Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (24697 Views)

Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Alexsmith20(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2014
PerfectFortune: And what difference will it make?

The so called Nigerian youth that cldt seperate good governance from good looting (stomach infrastucture), the ones that cldt make constructive/objective argument without being biased along ethnic and religious lines (extreme bigotry), the ones that allow themselves to used as tools of destruction, hate and division by the professional treasury looters, the ones that kill a petty thief for stealing a #50.00 note but praise "the political class" for stealing their future and robbing it in their face or the ones whose right have been denied for a very long time (lack of quality education and impoverished economy) thereby making them to accept anomalies as norms?

The Nigerian youths are rescilient, hard-working, innovative, resourceful and skillful but they are not prepared to take up the challenge.
If you and your cycle of friends are not prepared to take the challenge....I AM!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ogawisdom(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Even with d age limit ve we produced a Civilian president bw 40 n 44 before nw.

D age limit shld b reduced to 35 yrs but more impt is dt d youth shld be empowered economically so dt they can compete wit d older ones.

Millions of youths r jobless after sch n wasting, is chronic unemployment nt worse than Ebola, unemployment is a national emergency dt is ignored.

GEJ shld stop playing to d gallery n this ur age limit on office of president is d least of the youth's problems pls

Most of our youths ll sell this country self if they get to dt office lipsrsealed ve we forgotten demji bankole former speaker
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by JuanDeDios: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2014
hungryboy: The youths we have nowadays go loot pass them Ibb squad sef
I tell ya.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2014
We want Gender equality, nothing stops we women from also contesting for the presidency. I cant wait to be the president of the largest black race in the world.
Miss Oluwaseun, GCFR, GCON, USB, OTG, HDD, NFC

thats me cool

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2014
new2020: President Jonathan already has an anointed candidate who is under 40 he is willing to handover to. Guess who that person is?

Oluwaseun Osewa
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Thunder04(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2014

The so called Nigerian youth that cldt seperate good governance from good looting (stomach infrastucture), the ones that cldt make constructive/objective argument without being biased along ethnic and religious lines (extreme bigotry), the ones that allow themselves to used as tools of destruction, hate and division by the professional treasury looters, the ones that kill a petty thief for stealing a #50.00 note but praise "the political class" for stealing their future and robbing it in their face or the ones whose right have been denied for a very long time (lack of quality education and impoverished economy) thereby making them to accept anomalies as norms?

The Nigerian youths are rescilient, hard-working, innovative, resourceful and skillful but they are not prepared to take up the challenge.
ok
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Awoofawo(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2014
neuljosh: Nice move by the President but I do hope this is not anther plot to permit old souls to remain in power under the umbrella of “no age limit” thus tolerating some retired general to qualify for a presidential ticket. Anyway, in other to move this country forward, we need to do away with old and corrupt politicians and replace them with young vibrant men and vivacious women.

Exactly my thought bro! Removing age limit is another way of enable some old fools to hold on power from cradle to grave!

The only way around this, is ensure that, the retirement age is strictly enforce whiles the age limit for holding public offices should be reduce, for those who are duly qualified to occupy such positions. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

The question is who is writing that
And why would they write something like that
Some propaganda I'm really sorry I said all that to you to disrespect you or your country

Apology accepted smiley

we call such people critics nd pessimists...
they blow things out of proportion... they don't say things as they are...

and many of such people are foreigners nd nigerians who haven't been in the country for long hence not aware of the changes taking place...

foreign medias too can't be relied on as they just report what will make their news presentable not d truth...

how do u expect me to keep listening to BBC nd CNN when they both dont know where Nigeria is located in Africa

only Nigerians can tell u the truth about Nigeria
gracias smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2014
yeah wat a crock of s@#%...lmao
wat r the problems in naija govt

Kizmarty:

Apology accepted smiley

we call such people critics nd pessimists...
they blow things out of proportion... they don't say things as they are...

and many if such people are foreigners nd nigerians who haven't been in the country for long hence not aware of the changes taking place...

foreign medias too can't be relied on as they just report what will make their news presentable not d truth...

how do u expect me to keep listening to BBC nd CNN when they both dont know where Nigeria is located in Africa
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by packagerz: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Oga jona is refering to buhari,tinubu,ibb,atiku,obj. Well dem go treat ur f**kup nxt year oooo.mke youth chop some money n return nigeria money cos we don't care.

e "the political class" for stealing their future and robbing it in their face or the ones whose right have been denied for a very long time (lack of quality education and impoverished economy) thereby making them to accept anomalies as norms?

The Nigerian youths are rescilient, hard-working, innovative, resourceful and skillful but they are not prepared to take up the challenge.[/quote]
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2014
immortalvoices:

*smiling* for a man to be so insulting hmmmm I doubt if u will be entrusted to lead because u av show you belong to the park with you style of comment school me?
Like I said previously I hope you ain't older than me because I weep for those under you who sees you as role model

Get off my di.....ck..... Silly prat!
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Thunder04(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2014

Thanks for ur comment and more yes to wat u said hw many youths are included in his confab or so cal confrence,this man was just tryin to impress youth with his basket mouth only.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1: yeah wat a crock of s@#%...lmao

how would i kno
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1: yeah wat a crock of s@#%...lmao

corruption there's no country free of it..

our govt are trying as at recent years..
the problem is with Nigerians...

we are diverse in so many ways religion.. culture.. language... nd tribes among others...

that's the major problem...
leave our government alone..its d best Democratic govt a nation can ask for.... that's why d world can hear d voice of nigerians cus they're enjoying lion share of democracy

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by freethinker01: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2014
hungryboy: The youths we have nowadays go loot pass them Ibb squad sef
seconded.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ekeneidiagbor: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2014
in as much as the idea is a welcome one, the issue here is the implementation.. I think evolutionizing the old-aged powerholders of this country with young, innovative, transparent and sincere leaders will be the first step to achieving an utopian society.... Lets put the theory into use first before abolishing it it, afterall one of the youngest governor Fashola has transformed Lagos and as Jonathan rightly said Yakubu Gowon also did well in his time at the age of 32
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by bosun11(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
best comment by the president though..............but the youth of nowadays will loot more than anyone can imagine if given a chance.....................................
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by plainmirror(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
babestella:

Sure you are a Nigerian, but an unappreciative Nigerian like you never sees anything good in the country much less the president. You abuse a president like he's your mate, you could only do that on computer I guess. It only goes a long way to show how you were brought up. Your parents only wasted resources on you thinking they were bringing up a boy who will grow up to be a responsible citizen.
It is either you are dumb and lack simple reasoning or you are blind to reality.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by plainmirror(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2014
MrT2011:

Enwe!!! tongue

Enwe is always asking for bananas cheesy grin cheesy na una big dat. tongue
Grow up
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Thunder04(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Udehpaschal1: A president with a bright mind.. One good turn deserves another. GEJ till 2019
so the bright is in his mind for d past 4 years,dnt u see hw many youths that are in his government and dont u saw them as they are n confab confrence or wat so ever he dont even talk of councilor or chairman but president although he dnt no what president of country as large as Nigeria yeye man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by msmon(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Let me imitate Patrick Obaigbon; I'm in consensus ad idem with the Mr. President on this. Kudos!
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by balateef(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2014
fool,he knows majority of the youth are not on his side,he is trying to win our heart.may God punish that ur mouth and may the same God dethrone u by fire by force.we just cant continue to live in a 'democracyless' country,we need a change and the change will surely visit us one day insha Allahu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Thunder04(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2014
MrT2011:

Shatap!!! cool

Typical example of the incompetent Nigerian youth.

Monkey!!! tongue
- Monkey never gets satisfy after giving him bananas; he will keep hiding it and stretching hand for more.

-that's U grin cheesy grin
the competent youth hope u a not clueless like ur oga rejoicing in ur mind to what ur oga just say for fun.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014
Thunder04: the competent youth hope u a not clueless like ur oga rejoicing in ur mind to what ur oga just say for fun.

Yes! Of cause!! smiley

But while you "enwe" jumps around in side your cage- your captivity of mind; rejoicing over your iberibe!!! cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by uzo200(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2014
smackimorn: GEJ your head dey dia,

So we the youth can also loot

Correct Presido,
for ur mind u be looter abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2014
plainmirror:
Grow up

Yes Sir!

Am a boi,... while you are aaah Monkki!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: LOL. Seun really dealt with you, from making you MadCow1 against your wishes, to making you OkijaJuju1. gringrin These numbers additions to monikers kills the whole vibes.

No be small thing..

The Nigga is a player hater. angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2014
uzo200: for ur mind u be looter abi?

Forget o,

Nigerian students wey dey copy like say tomorrow no dey, na looting wey dem no go sabi
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by continentalceo(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Baby Jay...you get sense your legacies will truly never be forgotten and all you enemies will drown...Amen
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Billygee2u: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2014
emmybliz: Propaganda! This is just a way to get the youths to vote for him come 2015
why are you an unrepentant HATER? never see good in others, because, your heart is painted and clouded with eternal hate
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by obeski13(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2014

.very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.