Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (24695 Views)

Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by plainmirror(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2014
Silly presido with silly political propaganda; we Nigerians know better than that.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2014
The national conference is a clear indication that nigerian youths are being denied the right to know what leadership and represnetation is all about. A conference which should have at least 85percent of youths as representatives has old and senile people representing their people.Some even died along the way.

I totally support the president for the abolishment.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by immortalvoices(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2014
JUHABACH: it is ideas like this that will move the country forward.
great innovative thoughts. i hope he continues to show more of this so called. "cluelessness"

I enjoy ur sarcasm don't mind his detractors
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Dexema(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2014
The topic reads “ I WILL...........okay till den.
Bak to bed

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Opiosko: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Good one GEJ. Fresh air till eternity
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2014
A president with a bright mind.. One good turn deserves another. GEJ till 2019
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by condralbede(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Nice one Mr president,haters won't see anything good on this too..I tire for our youth Allah.Some of them will prefer to vote for old cargos instead of young blood.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by guttentag(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2014
hybeenoni: Oga Gej stop deceivin urself, so u wish the Nigerian attain top leadership positions of d land, yet u keep recyclin old cargoes like Bamanga Tukur, e.t.c in ur cabinet.
Hw many Nigerian youths do u hv in ur cabinet?
Talk is cheap
Yeye of the highest order

No mind the retardeen, he thinks he can fool all Nigerian, na boko haram he wan put for presidency

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by jwart(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Its 2015 campaign reloaded, let Oga Jona know say we done wise. U cant give us what u dont av , like in Osun where u cant take what doesn't belongs to you .pls don't bore us here today with anything GEJ as we celebrate Ogbeni's victory

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Rubbish!!

The people of Osun await your congratulatory message!!

The spirit of Bola Ige awaits justice!! angry

The inmates in kirikiri await Omisore's arrival!! angry

And finally, Nigerians can't wait for your exit in 2015 and the return of our abducted school girls!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by patrickmuf(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2014
Nice one...At 30, they should be no stopping...But with GEJ who has not really shunned the old practice of recycling politicians, i doubt if he's supposed to be taken seriously... Even if native doctors tell GEJ to create a ministry for them, he'd give it a consideration...It's all about 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
emmybliz: Propaganda! This is just a way to get the youths to vote for him come 2015
capital GBAM...grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by luvola(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
The retardeen should also repeal Age limit being used by employers of Labour as requirements for job application. E.g Maximum of 26 years et al.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2014
President Jonathan already has an anointed candidate who is under 40 he is willing to handover to. Guess who that person is?

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Even the people he was speaking with must have known he was lying!! You want a youth to rule Nigeria yet you can't make a youth the head of any critical sector in the country!!

Yeye dey oooze.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nehemiah459(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2014
kolawaxxy: Was Gowon elected?
Did Gowon rule Nigeria?
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
I'm interested in the example of Yakubu Gowon that Jonathan cited. If Gowon were not a military officer, it would have been difficult for him to become a head of state. The position of president, not just head of state, is an exalted one, where just anybody can occupy. In the United States where the age is put at 35, the youngest person to be elected president was J. F. Kennedy, 43. The youngest person to become president was T. Roosevelt, 42.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ibdeals1(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
ok
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Nehemiah459: Did Gowon rule Nigeria?

Lol. What did he do then? Tell us.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by wayne4loan: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Nehemiah459: Did Gowon rule Nigeria?

He said if a former Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (retd.), could rule the country at the age of 32, there was nothing wrong in giving youths a chance to lead.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Has there ever been a president more eager to play to the gallery?

He has set a record for appointing geriatric old crooks into positions of power in his administration...now he wants to act concerned about 'youths'.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Abiagirl777(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Tt
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by bank2k4real(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Make sense..
I guess I have to start campaigning for 2019...the future is bright...

My poster is already out check out my signature below for more info...

Join the winning team now...#nopartyyet
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by parklamson: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Let GEJ lead by example, he should hand over to youth in 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by lobell: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Which youth? The same ones that took their baths with salt water to vaccinate against ebola? Now, that's a laugh!
The average Nigerian youth has no capacity for independent thought, are bereft of original ideas and have zero capacity to lead.
My humble opinion.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by donny223: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Of course the president is soliciting for vote come 2015

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
parklamson: Let GEJ lead by example, he should hand over to youth in 2015

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would so like to see that. I wish Nigeria had open press conference/forums so I could tell him that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by emmybliz(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2014
gladpresh: capital GBAM...grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
berem: The national conference is a clear indication that nigerian youths are being denied the right to know what leadership and represnetation is all about. A conference which should have at least 85percent of youths as representatives has old and senile people representing their people. Some even died along the way.

I totally support the president for the abolishment.

*spits out tea* LWKMD you're not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.