Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31481 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

same here!
a lot of nigerians are just using their christian-tinted glasses to look at this. common sense tells us that israel had no rights to be there in the first place. they stole other people's land.

what was promised to abraham should not be an issue here. it's unfair on the original owners of the land. israel should be moved out of the middle east completely. sambisa forest is unoccupied, they should go there & start afresh.
The issue has nothing to do with Abraham or Isaac.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2014
[b]Just so you all know, both Arabs and Jews HATE Black people passionately. The so-called Palestinians committed genocide against Africans while claiming the land in question along with the rest of the Middle East and North Africa. The Israelis forcibly sterilise female African immigrants to keep their Black population down.
Hamas is aligned with the government of Mauritania where Arabs still own African slaves and Blacks are not recognised by the constitution. Israel was the main supporter of the apartheid regime in South Africa and they regularly used Blacks as guinea pigs for biological weapons testing.
Arabs think you are subhuman slaves. Israelis think you are subhuman slaves. There is NO DIFFERENCE between the two sets of genocidal, racist thieves.
You have no idea how ridiculous you Africans look when you're here busy arguing about which slavemaster is better. Wetin concern you inside their matter? At least the people in Gaza had 24/7 electricity and running water before the airstrikes. Do you have that? So what's your business whether Hamas are terrorists or Israel is committing genocide? Face your own more serious problems instead of weeping more than the bereaved.
They both despise your existence and are fighting over land they stole from you in the first place. So please mind your own fukin business. Neither Arabs nor Israelis need or asked for your sympathy. They're both the same thing.[/b]

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Who told you that it was Hamas? The reports said Militants "suspected" to be Hamas. What concern defenseless civilians? What is Israel doing on their land? I repeat anybody that illegally come to occupy and own us in Okrika, I will commit worse act than the Militants in Gaza.

Saying Hamas wasn't elected shows your level of understanding.

Commit worse act and die or expose your people to fire weapon greater than yours.

Don't take my hamas was not elected out of context. I am not ignorant on this subject matter and i am sure you know it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by vedaxcool(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Ozichim(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Going by your logic, it will be right for the world to attack Germany for the sins of Hitler?
Exactly, the world attacked Gamany as long as they were fighting.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

Because the Arab world is against terrorism
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

Ofcourse..

Take delight in this because you are not born a Palestine.

I was raised to believe that Israel was being persecuted by their Muslim neighbours until I researched this conflict and couldnt believe the World has turned a blind eye to this injustice just because Israel is backed by the United states.

I feel for these victims...on the other hand, no one would use me as shield while launching rockets/attacks from my abode and I wouldn't know a terrorist and keep mute about it. I will not! You want to tell me those causing chaos aint kwown by a handful of those crying foul? Or, they are ghosts? You expect Israel to keep complaining while they loose one of their's? Mind you, it is kwown, Israel takes it not light with murder of one of their's and whosoever does that asks for the very worse from Israel.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by vedaxcool(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

same here!
a lot of nigerians are just using their christian-tinted glasses to look at this. common sense tells us that israel had no rights to be there in the first place. they stole other people's land.

what was promised to abraham should not be an issue here. it's unfair on the original owners of the land. israel should be moved out of the middle east completely. [size=18pt]sambisa forest is unoccupied, they should go there & start afresh.[/size]

lol grin grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by groovie(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

so why is israel firing rockets at civilians? who are the real terrorists here? even the school being used as a UN refugee centre for displaced palestines was fired with rockets.

The thing is an issue of pride. I will blame hamas for thinking they can match israel blow for blow, or thinking any other arab nation will rise to help them. Israel want to make sure other would be arab helpers understand that "if u mess with us we will decimate ur country completely" thats the issue here. Hamas should not wait until over 1000 women and children are killed before they do d right thing. Why should hamas be firing rockets from a residential area for goodness sake?

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. according to abacha & the crooked provisional ruling council in 95, ken saro-wiwa was a terrorist!
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ayobase(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

same here!

what was promised to abraham should not be an issue here. it's unfair on the original owners of the land. israel should be moved out of the middle east completely. sambisa forest is unoccupied, they should go there & start afresh.

what happened to "lets give people without a land a land with people" after Adolf Hitler's project.

policy made should revisited and not via war

the land was without people when given out andd nobody protested during deliberation. .

I blame Isreal also......they didnt obey simple instruction..
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Another fallacy. Since the Election of Hamas, Israel and the West vowed not to recognize them as "Government" but as terrorists... All because they are refusing to be bullied. Israel doesn't want peace and not Hamas government.

Abeg I don tire

You are extremely ignorant and i don't want you to spread it like Ebola.

Hamas should be recognized as a government inside Palestine ? So there is a republic of Hamas based in Gaza right ? So what is the Prime Minister of Palestine doing ?

1. How many legal Government fight with suicide bombers
2. How many legal government fight with masked face.
3. How many Governemtn dig tunnel to cities to go and fight opponents
4. How many Legal Governement fire rocket from schools, mosques, houses and put their people at risk.
5. How many Legal Governemt uses people to protect weapons ?

So we should recognize the government of Boko Haram in Borno.

Dude get back to work.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by fairheven: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2014
As much as I don't support the high-handed nature of Israel's operations,but then ,it has always been "retaliatory"
The root of the current problem:three Israeli teenagers were abducted an murdered by Hamas,and some people claiming human right now did not say a tin then.an takd it or leave ,there will never be peace in the middle-East,with Hamas been supportrd by a roque nation like Iran-Israel's worst enemy never!
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by groovie(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2014
rickkid: [b]Just so you all know, both Arabs and Jews HATE Black people passionately. The so-called Palestinians committed genocide against Africans while claiming the land in question along with the rest of the Middle East and North Africa. The Israelis forcibly sterilise female African immigrants to keep their Black population down.
Hamas is aligned with the government of Mauritania where Arabs still own African slaves and Blacks are not recognised by the constitution. Israel was the main supporter of the apartheid regime in South Africa and they regularly used Blacks as guinea pigs for biological weapons testing.
Arabs think you are subhuman slaves. Israelis think you are subhuman slaves. There is NO DIFFERENCE between the two sets of genocidal, racist thieves.
You have no idea how ridiculous you Africans look when you're here busy arguing about which slavemaster is better. Wetin concern you inside their matter? At least the people in Gaza had 24/7 electricity and running water before the airstrikes. Do you have that? So what's your business whether Hamas are terrorists or Israel is committing genocide? Face your own more serious problems instead of weeping more than the bereaved.
They both despise your existence and are fighting over land they stole from you in the first place. So please mind your own fukin business. Neither Arabs nor Israelis need or asked for your sympathy. They're both the same thing.[/b]
u have a point. But minding our business will make us fuccking animals like them too.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

Hamas is using Gazans as shield; Hamas is stock- pilling rockets in schools, mosques and firing rockets from within civilian’s population.

Ah! Is that what Israel told you? Even if true, how does killing women and children solve that problem?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by careema(f): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
cheruv: as an Indian she's making noise... to hell with her!!

cos she isnt following the majority or cos she is an indian? shows how shallow you are. kudos
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
vedaxcool:

Yes your picture depicts what is happening.
Let me tell you why ?

1. Iron Dome Missile defence System : Isreal protects its civilians with its weapon not protecting its weapon with civilians the way Hamas does.
2. IDF Soldiers are well trained and surgical.
3. There are bunkers in Isreali homes and a siren blasts at the approach of every rocket, Each Isrealite is trained to enter a shelter region within 15seconds

With all the pictures online. Hamas has fired 3,000 + rockets inside Isreal. Do you know what that translates to without all those defence mechanism in place ?

Hamas on the other hand.

Hide weapons and rocket lunchers under people's house and schools.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Lilimax(f): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
She won't be missed at all. Good riddance. ..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Hamas should be recognized as a government inside Palestine ? So there is a republic of Hamas based in Gaza right ? So what is the Prime Minister of Palestine doing ?

1. [s]How many legal Government fight with suicide bombers[/s]
2.[s] How many legal government fight with masked face[/s].
4. How many Legal Governement fire rocket from schools, mosques, houses and put their people at risk.
5. [s]How many Legal Governemt uses people to protect weapons[/s] ?

Dude get back to work.
Where did you hear that Hamas do suicide bombing? They don't fight wearing Mask. Hamas Leaders are Known WORLDWIDE and they travel out well.

The rest are craps.
I only decided to respond because I don't want people that are searching for information to be indoctrinated by your fallacy. Please I will appreciate If you will stop quoting me on this issue.

I Quit...You Win... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by groovie(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014
The thing is an issue of pride. I will blame hamas for thinking they can match israel blow for blow, or thinking any other arab nation will rise to help them. Israel want to make sure other would be arab helpers understand that "if u mess with us we will decimate ur country completely" thats the issue here. Hamas should not wait until over 1000 women and children are killed before they do d right thing. Why should hamas be firing rockets from a residential area for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by sean079: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: You did not answer my question...

What has civilians got to do with the actions of Militants? Should Cameroon start throwing missiles at Nigerians (Civilians) just because of BokoHaram Kidnapped the Wife of their Vice PM?

What about dos rockets Hamas were sending into Israel are dey not meant for ppl lyk d one Israeli bomb were killing in gaza. KKK dos bombs were targeted at mere empty building without ppl inside.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014
rickkid: [b]Just so you all know, both Arabs and Jews HATE Black people passionately. The so-called Palestinians committed genocide against Africans while claiming the land in question along with the rest of the Middle East and North Africa. The Israelis forcibly sterilise female African immigrants to keep their Black population down.

thanks.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

1. How many legal Government fight with suicide bombers
2. How many legal government fight with masked face.
5. How many Legal Governemt uses people to protect weapons ?

Dude get back to work.

Nigerians with good mind are against the bloodshed in Gaza, what a joke!

Where are you people on the war against the Syrians by their own government?

Israel is even providing medics for the injured Syrians.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by vedaxcool(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2014
fairheven: As much as I don't support the high-handed nature of Israel's operations,but then ,it has always been "retaliatory"
The root of the current problem:[b]three Israeli teenagers were abducted an murdered by Hamas,[/b]and so people claiming human right now did not say a tin then.

A claim hamas denies, and Israel has not provided any proof to support. It is pity most of Biafra supporters would rush here and support the continued murder of civilians but would turn around and cry about civilians killed during Biafra war, this hypocrisy is very damning to say the least

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2014
sean079:

What about dos rockets Hamas were sending into Israel are dey not meant for ppl lyk d one Israeli bomb were killing in gaza. KKK dos bombs were targeted at mere empty building without ppl inside.
I don't praise targeting of civilians from either sides. I never did
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:
what happened to "lets give people without a land a land with people" after Adolf Hitler's project.

policy made should revisited and not via war

the land was without people when given out andd nobody protested during deliberation. .

I blame Isreal also......they didnt obey simple instruction..

they should leave that place, abeg!
enough of the bloodshed. aren't they ashamed of themselves? firing rockets at schools, civilian houses. that's an act of cowardice. target their military not innocent women and children.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by careema(f): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
solid3: Her resignation means nothing. Let the muslim sunni or shia or whatever they call themselves learn from Israel how to b terrorist.

am sure you think being a muslim gives the non muslims audacity to kill us in mass. her resignation might not mean anything to you, 0h, you stated it doesnt but im sure it means something to her, following her conscience. its time for you to have one. let me give you an advice, watch the news, dont read it. probably then you will undersatnd what is really going on over there.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
BedLam: UK Foreign Office minister Baroness Sayeeda Warsi has resigned from government, saying she can "no longer support" its policy on Gaza.

She told her Twitter followers that she was leaving with "deep regret". She was previously chairman of the Conservative Party.

http://rt.com/uk/178036-uk-minister-resigns-gaza/

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/foreign-office-minister-resigns-over-gaza-policy

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/u/foreign-office-minister-warsi-resigns-over-uk-governments-gaza-policy.1407227031
GREAT Lady.
Supported . . .well done
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista:
Where did you hear that Hamas do suicide bombing? They don't fight wearing Mask. Hamas Leaders are Known WORLDWIDE and they travel out well.

The rest are craps.
I only decided to respond because I don't want people that are searching for information to be indoctrinated by your fallacy. Please I will appreciate If you will stop quoting me on this issue.

You have to quit. You know nothing about the subject matter if you argue about the bolded.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by dammytosh: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

Nigerians with good mind are against the bloodshed in Gaza, what a joke!

Where are you people on the war against the Syrians by their own government?

Israel is even providing medics for the injured Syrians.

I hate war because there will always be collateral damages.

Isreal are even providing medics for Palestinians in Gaza during this unrest. Guess what ? Hamas did not allow some of them go.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Where did you hear that Hamas do suicide bombing? They don't fight wearing Mask. Hamas Leaders are Known WORLDWIDE and they travel out well.

The rest are craps.

grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2014
The curry bish can go back to india/pakistan while she is at it....or where ever the hell asian country she came from!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.