Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59697 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
Shift your radar on your victims.At least your servant has told us what you do for a living.

So you should shut up your ugly mouth! grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ok...God willing..I will see you there tmr....look out for a green Honda Accord car with Ikeja plate number.

Leave my number...you just show up tmr
what kind of description is this one, I should be looking for any green honda accord, come there by 4pm, don't tell me the kind of car yo drive, or should I PM you my number? So you can call me when you are there?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I don't hype. I only responded when somew assumed ïlugun¡oy to be a roadsÍde welder o® so. The point is we don't kÑow who is who on thi§ forum. It is not moral to makÉ such utterance on sm1 you don't even know.

Kai na wa 4 u, all dis hype because of one bottle of Red Wine.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: surely I will make it

Ok....will pick up customized from Mr Biggs before joining you.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: what kind of description is this one, I should be looking for any green honda accord, come there by 4pm, don't tell me the kind of car yo drive, or should I PM you my number? So you can call me when you are there?

Shut up...I don't want your PM

Come by 4pm.

Enough nonsense already

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

He is earning a good salary where he works....you still jump from bus to bus daily.
are you sure? But you don't know me, that's why I wanna meet you 2mao, seriously. You are the person bragging now ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Kai this shoe shiner na wa 4 u, all dis hype because of one bottle of Red Wine.

You are a fool....on NL you are a ghost...who knows who you are ?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: are you sure? But you don't know me, that's why I wanna meet you 2mao, seriously. You are the person bragging now ooooo

Shut up....

Naturally I don't enter eateries like Mr Biggs....but I will be there because it's where you want.

4pm tmr...just show up

I will wear a black V neck T-Shirt on blue jeans....

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: barcanista is ilungunboy's boyboy grin grin grin
the difference between you and I is that I don't undermine the professional or occupational integrity of people no matter the fora.
idumuose:
Guy,may your mouth bend if you mention me again.I don't talk to servants.f00lish servants for that matter.You think everyone be houseboy like you.Nairaland houseboy
guy lea®n not to ascribe "Òccupations" to people you don't know. The t®uth is that yu don't know the person @ the other end. He may be the President or someone else. Respect people and you are on a safe side.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: barcanista is ilungunboy's boyboy grin grin grin
the difference between you and I is that I don't undermine the professional or occupational integrity of people no matter the fora.
idumuose:
Guy,may your mouth bend if you mention me again.I don't talk to servants.f00lish servants for that matter.You think everyone be houseboy like you.Nairaland houseboy
guy lea®n not to ascribe "Òccupations" to people you don't know. The t®uth is that yu don't know the person @ the other end. He may be the President or someone else.Respect people and you are on a safe side. You don't know who is who
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: the difference between you and I is that I don't undermine the professional or occupational integrity of people no matter the fora.
guy lea®n not to ascribe "Òccupations" to people you don't know. The t®uth is that yu don't know the person @ the other end. He may be the President or someone else. Respect people and you are on a safe side.

Thank you!

Just like a bunkom who thinks I am jobless in the city of Houston, only if he knew

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up...I don't want your PM

Come by 4pm.

Enough nonsense already
you are very f00lish, you want me to go and be looking for a green honda accord (he didn't even give the model) that won't come, so if I see anybody with green honda accord, I will assume its ilungunboy. Ode, oga if you are brave enough, gimme your phone contact, lemme call you and stop acting like a hiding sloth.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: you are very f00lish, you want me to go and be looking for a green honda accord (he didn't even give the model) that won't come, so if I see anybody with green honda accord, I will assume its ilungunboy. Ode, oga if you are brave enough, gimme your phone contact, lemme call you and stop acting like a hiding sloth.

Stop insulting me or else you won't like the meeting tmr...behave maturely and you won't regret it.

Just show up tmr and I will pick you out.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: the difference between you and I is that I don't undermine the professional or occupational integrity of people no matter the fora.
I have bosses @ my workplace too but ilungunboy isn't one of them, ilugunboy is your boss, its a known fact now.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ok...God willing..I will see you there tmr....look out for a green Honda Accord car with Ikeja plate number.

Leave my number...you just show up tmr
With the way you were boasting i thought you would tell my dear brother customized that he should look out for a Range Rover sport with ikeja plate number.

What year is your Honda? 1988? Honda Halla?grin gringrin grin

You too much.In nairaland everyone is a millionaire.I can imagine you sweating profusely in your honda with sweat odour oozing in your car because A/c no dey the car. I don laugh tire here

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
With the way you were boasting i thought you would tell my dear brother customized that he should look out for a Range Rover sport with ikeja plate number.

What year is your Honda? 1988? Honda Halla?grin gringrin grin

You too much.In nairaland everyone is a millionaire.I can imagine you sweating profusely in your honda with sweat odour oozing in your car. I don laugh tire here

Am sure you don't even have a car tyre to your name ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Stop insulting me or else you won't like the meeting tmr...

Just show up tmr and I will pick you out.
if its picking out you want to do, then come to a neutral ground, come ikeja shopping mall, its not even as if you will do anything to me in ikosi, them no born you well, in fact we will meet in that ikosi Mr biggs. All I asked for is just a strong identification platform.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Thank you!

Just like a bunkom who thinks I am jobless in the city of Houston, only if he knew
Its crazy why people will assume that all nlders are lowlifers. To them no one is higher than their level
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: if its picking out you want to do, then come to a neutral ground, come ikeja shopping mall, its not even as if you will do anything to me in ikosi, them no born you well, in fact we will meet in that ikosi Mr biggs. All I asked for is just a strong identification platform.

Don't need all these your agitation and insults ....you want to meet me..you will meet me...just show up tmr.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: Its crazy why people will assume that all nlders are lowlifers. To them no one is higher than their level

I will make that one change his mind tmr...
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up....

Naturally I don't enter eateries like Mr Biggs....but I will be there because it's where you want.

4pm tmr...just show up

I will wear a black V neck T-Shirt on blue jeans....
and who goes to Mr biggs, gimme your number and stop playing games, let's call each other, the meeting will be more feasible that way.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Am sure you don't even have a car tyre to your name ... grin
My brother it is well with you.You know i was only joking.May your meeting with customized 2morow be fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: and who goes to Mr biggs, gimme your number and stop playing games, let's call each other, the meeting will be more feasible that way.

Sorry,...no number..I don't want fools disturbing me for handout.

You just come tmr...if I don't show up..then you can rant..

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2014
I am waiting on Odinmma abi what is his name, I am literally putting my job on the line so that he can see the type of memos that I send out and the type of projects we undertake. I have a ton for his pleasure so that he can reassess that I am not a low lifer. A lot of NL folks think that people are like them. I have the luxury of being at work and cruising NL doesn't make me jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Don't need all these your agitation and insults ....you want to meet me..you will meet me...just show up tmr.
and if you don't come tmr, if you waste my precious time, God will punish you, by tmr we shall know who you are and you shall know who I am.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
My brother it is well with you.You know i was only joking.May your meeting with customized 2morow be fruitful.

Well..it's his choice....if he want himself to regret it...he would...and if he want it to be memorable..no problem.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: and if you don't come tmr, if you waste my precious time, God will punish you, by tmr we shall know who you are and you shall know who I am.

Just come tmr and leave all the rants.....Shebi lagos is no man's land

Goodnytee..see you tmr 4pm at Mr Biggs.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tyum: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2014
I think there has been enough cross-insults for one night. Let the men go to sleep now. Let's learn to respect others.

Goodnight already.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: I have bosses @ my workplace too but ilungunboy isn't one of them, ilugunboy is your boss, its a known fact now.
I didn't argue whether you are a boss or not. I dnt know you! I may disagree on issues but bringing your job into it is out of place.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2014
tyum: I think there has been enough cross-insults for one night. Let the men go to sleep now. Let's learn to respect others.

Goodnight already.

Goodnight jare...
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Just come tmr and leave all the rants.....Shebi lagos is no man's land
oga, don't think you can go and bring those agbero boys or your street boys ooo, make you no regret your actions, I say it again, lagos is a no man's land, I will still say it to your face tmr, your liver no go allow you do anything, abi this one dey mara nii.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I didn't argue whether you are a boss or not. I dnt know you! I may disagree on issues but bringing your job into it is out of place.
I didn't bring my job into it, I have not even told you what am into, you were the person that said ilugunboy is your boss @ work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (66) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.