Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59702 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2014
I can't wait to leave this slum this morning..

Where is eggy I hope we are still meeting before we leave town..
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: I can't wait to leave this slum this morning..

Where is eggy I hope we are still meeting before we leave town..

oya Mr chino first answer what is happening in freedom park right now. I wanna bomb this forum with picture and let everyone know that you are a fvcking liar.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
chino show face or you forever remain a bastard. many people wanna tell you thank you for your Oshogbo denigration exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tyum: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Those pictures are Oke-fia, ogbomosho garage and roundabout not Freedom park. Ask around, u are almost there grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Its ridiculous that
whenever APC wins, it
is declared as free and
fair. You see all their
politicians claiming that
the ppl expressed their
mind. However when
they lose it becomes
that PDP rigged the
election, ppl not allowed
to vote, security agents
this and that.
APC should learn to
accept defeat instead of
always threatening
violence. Well I supose
it is part of their DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Are those pictures Somalia or Chad. You guys are really suffering.. grin grin

You got lucky last night.. cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately we are airborne now in chopper approaching Benin airport..

anago90:

oya Mr chino first answer what is happening in freedom park right now. I wanna bomb this forum with picture and let everyone know that you are a fvcking liar.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gbawe: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Anago90 and others, why on earth do you guys indulge this cretin called Chino? I just don't get it. Honestly, I would want to think you have more to do with your time and better things to discuss than giving attention to a nauseating and hateful twerp who reeks of inferiority complex. The dolt cannot survive daily if he does not talk of Yoruba people or Yorubaland yet you guys continue to make him the arrowhead of hate against your own ethnic group with how you pay him attention. Can't you leave him to talk to his own fellow hateful kinsmen alone? Believe me, nothing will hurt them more than being ignored by Yoruba people. They want your attention and this is why they do this nonsense day in day out!! Deprive them your attention and they will wilt and die like a plant starved of water.

Must you join their madness all the time? Here now it is obvious the guy is a shameless liar and a little kid with conduct more shameful than a 3 year old child yet you guys continue to contribute to his notoriety here. Whether you like it or not, you are doing your bit to make this wretched urchin become a 'staple' here to the detriment of intelligent and progressive discussions. Aregbe won. Period. Most nairalanders know this twerp was never in Osun. Yet look at how you all pathetically helped to swell his idiotic and asinine thread. Stop all this "meet me" challenges abeg because it makes it obvious a pathetic pest, worse than a sewer rat, has gotten under your skin. When this thread begun I did not even expect it to gain a single response from a Yoruba person given that we all know what a vile bigot this Chino is. We all know This rodent called Chino is a pathetic liar and attention-seeking riff raff obsessed with all things Yoruba. For once, follow the saying "silence is the best answer for a fool". Enough is enough ojare. A word is enough for the wise.

21 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Are those pictures Somalia or Chad. You guys are really suffering.. grin grin

may the gods destroy that your lying mouth. oloriburuku liar na motor go kill you last last.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Gbawe: Anago90 and others, why on earth do you guys indulge this cretin called Chino? I just don't get it. Honestly, I would want to think you have more to do with your time and better things to discuss than giving attention to a nauseating and hateful twerp who reeks of inferiority complex. The dolt cannot survive daily if he does not talk of Yoruba people or Yorubaland yet you guys continue to make him the arrowhead of hate against your own ethnic group with how you pay him attention. Can't you leave him to talk to his own fellow hateful kinsmen alone? Believe me, nothing will hurt them more than being ignored by Yoruba people. They want your attention and this is why they do this nonsense day in day out!! Deprive them your attention and they will wilt and die like a plant starved of water.

Must you join their madness all the time? Here now it is obvious the guy is a shameless liar and a little kid with conduct more shameful than a 3 year old child yet you guys continue to contribute to his notoriety here. Whether you like it or not, you are doing your bit to make this wretched urchin become a 'staple' here to the detriment of intelligent and progressive discussions. Aregbe won. Period. Most nairalanders know this twerp was never in Osun. Yet look at how you all pathetically helped to swell his idiotic and asinine thread. Stop all this "meet me" challenges abeg because it makes it obvious a pathetic pest, worse than a sewer rat, has gotten under your skin. When this thread begun I did not even expect it to gain a single response from a Yoruba person given that we all know what a vile bigot this Chino is. We all know This rodent called Chino is a pathetic liar and attention-seeking riff raff obsessed with all things Yoruba. For once, follow the saying "silence is the best answer for a fool". Enough is enough ojare. A word is enough for the wise.

bros I would have ignored is madness knowing the guy as a world class liar. but he called me out. and mention my name and I have the obligation to shame him and his bandwagon of cretins. only phools will still support him on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Are those pictures Somalia or Chad. You guys are really suffering.. grin grin

illiterate you type from airborne copter!!!! see ignorance this guy never use plane all him life. wireless devices are switch off on planes cos of interference with the radio waves from the control tower. olodo liar na thunder go strike every member of your lineage dead.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewafederation: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2014
madamoringo:

If I was in Naija, I will have this ninny setup, beaten to stupor and crucified upside down, drain 90% of his cursed blood and keep him alive to suffer, won't be allowed to die, yet will not live! Useless eboela!

Kikikiki cheesy.... Madam you wicked ooooo!.

Chino, is you keke Napep don ready to leave Osun?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

bros I would have ignored is madness knowing the guy as a world class liar. but he called me out. and mention my name and I have the obligation to shame him and his bandwagon of cretins. only phools will still support him on this thread.

Please take Gbawe advice and stop posting on this thread...Let it die a natural death.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

Is that a refugee camp?
I thought you said there was nothing like freedom park before?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Please take Gbawe advice and stop posting on this thread...Let it die a natural death.

yeah that what its now every sane person now knows that the idi0t is a classic liar.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gbawe: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

You should not worry about being "called out" because no one here believes this Chino character. The entire forum, to include even his own hateful kinsmen, know he is a shameless liar. His kinsmen only support him here because that is what they are programmed to do I.e support their fellow Igbo blindly and clannishly whether he is right or wrong.

If you don't discern it yet, they have identified you as someone they can 'wind up'. If you ignore them for even a week, to keep your input here progressive and related to developmental politics , they will simply disappear . They are in perpetual pain due to how the indoctrination that sees them seeking post civil war vengeance against Yorubas drives them always to use everything as a 'battle' to assuage their bitterness over feeling they were "vanquished". Their antics is simply heightened currently because the Doomed GEJ presidency gives them what they believe is the perfect platform to 'strike back' and carry on a proxy war of attrition against "abokis" and "yolobahs".

Stop making yourself one of those they get 'joy' from. These cretins should be ignored so that those of us who still feel proudly Nigerian can focus on what will move our nation forward so it resembles the models of civility and progress we have the dignity and resources to demand. Stop joining issue with vengeful anarchist and indoctrinated children of anger. There is no future for them or for anyone obsessed with looking back in anger. They are already living in their own self-imposed 'prison' of hate which will consume them and their children.

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
What is this imbecilic tiger-clawed face ranting about?

Chino is the only NL you cant press the ignore button, he will swallow you and everything that sourrounds you.

Your telling your people to ignore him but here you are ranting.

Why shouldnt you tell your silly kinsmen to stop onpening threads about APGA, Obiano and Obi?

Keep here ranting until he start uploading pictures on another thread.
Hurricanechino

Gbawe: Anago90 and others, why on earth do you guys indulge this cretin called Chino? I just don't get it. Honestly, I would want to think you have more to do with your time and better things to discuss than giving attention to a nauseating and hateful twerp who reeks of inferiority complex. The dolt cannot survive daily if he does not talk of Yoruba people or Yorubaland yet you guys continue to make him the arrowhead of hate against your own ethnic group with how you pay him attention. Can't you leave him to talk to his own fellow hateful kinsmen alone? Believe me, nothing will hurt them more than being ignored by Yoruba people. They want your attention and this is why they do this nonsense day in day out!! Deprive them your attention and they will wilt and die like a plant starved of water.

14 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Gbawe:

You should not worry about being "called out" because no one here believes this Chino character. The entire forum, to include even his own hateful kinsmen, know he is a shameless liar. His kinsmen only support him here because that is what they are programmed to do I.e support their fellow Igbo blindly and clannishly whether he is right or wrong.

If you don't discern it yet, they have identified you as someone they can 'wind up'. If you ignore them for even a week, to keep your input here progressive and related to developmental politics , they will simply disappear . They are in perpetual pain due to how the indoctrination that sees them seeking post civil war vengeance against Yorubas drives them always to use everything as a 'battle' to assuage their bitterness over feeling they were "vanquished". Their antics is simply heightened currently because the Doomed GEJ presidency gives them what they believe is the perfect platform to 'strike back' and carry on a proxy war of attrition. Stop making yourself one of those they get 'joy' from. These cretins should be ignored so that those of us who still feel proudly Nigerian can focus on what will move our nation forward so it resembles the models of civility and progress we have the dignity and resources to demand. Stop joining issue with vengeful anarchist and indoctrinated children of anger. They are already living in their own self-imposed 'prison' of hate which will consume them and their children.

well said egbon. atleast now every sane homo sapiens have been convince beyond doubts, that the lying headless guinea worm is a world class liar. last piston this phoolish thread.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Wont you come to counter him when he will start uploading osogbo pictures?

anago90:

well said egbon. atleast now every sane homo sapiens have been convince beyond doubts, that the lying headless guinea worm is a world class liar. last piston this phoolish thread.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Gbawe: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

Yeah. Dump the thread. Let the children of anger and indoctrination go and choke on their obsession for hating and focusing on others 24/7. My own is to leave London, Paris, Rotterdam, New York today and be in Lagos tomorrow without feeling I have stepped backwards horribly. Making that a reality, through good governance, should be the focus of us all. Not this nonsense of coming here daily to fight people with 'unresolved' issues. Leave the aberrant folks to continue pursuing their 'enemy within' idiocy passed on from generation to generation. One day, hopefully, they will wake up to see what matters and reject their backward and hateful ways.

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2014
If you like keep hoping from Las Vegas to Abu Dhabi...rmbr that all the mud houses and pre almagamation colonial roofing sheets in ibadam and oshogbo need to be changed.

Make sure you attract a company that is into aluminium roofing sheets inoder to reduce the rate of cholera in SW

www.punchng.com/feature/ogun-communities-in-the-throes-of-cholera/
Gbawe:

Yeah. Dump the thread. Let the children of anger and indoctrination go and choke on their obsession for hating and focusing on others 24/7. My own is to leave London, Paris, Rotterdam, New York today and be in Lagos tomorrow without feeling I have stepped backwards horribly. Making that a reality, through good governance, should be the focus of us all. Not this nonsense of coming here daily to fight people with 'unresolved' issues.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by lorRhyMeZ: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2014

U guys must b flying really low oga chino for u to b able to still get network signals on ur fone or pc..abi na wireless u dey use? grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Isryl02(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky: Its ridiculous that
whenever APC wins, it
is declared as free and
fair. You see all their
politicians claiming that
the ppl expressed their
mind. However when
they lose it becomes
that PDP rigged the
election, ppl not allowed
to vote, security agents
this and that.
APC should learn to
accept defeat instead of
always threatening
violence. Well I supose
it is part of their DNA.
shegsky:
I have heard you. BUT QUOTE ME WELLA AND ANYONE WHO CARES TO , IF PDP LOSE THESE ELECTION, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NL ACCOUNT .
If u fail to do the needful now, may EBOLA locate you.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by lorRhyMeZ: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

illiterate you type from airborne copter!!!! see ignorance this guy never use plane all him life. wireless devices are switch off on planes cos of interference with the radio waves from the control tower. olodo liar na thunder go strike every member of your lineage dead.

grin No,it cud b dat Chino is actually d pilot of d copter..so he's free to break some rules grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Gbawe:

Yeah. Dump the thread. Let the children of anger and indoctrination go and choke on their obsession for hating and focusing on others 24/7. My own is to leave London, Paris, Rotterdam, New York today and be in Lagos tomorrow without feeling I have stepped backwards horribly. Making that a reality, through good governance, should be the focus of us all. Not this nonsense of coming here daily to fight people with 'unresolved' issues. Leave the aberrant folks to continue pursuing their 'enemy within' idiocy passed on from generation to generation. One day, hopefully, they will wake up to see what matters and reject their backward and hateful ways.
chief gbawe you again have spoken well. I always tell those deceitful clowns to "Enjoy their fools paradise"...they bring nothing to d table other than display uncessary hate and falsehood.

Btw: I've nt seen your reply to PM as promised.

Happy Sunday and
Congratulations to APC's Victoiry

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by semitunde: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2014

Thank you.

Its funny to read how someone would open a thread to boast about another state, of another tribe, stay online to argue senselessly; and then try to cover up with more lies when the initial lies kept tumbling down.

It kept me entertained I must admit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by WIZGUY69(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014

grin Chino! chino!! " i duff my hat for you o"
what's he name of the movie?
Very soon now, nobody will be taking you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by WIZGUY69(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

grin The idi.ot mean keke napep en-route ochanja main market,onitsha. werey baba.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

Lol!!! The day barcanista discovered that his boss was ilugunboy's friend or whatever, the boy became loyal and started sticking his tongue up ilugunboy's _asshole without any complaints cheesy

I think he works at a place called comet at apapa!!! I'm not very sure sha!!!

Bwaahahahahaha!....no wonder.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

...wetin man no go see for this nairaland. I still dey wait for our "ijaw guy" to confess about his 100% Yoruba genes... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I still get hope... grin grin

"Okrika man" wey dey jerk off on top Igbo matter, but if him hear words like "retardeen", "fisherman", "President Jonathan", him go form deaf, dumb and blindman all together....grin grin grin

Abeg..make una no burst my belle with laugh... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by WIZGUY69(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2014
The first time it was private jet, en-route Ibadan airport.
Today chopper en-route benin airport.
advice for you chino and associates you guys need REHAB!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Philipmems(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Hahahahahaha... Chino chino chino... You promised from your myopic stand point that PDP will win the election .... Here you are eating a humble pie... You lack integrity, and for you to disrespect the great people of OSUN state by saying.. chino24: Are those pictures Somalia or Chad. You guys are really suffering..

You got lucky last night..
may you experience the kind of suffering and hardship that even the poor will see you and take pity on you.
The people of osun have spoken and everyone should respect their choice and work hand in hand to make Nigeria at large a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2014
On behalf of all Ndigbo both home and abroad, I sincerely apologise for the disgraceful behaviour of my hungry brothers on this thread. Please forgive us

Chino I order you to publicly apologise within 12 hours

Anambra Adigo Mma cool

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by reborn1: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Philipmems: Hahahahahaha... Chino chino chino... You promised from your myopic stand point that PDP will win the election .... Here you are eating a humble pie... You lack integrity, and for you to disrespect the great people of OSUN state by saying.. chino24: Are those pictures Somalia or Chad. You guys are really suffering..

You got lucky last night..
may you experience the kind of suffering and hardship that even the poor will see you and take pity on you.
The people of osun have spoken and everyone should respect their choice and work hand in hand to make Nigeria at large a better place.

Bros, Pls dont curse him cos you gonna add to his misery and suffering. He is a suffer head at the age of 41 and he has a gold medal in lying and cheating. See his pics below:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (66) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.