Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) (10550 Views)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2014
errrmmm.........putting myself in perspective here, I'd say MrKay101 and Wikiman posts sounds Selfless while that of Killjoy sounds, well undecided - Selfish tongue Let the bullets hurling begin already! Hiorhiorhiorhior cheesy

undecided
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2014
MizMyColi: errrmmm.........putting myself in perspective here, I'd say MrKay101 and Wikiman posts sounds Selfless while that of Killjoy sounds, well undecided - Selfish tongue Let the bullets hurling begin already! Hiorhiorhiorhior cheesy

undecided

Well yes and no, it depends on the perspective you look at it, truth is despite a guy doing everything for a lady they still get dumped, you might not agree because maybe you feel women should always been on the receiving end, but ideally some women despite getting all those selfless actions still make the guy feel stupid for even being nice in the first place. So like I said if you look at this without being biased you would see there's a point to this, okay a better way, imagine it was your brother instead, am sure your view would be less opionated.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by redgem(f): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2014
killjoy:

why why do u employ cheap psychological schemes against me? I don't nid a magnifying glass to see hw hurt dis thread makes u feel. smart gals wud learn a tin or two from dis post. dumb gals wud b offended by it. its gals lyk u dat make guys tink gals hv fish brain.
*Laughing* *still laughing* and *laughing*
Just imagine your monicker... 'Killjoy' I'm still happy, dancing and singing....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Question 1
Did I say anything bad in your thread?

Question 2
Did I insult you or any other male folks here?

Question 3
Look at my profile picture...do I look like a popper?

I don't expect anything from the opposite sex but that does not mean, they should be selfish to themselves cos I won't say selfish to my fellow sex..
To does guys that I reading this thread and taking note of it, I pity your future relationships..

Any insults that is referred to me...won't get a reply or a word from me...you can post insults as you like, I will only ignore it cos having a conversation or exchanging words with the person is an insult to my path...
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
redgem:
Just imagine your monicker... 'Killjoy' I'm still happy, dancing and singing....

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

I don't expect anything from the opposite sex but that does not mean, they should be selfish to themselves cos I won't say selfish to my fellow sex..
To does guys that I reading this thread and taking note of it, I pity your future relationships..

Any insults that is referred to me...won't get a reply or a word from me...you can post insults as you like, I will only ignore it cos having a conversation or exchanging words with the person is an insult to my path...
I don't think you should be attacked for hearing your opinions, afterall we all here to learn, with that being said as much as I don't usually agree to post like this. Sadly right now I do, maybe it's out of anger but I do, because doing the alternative hasn't let me anywhere, the only reason I agree to this is because one should not put someone's needs above his or her( esp when not married), it's stupid and leaves the other party hurt. Its one thing to be dumped for cheating but being dumped for not being as available as before or not communicating is absurd. Don't you think?
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2014
redgem:

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

ohhhhh at first u wer the psychological schemer, "d op is funny, d post is senseless"-doz wer ur words... now ur attacks r thwarted, ur playin the laughin n singin victim... ohhh purleeeaaassseeee

3 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by MizMyColi(f): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
pcguru1:

Well yes and no, it depends on the perspective you look at it, truth is despite a guy doing everything for a lady they still get dumped, you might not agree because maybe you feel women should always been on the receiving end, but ideally some women despite getting all those selfless actions still make the guy feel stupid for even being nice in the first place. So like I said if you look at this without being biased you would see there's a point to this, okay a better way, imagine it was your brother instead, am sure your view would be less opionated.

If I didn't see any sense in his post, I would have posted something in the lines of:

"Red Alert! Dangerous and Confused Post On Here cool"

Truth is, there are some ladies guys would come across and they have no option than go into selfish mode.

But then, that's why I said "putting my self in perspective"....... For me, being selfless trumps being selfish, anytime, anyday.

Why would a guy continue being with a lady that inspires selfishness in Him, take a break already joor! cheesy

Speaking for myself now, I find that I have a way of inspiring selflessness even in a rather selfish guy or girl, especially guys. Don't blame me, it is the Lord's Doing wink

Talking about being opinionated, I think we all are, as far as this thread is concerned.

The OP has spoken some truth(s), Yes. But then, Its relative, not absolute.

cheesy
wink

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Tymax(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Best Advice on Nairaland Ever!!! Killjoy, even though I don't like your username, I must confess, I gbadun your post 100% grin

Naija babes, by default, expect a guy to be daddy, boyfriend and sugardaddy all at the same time. Maka why?

No babe should complain if we cheat, cos you never loved us in the first instance. We bought your attention and loyalty... so ladies, shut up. Honestly, I don't see how any woman can share equal rights with me if I am the lone spender. Why must I be the caring one everytime? Makes no sense.

If you care for my gifts only, then brace yourself cos I am your lord and you are my thrall. Deal with it, woman. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

If I didn't see any sense in his post, I would have posted something in the lines of:

"Red Alert! Dangerous and Confused Post On Here cool"

Truth is, there are some ladies guys would come across and they have no option than go into selfish mode.

But then, that's why I said "putting my self in perspective"....... For me, being selfless trumps being selfish, anytime, anyday.

Why would a guy continue being with a lady that inspires selfishness in Him, take a break already joor! cheesy

Speaking for myself now, I find that I have a way of inspiring selflessness even in a rather selfish guy or girl, especially guys. Don't blame me, it is the Lord's Doing wink

Talking about being opinionated, I think we all are, as far as this thread is concerned.

The OP has spoken some truth(s), Yes. But then, Its relative, not absolute.

cheesy
wink

That's quite true actually, like you said, we are all opinionated and I support your view that being selfless trumps being selfish, I think the main point I like most in your post, is "why being a relationship that is selfish", sometimes we humans think we change people or want to believe people are more than we see, not knowing pple don't change. And yes everything is relative nothing is absolute. Take care

2 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2014
redgem:
Hahahaha...very funny
Singing *I've got 99 problems and you ain't one* lalalalala

You got a whole lot of 99 problems? O guys, beware ooo cheesy . O tu to diri Jesu ! O Lord, thank you, I ain't one grin
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Skykid1208(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2014
killjoy: i created this post some months back, but i lost it along with my account. let me do you guys a favour by re-posting for those interested.

Warning: readers discretion adviced. If u can't handle a pretty lenghty write up, den move ahead wit ur life of ignorance; afterall, detest for readin is ingrained in an average black man's DNA. Below are the Rules:

Rule 1
Giving all ur love, care, time, even money doesn't guarantee she'll stay: let me tell u wot makes women stick to guys thru all season, both good n bad - because... they... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... want to!!! Yes. They stick to guys because they love d guys n choose to stay wit dem. U must hv seen or heard of guys who beat up dia gals bt still, d gals cling to dem (nw I'm nt askin u to abuse ur gals). Givin ur gals ur all may be gud, bt is nt a reason for dem to stick to u, infact givin dem all in fantastic proportions is unhealthy. I will explain dat subsequently. So dnt tink she's still wit u cos of all d love n money ur showerin on her, wen its tym to leav u, nufin will stop her.

Rule 2:
Never make her too comfortable: u lov her wit ur lyf. She loves u even more. Bla bla. U devote all ur tym n bein to her, evrytin is magical, she knows ur hers for lyf, den a point is inevitably reached when... u suddenly start lookin lyk an ass to her. I knw ur tinkin, dats nt right! D more comfortable u make a person, d more d person shud giv more. Yes! Dat is in sync wit logic, bt women ain't logical! Once in a while, dnt get jelous, dnt care, dnt spend, hold back urself. Let her run after u. Get a lyf aside her! I can't tell u hw importnt dis is

Rule 3:
Family takes precedence over her: it cannot be overemphasised hw important it is for u to knw d people who will be wit u for eva n dos who will cum n go. Never take sides wit ur gal against ur mama or sister. Its against d bro code of conduct. Never inconvenience ur family to accommodate "one man's daughter". It will make her respect u. Once u forge ur gal into a wife, gud for u! She's nw ur family n shud nt be inconvinienced for anoda random "non-family". Until u ring her finger, she's fair game, meanin she can dump ur sorry ass for anoda. So dnt be stupid inof to enjoy temporary things n miss out eternity.

Rule 4:
She's not worth any emotional/financial stress: don't struggle to give what u dnt have! Asume she requests for 10k, if u dnt hav it tell her "i dont hv it", if u hav it bt aint feelin charitable, tell her "i wont give, go work for ur money", if u hav n feel lyk sharin fine! Give her! Relationships r to be enjoyed not tolerated! Dating is not an emancipation frm poverty! Neva you hav sleepless nights for her sake. Neva you borrow to satisfy her every whim! This may sound harsh, but not until ur married to her, u hav no business dealin with her usin ur heart, use ur head!! Most men make this moronic mistake of gettin worked up over a woman! God! Women r d emotional ones, let dem cry over d relationship, its nt ur job nigger! Dnt kill urself for a gal, she wud attend ur funeral with a new boyfrend. A word for d wise is sufficient

Rule 5:
Always get even: women always think they r smatter dan men. Here's why - dey grow up to have huge racks n bums as big as jumbo size hot air balloons, n guys r wired to be attractd to wot dey see, hence dey can manipulate guys, hence dey r smarter! Guys who hv more money dan sense tend to give more n get little in a relationship. Y shud u buy her a box of chocolate on her bday n expect hand band on urs?? Get even! For every shoe she buys u, get her a wrist watch, for evry tie, get her a scarf, for every boxer, get her a pant (wait, shey boxers r even more expensiv dan pants, hehehe). This sounds like a game bt in truth, datin a 21st century naija babe is a game, im not askin u to win, jst get even. Keep on readin, im not thru.

Rule 6:
Love yourself first n more: lyk i said earlier, ladies think dey r smarter n wud love to expliot u in d name of relationships. Hence word lyk *mugu*, n phrase lyk *maga don pay* wer coined. If u love urself first n more dan her, u wont get her wot u hav never tasted. U wont giv her a treat u hv neva had. There is somethin called self love n self respect n evry guy shud hv dem! Moreova, until u truly love urself, u will find it hard to love others without bein a wuss... lov ur gal bt undastand dat ur a human bein too n desearve d good tins of life. Take care of urself too. Love ur life, u hav jst one left. And d final rule....

Rule 7:
Understand who you are as a man: bein a man is one of d biggest burdens a human cud hav. Ther r previleges of bein a man, bt responsibilities too. Undastand dat u hv to be on top of evrytin, ur game, (i didnt say ur gal o, i said ur game, hohohohoho). Undastnd dat dis gal wud be d first to throw rocks at u if u become a failure in lyf tomoro. Set ur priorities right, make enough money to take care of ur family, both batch A n batch B. Imagine good things u can afford with $10million - a gud house, good car, love, etc. Strive to be d kind of man u wud be happy to have ur sister marry.

Nota Bene: i am not prejudiced towards women, i hate everyone equally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by tiswell(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ollybarbie219: grin
I thought dis post is exclusively for men...u seemed like the one pained by dis post
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
pcguru1:
Crap I would have believed this if I weren't getting dumped despite calling, getting gifts,valentine day sending recharge, helping with resume and other stuff as for OllieBarbie you may not like the post and may not like the op, hell I hardly know the op, but damn the topic sliced my heart, because I broke very rule. I always worried about my gf because I loved her so much, but yet she gets pissed because I worry too much I can understand that, I got gifts for her on her birthday, valentine day and just gifts randomly, but wait all I got was a fake watch and wallet, normally I don't do all these spending but this was different I was in love, ave helped out with applying jobs on her behalf, doing stuff for her that I won't even do for my bros. I never cheated and I always made sure we at least tried to hangout. But so to my shock she asked for a break in the relationship the reason was.......wait for it wait for it. because I don't call as much as I used to, because I stopped paying attention. Come on am a programmer am trying to set my career at 28 am not yet where I should be. Am sorry to say but I think a lot of young Nigeria girls are selfish,immature,stingy and unrealistic. This is the first time dating someone younger than me and it's a bad experience older ex babe's were always understanding. OP I feel your post, although there are some good reasonable and matured babe's out there. But seriously focus on your career, if you are poor tomorrow, your so called loved one will be the first to mock you.

[size=13pt]Well, sadly it didnt work for you. Plus being a good dude isnt about buying gifts like a dummy, That why even if you do, ur girl might be spending it on a broke guy somewhere else. its not about you being a maga, but being honest about what you can take. for example i aint scared to scold my babe when somfin pisses me off. Id tell her babe, ur boy is broke right now..... If you guys are serious about the relationship, being open and honest is expedient. If ur the guy to say yes to every of her wishes, its unrealistic and she knows this, shes no dummy, so instead of mutual love you pay for her love. i dont roll like that. or maybe ive been lucky with all my rltps or maybe i know how to handle my woman (cos i grew around em)..... Just be urself, dont hurt urself tryin to impress her.... Honesty helps!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Shout out to all the guys who girls spend their money on. And dont go for poverty stricken girls (who wanna live above their means). Go for a girl with a future, who respects herself...... Jeez, if all you can offer a girl is your money then she will milk you dry.... If ure a fun and lovely person she will desire ur company.... its how u present yourself, its the foot you show first......

Even A runs girl always has that one guy who she loves (and he is probably a broke niccur)..... Who are you without the money , remember jesus was not a rich man but he had huge followership. Your personality is crucial, the money just makes your like a looooot easier, but it cant buy you a good personality. A pig is a pig even with diamond chains.

Once again, shout out to them boys whose lady also spends on them, u re doing something right bruv wink.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
kwis:

[size=13pt]Well, sadly it didnt work for you. Plus being a good dude isnt about buying gifts like a dummy, That why even if you do, ur girl might be spending it on a broke guy somewhere else. its not about you being a maga, but being honest about what you can take. for example i aint scared to scold my babe when somfin pisses me off. Id tell her babe, ur boy is broke right now..... If you guys are serious about the relationship, being open and honest is expedient. If ur the guy to say yes to every of her wishes, its unrealistic and she knows this, shes no dummy, so instead of mutual love you pay for her love. i dont roll like that. or maybe ive been lucky with all my rltps or maybe i know how to handle my woman (cos i grew around em)..... Just be urself, dont hurt urself tryin to impress her.... Honesty helps!!![/size]

She understood that's there was no money, and yes I have to scold if i know she's acting in a way that is either not favorable to her or me, but despite all these , getting a break for something as little as not communication is a bit annoying, i mean i know boyfriends who act like arseholes to babes and they are still together, just because i can't call everyday to validate someone. but i get your point though. with women nothing is really logical i guess.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by TerpeOjorobaby: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Babe me sef na babe oh!!!! I m nt after any guys money.just do wht s rght as a guy n nt depending on anyones writeup.as a guy if u feel ur babe shld nt b trted rght e cncrn u.
killjoy:

look my friend, der r gals out there praying to meet a guy who will just be himself n just be gud. I pray dey find u, plus, go n work hard for ur money n stop stakin ur future on d hope of finding a gal in a better position tomorrow. focus guy! focus!!
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ryabcool(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ollybarbie219: BROKE ASS KIDS be like~ For ur info since u were too blind while lookn through my profile to see I'm a student and I'm in my 2nd year...no give urself high bp ooo.. Not everyone on nl is a jambite like u take hrt
yadi yadi yada dumbass... STFU Uglyass Monstar of Limbo!

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by slex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
pcguru1:

She understood that's there was no money, and yes I have to scold if i know she's acting in a way that is either not favorable to her or me, but despite all these , getting a break for something as little as not communication is a bit annoying, i mean i know boyfriends who act like arseholes to babes and they are still together, just because i can't call everyday to validate someone. but i get your point though. with women nothing is really logical i guess.

Remi hmm dont let me expose you man..lol
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by celeron40(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thank God this thread has not been invaded by thos "just flash the cash for her" clowns.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
redgem:

Hmmm...please,I'm tired of laughing
Is it hult or hurt?
It doesn't affect me...wanted to give the op a simple advice but changed my mind..decided to just laugh and leave the thread cos it makes no sense..
Got that?
yes i got it.it can never make sense to gold diggers.it pains dem reading dis kind of thread.sori ok
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
slex:

Remi hmm dont let me expose you man..lol

Haaaaaaa my nigga long time bro, how's Ukraine treating you, damn small world bro
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by slex(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
pcguru1:

Haaaaaaa my nigga long time bro, how's Ukraine treating you, damn small world bro

Yeah man. Ukraine?!?had to leave wen dors damn rebels moved in . Whats up . Im now in lagos till things cool off. Hope u good man. Hey you still watch animes right?
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by MightyFortress: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lovely piece!
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by ERCROSS(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
redgem: Hahahaha...funny post
Funny op
Hahahaha

for ur mind...
grin
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gbam, the guy is good.

Even if I have sleepless night for a babe, I go tell her to woo her but before that conversation ends I just turn and tell her not to call me again.

Nah the game be that.. !

Money doesn't buy a woman's love. Unless you are Adenuga or Dangote. She will eat the money and still run after her heart..
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2014
slex:

Yeah man. Ukraine?!?had to leave wen dors damn rebels moved in . Whats up . Im now in lagos till things cool off. Hope u good man. Hey you still watch animes right?
Nice up, straight up, and yeah still watching animes till death finds me. I got some bunch though. I will holla you on facebook.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Ryabcool: yadi yadi yada dumbass... STFU Uglyass Monstar of Limbo!
Ignorant little fellow u have been ignored! Won't trade any more words with u...I'm not gonna get on ur level coz I don't gat d time to play high school. Grow up child! Life is not all about cartoons
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2014
tiswell: I thought dis post is exclusively for men...u seemed like the one pained by dis post
IGNORED kiss
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Ryabcool(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Ollybarbie219: Ignorant little fellow u have been ignored! Won't trade any more words with u...I'm not gonna get on ur level coz I don't gat d time to play high school. Grow up child! Life is not all about cartoons
lol! Yadi yadi yada!

Just so you know, i was in 200level in 2009. Meaning you were probably in jss3 writing junior waec so you can get the idea of who you think you're talking your load of 'barbie' rubbish to.

2. That cartoon you see right there is vintage. It was made 1988-1989 but it finally aired in 9igeria during the 1990s. Adults here who had a great childhood would remember that cartoon character and smile immediately. Children of your generation do not know it and are not expected to.

3. Adults also watch cartoons till date. If they didn't, Ice Age and Despicable Me wouldn't have graced the top ten at the box office. So now that you've been educated, save that grow up load of bull for your insecure little self. You better be happy i've been in a great mood this past week, i would have totally finished your sorry self and fed you to the dogs.

Bye Ugly Mon'star! Have a great day in church!

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by chidekings(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2014
truth is sometimes i think china spare parts are used in the construction of a girls body....cus they think abnormal somethings
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by laplace12(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2014
princessayesha: Am not a guy....buh thanks
You gething a copy for your bros?
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by EejaNla01(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Its advisable for a man to be moderate in his dealings with ladies even though they can be very cunning...

If and only if guys can take up this code,our ladies ill attitude about love and relationship ill be bettered

Apparently they wont be happy with the op's post cos they ill be at the losing end and thier ego and manipulating attitude ill drop.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by laplace12(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2014
The post is mostly about games in a relationship. But the bigger question is 'if you play games to win and keep a girl, will you play games in the marriage?'

In as much I know and played some of the op games but I think I've changed strategy. Recently I deliberately choose to play a good guy and watch her reaction. Whatever her reaction is determines wether I stay or move on.
I choose that cos I am going to be a good guy in marriage, and would want a wife that loves and respects good guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money / Ladies And Underwears / Diary Of A Runs Girl – Who Is A Runs Girl? How Can You Identify A Runsgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.