Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39091 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Ikengawo: FG is doing nothing in Abia and Imo. Only Anambra and Enugu have received federal attention.

Sometimes you dont wait for your share to be given to you,you walk up and take it.
Anambra has alot of co-operation with the federal government and all the projects coming to Anambra is a testimony to that. Its just the good rapport.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by elobyobi: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Blockus:

Some parts of Onitsha - Awka complete? shocked

Adonbelieveit...

That road nearly wrecked my car the last time I passed it late 2013.
SO a road that was bad 8 months ago can never be good again ? I hate the useless argument u and happyjoe put u here , u lack points

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 07, 2014
I just called my friend now she doing masters in NAU, she told me that works on the flyover are very serious and massive, she told me traffick there is always terrible bc of the work.

Nuffsaid as i rest my case

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Ikenga hwfa bro, long time.

Yes that what my dad told me that due to the structure of nigeria a governor doesnt need to fight the central because they wield so much power and can use it to scuttle and weaken you.
For example when Jim Nwobodo was busy fighting Ekwueme and FG government, Mbakwe was weeping on the feet of Shagari and Imo was developing more than Ananbra.
Imo state achived alot during Mbakwe's administration but Jim was Rochas of this republic.

Ekwueme tried with his little power and attracted some investments and federal presnce in Anambra but Jim was antagoniszing everything.

Pita Obi wanted to befriend Obasanjo but as Obj the Beast of No Nation Obasanjo used federal might to impeach him, he had ransacked the state with terrorists before.

Orji is in good rapport with the Fed but i dnt know what Abia is benefiting from it, even the Geometric sited in Aba he couldnt see to its fruitfulness, the guy is visionless.

Enugu is on good page with the fed and you dnt need anybody to tell you weather they are benefiting or not.

Rochas is running with the wrong crowd APC, he is fighting Jihad on Jonathan, he is fighting FG, he is fighting Abia, he is quarreling Anambra, he is taunting Chris Anyanwu, he is beefing the Church, he is sacking the Igwes, he is sparring Ihedioha....this guy is too busy distracting himself with fighting and quarreling.

Tufiakwa

Ikengawo: FG is doing nothing in Abia and Imo. Only Anambra and Enugu have received federal attention.

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Blockus: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2014
elobyobi:
SO a road that was bad 8 months ago can never be good again ? I hate the useless argument u and happyjoe put u here , u lack points

Please stop exhibiting traits of fucktardism.. angry

I simply said.. iDontBelieveIt.. And I still dont.

The Road I saw, coupled with the lack of any real construction equipment or team on it, in december for that matter, I doubt they would have completed or worked much on that road in 3 years sef. Its not an arguement I put up, I simply said I dont believe it.. There is a difference.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by dontjealousme: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2014

Do u really believe that this Newspaper project will be delivered. Chino doesn't seem too sure? undecided
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by abagoro(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

This things wey you dey post eee

No allow mr abagworo to swear for you for mbaise shrine o

There's this ridiculously wrong or mistaken statements aimed at me that I don't understand their root on this forum.

Some people call me APC for always standing by the truth and some see me as anti-Jonathan for putting Igbo interest ahead of Jonathan's interest. Before making assumptions on my personality, 1st read at least 3 of my contributions and understand this real Igbo man.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2014
I'm just interested in the truth & the truth is very simple.

Virtually nothing is happening on Fed Govt roads in Anambra & the speed of work in Awka is very slow.

We will all be home from Xmas (God willing) and we will see the magical work that has been done the flyovers.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by abagoro(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2014
BuddahMonk: Ikenga hwfa bro, long time.

Yes that what my dad told me that due to the structure of nigeria a governor doesnt need to fight the central because they wield so much power and can use it to scuttle and weaken you.
For example when Jim Nwobodo was busy fighting Ekwueme and FG government, Mbakwe was weeping on the feet of Shagari and Imo was developing more than Ananbra.
Imo state achived alot during Mbakwe's administration but Jim was Rochas of this republic.

Ekwueme tried with his little power and attracted some investments and federal presnce in Anambra but Jim was antagoniszing everything.

Pita Obi wanted to befriend Obasanjo but as Obj the Beast of No Nation Obasanjo used federal might to impeach him, he had ransacked the state with terrorists before.

Orji is in good rapport with the Fed but i dnt know what Abia is benefiting from it, even the Geometric sited in Aba he couldnt see to its fruitfulness, the guy is visionless.

Enugu is on good page with the fed and you dnt need anybody to tell you weather they are benefiting or not.

Rochas is running with the wrong crowd APC, he is fighting Jihad on Jonathan, he is fighting FG, he is fighting Abia, he is quarreling Anambra, he is taunting Chris Anyanwu, he is beefing the Church, he is sacking the Igwes, he is sparring Ihedioha....this guy is too busy distracting himself with fighting and quarreling.

Tufiakwa

1st of all geometric is a private investment and has been completed long ago but an Igbo man by the name of Emeka Offor is the person preventing it from taking off. Why can't Igbo elders and all you hypocrites call out Emeka Offor? All you do is collect money and talk thrash.

2ndly it sounds absurd and abominable to me that a so-called Igbo man is happy that FG is not working in some Igbo States just because he has a feeling his own State is gaining. Those are some of the things that put me at loggerheads with some of you fools.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by dontjealousme: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2014
abagoro:
1st of all geometric is a private investment and has been completed long ago but an Igbo man by the name of Emeka Offor is the person preventing it from taking off. Why can't Igbo elders and all you hypocrites call out Emeka Offor? All you do is collect money and talk thrash.
2ndly it sounds absurd and abominable to me that a so-called Igbo man is happy that FG is not working in some Igbo States just because he has a feeling his own State is gaining. Those are some of the things that put me at loggerheads with some of you fools.

Tell me one work in Anambra by the Federal Gov and don't mention the second niger bridge? I hate noise makers and daft igbos. Urself(Abagworo) and Chino are twins separated at birth. Totally empty fellows.

I remember the begging that took place before they started a little work on the second niger bridge and now they have come again with tales by moon light. Anyway wat can people really expect, u are just doing ur jobs.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Abagworo back off from this thread right now! That your evil and cancerous name was mentioned here does not give you a license. If you do not want wahala and destruction in your own Imo thread run away from here right now..

Go and sort your state out we are not responsible for you underdevelopment and backwardness..nuff said!
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2014
dontjealousme:
Tell me one work in Anambra by the Federal Gov and don't mention the second niger bridge? I hate noise makers and daft igbos. Urself(Abagworo) and Chino are twins separated at birth. Totally empty fellows.
I remember the begging that took place before they started a little work on the second niger bridge and now they have come again with tales by moon light. Anyway wat can people really expect, u are just doing ur jobs.

Very true. They give our leaders money and in their greed, they even deny their people.

So called "Igbo leaders" are so useless that if you give them enough money they'll tell FG not to site projects in Igboland.

And useless, garrulous fellows like Chino will defend them 24/7.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Feraz(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2014
And the floor has been opened for series of bashing. What I feared has come to pass.

Enjoy!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by shizzle11(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
I join my brethren in celebrating this milestone coolcool

Anambra adibago nma. Udo!

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by shizzle11(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2014
abagoro:

[s]1st of all geometric is a private investment and has been completed long ago but an Igbo man by the name of Emeka Offor is the person preventing it from taking off. Why can't Igbo elders and all you hypocrites call out Emeka Offor? All you do is collect money and talk thrash.

2ndly it sounds absurd and abominable to me that a so-called Igbo man is happy that FG is not working in some Igbo States just because he has a feeling his own State is gaining. Those are some of the things that put me at loggerheads with some of you fool[/s]
It takes only an accursed bar.stard child of the devil like you to infect a thread like this with your lunacy.

Now back off you blawwdy FOOL!
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Your not even ashamed of yourself and your master by pointing an accusing finger that a businessman who has no interest is scuttling an investment of N50B in the state and your govenor isnt fighting dirty.

Shame on you and your toad goofernor who is looking and appearing helplessly and cluelessly and a foreigner will come to his domain ruin the fruit of his labour, he chosed to keep quiet...mister your a gaddamn fool abeg.

So fighting dirty didnt mean anything to you abi, who is an Emeka Offor in Abia State?
If Orji were to be a credible governor dont you know the calibre of people that will wtand up and fight Offor to standstill by leaving his state to come and destroy another persons state.

Blame Offor too for Orji's inability to fix Aba and its environs...Emeka Offor my foot...abeg vermose
abagoro:

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Really don't know who is worse between Abagrowo and Chino but it seems Abagrowo is getting more clueless.

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wow..finally on the front page.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Leading the pack since 1904!

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by biomedixexcel(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ok
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Its interesting how this thread was open since yesterday and the mods deemed it fit to drag it to the front page when Chino and.Abagoro decided to romance each other lol.

See as we Igbos dey bash ourselves to generate traffic. embarassed

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by mazeltov(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
abagoro:

There's this ridiculously wrong or mistaken statements aimed at me that I don't understand their root on this forum.

Some people call me APC for always standing by the truth and some see me as anti-Jonathan for putting Igbo interest ahead of Jonathan's interest. Before making assumptions on my personality, 1st read at least 3 of my contributions and understand this real Igbo man.

dnt u knw dat anybody dat posts anything against uncle jona is automatically ''a.p.c and automatically d person does nt want d progress of d igbos... dats wat i think tho'

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
BuddahMonk: That woman hot diee.

Is anybody here with her BBpin?
GEJ has a thing for hot women officials cheesy
The likes of Diezani, Omobola (Communications minister) etc spring to mind
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by codeworks(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
laffytaffy1: Why is that good looking woman wearing that ugly hat nah.

Is ugly cos it bears Nigeria color.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
abagoro:

Bia, what has Emeka offor got to do with preventing Geometric from taking off? undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Abeg leave that guy to carry his frustration comot for this thread..

manny4life:

Bia, what has Emeka offor got to do with preventing Geometric from taking off? undecided

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by UrbanMystique: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
tourism is kidnappers DEN

joke of the century grin

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Iykeponti(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,there is only one Odenigbo on Nairaland and that is me.
Try and be original biko.
Why is everybody trying to steal my handle.
Nekwanu m anya bikonu.
Chief Odenigbo Aroli smiley Eze nri1 of Igboland... Anambra adirigo
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
codeworks:

Is ugly cos it bears Nigeria color.

It's ugly because it makes her look like Nefertiti. -_-

I laughed for like 5 minutes straight.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by rallymento(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chai good news like this makes me Proud to be an Anambraian! Sir Willy Obiano o ga abali yi!
Anambra! Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezu oooo nuo!
***singing*** ' Army! Haa! ma ejide Ojukwu na aka! ...x2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Mbaise Cultural Event In America Shut Down By Texas Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.