Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (24694 Views)

Lagos State Government Denies Abolishing Monthly Sanitation / Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ghettodreamz(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
hybeenoni: Oga Gej stop deceivin urself, so u wish the Nigerian attain top leadership positions of d land, yet u keep recyclin old cargoes like Bamanga Tukur, e.t.c in ur cabinet.
Hw many Nigerian youths do u hv in ur cabinet?
Talk is cheap
Yeye of the highest order

Good question begging for an answer from GEJ. I hope some of his sympathizers would stop being political and sentimental and be courageous enough to direct this same question to him. Nonetheless, the subject matter is so apt considering what politics and democracy had become in this our present Nigeria.

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ojbanja: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
I refuse to be a fool in life: Does GEJ so much believe in the Youth of Nigeria? ,I guess its obvious in his cabinet make up.word are cheap.Becoming president @less than 40 is not the problem of the country. Clueless talk.

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by uch12(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Kizmarty: o my God.

fresh air i love u...

oga jona i cherish u...

I'm mesmerized...
like seriously we have a President smiley

so i can keep nursing my dream en smiley

Uncle Jona doing sexy fins since 1810, no b 2day fins.

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2014
emmybliz: Propaganda! This is just a way to get the youths to vote for him come 2015

Shatap!!! cool

Typical example of the incompetent Nigerian youth.

Monkey!!! tongue
- Monkey never gets satisfy after giving him bananas; he will keep hiding it and stretching hand for more.

-that's U grin cheesy grin

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Revolva(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2014
na dem sabi make dem dey change everything to suite dem..so he can comeback to come rule when he is 70 again...ok.oo we dey lool..oo no be naija wedey where everything na OJE...dem dey take do am
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by babestella: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
immortalvoices: And yet they said he is clueless..silly classless and confuse nairalanders who always see nothing good in the president

YOU ARE ON POINT.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2014
plainmirror: Silly presido with silly political propaganda; we Nigerians know better than that.

Enwe!!! tongue

Enwe is always asking for bananas cheesy grin cheesy na una big dat. tongue
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2014
immortalvoices:

am not surprised at ur reply it shows that u can't even lead a family God help u if u ar older than me going by ur comment because it means u ar finished

U and ur likes (type) here on nairaland will criticize the president and yet be a ready made tool for political violence just for meagre change in ur pocket

Shut the fu...ck up, fu..cking lunkhead..... GEJs lapdog!

I dont know when it became a crime to criticise someone.... an inept leader for that matter

Stupid old cow

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2014
babestella:

YOU ARE ON POINT.

What point is he on?

Oponu ayirada.

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2014
OnyeIbo: Shataaaaaaaap!!! Na we say make una lack sense? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
your father is a fool,.,you re moro.n.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2014
emmybliz: Propaganda! This is just a way to get the youths to vote for him come 2015
...and i think WE will do jst dat grin
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Kizmarty:

money money money..thats all your mind on..there's more to being a president or office holder than just money money..
we need to change our mindset

people need.stability. the only way.thatd achieved is through stimulating the job market. and providing affordable adequate healthcare for the mases. e
why are so many people living in that country poor!!!
And people r dyin at 45 years old!!
and maybe its overpopulsted
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Skmoda360(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by CharlieMaria(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
5000 likes. Exactly my thoughts.

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2014
uch12:

Uncle Jona doing sexy fins since 1810, no b 2day fins.

even u too is feeling his swag smiley

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2014
Me too I support. At least my great grandfather who is 265 years old and still insisting that him and his age group are the leaders of tomorrow can start making plans to be the next president.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by rutibaby(f): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2014
Good move. I hope he's not making dis 4 his son. Franchise means ability 2 vote & be voted 4. We have been denied of our right. Let's pray it yields a good fruit.

Good Morning NL. Hope we all went 2 church.

Happy Sunday.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by MrT2011(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

*spits out tea* LWKMD you're not serious

cheesy grin cheesy
My Dearest; kiss
you "GAT" Swagger! kiss kiss
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

people need.stability. the only way.thatd achieved is through stimulating the job market. and providing affordable adequate healthcare for the mases. e

Yes its a mindset of greed!!!!!!
and those people who steal should be held accountable.....its terrorism.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by jennylove7575(f): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
This is the kind of talks u hear in a drinking bar at ajangbadi. Discussing by drunkards over some shots of akpeteshi, ogogoro plus gbana...GEJ come again, YOU SAY??I can't hear u properly pls rewind.....

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by immortalvoices(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the fu...ck up, fu..cking lunkhead..... GEJs lapdog!

I dont know when it became a crime to criticise. someone.... an inept leader for that matter

Stupid old cow

when you criticize, please do it(criticize) constructively in correction (example on ur mentioned above u wrote C instead of Z..u see you ain't perfect either or ar u clueless too) not to pull down a person...ask yourself have you been accountable with the various position u have held previously "be truthful"

I just criticized you out of love
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

and where did u get those statistics from?
nigeria has d biggest labour market in Africa nd its job market is nearly equal to

about death rate at 45yrs minimum.. is so so wrong..so untrue..

maybe u dnt know nigeria has more billionaire than any africa country nd more millionaires in the united states than any foreign nation...

sure over population is always a problem to any country...but nigeria nd nigerians aren't as poor as people say they are .....
change your mindset or better still ......visit Nigeria

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by babestella: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2014
plainmirror: Silly presido with silly political propaganda; we Nigerians know better than that.

Sure you are a Nigerian, but an unappreciative Nigerian like you never sees anything good in the country much less the president. You abuse a president like he's your mate, you could only do that on computer I guess. It only goes a long way to show how you were brought up. Your parents only wasted resources on you thinking they were bringing up a boy who will grow up to be a responsible citizen.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Kizmarty:

and where did u get those statistics from?
nigeria has d biggest labour market in Africa nd its job market is nearly equal to

about death rate at 45yrs minimum.. is so so wrong..so untrue..

maybe u dnt know nigeria has more billionaire than any africa country nd more millionaires in the united states than any foreign nation...

sure over population is always a problem to any country...but nigeria nd nigerians aren't as poor as people say they are .....
change your mindset or better still ......visit Nigeria
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2014
immortalvoices:

when you criticize, please do it(criticize) constructively in correction (example on ur mentioned above u wrote C instead of Z..u see you ain't perfect either or ar u clueless too) not to pull down a person...ask yourself have you been accountable with the various position u have held previously "be truthful"

I just criticized you out of love

It is absolutely valid to spell criticize that way, you fu...cking drongo!

You want to come here and school me on spellings?

I think you should sit back and let me school you instead.

Bloody nuisance..... shove your love down your as...shole!

Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=fightforchange1][/quote]
@kizmarty

ohhhhhhhh. are u serious??
lol i read some sh@#
I read something on the internet that was very unsure and complete bullsh#%
Yeah. I have to do is have a healthy diet you know that I have a healthy diet school to teach the kids about having a healthy diet exercising and stuff like that you know I guess I read the wrong stuff.
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:

sorry undecided
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Piro4rl(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Good move
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2014
fightforchange1:
@kizmarty

ohhhhhhhh. are u serious??
lol i read some sh@#
I read something on the internet that was very unsure and complete bullsh#%
Yeah. I have to do is have a healthy diet you know that I have a healthy diet school to teach the kids about having a healthy diet exercising and stuff like that you know I guess I read the wrong stuff.

sure u read alot of wrong stuff...
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by fightforchange1(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Kizmarty:

sure u read alot of wrong stuff...

The question is who is writing that
And why would they write something like that
Some propaganda I'm really sorry I said all that to you to disrespect you or your country
Re: I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan by immortalvoices(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

It is absolutely valid to spell criticize that way, you fu...cking drongo!

You want to come here and school me on spellings?

I think you should sit back and let me school you instead.

Bloody nuisance..... shove your love down your as...shole!

*smiling* for a man to be so insulting hmmmm I doubt if u will be entrusted to lead because u av show you belong to the park with you style of comment school me?
Like I said previously I hope you ain't older than me because I weep for those under you who sees you as role model

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce / Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen