Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (59932 Views)

American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Amack(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Crude oil can kill any type of ant. but salt can kill but not all. thats why original crude oil is the best prevention of ebola.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2014
I was in a danfo bus yesterday wit fear of my skin touching d people beside me but d next tin I heard was a LOUD FART frm a fat woman @ d exterior lane sit of the bus. D next tin was d people shouted a d driver 2 park so that they wont contact EBOLA frm d fart. Nah wao...

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Kei144(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by JerryJJZ(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Am I d only one who actually bathed wt warm water added salt and even drank salty water before leavin dis mornin I heard is from Federal Government,,,, did any one heared of it??
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by barthchuks(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2014
The fear of ebola kills faster than ebola itself
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ayokunle032(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Uhmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by destinedfranks: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2014
high praise to God is the key to cure of Ebola. [quote
author=chiboy11]May God help us in dis Ebola situation 2finda vacine
fast n urgent if not al african wil wipe out in just 3yrs , imagine if
pple contact HIV tru mosquito bite ow many of we africans wil b leaving
up til now,our only solution to this now is praying to God to direct
som1 to come up wit a cure if not we re al gonaa. [/quote]
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by jookco(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2014
chidi2pus: deep down my spirit, I know I'm among the millions who'll look down and say to my kid, "son, I survived the Ebola s h i t several years ago"

Some scary shit but I'm a survivor angry
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by OneNaija(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2014
I think Delta state Government need to ban flight or other means of transportation from Lagos. This Ebola Virus is dangerous. Deltan beware.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by 1Book(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2014
CharlieMaria: Mother Mary help us.
Can mother Mary really help us
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by mazeltov(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2014
bathing wt hot salt water or drinking salt water can't stop the problem or stop someone frm contracting it!! prevention is better than cure!!!! even if u turn urself to salt and u av a contact with the carrier,u are gone.. even using too much of salt has its own negative effect!!! be wise!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by oathman(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2014
right now mothers will be like......hello ve u bathed with salt water grin grin

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Cheny(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Wonders will never cease in this lopsided nation. How on earth do pple believe in the efficacy of salty water as a remedy for ebola virus disease? I've got news for u;if u ignorantly follow the drink-saltwater-therapy,u are surely going to hit the morgue from complications arising from HTN b4 ebola gets to you. Judging from our kinds of rulers,attitudes,and even some comments on salient issues that has ravaged the nation,it seems that we have so much education but little understanding in this country,so much religion but no godliness/character,and until both the rulers and the ruled have a revolution/change in their mentalities we will continue to chase shadows and inevitably find ourselves locked up in a vicious circle.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Olusanya333(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2014
ReubenAbati:

WTF!
Pls that piatom acronym will mean?
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by johnonyi: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2014
New vercine for Ebola and treatment
Before it 6pm today make sure u put 2 Spon of grand pepper in cold water nd take your bath with it.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by specco(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2014
MKSON: Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

I am greatly encouraged by this write up and the near hysteria fear I had for the Ebola scourge dispelled. Jesus same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Alexk2(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2014
[Solozzo]

Pls stop this conspiracy against the United States of America. THEY' VE
BEEN RESEARCHING FOR THIS CURE SINCE 1976; experimental drug for the
cure discovered since 2012. Read about it here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZMapp
[/quote]

we hear u sir..
just for you to know...; our scientist have been working too and CDC(center for disease control) world over are meant to share ideas and reserch works on all these known dreaded virus and diseases. why are we just hearing abt there serum after two of there citizens were infected?. why will they pull out there citizens back home with a hidden agenda to cure them when many are dying daily for same disease?...
you are entitled to your own opinion bt me ooo, i don't trust them for once....i'm a free born!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by juman(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2014
I laughed so much reading through this thread.

See how Ebola a small disease dey tuning nigerians because they have a failed country.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Lekison(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Uhmmm....finally here we are(end-time)[sup]
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Some girls be like"this Ebola is serious o,lemme add salt to my make-up." grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Enahi(f): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Its really scary,I went to the bank yesterday and the guy at my back sneezed twice I couldn't help it I had to go stand somewhere far from him. May God help us all. Ebola if you are reading this,we Nigerians will kill you before you kill us all.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by frainc(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Alexk2:
my question is; how come USA get the 'antidote' when the disease is termed 'west africa thing'.?..to me, USA have questions to answer; i just never trust them for 1ce.
you are one of those few people that think right

Some mumuciouse will soon come and attack you now

Dem call am "africa virus"
But na america don get d virus since, even before the breakout

I no blame dem o
I blame african leaders
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by wildflower22(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Chrisx1x: Yesterday,i and some of my cohort visited one of my coursemate who was rushed to d hospital
chai.as i stepped inl,i quickly scanned d faces of d nurses and patient to see if they hv any sign of ebola virus to avoid stories that touches the hrt.
On getting to d ward where our colleage was,i refuse to enter wit them.
They say the fear of ebola is the begining of long life

Na your eyes you dey carry scan ebola, you are on a long thing bro
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2014
casket:
Just got similar call from my mum now while reading your post !
I don't know how saline water would prevent ebola oo but I have nothing to loss if I do it .
Salt water is a disinfectant much like detol. It's also cheaper and readily available. However, if you can afford detol or other synthetic disinfectants, that'd be better!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2014
Some girls be like"This Ebola is serious o,lemme add salt in my make-up"

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by wildflower22(f): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

let me break it down for you.

Obama has refused to allow the new drug to leave America. the Nigerian government has failed in preparedness or handling the crisis. as I type, one of the doctors that treated the Liberian man has tested positive and has been abandoned by the healthcare workers taking care of him because of fear. nothing is working.

America invested
in science, Nigeria invested in
Religion. Ebola came,
Nigerians are praying for
American science.

I think you should take religion out of this, nigeria rather invested in corruption

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Reference(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2014
JerryJJZ: Am I d only one who actually bathed wt warm water added salt and even drank salty water before leavin dis mornin I heard is from Federal Government,,,, did any one heared of it??

The CDC boss has dissed it as a mere rumour. Doesn't make any sense. The skin ejects salt constantly in sweat so....what's the point actually.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by frainc(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2014
OneNaija: I think Delta state Government need to ban flight or other means of transportation from Lagos. This Ebola Virus is dangerous. Deltan beware.
seconded

The name of E-BOLA kill faster than the verus itself oo
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by maafen: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2014
donpeey22: Salt water is a disinfectant much like detol. It's also cheaper and readily available. However, if you can afford detol or other synthetic disinfectants, that'd be better!
Salt is a good disinfectant against bacteria but Fø̲̣̣я virus like Ebola no way 10 bags φf salt can't kill even 1 ebola virus. ℓ didn't bath with any saline water people are †☹ gullible. Tђε̲̣̣̣̥y wil not analyse things before doing it metcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Toyex4real(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Don't be scared of evils all around if only u have God. To me Ebola is nonentity b4 God Almighty. Only trust įŋ Him. Psalm 90:10
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Dreyl(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2014
God protect your son o.chai..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / I Am A Human Chimera / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.