Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (24693 Views)

Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Billygee2u: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2014
balateef: fool,he knows majority of the youth are not on his side,he is trying to win our heart.may God punish that ur mouth and may the same God dethrone u by fire by force.we just cant continue to live in a 'democracyless' country,we need a change and the change will surely visit us one day insha Allahu.
see ur name BALA TEEF=BALA THIEF,hahaha
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Billygee2u: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2014
ogawisdom: Even with d age limit ve we produced a Civilian president bw 40 n 44 before nw.

D age limit shld b reduced to 35 yrs but more impt is dt d youth shld be empowered economically so dt they can compete wit d older ones.

Millions of youths r jobless after sch n wasting, is chronic unemployment nt worse than Ebola, unemployment is a national emergency dt is ignored.

GEJ shld stop playing to d gallery n this ur age limit on office of president is d least of the youth's problems pls

Most of our youths ll sell this country self if they get to dt office lipsrsealed ve we forgotten demji
bankole former speaker

you may be right in some other points but,not EBOLA,nothing worse pass EBOLA
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by timpaker(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2014
I was privileged to see and hear him make that speech yesterday. His argument made us laugh but truly that's the truth. Those beating the drums of war and division are the old people. Special thanks to Moses Siasia for the platform NYPF

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
40 is very ok if you ask me
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Dreyl(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
I concur
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by obayaya(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: Nice and great decision!! With this law (though the old crooks won't relinquish their source of looting for the youths to steer the ship of this country to greater and clearer paths) if put in place, it'll give youths the hope to believe there's is chance for the younger generation of this country to participate actively and redeem the failing fortunes of this once great nation.

The old looters have been ruling this country from time immemorial and they have no single achievement to show for it. The only achievements of them are - corruption, coups, inter-tribal wars, genocide, civil wars, political assassinations, deplorable roads and educational sector etc. It's so bad and insulting that old grandfathers like Buhari and Tinubu wants to still contest to rule this country when there are capable and competent younger candidates like the likes of Fashola's etc., to bring change to this country. It's high time we said NO to these grandfathers and septuagenarians/octogenarians running the affairs of this country and dragging our future and hopes in the mud. Give the youths a chance!! Einstein said, "stupidity is repeating the same methods and expecting a different outcome." These old clowns have failed us, let's give the youths some chance, instead of extending the retirement age of these old men to 80's and even 90's.

Nice one GEJ. I can always count on you to be considerate. Carry go, we the masses tanda for your back, gidigbam!! cool

Gbam!!!!

I endorse Ochon for president!!! grin
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by majekobaje1: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ebola jonathan must be a deceiver, let him give youth the PDP 2015 presidential ticket and support him then I will know that is a good leader.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nehemiah459(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
new2020:

Lol. What did he do then? Tell us.

He said:
kolawaxxy: Was Gowon elected?

Then I am asking him what Gowon did to Nigeria? Cos he was a ruler be it elected of selected. A ruler is a ruler.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ochon: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Gbam!!!!

I endorse Ochon for president!!! grin
Uche gi diya. gringrin once I become the president, all your female wishes of owning large amount of ladies, will come to reality. grin
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sometimes i just laugh at this our President, please mr Ebele can you tell us how many young blood you have in your cabinet? This is just a propaganda for 2015 or why didn't he bring up this suggestion 4yrs ago.

Anyway the youth of this country will be worse than Ibb Abacha, Obj and Mr Johnathan put together in terms of looting.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by 1stola: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: Nice and great decision!! With this law (though the old crooks won't relinquish their source of looting for the youths to steer the ship of this country to greater and clearer paths) if put in place, it'll give youths the hope to believe there's is chance for the younger generation of this country to participate actively and redeem the failing fortunes of this once great nation.

The old looters have been ruling this country from time immemorial and they have no single achievement to show for it. The only achievements of them are - corruption, coups, inter-tribal wars, genocide, civil wars, political assassinations, deplorable roads and educational sector etc. It's so bad and insulting that old grandfathers like Buhari and Tinubu wants to still contest to rule this country when there are capable and competent younger candidates like the likes of Fashola's etc., to bring change to this country. It's high time we said NO to these grandfathers and septuagenarians/octogenarians running the affairs of this country and dragging our future and hopes in the mud. Give the youths a chance!! Einstein said, "stupidity is repeating the same methods and expecting a different outcome." These old clowns have failed us, let's give the youths some chance, instead of extending the retirement age of these old men to 80's and even 90's.

Nice one GEJ. [s] I can always count on you to be considerate. Carry go, we the masses tanda for your back, gidigbam [/s] !! cool

GEJ TILL REVOLUTION 2015.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by obayaya(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
ochon: Uche gi diya. gringrin once I become the president, all your female wishes of owning large amount of ladies, will come to reality. grin

Correct!!!

Minister of women affairs grin
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by joshuaidibia(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
emmybliz: Propaganda! This is just a way to get the youths to vote for him come 2015
slowpoke
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by 1stola: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gej's 'cluelessness'
kolawaxxy: Was Gowon elected?
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by uch12(f): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kizmarty:

even u too is feeling his swag smiley

Chaiii!! I dey feel uncle Jona swag die, no b sample fins, na serious fins. Happy sunday, hw u dey?
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nehemiah459:

He said:

Then I am asking him what Gowon did to Nigeria? Cos he was a ruler be it elected of selected. A ruler is a ruler.

alright man
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nehemiah459:

He said:

alright man
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by gabicon: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good idea I'm just a little sceptical about timing as our democracy is still young and underdeveloped. This will work best in a developed democracy or better still let mr president try making a number of his ministers youths and let's see how their performance turns out.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Oyiboman69: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
no be to put am 4 Constitution be d matter,Gowon applied force,who wan Giv d youth support?. abi you mean given ya pikin u no go talk.yeye fowl
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by sylve11: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Okijajuju1: I support.

Oboi, e don tey i see ur post o.

@ op, good one. cool
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
uch12:

Chaiii!! I dey feel uncle Jona swag die, no b sample fins, na serious fins. Happy sunday, hw u dey?

same to u ooo..

me dey fine oo...smiley
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Udehpaschal1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thunder04: so the bright is in his mind for d past 4 years,dnt u see hw many youths that are in his government and dont u saw them as they are n confab confrence or wat so ever he dont even talk of councilor or chairman but president although he dnt no what president of country as large as Nigeria yeye man.

what is this one saying . Can someone help me summarize what that dude wrote up there
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by onlyme07(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mr President, how old is PDP youth leader? 40+ abi, so which youth are you talking about.? Clean your house jare..

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by onlyme07(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Udehpaschal1:

what is this one saying . Can someone help me summarize what that dude wrote up there

Guy, na ''thunder'' oo... u beta run because it strikes ''4'' times everday..lolz
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
immortalvoices:

One of the evil breed who think all youth share same mentality with him
God bless you, he probably thinks everyone is like him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by marshalfire: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Opportunity comes but once.this is a great avenue to make money.to confirm the authenticity go to www,helpinghands international.biz and call 07039605569 or add on whats app for registration. WELCOME TO A
WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
Now Is Your Turn To:
Be Empower For Success
Get Help For Better Life
Grab Opportunity For Financial
Freedom
Help For The Less Privilege And
The Needy
Get INTEREST FREE LOAN
Without Collateral
Brand New Car
House of Your Own
FREE LAPTOP
Free Int·l Trip Abroad
Child Educational Fund
Residual Income For Life
Come experience the most powerful
and impactful global opportunity ever
created. The Touch and the
Empowerment that comes to you is
definite and is second to none in the
history of online opportunity.
We are here to change lives and to
make life easier – We Are The Future
of home – based business!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
ajibolabd: your father is a fool,.,you re moro.n.
ah ah, this one sabi write English oh. Its a sin oh. U sabi and like western stuff. When u die, there won't be 72 virgins to Bleep oh. So, repent
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ogbronx(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ik09: Will it really make any difference?

Corruption and ineptitude in Nigeria are institutionalised, and the president is just a figurehead.

As long as he's still going to be surrounded by the same kind of people, nothing will change even if he's a few years younger.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by uch12(f): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kizmarty:

same to u ooo..

me dey fine oo...smiley

Udo!! V a great week..
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
OnyeIbo:
ah ah, this one sabi write English oh. Its a sin oh. U sabi and like western stuff. When u die, there won't be 72 virgins to Bleep oh. So, repent
hahahaha, i ain't a muslem, old dude.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Ijobaorun(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nice opinion by mr president but he shld start this by making or appointing youths to high political offices like ministers, d.g etc.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
uch12:

Udo!! V a great week..

we successfully turned d thread to our chat room tongue

have an ebola free week sist smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd / I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.