Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48756 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by arewafederation: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Baa aika a Nairaland. wink
Wawa kawai angry

Akwai aiki a Nairaland! wink

Jaki kawai.grin angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by GodMode: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
Are you for real
It is a common phrase almost everybody use, joor!

Everybody ke... You don't do things or say things just because other people are doing or saying them.

That's a sign of inferiority complex(no offense intended)

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2014
heatmeup: as a partriotic leader that he clamis to be why cant tinubu lead us also to sambisa MUST IT B JONATHAN
Yes it must be Jonathan,u guys want him to rule for eternity but u don't want him to face challenges?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ibdeals1(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Urine: The best thing about the politics section is that it's the fastest growing community of dumb Nigerians.

hmm these your name na wa o cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by alentyno: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
yemaldo:
U wan Jonathan to rule for eternity but u don't want him to shoulder responsibilities?
And you think tinubu will go to sambisa if he were in jonathan's shoe. My bro they are all birds of the same feather
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
These kind of careless talk from our politicians will not help anyone. Whether pdp or apc, Chibok abduction is not what anyone should trivialize.
Until these girls are rescued everyone is guilty.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by heatmeup(f): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
yemaldo:
Yes it must be Jonathan,u guys want him to rule for eternity but u don't want him to face challenges?
what should he do pls go to sambisa forest?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Ayoola171(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts: Ebola theifnibu and his crass stupid1ty
Bola Tinubu don enter am with this Letter E his name is carrying in this season's of EBOLA.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

Akwai aiki a Nairaland! wink

Jaki kawai.grin angry
Aboki, i no get your time now tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes: Politicians utilizing their tools to score cheap political points since 500 BC grin grin grin
Final bullet: The two most powerful tools in politics are propaganda and blackmail. —Decibel™ 2014 cool
So...you are Decibel.
What happened to that account, Decibel?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by duni04(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2014
rman: It's politics guys.

PDP accused APC and it's leaders, especially Buhari as sponsors of Boko haram PDP supporters glady bought into it.

Now that APC is using the Chibok kidnap to score cheap political points, why are we now crying?

It is not t their fault but the fault of the gullible Nigerians that are so shallow they view everything from a religious, ethnic or political point of view.

Common people, don't blame the politicians, blame yourselves. The moment u attend rallies and don't applaud shallow speeches, or you support the candidate that offers the best logical solution devoid of sentiments, the politicians will also fall in line.

Right now, they are only serving u the meal u crave.
Exactly.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Bitojoe(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Who is fooling who...thievnubu should be charge with treason with his statement against Mr president.this is one of the reason why is so much hate apc.a party with propaganda.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama: Logical reasoning from a brilliant man! Jonathan shouldn't have make such statement if he doesn't know about the abduction.
I'm neither an APC e-rat or PDP e-cockroach, I just want what is best for my country.
Thunder fire whoever quote me wrongly!
I quoted you wrongly... tongue
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2014
He can only deceive his fellow yoruba dumbs and supporter of APC cohorts with those words. As 4 we down the delta IN GEJ WE BELIEVE!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Opiosko: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
APC will never learn. Tinubu should have restricted his speech to development stuff.
This statement will now overshadow any other thing he said.
This is the kind of statement that made people to see APC as all about lies, desperation and propaganda.
Tinubu just reinforced that with this statement few days to an election.

APC shooting herself in the foot since 2013 embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
GodMode:

Everybody ke... You don't do things or say things just because other people are doing or saying them.

That's a sign of inferiority complex(no offense intended)

Why don't you just keep off my posts
We need you to focus on the topic and not my posts, and you're very silly for using the inferiority complex to describe me! I've never felt inferior all my life.
I repeat again it's a phrase people use!
THUNDER FIRE YOU IF YOU QUOTE ME AGAIN, FACE FRONT AND PACK WELL. IDIOTA.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by PAINGAIN: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2014
I don't know why but I still can't believe that 200 girls r missing after over 100 days. Na underground dem enter? Dis tin get y-leg o.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Raymondif: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
oga omenka GST108, not Stewpidity is stupidity...olodo tinubu broda
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by arewafederation: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Aboki, i no get your time now tongue

All your time na for Nairaland.

Sorry for the interruption. smiley
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2014
DatsAll1mSayin:
I quoted you wrongly... tongue
You sure say thunder never fire you, lol grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hero10001: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
murofnigol:

The President should not have made that comment.
Yes he did made it!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by warripekin(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2014
E be like say Oga Jona don phock tinumbu wife. Na im make am dey vex dey yarn opata. U no say tinumbu no fit come for public space yarn Oga jona do am that kind thing. Tinumbu dey para.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
So...you are Decibel.
What happened to that account, Decibel?
Are you referring to me
Decibel and Descartes are two different entities. angry
Take note. smiley
Thanks cool
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Mtchew!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Are you referring to me
Decibel and Descartes are two different entities. angry
Take note. smiley
Thanks cool
Aaadonbiliv you?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hero10001: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
sunnyshayne: These kind of careless talk from our politicians will not help anyone. Whether pdp or apc, Chibok abduction is not what anyone should trivialize.
Until these girls are rescued everyone is guilty.
Nobody was kidnapped and nobody is coming back.
Chibok is a Scam!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by choncholot: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Tinubu mtcheWwwww...........would he have done better if he was gej? All this na just to open mouth and spew!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by akraym(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
samflexxy: Leave GEJ alone now. ok do you have prove
its PROOF

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
You sure say thunder never fire you, lol grin grin grin grin grin
Sango na my padi... tongue cool
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hero10001: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2014
ARKdiscloser7: He can only deceive his fellow yoruba dumbs and supporter of APC cohorts with those words. As 4 we down the delta IN GEJ WE BELIEVE!!!
#Downdeltanmofo, I greet you!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by greall1: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Both of APC & PDP are the problem of the country.

omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by yorke1: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Ebola Tinubu is trying to be relevant after Ekiti state election. Ebola Tinubu the most corrupt Nigerian ever liveth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.