Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59700 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:08am On Aug 10, 2014
iconize:

Childish rants!
Are you Ilugunboy's hype man?

Lol!!! The day barcanista discovered that his boss was ilugunboy's friend or whatever, the boy became loyal and started sticking his tongue up ilugunboy's _asshole without any complaints cheesy

I think he works at a place called comet at apapa!!! I'm not very sure sha!!!

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I don't hype. I only responded when somew assumed ïlugun¡oy to be a roadsÍde welder o® so. The point is we don't kÑow who is who on thi§ forum. It is not moral to makÉ such utterance on sm1 you don't even know.

Taa sharrap!!! You are ilugunboy's boy boy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: I didn't bring my job into it, I have not even told you what am into, you were the person that said ilugunboy is your boss @ work.
I wouldn't av said it were it not for what that dude earlier posted.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Kai this shoe shiner na wa 4 u, all dis hype because of one bottle of Red Wine.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Abeg make una free Barcanista joor . Who no get boss for here ?. . .Meanwhile Ilugunboy, abeg next time no force Barcanista or anyone out like that.

Make e dey coded abeg . . . . Thank you . . . .

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I wouldn't av said it were it not for what that dude earlier posted.
well, you shouldn't have spit it out, cos it will be used against you frequently on nairaland.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

Lol!!! The day barcanista discovered that his boss was ilugunboy's friend or whatever, the boy became loyal and started sticking his tongue up ilugunboy's _asshole without any complaints cheesy

dude I've always helÐ my independent view Øn issues. Im sure Ÿou knÓw the meaning of reciprocal respect

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: well, you shouldn't have spit it out, cos it won't be used against you frequently on nairaland.
If you know my kind of person, I dnt get moved by personality attack.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: If you know my kind of person, I dnt get moved by personality attack.
good for you, it will help you when they start using it against you.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2014
jmaine: Abeg make una free Barcanista joor . Who no get boss for here ?. . .Meanwhile Ilugunboy, abeg next time no force Barcanista or anyone out like that.

Make e dey coded abeg . . . . Thank you . . . .
well things happen.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: the difference between you and I is that I don't undermine the professional or occupational integrity of people no matter the fora.
guy lea®n not to ascribe "Òccupations" to people you don't know. The t®uth is that yu don't know the person @ the other end. He may be the President or someone else. Respect people and you are on a safe side.

You learnt that after you discovered that ilugunboy you were trying to undermine on one thread like that knows your boss!!!
Your boss name was an igbo name sef. Nairaland lost a lot of details to the tsunami SMH

lucky you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: good for you, it will help you when they start using it against you.
I shall expect their Jibe§ grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: well things happen.

That's true sha . . .
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

You learnt that after you discovered that ilugunboy you were trying to undermine on one thread like that knows your boss!!!
Your boss name was an igbo name sef. Nairaland lost a lot of details to the tsunami SMH

lucky you cheesy
I remember d thread but it wasn't an Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

That niggur is acting naïve!

His incessant rants about how big Ilugunboy is living are beginning to sound irrational..

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: dude I've always helÐ my independent view Øn issues. Im sure Ÿou knÓw the meaning of reciprocal respect

Abeg make I hear word!!! you wan turn good boy because your oga dey this thread? cheesy

You wey sabi look for person you go run down dey talk about respect!!!

Don't worry, They'll reward your Nairaland loyalty with a promotion!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

Abeg make I hear word!!! you wan turn good boy because your oga dey this thread? cheesy

You wey sabi look for person you go run down dey talk about respect!!!

Don't worry, They'll reward your Nairaland loyalty with a promotion!!! cheesy
I've never insulted any1 on nl grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2014
iconize:

That niggur is acting naïve!

His incessant rants about how big Ilugunboy is living is beginning to sound irrational..
madman you de mad ni? How does my occupatÍonÀl relationship with anyone affect you?

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I remember d thread but it wasn't an Igbo name

Good you remember!!! I think you learnt a little respect that day. Though you can still act like a raving mad dog whenever you feel like you're talking to people you're better than.

That was how you were insulting okijajuju1 the other day that you've got a better life than him cheesy I just dey look you dey laugh!!!

Well, the tsunami has given you a 2nd chance grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: madman you de mad ni? How does my occupatÍonÀl relationship with anyone affect you?

Doormat, just let it go...

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:29am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I've never insulted any1 on nl grin

If I should dig into your post eh!!!! The list of people you've insulted on NL go reach 100. And the 100 sef na because of the tsunami!!!

Even your Oga ilugunboy been dey act like one dog suffering from rabies back in the day. No be bite una been wan bite unaself before una discover say una get professional ties cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

Good you remember!!! I think you learnt a little respect that day. Though you can still act like a raving mad dog whenever you feel like you're talking to people you're better than.

That was how you were insulting okijajuju1 the other day that you've got a better life than him cheesy I just dey look you dey laugh!!!

Well, the tsunami has given you a 2nd chance grin
nope I said i wanted to punch him @ okija....but e don tey joor.

Check my post history, I've never insulted ppl base on what de do/earn. I respect that. I can throw "common jibes" but not personalising it.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Akpasomething:

If I should dig into your post eh!!!! The list of people you've insulted on NL go reach 100. And the 100 sef na because of the tsunami!!!

Even your Oga ilugunboy been dey act like one dog suffering from rabies back in the day. No be bite una been wan bite unaself before una discover say una get professional ties cheesy
ah, 100 Haba e too much na grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2014
iconize:

Doormat, just let it go...
okay mr fvcktard grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Akpasomething: 1:35am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: nope I said i wanted to punch him @ okija....but e don tey joor.

Check my post history, I've never insulted ppl base on what de do/earn. I respect that. I can throw "common jibes" but not personalising it.

Make I take style believe you!!! The good thing be say you know better now!!!

Even the ilugunboy wey dey make plenty noise, my best guess be say he's into network whatever and works at comet too.

Kpatakpata em salary no go pass 300k per month. money wey boys for alaba dey make in a day.

Make una learn how to respect unaself o.. Una no know who be who o grin

I'm done for Today!!! Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 1:54am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: I've never insulted any1 on nl grin
hey, remember a day u were so insulted that u had display your own pix and details to prove u are from rivers.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by madamoringo(f): 3:43am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Stop quoting me this worthless freak! If you are concerned tell eggy to come down here..

If I was in Naija, I will have this ninny setup, beaten to stupor and crucified upside down, drain 90% of his cursed blood and keep him alive to suffer, won't be allowed to die, yet will not live! Useless eboela!

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Faun:

LOL. Does this mumu actually believe his own idiocy?
The only person you deceive is yourself, because EVERYBODY knows you're Odinma1 liking your posts with your OrlandoOwoh ID and others.
You've probably forgotten, but you actually exposed yourself as Odinma1 sometime ago when you were trying to make it clear to everyone that your Yoritshekri handle was hijacked by Collynzo grin
Doofus.
"Anambra Adigo Mma", I guess that makes Odinma1.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by profjendor(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: I can bet my 1m that Omisore will win today. From what I have seen so far from one part of the state to another. But I am not ruling out APC entirely but they should have a plan 'B' in the case of eventuality to avert total crash out. Though we arrive Oshogbo a little after 5pm yesterday but we have not rested since then as we resumed monitoring almost immediately and continued this morning till this moment.

I have in the course of our monitoring inquired from the locals and they were all for PDP. If you ask me, I do not know why they have taken such stance. But most of them are free thinkers who believe that they need a change. Let I forget we saw some APC agent that were arrested because they tried to cause confuse and chaos.

As for the picture part.....no comment yet! cool

SHAME ON U..........liar from the pit of hell.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tit(f): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2014
APC can rig?
These [people are very bad!

Chino, cant you produce 100,000 ballots?
Just say they forgot to count the ballot box.
(Ohio's secretary of State did that in a 2010(?) election).
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tit(f): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2014
madamoringo:

If I was in Naija, I will have this ninny setup, beaten to stupor and crucified upside down, drain 90% of his cursed blood and keep him alive to suffer, won't be allowed to die, yet will not live! Useless eboela!

see mouth!
madam, you can yab ooo!

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by otokx(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2014
profjendor:

SHAME ON U..........liar from the pit of hell.

The chino guy don fall hand no be small, no one will take what he says henceforth seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (66) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.