Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48751 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by golddeejay(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2014
wat qulifies you to be a politician in nigeria is u must b unintelligent, corrupt,lack moderation and integrity, good in emezzlement. Nigeria...home of daft politicians and leaders since 1963
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Aaadonbiliv you?
Do you have a proof
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by malele(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2014
caseless: useless young fool, counter what he said by proof and not insult.

In ur mind The president kidnapped those girls.
What happened to the instructions WACE gave schools to relocate to safe zones for there WACE the state government disregarded.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hero10001: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
DatsAll1mSayin:
Sango na my padi... tongue cool
100 Likes!
Dey tell anybody weh wish you bad this incantation; "Ebo ni pa elebo, asasi ni n pa alasasi, owo ti ogede ba gbe are re lo ma fin na" oya thunder back to sender.
Sango will do the rest.
#ProudlyOmoYoruba 8-)

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
if only tinubu will donate his eyes to the soldiers,Nigeria will not be spending money on night vision military hardware,Apc will realy miss Gej after 2019,the love they sound of that name

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by michealade(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Idiots,how does this cure ebola!!!!!We need to kill the old fool disturbing this country....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
As in eh.........Imagine th!efnubu o undecided

gboss4sure: Thiefinbu Ruled Lagos for 8years, can someone list his achievements as Governor? Imagine this man opening his mouth and accusing GEJ of been behind the chibok saga. Well sha na GEJ allow them to be running their mouth anyhow they like.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Eyepencil: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Thiefinubu have succeded in spreading EBOLA in nigeria. Is high time people stop taking that monkey serious. Yolobars with dia ewedu and amala kinda reasoning, hey! who let that monkey out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Ayus34(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
gboss4sure: Thiefinbu Ruled Lagos for 8years, can someone list his achievements as Governor? Imagine this man opening his mouth and accusing GEJ of been behind the chibok saga. Well sha na GEJ allow them to be running their mouth anyhow they like.
you want to know tinubu's achievement for eight years?
good that's if sincerely u re ready to learn.
he improved Lagos state revenue by 600million-7billion Maura monthly.making the state to be viable without the FG.monthly allocation
despite the seizure of the state allocation by the then president....he was still paying workers salaries and projects were going on.
largest employer of labour as a governor of Lagos state by creating,LAWMA,LASTMA and other agencies employing thousands of Nigerian youths as of today.
LASU-IBA,ROAD,IGANDO ROAD,IKOTUN,these are the roads closer to me,that I know much about,TINUBU constructed these roads and till today Nigerians that ply this route can testify to the quality of the roads if they will be honest.
BRT of today was initiated and started by tinubu and roll over to fashola regime....this is a yardstick of transport achievement to many states governor in Nigeria today using it as a reference point...they serve masses by not increasing transport fares anyhow,like the way danfo drivers behave and with this u can have a visible budget for ur monthly transportation allowance.
he can decide to join the ruling party to make more money and make looting easier for him but he has never for once done that he remain a reputable voice for the opposition right from NADECO'S days so to me that is an achievement.
the EKO ATLANTIC PROJECT,inaugurated by the unknown America former president BILL CLINTON.that shows how relevant the project is to the world was initiated by TINUBU.
fashola,aregbesola,fayemi,ajimobi,amosun,etc are followers of tinubu...if u will be objective enough u will know there is a different between them and political class like Akaka,Daniel,oyinlola,fayose,etc that brought down the southwest to an economic and development retrogression and lead the region to a state of doldrum.
will like to stop here,I can give u more if need be....I like to argue constructively not blindly and mind u I was one of the people that voted against fashola in 2007,because I believed he will be a stooge to tinubu therefore I voted for JIMI agbaje then,but 2011 his performance changed my orientation and I casted my vote for him,and till now I didn't regret doing so.....forget hatred and sentiment TINUBU HAS MADE HIS MARK,HE STOOD FOR SOMETHING,THE QUESTION I WILL ASK U IS THAT WHAT DO U WANT TO STAND FOR IN THIS GENERATION?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by winnieG1(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2014
kennypoka2: This man is obviously right but i will bone d speaker and get his message.. A president said and i quote ' we know wre the chibok girls are and their rescue is near'.. Common how can you make this kind of statement and still the 200 live girls are still no where to be found.. This man is truly incompetent.. #truthbetold

who doesn't know where the Chibok girls are? They are with Shekau at Sambisa Forex.
Case dismissed
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kendrick93(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2014
tinubu is a useless old fool.. he is an idiot... if i was jonathan,i would hav locked dis ugly animal and his apc tools in jail...
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by luckycliff: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2014
politicians grow in wisdom please it will help u
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2014
grayht: is typing...
Nna akpa amu adaka a bu nno BUGGATTI cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by angela98(f): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2014
This thoughtless political issues happening between the governments and its agents about the chibok kidnapped girls is an eye opener and a great prove which shows that, there is absolutely no security in Nigeria. It shows the kind of carelessness the government can exhibits in relation to human lives. Over the past months now, It has been one propaganda to the other + disgraceful accusations over the chibok girls issues. The time spent to point accusing fingers and batter words its enough time to implement an achievable successful search for the missing girls already. sad

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2014
DatsAll1mSayin:
Sango na my padi... tongue cool
O better o grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by russello: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2014
GodMode:

Only a fool knows how a fool speaks.

Yeah!!!
Just like you have to be a very good footballer to know that L. Messi is a good player.

Jose Mourinho must have been a world class player
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Do you have a proof
Aaadon v a proof!
Last Bullet
Still, aaadonbiliv you.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kendrick93(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:

May I remind you it's Jonathan responsibility to bring back the girls because he's the commander in chief and he also knows where they are (his words) angry angry
Keep calling him useless,o n ba elo!
and how cn he bring back d girls? go on,tell me
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Aaadon v a proof!
Last Bullet
Still, aaadonbiliv you.
Oya park like passat cool
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by danielmichael(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2014
God punish tinubu,punish ya government then punish borno state..up GEJ till further notice
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Itulah(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!

You be first class mumu....ode..... tongue, fooooooool
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Oya park like passat cool
Passat ko, Volkswagen ni!
Last Bullet
You are now making me to suspect you more
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2014
wetin concern Igbo here? there are people in other tribes who believes its a scam and there are Igbos in the bring back our girls campaign so what are you saying? and when did jonathan become Igbo? if he does something good,useless people like you call him south south and if you find fault in him,he is Igbo. only useless tribalists like you will like your post.

may Amadioha strike you with Ukwala nta angry

basty: Igbo versus Yoruba, There was a war and There was a Country part 2.
It is only an incompetent person and a daft that will support Jonathan on the abduction of the Chibok girls anywhere on Earth. If the Chibok girls have been Igbo girls, hell would have let loose.
However, I pray that; whoever has been supporting the abduction in any way will have such fate befallen him or her.
It is the worst thing to ever happen to any parent. Your child is dead is better than your child is missing.
My prayer is, the Lord will comfort whoever child is missing or dead in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Ayus34(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2014
kendrick93: tinubu is a useless old fool.. he is an idiot... if i was jonathan,i would hav locked dis ugly animal and his apc tools in jail...
reason u can never ever be Jonathan,because people like you cannever be Nigerian president....unless in a military regime,stop sleeping this is DEMOCRACY and we re in the 21st century,where leaders must be ready to share the BLAME that always comes with FAME!
so people like u unless u change that archaic orientation of yours will never be a leader!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by canalily(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2014
gudnex22: k
...do you stay in any of those states the name started with 'K' or ar u vitamin 'K'....?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Descartes: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2014
peppyluv02: wetin concern Igbo here? there are people in other tribes who believes its a scam and there are Igbos in the bring back our girls campaign so what are you saying? and when did jonathan become Igbo? if he does something good,useless people like you call him south south and if you find fault in him,he is Igbo. only useless tribalists like you will like your post.

may Amadioha strike you with Ukwala nta

Nne rapu Ndiofe, anya ufu ga egbulili fa angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Hero10001: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Eyepencil: Thiefinubu have succeded in spreading EBOLA in nigeria. Is high time people stop taking that monkey serious. Yolobars with dia ewedu and amala kinda reasoning, hey! who let that monkey out grin grin
Ignoramus ajokuta mamomi, omo ale jati-jati, you can't even spell Yoruba correctly?! Show some respect.
Must everybody embrace GEJ?!
When Jesus Christ was here, He was despised.
Let GEJ defend himself and stop the e-tribal wars.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by hopilo: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
Now that American plane know the location of the girls it mean in Tinubu reasoning that American abducted the girls.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by canalily(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
O better o grin grin grin
....the correct name is 'anumanu' pls learn how to spell ur name well...
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
kendrick93: tinubu is a useless old fool.. he is an idiot... if i was jonathan,i would hav locked dis ugly animal and his apc tools in jail...
That is why we won't stop praying so people like you won't get there! Every leader should always be ready to face harsh words from citizens.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by russello: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
GodMode:

Only a fool knows how a fool speaks.

Yeah!!!
Just like you have to be a very good footballer to know that L. Messi is a good player.

Jose Mourinho must have been a world class player in the past
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by fyxboss(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2014
This man should shut d Bleep up... APC leaders talk b4 they think... Chief thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.