Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39106 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Where? grin grin

So now that we are living in mansions you guys are now living like early men.. grin

How do you feel each time somebody refer to you as yolobar from this city below? grin grin

TribalEAST: the state of things in the areas which you hand-picked, areas that were modern cities when alaigbo citizens were still raoming naked and hanging in tree.

6 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
BuddahMonk: That woman hot diee.

Is anybody here with her BBpin?

^^^That's someones Mummy; and i mean 'Mummy' in the literal sense! So back off!!! smiley
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tribaleast tell me what you think about the pix above? grin grin

Even my village not to talk of my urban centers are not like this your urban center.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: Where? grin grin

So now that we are living in mansions you guys are now living like early men.. grin

How do you feel each time somebody refer to you as yolobar from this city below? grin grin

thesame pics again? That little view the pic provides is as big as anambra cos OYO state alone is bigger than the whole of south east.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,there is only one Odenigbo on Nairaland and that is me.
Try and be original biko.

Why is everybody trying to steal my handle.
Nekwanu m anya bikonu.

^^^Imitation is the best form of flattery!
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ok now is the larger view.. grin grin grin grin

Can you deny this as well..?

From this pix below it is very clear that ibadam was built 100% with red earth mud and rustic zinc.. grin grin grin grin

TribalEAST: thesame pics again? That little view the pic provides is as big as anambra cos OYO state alone is bigger than the whole of south east.

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
The onus is on Chino (or whatever his name is) to produce evidence. I will get my people in Awka to show the progress or lack of it on the road & flyover - you simply cannot fool everyone all the time.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014

you mean every house in the erosion ravaged enclave of alaigbo is a mansion? How come massob is begging ndigbo to come back home from the north where boko haram is suyanizing them? www.nairaland.com/1845437/massob-leader-warns-igbo-resident
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Chamack: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
HappyJoe: The picture by Chino doesn't prove anything. I'm from Anambra too, that road has been in that state for ages.
Work was ongoing as at 12th july that I passed that spot heading for my friend's wedding at Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Now look at this.. grin grin

We were not bluffing when we said that Igboland is like New York compare to South-Waste.. grin grin grin grin

Can you now use your thinking cap..?

TribalEAST: you mean every house in the erosion ravaged enclave of alaigbo is a mansion? How come massob is begging ndigbo to come back home from the north where boko haram is suyanizing them? www.nairaland.com/1845437/massob-leader-warns-igbo-resident

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are only fooling yourself. The flyovers were awarded not more than 2 weeks ago. If you are not silly embittered frustrated jobless old fool you should know that materials and workmen would be mobilized first and excavation and piling ensued. So naturally it will take like a month or thereabout for the surface work to begin as substructure is presently ongoing alongside the reconstruction going on that stretch of road (Amawbia-Amansea dual carriageway)..

HappyJoe: The onus is on Chino (or whatever his name is) to produce evidence. I will get my people in Awka to show the progress or lack of it on the road & flyover - you simply cannot fool everyone all the time.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by dontjealousme: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: You are only fooling yourself. The flyovers were awarded not more than 2 weeks ago. If you are not silly embittered frustrated jobless old fool you should know that materials and workmen would be mobilized first and excavation and piling ensued. So naturally it will take like a month or thereabout for the surface work to begin as substructure is presently ongoing alongside the reconstruction going on that stretch of road (Amawbia-Amansea dual carriageway)..

Chinology, i don't like sweet dreams and this sounds something of a dream. Wake me up wen they lay the first foundation or start. Until then all lies.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
How will you believe even when they told you that over 200 girls were missing.. cheesy

dontjealousme:
Chinology, i don't like sweet dreams and this sounds something of a dream. Wake me up wen they lay the first foundation or start. Until then all lies.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
TribalEAST: you mean every house in the erosion ravaged enclave of alaigbo is a mansion? How come massob is begging ndigbo to come back home from the north where boko haram is suyanizing them? www.nairaland.com/1845437/massob-leader-warns-igbo-resident

Isn't it about time you leave Igbos to deal with themselves? That MASSOB made an appeal for every well meaning son and daughter of the land to return home (for their own good and that of their people), what has that got to do with erosion? SE has erosion, have you bothered about the adverse effect of flooding going on in SW? SW is trying to reclaim land from the sea, but it looks like the sea is reclaiming more land for an ocean. Worry about your problems and leave Igbos alone, after all, Igbos are not the only tribe being killed in the north, others are involved.

8 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Blockus: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2014

I would like to see a Yoruba dictionary and see what they define as Manshun. grin

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by dontjealousme: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: How will you believe even when they told you that over 200 girls were missing.. cheesy

Bia Chinology, take ur time. I am not Agbaworo and u guys can't keep using development for political football. Give me facts. biko!

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chino has changed his story from "massive work in ongoing" to "the flyovers were just awarded two weeks ago" - all said with the passion & intensity of a rabid dog.

Chino, if you fear God, you will not hide behind the anonymity of the Internet to insult people you don't know.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by elobyobi: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
HappyJoe: The picture by Chino doesn't prove anything. I'm from Anambra too, that road has been in that state for ages.
What exactly is your problem? I passed awka en route to onitsha 3 mOnths ago and everywhere was dusty from the road construction, traffic was diverted ,etc and u are here saying your peepz told u nkewa nkewa. Stop the baseless argument bro, some parts of the road projects are even comlete alOng that onitsha awka express way

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are chino..lol

That ws the same way the evil men said that Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge was abandoned until tabletman brought live pix to shame them..lol

elobyobi:
What exactly is your problem? I passed awka en route to onitsha 3 mOnths ago and everywhere was dusty from the road construction, traffic was diverted ,etc and u are here saying your peepz told u nkewa nkewa. Stop the baseless argument bro, some parts of the road projects are even comlete alOng that onitsha awka express way
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chino is right, i was in Awka last weekend for a conference and work is ongoing causing that bad traffic wahala along the road especially around kwata, aroma and unizik junctions.Hope you guys noticed that flyover being constructed around New Tarzan in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Feraz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chino, you know my problem with you? When you open a good thread, you derail it with insults and drag other ethnic groups into it and also you fight your brethren from your ethnic group. Someone posted that the lady is from Delta state, you should have countered with fact rather than insults. Another said he doesn't believe the three flyovers to be constructed in Awka, instead of using pictures like you use to counter people, you started insulting him and cursing that he's not from Anambra; meanwhile, the two sited above are your brothers. Someone from another side of the country brought his childishness, and you couldn't resist by ignoring him, you had to join him. It doesn't speak well of you. Not everyone that criticise the governor or the state do so out of hatred - this you should bear in mind.

For the topic, I'll be happy to see this project come to light. I'll love certain districts in Anambra to be known for something like say a banking district, manufacturing district etc. Good one from the state governor

12 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by elobyobi: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
TribalEAST: thesame pics again? That little view the pic provides is as big as anambra cos OYO state alone is bigger than the whole of south east.
Stop consoling yourselves with that size nonsense. Oyoo is a shanty state starting from ibadan. It has more lgas ( more allocations) from fg , yet oyo is so backward. The reason y niger Or mali is ugly has nOthing to do with landmass , deal with it

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by elobyobi: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: You are chino..lol

That ws the same way the evil men said that Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge was abandoned until tabletman brought live pix to shame them..lol

But stop the insults bro.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
That is chino for you. Besides what is the economic importance of keeping a thread underailed?

Feraz: Chino, you know my problem with you? When you open a good thread, you derail it with insults and drag other ethnic groups into it and also you fight your brethren from your ethnic group. Someone posted that the lady is from Delta state, you should have countered with fact rather than insults. Another said he doesn't believe the three flyovers to be constructed in Awka, instead of using pictures like you use to counter people, you started insulting him and cursing that he's not from Anambra; meanwhile, the two sited above are your brothers. Someone from another side of the country brought his childishness, and you couldn't resist by ignoring him, you had to join him. It doesn't speak well of you. Not everyone that criticise the governor or the state do so out of hatred - this you should bear in mind.

For the topic, I'll be happy to see this project come to light. I'll love certain districts in Anambra to be known for something like say a banking district, manufacturing district etc. Good one from the state governor
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Feraz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: That is chino for you. Besides what is the economic importance of keeping a thread underailed?

It brings about a more matured discussions, opinions and constructive criticism.

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Feraz: Chino, you know my problem with you? When you open a good thread, you derail it with insults and drag other ethnic groups into it and also you fight your brethren from your ethnic group. Someone posted that the lady is from Delta state, you should have countered with fact rather than insults. Another said he doesn't believe the three flyovers to be constructed in Awka, instead of using pictures like you use to counter people, you started insulting him and cursing that he's not from Anambra; meanwhile, the two sited above are your brothers. Someone from another side of the country brought his childishness, and you couldn't resist by ignoring him, you had to join him. It doesn't speak well of you. Not everyone that criticise the governor or the state do so out of hatred - this you should bear in mind.

Onitsha: commerce with the numerous big markets around, banks follow the markets so no real banking districts per se but I'd say new market road has it.
Industries, dotted around but habour industrial estate along Atani road has it.
Nnewi: industries scattered around.
Banks, forgotten
Awka: hospitality.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
I mean the economic importance! How does it add to the GDP?

Feraz: It brings about a more matured discussions, opinions and constructive criticism.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
This is what i xpect of Chino, everybody that criticises us will not be regarded as enemry or onye ofe.

Freeglobe is from Anambra and he is a big critique of Obi's administration, i have no qualms with that because all of must not see things similar ways.

We have APGA, PDP, APC, LP Anambrarians but their affilitions doesnt take away anything from them as stakeholder.

Chino nwanne thread easy abeg no matter the differences, we have disembered ndiofe here, very soon Seun will hand over NL tO us as trophy and war booty over the defeat of his kinsmen grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yes we need a well developed CBD at New and Old mkt road axis.

Port Harcourt Road is home to many banks.

Most of the roads in Nnewi need to be dualized and xpanded.
Some industrial Estates like Odume Ind. Estate Obosi need to be opened up like Harbour Ind.

Nkpor,Ogbunike, Nkwerre Ezunaka need those industrial clusters should be harmonized.

Yeske2: Onitsha: commerce with the numerous big markets around, banks follow the markets so no real banking districts per se but I'd say new market road has it.
Industries, dotted around but habour industrial estate along Atani road has it.
Nnewi: industries scattered around.
Banks, forgotten
Awka: hospitality.

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
BuddahMonk: Yes we need a well developed CBD at New and Old mkt road axis.

Port Harcourt Road is home to many banks.

Most of the roads in Nnewi need to be dualized and xpanded.
Some industrial Estates like Odume Ind. Estate Obosi need to be opened up like Harbour Ind.

Nkpor,Ogbunike, Nkwerre Ezunaka need those industrial clusters should be harmonized.

You are right on point but i think Onitsha is already too congested for now so other parts like you rightly mentioned should be developed as well. Main market should be for apparels only, every other trade should be moved out, headbridge should be for drugs alone and others moved out. Some of the industries dotting the city be moved to Obosi and Nkpor, banking district maybe 3-3 or wherever etc. Onitsha needs to be decongested. You're damn right dear.

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please could some one tell me what's going on in Awka and Onitsha, without Chino's usual insults?

I'm from Anambra too, I don't live there, but when I traveled last (January this year), the expressway work stopped at Umunya & I'm reliably told that no further work has gone on there.

The same applies to the work at the junctions in Awka. I heard something is going on, but the speed of work is very slow.

My problem with Obi is that he uses poor quality local contractors who rarerly do a good job - and Obiano is using the same contractors - so I'm not that impressed.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
You don't need to be impressed because b@stards are rarely not..lol

Even when some people have corroborated what I said earlier about the ongoing work still yet you b@stard claiming to be Anambran is still asking questions like a bitter frustrated jobless daft you are..lol

Anambra is a moving..not your frustration and bitterness can stop us..

[s]
HappyJoe: Please could some one tell me what's going on in Awka and Onitsha, without Chino's usual insults?
I'm from Anambra too, I don't live there, but when I traveled last (January this year), the expressway work stopped at Umunya & I'm reliably told that no further work has gone on there.
The same applies to the work at the junctions in Awka. I heard something is going on, but the speed of work is very slow.
My problem with Obi is that he uses poor quality local contractors who rarerly do a good job - and Obiano is using the same contractors - so I'm not that impressed.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Oke Maria Hilltop, Oka Akoko: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.