Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39086 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: You don't need to be impressed because b@stards are rarely not..lol
Even when some people have corroborated what I said earlier about the ongoing work still yet you b@stard claiming to be Anambran is still asking questions like a bitter frustrated jobless daft you are..lol
Anambra is a moving..not your frustration and bitterness can stop us..

I don't usual do this on social media, but I have to say this.

You sir, are an idiot.

It is not an insult, it is a statement of fact.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin

But you are a b@stard because I am sure that your who.re mother told you that your father is an Anambran! grin

I have been looking for such opportunity as this to kill you with words since I found out about your trolling on Anambra threads..

Go and look for your father and stop claiming to be an Anambran until you are certified through DNA.. grin

Ife eji abu Anambra erika.. cheesy

HappyJoe:

I don't usual do this on social media, but I have to say this.

You sir, are an idiot.

It is not an insult, it is a statement of fact.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
@Chino, easy, no be fight.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nwanne just leave this matter..this is an opportunity for me to tell that daft what he is!

I have been trailing and monitoring his utterances all these while on NL..

Yeske2: @Chino, easy, no be fight.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have arrived in Awka..... By monday i shall post pishures.... We'll all Know if Chino has been propagating propaganda here or facts! cool
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow..you are welcome, we will be looking out for you for the grand reception.. cheesy

INNOisBACK: I have arrived in Awka..... By monday i shall post pishures.... We'll all Know if Chino has been propagating propaganda here or facts! cool
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: Wow..you are welcome, we will be looking out for you for the grand reception.. cheesy

The only way you can catch me is if you've got super natural powers. I'm on Ghost mode bro... And i'll be showcasing your state on Monday... Btw what's all da hype about the Benin Ore road? undecided i was stuck there for close to five hours and ended up spending 12 hours for a 4 hour journey!
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
You mean you did not see the fresh air? cheesy

INNOisBACK: The only way you can catch me is if you've got super natural powers. I'm on Ghost mode bro... And i'll be showcasing your state on Monday... Btw what's all da hype about the Benin Ore road? undecided i was stuck there for close to five hours and ended up spending 12 hours for a 4 hour journey!
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: You mean you did not see the fresh air? cheesy

lol fresh air indeed. Stepped into Onitsha today..... Hmmmmn... Cant say what i saw, pics will convey it better tho
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fresh air things.. grin grin

Start by giving us clue..

Do you still believe in GEJ? cheesy

INNOisBACK: lol fresh air indeed. Stepped into Onitsha today..... Hmmmmn... Cant say what i saw, pics will convey it better tho
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
INNOisBACK: lol fresh air indeed. Stepped into Onitsha today..... Hmmmmn... Cant say what i saw, pics will convey it better tho

Please what did you see in Awka? You're gentleman sir, not a rabid dog with no home training like Chino.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: Fresh air things.. grin grin

Start by giving us clue..

Do you still believe in GEJ? cheesy

Gej is trying, but greatly overhyped, besides he's doing very little for the SE. The last time i was in onitsha was september last year, as at then the Enugu/Onitsha Expressway construction was at Umunya, on my return today i was expecting they'd have gotten to Igbariam junction, but i was enormously dissappointed, they had barely added another kilometer. The only difference being that the slabs in Onitsha had been painted; no road markings yet, the drains werent even covered like that of the Oshodi-Apapa express.
We Igbos definitely give GEJ more credit than he deserves.
I was impressed with the beautification of upper iweka tho. Those flowers there remind me of the numerous parks in Lagos.

HappyJoe: Please what did you see in Awka? You're gentleman sir, not a
rabid dog with no home training like Chino.
To put it summarily, ''Awka is under construction''. Though i didnt see workers around, i want to believe they had vacated by the time i arrived. I'll go do some site seeing by saturday tho. Buh for now, gotta face business.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chino i'll also be going to my hometown of Nnewi, i hope i see something tangible on ground
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
If this is true..then I can now go to sleep! cheesy

INNOisBACK:
I was impressed with the beautification of upper iweka tho. Those flowers there remind me of the numerous parks in Lagos.

To put it summarily, ''Awka is under construction''.

Lest I forget its GEJ till 2019! cheesy
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't mind coming to Osumenyi on saturday to meet you..that is if I am not not drafted out of the state for an assignment!

INNOisBACK: Chino i'll also be going to my hometown of Nnewi, i hope i see something tangible on ground
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by dontjealousme: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: If this is true..then I can now go to sleep! cheesy

Lest I forget its GEJ till 2019! cheesy

ARE WE GOING TO BEG BEFORE WE GET THIS PROJECT LIKE THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE? THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: If this is true..then I can now go to sleep! cheesy

lol it's not yet Uhuru, i havent given obiano a passmark have i? I just described what i saw in one out of the 3 cities i intend to visit....
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
INNOisBACK: Gej is trying, but greatly overhyped, besides he's doing very little for the SE. The last time i was in onitsha was september last year, as at then the Enugu/Onitsha Expressway construction was at Umunya, on my return today i was expecting they'd have gotten to Igbariam junction, but i was enormously dissappointed, they had barely added another kilometer. The only difference being that the slabs in Onitsha had been painted; no road markings yet, the drains werent even covered like that of the Oshodi-Apapa express.
We Igbos definitely give GEJ more credit than he deserves.
To put it summarily, ''Awka is under construction''. Though i didnt see workers around, i want to believe they had vacated by the time i arrived. I'll go do some site seeing by saturday tho. Buh for now, gotta face business.

Thank you very much, I've always said that Jonathan is doing very little in the Southeast. My major focus is Awka, because I know Jonathan is doing nothing apart from the 2nd Niger Bridge. The Enugu/Onitsha road is an eyesore - nothing is being done on it.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: I don't mind coming to Osumenyi on saturday to meet you..that is if I am not not drafted out of the state for an assignment!

Lol, i've told you to stop thinking of meeting me... I'l be hanging out with Tabletman on monday, he'd take me to the site of the Onitsha mall and convention centre. I wanna be sure u guys havent been feeding us propaganda here! tongue
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
How can we expect pass mark the semester is just beginning? We have not finished one session yet! Nobody is talking about pass mark. But from fart one can deduce the sweetness of ........ cheesy cool

I am going to bed now, we have a briefing very early tomorrow..

INNOisBACK: lol it's not yet Uhuru, i havent given obiano a passmark have i? I just described what i saw in one out of the 3 cities i intend to visit....
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
You do not need anybody to take you there. Just take a cab to Awka road stop at ABS junction and walk down the dualized Park avenue then you will see Shoprite mall and Onitsha Resort/Convention Center under construction..

From what what is on the ground, the Onitsha mall is likely to be the biggest mall in the SE and SS!

INNOisBACK: Lol, i've told you to stop thinking of meeting me... I'l be hanging out with Tabletman on monday, he'd take me to the site of the Onitsha mall and convention centre. I wanna be sure u guys havent been feeding us propaganda here! tongue
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
HappyJoe:

Thank you very much, I've always said that Jonathan is doing very little in the Southeast. My major focus is Awka, because I know Jonathan is doing nothing apart from the 2nd Niger Bridge. The Enugu/Onitsha road is an eyesore - nothing is being done on it.
Bro, the problem isnt jonathan but the densely daft igbo leaders we have at the top. Jonathan has given all his ministers absolute powers, it behooves individual ministers to impact on their various regions or states, if you pass federal roads in Edo state you wont need someone to tell you the minister of works is from that state; but besides stella every minister we've had up there has been more Nigerian than their colleagues.

Awka, hmmmn, dont know what to say yet... I'll give my opinion by monday.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Doubting is good for your health,so keep doubting. cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
HappyJoe: I doubt this airport will ever be built. Obiano is making too many promises, I doubt he can fulfill them.

The Awka to Amansea road Anambra state is supposed to rebuild has been abandoned. Obiano says he'll build 3 flyovers for N5 billion at Awka - and he'll also do an airport?

You and I know this is just noise
Doubting is good for your health.,so keep doubting ,while the action Governor keeps walking! grin grin,at the end we know who is the real Thomas. cool ka chineke mezie okwu!

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
I forgot to tell you that the Nnewi Mall construction has been kick started! Please endeavor to take pictures when get to the site..

INNOisBACK: Chino i'll also be going to my hometown of Nnewi, i hope i see something tangible on ground
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: That guy is evil and such evil minded people are not Anambrans. Do you know what it takes to be an Anambran..for one jobless clown to stroll by and claim Anambra? I have been on the trail of that b@stard, he has been going from one Anambra thread to another spewing his bitterness and frustration!

I don't give a damn about ofe people..

The guy has alraedy confessed That "they told him"so is obvious he is not "nwafor",so pardon him.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by fairheven: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
TribalEAST: thesame pics again? That little view the pic provides is as big as anambra cos OYO state alone is bigger than the whole of south east.
And what if Oyo state is bigger than south East,did they tell u we are looking for land?a place like TOKYO,is realy disadvantaged with land,but they have more skyscrapers than the entire Africa.those who have bigger lands are not more developed,so wt is the need?
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
It is very easy to throw around insults like immature kids, but the fact remains that I visit Anambra and am typically underwhelmed by the progress & quality of work done at Awka and on federal roads.

I appreciate the work Peter Obi did on state roads and SAB Miller breweries, but I think he could have done a lot more.

I'm from Anambra and I will speak my mind, whether you call me a "bast&rd" or not - or what ever silly childish taunt you through my way.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Blockus: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2014
elobyobi:
What exactly is your problem? I passed awka en route to onitsha 3 mOnths ago and everywhere was dusty from the road construction, traffic was diverted ,etc and u are here saying your peepz told u nkewa nkewa. Stop the baseless argument bro, some parts of the road projects are even comlete alOng that onitsha awka express way

Some parts of Onitsha - Awka complete? shocked

Adonbelieveit...

That road nearly wrecked my car the last time I passed it late 2013.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Blockus:
Some parts of Onitsha - Awka complete? shocked
Adonbelieveit...
That road nearly wrecked my car the last time I passed it late 2013.

Please tell them - they only resort to insults.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Kponkwem(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2014
OdenigboAroli: I am just visualizing how Anambra will look like in 8yrs with Obiano in charge.
Everybody is energized and ready to move the state forward.
That Mbanefo lady must be mixed.
Anambra akwulubago.

Yeah she is mixed in every area. She is from the Uwechue's family in Ogwashi-Uku, Delta State with a foreign mum. But she crossed the Niger to marry from her Onitsha kinsfolk-the Mbanefo family.

I think I agree with earlier speakers: Anambra is standing. Anambra akwulubago. Nnukwu mmmanu a da-akwa ya aka!
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Ikengawo: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2014
FG is doing nothing in Abia and Imo. Only Anambra and Enugu have received federal attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Mbaise Cultural Event In America Shut Down By Texas Police / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.