Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) (10637 Views)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies. / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
daryoor: everybody for naira land na theorist.

girls are naturally compelled to be attracted to guys that can provide security, that includes finance.
there's no rule as balanced spending. no girl fantasizes about her husband cooking and sweeping and herself doing the running around, they fantasizes about cooking for the provider.

my point: its about role expectations, play your role, load her phone, buy her chocolates, take her shopping, let her make her hair. at the end of the day fvck all your money worth, the next day u call her to come over again dem no born am well make she form busy, cause u gat the control, u da boss.
u tink fvckin is everytin? If so, then u r spendin too much to fvck bro. #get wisdom cos it is profitable to direct.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
redgem:

Question 3
Look at my profile picture...do I look like a popper?
I just did n I'm really confused cos there is notin to clear u from bn a pauper NOT popper. So abeg let us hear word, go learn how to spell b4 anytin.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
pcguru1:
Nice up, straight up, and yeah still watching animes till death finds me. I got some bunch though. I will holla you on facebook.
yahoo boys be formin yankee on NL, nor be only ukraine, na lybia n iraq
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by woodfrank(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is just the reality. This write-up is just the best. Every man needs to follow this and if love is still turning your brain like electric fish, very soon you might be reminiscing on 'Had I known'. A word is enough for a wise one.
I hope this makes the front page.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by daryoor(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jenams: u tink fvckin is everytin? If so, then u r spendin too much to fvck bro. #get wisdom cos it is profitable to direct.

if u spend on babe u no con lamba am, una con break up, if that kind tin don do u before. you no go folo me they tok "get wisdom". cause e dey pain.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jenams: yahoo boys be formin yankee on NL, nor be only ukraine, na lybia n iraq

Sorry this is pc guru not pcguru, so your stupidity would be excused this time. Maybe a lookup my post will show you I have no relation with Yahoo related acts.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
However as someone noted, this is meant for playing games in relationships, such relationship is not worth it then, cuz marriage there are no games in that
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2014
laplace12:
The post is mostly about games in a relationship. But the bigger question is 'if you play games to win and keep a girl, will you play games in the marriage?'
In as much I know and played some of the op games but I think I've changed strategy. Recently I deliberately choose to play a good guy and watch her reaction. Whatever her reaction is determines wether I stay or move on.
I choose that cos I am going to be a good guy in marriage, and would want a wife that loves and respects good guys.

TerpeOjorobaby: Babe me sef na babe oh!!!! I m nt after any guys money.just do wht s rght as a guy n nt depending on anyones writeup.as a guy if u feel ur babe shld nt b trted rght e cncrn u.

and to all the others who tink this write up is an instigator of games in a relationship...

my write up is not a motivation for games in a relationship, is takin sides with ur mum over a random gal a game? is giving your best nd expecting the best cos u deserve it a game?? is refusin to wory about someone who doesnt giv a fuckkk about u a game dats d problem i hav wit guys, ur so nice to ladies you start acting dumb!!!! when it comes to relationships, our feminine counterparts extort n mistreat us financially and emotionally!! they steal our romantic ideals and go to the next *mugu* if u tink my advice is a game in a relationship, then go ahead n jst be yourself... showwer her with all d gifts in d world n take nuffin from her. ok jst live your life in worship to her while she uses u as a means to an end. quit usin ur head n start usin your heart!! u will live to remember this post, i will live to tell you "didnt i tell you asshole"

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by laplace12(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
killjoy:

and to all the others who tink this write up is an instigator of games in a relationship...

my write up is not a motivation for games in a relationship, is takin sides with ur mum over a random gal a game? is giving your best nd expecting the best cos u deserve it a game?? is refusin to wory about someone who doesnt giv a fuckkk about u a game dats d problem i hav wit guys, ur so nice to ladies you start acting dumb!!!! when it comes to relationships, our feminine counterparts extort n mistreat us financially and emotionally!! they steal our romantic ideals and go to the next *mugu* if u tink my advice is a game in a relationship, then go ahead n jst be yourself... showwer her with all d gifts in d world n take nuffin from her. ok jst live your life in worship to her while she uses u as a means to an end. quit usin ur head n start usin your heart!! u will live to remember this post, i will live to tell you "didnt i tell you asshole"

You got it wrong bro. I didn't say I was going to be a hapless gud guy. I said I was going to play the gud guy. There is a difference there.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
laplace12:

You got it wrong bro. I didn't say I was going to be a hapless gud guy. I said I was going to play the gud guy. There is a difference there.

Playing the gud guy is a higher level of the game. Its best when you are looking for a life partner. With that you will tell a girl with conscience. A girl that won't go far in exploiting a weak guy. Those are the wife materials bro.

You will definitely part with some cash in the game but that is just a collateral damage. More like a research fund.

I get sha. ofcos relationships r expensiv at all levels n wud cost u. love never goes without sharing. dat I understand. BT I still maintain, exercise caution wen it comes to women n relationships. u just neva knw wot kinda bitch ur dealing with. if a man has to fall prey to a bitch twice in a lifetym, den he shud b rushed to home for incurable alcoholics. I mean it

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Kindly follow back
Ollybarbie219: BROKE ASS KIDS be like~ For ur info since u were too blind while lookn through my profile to see I'm a student and I'm in my 2nd year...no give urself high bp ooo.. Not everyone on nl is a jambite like u take hrt
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by nekede11(m): 4:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by izaray(f): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
rawpadgin: peeps be acting like a love professor on nairaland why in reality girls dey use dem clean ground
Hahahahah, my dear sis, u too much, sum of dem, d even fear woman ehnn!
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Kingsasian(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Choi! I wish I saw this post last year, I would hv been in a better position by now.thanks bro
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
Choi! I wish I saw this post last year, I would hv been in a better position by now.thanks bro

he he he. ur welcom. I even forgot I created dis thread. its been ages
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by papercoin(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
killjoy:
i created this post some months back, but i lost it along with my account. let me do you guys a favour by re-posting for those interested.

Warning: readers discretion adviced. If u can't handle a pretty lenghty write up, den move ahead wit ur life of ignorance; afterall, detest for readin is ingrained in an average black man's DNA. Below are the Rules:

Rule 1
Giving all ur love, care, time, even money doesn't guarantee she'll stay: let me tell u wot makes women stick to guys thru all season, both good n bad - because... they... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... want to!!! Yes. They stick to guys because they love d guys n choose to stay wit dem. U must hv seen or heard of guys who beat up dia gals bt still, d gals cling to dem (nw I'm nt askin u to abuse ur gals). Givin ur gals ur all may be gud, bt is nt a reason for dem to stick to u, infact givin dem all in fantastic proportions is unhealthy. I will explain dat subsequently. So dnt tink she's still wit u cos of all d love n money ur showerin on her, wen its tym to leav u, nufin will stop her.

Love is a scam

Rule 2:
Never make her too comfortable: u lov her wit ur lyf. She loves u even more. Bla bla. U devote all ur tym n bein to her, evrytin is magical, she knows ur hers for lyf, den a point is inevitably reached when... u suddenly start lookin lyk an ass to her. I knw ur tinkin, dats nt right! D more comfortable u make a person, d more d person shud giv more. Yes! Dat is in sync wit logic, bt women ain't logical! Once in a while, dnt get jelous, dnt care, dnt spend, hold back urself. Let her run after u. Get her! I can't tell u hw importnt d ohh

Rule 3:
Family takes precedence over her: it cannot be overemphasised hw important it is for u to knw d people who will be wit u for eva n dos who will cum n go. Never take sides wit ur gal against ur mama or sister. Its against d bro code of conduct. Never inconvenience ur family to accommodate "one man's daughter". It will make her respect u. Once u forge ur gal into a wife, gud for u! She's nw ur family n shud nt be inconvinienced for anoda random "non-family". Until u ring her finger, she's fair game, meanin she can dump ur sorry ass for anoda. So dnt be stupid inof to enjoy temporary things n miss out eternity.

Rule 4:
She's not worth any emotional/financial stress: don't struggle to give what u dnt have! Asume she requests for 10k, if u dnt hav it tell her "i dont hv it", if u hav it bt aint feelin charitable, tell her "i wont give, go work for ur money", if u hav n feel lyk sharin fine! Give her! Relationships r to be enjoyed not tolerated! Dating is not an emancipation frm poverty! Neva you hav sleepless nights for her sake. Neva you borrow to satisfy her every whim! This may sound harsh, but not until ur married to her, u hav no business dealin with her usin ur heart, use ur head!! Most men make this moronic mistake of gettin worked up over a woman! God! Women r d emotional ones, let dem cry over d relationship, its nt ur job nigger! Dnt kill urself for a gal, she wud attend ur funeral with a new boyfrend. A word for d wise is sufficient

Rule 5:
Always get even: women always think they r smatter dan men. Here's why - dey grow up to have huge racks n bums as big as jumbo size hot air balloons, n guys r wired to be attractd to wot dey see, hence dey can manipulate guys, hence dey r smarter! Guys who hv more money dan sense tend to give more n get little in a relationship. Y shud u buy her a box of chocolate on her bday n expect hand band on urs?? Get even! For every shoe she buys u, get her a wrist watch, for evry tie, get her a scarf, for every boxer, get her a pant (wait, shey boxers r even more expensiv dan pants, hehehe). This sounds like a game bt in truth, datin a 21st century naija babe is a game, im not askin u to win, jst get even. Keep on readin, im not thru.

Rule 6:
Love yourself first n more: lyk i said earlier, ladies think dey r smarter n wud love to expliot u in d name of relationships. Hence word lyk *mugu*, n phrase lyk *maga don pay* wer coined. If u love urself first n more dan her, u wont get her wot u hav never tasted. U wont giv her a treat u hv neva had. There is somethin called self love n self respect n evry guy shud hv dem! Moreova, until u truly love urself, u will find it hard to love others without bein a wuss... lov ur gal bt undastand dat ur a human bein too n desearve d good tins of life. Take care of urself too. Love ur life, u hav jst one left. And d final rule....

Rule 7:
Understand who you are as a man: bein a man is one of d biggest burdens a human cud hav. Ther r previleges of bein a man, bt responsibilities too. Undastand dat u hv to be on top of evrytin, ur game, (i didnt say ur gal o, i said ur game, hohohohoho). Undastnd dat dis gal wud be d first to throw rocks at u if u become a failure in lyf tomoro. Set ur priorities right, make enough money to take care of ur family, both batch A n batch B. Imagine good things u can afford with $10million - a gud house, good car, love, etc. Strive to be d kind of man u wud be happy to have ur sister marry.

Nota Bene: i am not prejudiced towards women, i hate everyone equally.

I concur with ya anything dem females wanna tok its BULLSHIT
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Glad I saw this post; had to snapshot rule 3 for my bro to see, that Nikkah makes his gf comfortable at my expense, there was a time he visited me at my own lodge in school , he didn't tell me he was sleeping over, until it was late, he took over the only bed in the room with his gf and I had to sleep on the floor. Nobody temme wen I begin avoid the guy like plague, samething happened at the family house, brought thesame girl and took over my bedspace, had to sleep on the couch. Got to know from his friend that he loves her to pieces like he worships her, and wen he's with her he thinks with his arrsss and not his brains. And I was like oh " this is a guy I av always placed first, family first ish, i did do everything and anything for him" to think Dt he treats me like a second hand. (I'm pained)
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phinity318:
Glad I saw this post; had to snapshot rule 3 for my bro to see, that Nikkah makes his gf comfortable at my expense, there was a time he visited me at my own lodge in school , he didn't tell me he was sleeping over, until it was late, he took over the only bed in the room with his gf and I had to sleep on the floor. Nobody temme wen I begin avoid the guy like plague, samething happened at the family house, brought thesame girl and took over my bedspace, had to sleep on the couch. Got to know from his friend that he loves her to pieces like he worships her, and wen he's with her he thinks with his arrsss and not his brains. And I was like oh " this is a guy I av always placed first, family first ish, i did do everything and anything for him" to think Dt he treats me like a second hand. (I'm pained)

really sad tale. bring him to his senses before irrevocable damage is done. is she his first love?
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
killjoy:

really sad tale. bring him to his senses before irrevocable damage is done. is she his first love?
No!! To think that a grown up of 26 can behave like that baffles me, he changes girl friends like kilode and naso e dy come introduce all of dem for fam. House as his one and only..
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phinity318:

No!! To think that a grown up of 26 can behave like that baffles me, he changes girl friends like kilode and naso e dy come introduce all of dem for fam. House as his one and only..

u tink d love of money is d root of all evil?? u hv no idea wot d love of punny is... I Dnt tink d guys case is redeemable

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2015
I took only one thing from all this. . . . women aren't logical.
Re: Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) by killjoy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
I took only one thing from all this. . . . women aren't logical.

lolzzzzz. it hv tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obo Wunmi Do / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.