Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59699 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
manny4life:

Wait o, is the doofus Orlando Owoh? angry
Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by araoke(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=chino24]Some pictures that I took in ibadam.. grin grin grin grin[/q tongue
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sauce or source?? grin grin

Now label these picture sincerely and unbiasedly.. grin grin

araoke:
Bro,kindly refrence the source of this pictures... smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Calling him a driver is too harsh. Why not a chauffeur?
All na d same. cheesy ...........I don't want to seem discriminatory but "DAMN".......I'll hold my tongue.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
More pictures of oshogbo are coming.. cheesy

I will continue until yolobass declare a public holiday to respect the Igbos.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Governing oshun state is like government a charity home, because their government feeds them like almajiris. The biggest employment of labor in oshun state is commercial motorcycle (okada). At least 98% of homes in oshogbo do not have toilet facilities. Over 75% of its population live in mud house built with rustic zinc and feed on 20cents per day. Below is another view of oshogbo.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: More pictures of oshogbo are coming.. cheesy

I will continue until yolobass declare a public holiday to respect the Igbos.. grin grin
Are u really a driver or they're just trying to insult you??

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
More pictures of oshogbo are coming.. grin grin

Brace-up and wear your mask.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: More pictures of oshogbo are coming.. grin grin

Are u truly a driver

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Despite militarization, brazen intimidation of APC members and harassment from hooded PDP militia, APC will triumph. The story will be written from that perspective.

if you permit your brain to function appropriatly and you are not blinded by bias-induced cataract, you will realize the deployment of soldiers to ekiti and osun was never to harras or intimidate voters, but to maintain law and order during elections. The elections in ekiti and osogbo were clear outcomes of the will of the people and not influenced in anyway by military presence.

If gej wants to win osun at all cost, do you think anything could have stopped him? He pays the piper (inec, soldiers and police) and can conveniently dictate the tune. He would have rigged osun election and nothing would have happened. The only thing apc would have done is to protest, make noise (as usual) and go to court. If any of you try nonsense, he would just send the military against you; don't forget the soldiers are ravaged in borno and they will like the alternative of flexing muscle against harmless civilians.

Maybe i should hint you on what transpired in offa during the last local government election; that was before saraki/fatah ahmed defection from pdp to apc. The apc (the then opposition party in kwara) was the clear winner of the LG election, but some underground arrangements went on and the pdp (the then ruling party in kwara) candidate was declared winner. The pple protested all they could, but the declaration stood till today.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
1st question: If your hero is a driver, then what are you??

2nd question: when a driver is promoted, he moves up the "Driver" ladder to become a what??

And he'll be using SSS to threaten people on this forum. I'm sure its those ones that guard the gates he knows (at least they carry guns).

Me wey come sabi oga for inside nko? Wetin make I come do??

Na wa for some peeps on this Nairaland sef.

These pix threads aint generating the buzz they used to jooor.....I'm out

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by bashydemy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Governing oshun state is like government a charity home, because their government feeds them like almajiris. The biggest employment of labor in oshun state is commercial motorcycle (okada). At least 98% of homes in oshogbo do not have toilet facilities. Over 75% of its population live in mud house built with rustic zinc and feed on 20cents per day. Below is another view of oshogbo.. grin grin
You are the Biggest fool, what state are you from mumu...

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: More pictures of oshogbo are coming.. cheesy

thank your star no yoruba here has access to any easten cities pictures. If such are posted here, the gully-induced viral infestation will shut down nairaland. Believe me, the fear of gully erosion can become the beginning of wisdom.

And mark you, the right spelling and pronunciation is YORUBA. i understand anyway that most Igbos have lisping problem; hence they can't pronounce or even write many words correctly. It however becomes a big problem when lisping graduates from your mouth to your typing fingers. That is why many of you will say "ya" instead of "your". Abeg, control your lisping problem before your problem controls you.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ak47mann(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
those pixs are terrible and eye sore to look at cool
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Did I lie? Does 98% of homes in oshogbo has toliet faculties? Below is what i saw in oshogbo. I personally took this pix. When I question those guys they confessed that most home in the state lack toilet facilities..

bashydemy: You are the Biggest fool, what state are you from mumu...

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Meanwhile, am currently on my way to ketu to see ilungunboy, I want know what he will do to me if I tell him lagos is no man's land to his face, that's if he will have the morale to when he sees me.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
What is this one yapping? cheesy

More like blaming the North for desert encroachment. But what we are most worried about is the man-made disaster in yorobarland.

Just take a look at ibadam and oshogbo below.. cheesy cheesy

This mud and rustic roof is the cause of cancer in yolobarland..

[s]
tonytony208:

thank your star no yoruba here has access to any easten cities pictures. If such are posted here, the gully-induced viral infestation will shut down nairaland. Believe me, the fear of gully erosion can become the beginning of wisdom.

And mark you, the right spelling and pronunciation is YORUBA. i understand anyway that most Igbos have lisping problem; hence they can't pronounce or even write many words correctly. It however becomes a big problem when lisping graduates from your mouth to your typing fingers. That is why many of you will say "ya" instead of "your". Abeg, control your lisping problem before your problem controls you.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: More pictures of oshogbo are coming.. grin grin

now that you have lost osun, it is normal you try to discredit the state and make it look like it is nothing. At least, that will help you to cope better with your unprecedented loss. It was you who opened the thread, hoping pdp would win. It is surprising you are the self same soul discrediting the place you were so eager to capture from apc. I hope the tantrums you've been throwing all along are already helping with your recovery. If you still feel sore, pls throw more tantrums. Believe me, you will get better.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
lolzzzz grin

You are on a long thing. They are all cowards. Just imagine the way we are chancing them at their backyard..

customized13: Meanwhile, am currently on my way to ketu to see ilungunboy, I want know what he will do to me if I tell him lagos is no man's land to his face, that's if he will have the morale to when he sees me.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is even the best serene and planned place in ibadam (GRA)

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Did I lie? Does 98% of homes in oshogbo has toliet faculties? Below is what i saw in oshogbo. I personally took this pix. When I question those guys they confessed that most home in the state lack toilet facilities..

You are a bloody liar. This picture was posted by someone sometimes last week. I havent seeing a place like this in Osogbo since I have been studying at Uniosun since 2011. Also pictures without location is trash, where exactly at Osogbo?.

Just say amen to this prayer to prove you took this pictures in Osogbo.

If this pictures are truly Osogbo, you took it at Osogbo, it is Osogbo town, May You prosper, all the good things and blessings shall be your portion

If not Osogbo, may everything in the world turn against you. Thank you my friend.

Chino chino

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewafederation: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
A mad man is on the loose here. shocked
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who cares! You think we care who rules the wasteland? cheesy

Like as I said ruling oshun is like ruling over liabilities who do not add anything to the society but constituting nuisance. Can you imagine that oshun populace expects government to feed them, cloth them etc.

I almost vomited yesterday as I was going through oshogbo and seeing where humanbeings reside. I was like is this where a sane man will struggle and campaign to rule. The poverty I saw in oshogbo cannot be compared to any place in West Africa..

[s]
tonytony208:

now that you have lost osun, it is normal you try to discredit the state and make it look like it is nothing. At least, that will help you to cope better with your unprecedented loss. It was you who opened the thread, hoping pdp would win. It is surprising you are the self same soul discrediting the place you were so eager to capture from apc. I hope the tantrums you've been throwing all along are already helping with your recovery. If you still feel sore, pls throw more tantrums. Believe me, you will get better.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: What is this one yapping? cheesy

More like blaming the North for desert encroachment. But what we are most worried about is the man-made disaster in yorobarland.

Just take a look at ibadam and oshogbo below.. cheesy cheesy

This mud and rustic roof is the cause of cancer in yolobarland..

your comments just place a finger on the exact thing that makes Igbos' lives helplessly hopeless. Your lisping problems are natural and the problem can never depart from your generation; even if you fast and pray for 365 days and night.

Like you wrote in your irreparable lisping way that YORUBA's problem is man-made, it simply means our problems can be remedied. At least we still have hope of a remedy, but your own problems are beyond reversal or correction. Believe me, i don't envy you your hopeless situation. Messr Lisping Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: lolzzzz grin

You are on a long thing. They are all cowards. Just imagine the way we are chancing them at their backyard..

Same way the Fulanis are chopping off your throat in your state and roasting you daily in the North.

#Roastedmeattothenorth since 1750#

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
It was this same curse and juju that has kept you guys in 1500AD while other regions have since moved to the 21st century..

Is not oshun, could you please post oshun for all to see..

Just take look below..

[s]
mayorall:
You are a bloody liar. This picture was posted by someone sometimes last week. I havent seeing a place like this in Osogbo since I have been studying at Uniosun since 2011. Also pictures without location is trash, where exactly at Osogbo?.
Just say amen to this prayer to prove you took this pictures in Osogbo.If this pictures are truly Osogbo, you took it at Osogbo, it is Osogbo town, May You prosper, all the good things and blessings shall be your portionIf not Osogbo, may everything in the world turn against you. Thank you my friend.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by iconize(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: Meanwhile, am currently on my way to ketu to see ilungunboy, I want know what he will do to me if I tell him lagos is no man's land to his face, that's if he will have the morale to when he sees me.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Remedied? When rustic zinc has been killing you people.. grin grin

It is better to demolish entire yolobarland with the exception of Akure to paveway for decent housing and living..

tonytony208:

your comments just place a finger on the exact thing that makes Igbos' lives helplessly hopeless. Your lisping problems are natural and the problem can never depart from your generation; even if you fast and pray for 365 days and night.

Like you wrote in your irreparable lisping way that YORUBA's problem is man-made, it simply means our problems can be remedied. At least we still have hope of a remedy, but your own problems are beyond reversal or correction. Believe me, i don't envy you your hopeless situation. Messr Lisping Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Is just that yolobass are known for suffering and smiling.. grin grin

Yolobass have suddenly forgot that Abacha killed Abiola and Kudirate. A so called winner of the 2003 presidential election. Instead your leader went to Aso rock and collected brown envelop. Cowards who cannot talk when their northern masters are killing them..

Some yolobar traders were sorted out in maiduguri and killed, their money taken from them. What did you guys do? Few months ago Boko Haram bombed lagos you guys denied it until Shekau busted you guys..

What about the list of yolobass that Buhari killed and imprisoned? Who has the list please publish it here.. grin grin

Slave will continue to be slave! cheesy

mayorall:
Same way the Fulanis are chopping off your throat in your state and roasting you daily in the North.
#Roastedmeattothenorth since 1750#

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Who cares! You think we care who rules the wasteland? cheesy

Like as I said ruling oshun is like ruling over liabilities who do not add anything to the society but constituting nuisance. Can you imagine that oshun populace expects government to feed them, cloth them etc.

I almost vomited yesterday as I was going through oshogbo and seeing where humanbeings reside. I was like is this where a sane man will struggle and campaign to rule. The poverty I saw in oshogbo cannot be compared to any place in West Africa..

hahahahahaha....you are extremely pathetic! You don't care who rules osun, yet you travelled a million miles from your make-believe eldorado city-in-the-air to "downtrodden" osun to witness election. You don't care, yet you opened a thread and was busy throwing lies around that omisore (bola ige's killer) was leading in the election. You don't care, yet you ran away in the middle of the thread when it was clear your preferred candidate was losing badly only to come back to save your face from shame. I'm certain your comments sounded stupidd to you yourself.

And when you want to vomit, pls do it in the privacy of your room so that you don't infest the quite pple of osogbo with your ebola virus.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: It was this same curse and juju that has kept you guys in 1500AD while other regions have since moved to the 21st century..

Is not oshun, could you please post oshun for all to see..

Just take look below..

[s][/s]

Excuse me, Am only studying here. Am not among the illiterates you are fooling with your lies. Am not a kid you can twist.

You were only asked to say Amen to prayers about Osogbo, Now you are twisting it to Osun. bloody liar.

Chino oniro, your trouser done tear on top lies.

#chinofoolinghisbrothers since 1830#.

we are settling down in Osogbo courtesy the accomodation, infraustructure and atmosphere.

#signed and sealed by missmayorall#

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hmm! I was on a detailed assignment, that was the only thing that could have taken me to that rural state of oshun. grin

tonytony208:

hahahahahaha....you are extremely pathetic! You don't care who rules osun, yet you travelled a million miles from your make-believe eldorado city-in-the-air to "downtrodden" osun to witness election. You don't care, yet you opened a thread and was busy throwing lies around that omisore (bola ige's killer) was leading in the election. You don't care, yet you ran away in the middle of the thread when it was clear your preferred candidate was losing badly only to come back to save your face from shame. I'm certain your comments sounded stupidd to you yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (66) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.