliband-9644670.html
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by okzcorp: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
If only ISrael fired the first missile into Gaza, then I can call them the terrorist.
I do not like the massacre of Innocent citizens. Hamas are using their citizens as shield.
Any nation that is attacked by whatsoever group will definitely retaliate, so did Israel.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by omoadeleye(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
victorv12: Isreal, you wankers. You missed a tree.

aahaah u re fucking mumu, infact stacked mumu... you dey drink ur mumu everytime like emu.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by madas1086: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Boko slayer God willing ur family ll b the nxt victim of similar case to what gaze is expericin me
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ogaju007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
cheruv: as an Indian she's making noise... to hell with her!!

You're rather du mb..... what has her being indian got to do with anything.... ?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
groovie: u have a point. But minding our business will make us fuccking animals like them too.
No. Minding our business will make us people who care about our survival and who have bigger priorities, as against people who weep for others while Ebola is knocking at our door; people who are incapable of thinking seriously without getting emotions involved - people who will then have a chance to stop being the least successful people on earth. If we think that they are "fukin animals", but they and everybody else think we in fact are the "fukin animals" then who is deceiving who? The joke is on us. Stop trying to run away from reality. Face it like a man.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ogaju007(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
rickkid: [b]Just so you all know, both Arabs and Jews HATE Black people passionately. The so-called Palestinians committed genocide against Africans while claiming the land in question along with the rest of the Middle East and North Africa. The Israelis forcibly sterilise female African immigrants to keep their Black population down.
Hamas is aligned with the government of Mauritania where Arabs still own African slaves and Blacks are not recognised by the constitution. Israel was the main supporter of the apartheid regime in South Africa and they regularly used Blacks as guinea pigs for biological weapons testing.
Arabs think you are subhuman slaves. Israelis think you are subhuman slaves. There is NO DIFFERENCE between the two sets of genocidal, racist thieves.
You have no idea how ridiculous you Africans look when you're here busy arguing about which slavemaster is better. Wetin concern you inside their matter? At least the people in Gaza had 24/7 electricity and running water before the airstrikes. Do you have that? So what's your business whether Hamas are terrorists or Israel is committing genocide? Face your own more serious problems instead of weeping more than the bereaved.
They both despise your existence and are fighting over land they stole from you in the first place. So please mind your own fukin business. Neither Arabs nor Israelis need or asked for your sympathy. They're both the same thing.[/b]

Ok thank you for the info...... are you saying because of history, people should be killed at will?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by delishpot: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
sbaks: Hamas!!! Leave israel alone!!! They are not people to be TOYED with. Palestine!! Better call hamas to order! They are only using you to defend themselves!! A word they say is enough for the wise

Make dem make fem make hamas turn anger on them? The fear of terrorist is the beginning of wisdom.
If you dare speak against them, you asking to be attacked.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by fairheven: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

same here!
a lot of nigerians are just using their christian-tinted glasses to look at this. common sense tells us that israel had no rights to be there in the first place. they stole other people's land.

what was promised to abraham should not be an issue here. it's unfair on the original owners of the land. israel should be moved out of the middle east completely. sambisa forest is unoccupied, they should go there & start afresh.
Since u know so much about original ownerd an occupation;how about the Arabs moving out of north Africa?or u think they are the original owners too? Or u don't know that blacks were the original inhabitants of majority of north Africa?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by BankuTilapia2: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Hamas was DEMOCRATICALLY elected by Palestinians to lead West Bank. What is Israels problem? why should they be intruding in matters that doesn't concern them? If it were me, I will do more than what hamas did should anyone try to bully and illegally occupy Okrika Kingdom.

Big mouth, why dont you go there n tell them.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

what research do i need again? israel keeps firing rockets at innocent children & you condone such actions? what are you? an anti-christ!

from experience, only people with hogwash filled brains spew rubbish tantrums in intellectual discourse! fyi Mr 'Coogar', hamas rockets killed 2 Israelis, even before the invasion began. when you mess with a country that doesnt mess with the lives of its citizens, that is what you get!
Israel is not Nigeria punk! If you kill one of them, they will give you more than you can chew so shut the F up and suck your thumbs!
Im absoluetely gutted that I'm arguing with a nitwit who cant think!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by probsolver: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

Ofcourse..

Take delight in this because you are not born a Palestine.

I was raised to believe that Israel was being persecuted by their Muslim neighbours until I researched this conflict and couldnt believe the World has turned a blind eye to this injustice just because Israel is backed by the United states.

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by BankuTilapia2: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
careema:

is three teens worth all this bloodshed? its tyranny simple as ABC.

Dont start a fight you cant finish.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ogaju007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

I respect your opinion.

But I know Hamas to be a terrorist group.

Hamas train and sponsor terrorism against the state of Israel.

Why

Bro thank you for the pictures, If you see the kid in your pics, you automatically brand them as terrorist in the making but if you see the same kid in a normal military uniform, you call him cadet abi? its all a mind thing.... mind games..... you need to see btw the lines.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
ogaju007:

Ok thank you for the info...... are you saying because of history, people should be killed at will?
No, I'm saying that there is no amount of African aproko that will stop people being "killed at will". The world only takes note of people with power, which is why countries like China and the US have the power to intervene there, unlike us who dont even have running water but will be busy running our mouths on an issue that does not concern us in any way.
Uche face ya work.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 50calibre(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

please, don't lump everyone in britain together. the tories are the ones to blame. ed miliband clearly told the media he is appalled at the way cameron seems to be doing nothing to the genocide we are all watching on our TV screens.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israelgaza-conflict-david-cameron-is-in-the-wrong-over-gaza-says-ed-miliband-9644670.html

Yes Ed Miliband came out in condemnation, but unfortunately it's the Tories running the affairs of Britain and setting its foreign policy.

So in the international community, what the opposition leader says won't count, what counts is what the government says or doesn't say.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by delishpot: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
ogaju007:

He is saying it's a case of thief stealing from thief and then they started fighting and the victim comes out to say thief A was wrong thief B was right.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
fairheven:
Since u know so much about original ownerd an occupation;how about the Arabs moving out of north Africa?or u think they are the original owners too? Or u don't know that blacks were the original inhabitants of majority of north Africa?

please, don't use your beer parlour tactics in this debate. are the arabs in north africa firing rockets to innocent women & children? is there any perennial crisis in north africa where innocent citizens are being slaughtered by rams.

israel are making the excuse that because weapons are being fired from civilian areas, they are entitled to use indiscriminate total force against civilian areas - that's wrong. they cannot do that.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ogaju007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm: SO MANY IGNORANT COMMENTS.. [size=15pt]PLS PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMMENTING ON TOPICS THEY KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT JUST TO BE SEEN ON FRONT PAGE!![/size]

If their views dont match with yours, it doesn't make them ignorant... If they are ignorant, then enlighten them. For all you know, you might be the ignorant one. wink
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
ogaju007:

Bro thank you for the pictures, If you see the kid in your pics, you automatically brand them as terrorist in the making but if you see the same kid in a normal military uniform, you call him cadet abi? its all a mind thing.... mind games..... you need to see btw the lines.

The purpose, reasons and intention behind every action validate or invalidate every other thought.

I believe you understand my point(s). grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Daresh(f): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

i agree with you.
that land does not belong to israel. the land flowing of milk & honey had people there. what kinda nonsense is this? you came from egypt to occupy people's lands & then kill them because you are western-backed.

all the jews should be ashamed of themselves. there are vïrgin lands in the amazon forest. the united nations should settle the jews there. can't the world see israel is the reason of all the crises in the middle-east?

The Jews in Israel bought the lands that they occupied from the Arabs during the British Mandate of Palestine. The Palestinians failed to accept the demarcation of the land and decided to declare war on Israel in 1948. Unfortunately they lost and Israel used military force to seize even the land that was allotted to Palestine and even the Sinai from Egypt.

You cannot sell your land and ask for it back because you dont like what the purchasers are doing with it. You cannot fight a war, lose and expect your territory to still be intact. The fact that palestinians are stateless is their own fault.

I agree the Israelis are a bit high handed but when someones sole mission is to wipe you out, you tend to be paranoid. Hamas build their tunnels and missile launchers in schools and mosques. They urge their people to use their bodies to shield these military installations. Then they use their dead to gather international sympathy.

Look let them fight from now till kingdom come, Israel is here to stay forever.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ogaju007(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
rickkid: No, I'm saying that there is no amount of African aproko that will stop people being "killed at will". The world only takes note of people with power, which is why countries like China and the US have the power to intervene there, unlike us who dont even have running water but will be busy running our mouths on an issue that does not concern us in any way.
Uche face ya work.

Bro i understand your view but the fact that we have our problems doesn't stop us from discussing world affairs. US has more problems than naija (My opinion) but yet they package themselves to be the most powerful country in the world.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by omoadeleye(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

maybe Gaza missile mistakenly detonate Israel automatic missile switch, so that's was why Israel missile won't stop shooting sporadically to Gaza like AK47 ,abi?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Femosticap:

from experience, only people with hogwash filled brains spew rubbish tantrums in intellectual discourse! fyi Mr 'Coogar', hamas rockets killed 2 Israelis, even before the invasion began. when you mess with a country that doesnt mess with the lives of its citizens, that is what you get!
Israel is not Nigeria punk! If you kill one of them, they will give you more than you can chew so shut the F up and suck your thumbs!
Im absoluetely gutted that I'm arguing with a nitwit who cant think!

it seems your cereberrum & your thalamus have swapped places in your cranium. who is saying israel shouldn't retaliate when fired upon? we are saying israel shouldn't target civilians. UK/USA will not deliberately target civilians even if their civilians are fired at.

sometimes i think you little kids should stay off the internet & go to the local library and read. you are supporting the mass murder of innocent women & children on a public forum. you are a disgrace to the village that took part in contributing to your half-baked education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.