Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15259 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Collynz0II: You all should watch out for my thread tomorrow.
'' Between a dog and a Yoruba man (reloaded) ''.
You are all invited!
Let us see who lives a better life between the two.

You want to know who lives a better life?

Personally how is your own life...? Can you boast of 1M in your personal bank account?
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
eh ehn @Illugun by brother o'jare
i thought we should encourage these kind of thread atleast if that might help us chase ibos out of SW or make them hate trooping down SW states,don't you think?

but i tire o really,those people won't just cease,wetin we fit do...

hehehe na wa o
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

You want know ego lives a better life?

Personally how is your own life...? Can you boast of 1M in your personal bank account?

My brother,what do you expect if not YES! No be Igbo boi? lyin in their DNA nah

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole: eh ehn @Illugun by brother o'jare
i thought we should encourage these kind of thread atleast if that might help us chase ibos out of SW or make them hate trooping down SW states,don't you think?

but i tire o really,those people won't just cease,wetin we fit do...

hehehe na wa o

They would rather die trying to come to Lagos than remain in the land of gully erosion and red soil...

Lagos remain their only hope of breaking away from the scorching poverty of Alaibo..and the stigma of Osu

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba: Odinma1 i have destroyed you once again like your God that i am. ..grin

I've been able to compare your quality of life with mine. Anyone who can't identify a dell inspiron is probably not computer literate...grin

I've proven beyond doubt that i'm dozzy ana ku oto ekene, You benevolent lord and saviour... grin

Now it's time smooch my futue wifey and make her feel like a queen..cool

Report to this palace tommorow with Tunde's for another round of spanking...grin cool

Now Tunde Salam submit your rectum to him so he can fill you up...grin

So long brothers..Wifey calls.. grin

Dozie my nama. I can only pity you with the way I have embarrassed you tonite. It is tough to take in. Abeg no vex that I fu.cked Ada before. I didnt know she was your wife to be. She is an Olosho in Ikeja. I have paid for all my apprentices to enjoy themselves with her punny.

Anyway it is not a problem though, if she gets pregnant, the baby will have Ndigbo genes in her blood. The advantage here is that he/she might have Odinma's blood in them. That way they wont have Papa Ashafa's disgraceful bloodline.

I have destroyed your reputation on NL.This is what I do cool cool

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole:

My brother,what do you expect if not YES! No be Igbo boi? lyin in their DNA nah

He will need to post screenshot to convince anyone here...
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

They would rather die trying to come to Lagos than remain in the land of gully erosion and red soil...

Lagos remain their only hope of breaking away from the scorching poverty of Alaibo..

It beats my imagination,the OP is a perfect example,the dude can't even speak ibo but yoruba..oga o
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole:

It beats my imagination,the OP is a perfect example,the dude can't even speak ibo but yoruba..oga o

It's intense frustrations....nothing more!
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

He will need to post screenshot to convince anyone here...

haaa! copy and paste dey o
watch out...remember uncle chino too use to deceive us nah until that pro burst the bubble oo hehehehe hehehe
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole:

watch out...remember uncle chino too use to deceive us nah until that pro burst the bubble oo hehehehe hehehe

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole:

We will specify period...dates grin

I want to kill them in this chest beating game
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am waiting for you aninomi to come spew your trash here, shameless mofo. Omo ale yoruba.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
reborn1: I am waiting for you aninomi to come spew your trash here, shameless mofo. Omo ale yoruba.

She is Calabar....or somewhere around that axis.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

It's intense frustrations....nothing more!

here is he Biography:

Custumise.
Was born in Ogunstate sW,his parent brought him up their under yoruba culture,feed him yoruba food,skul in SW state,speaks yoruba fluently,can't speak Ibo a sec. sell okrika in lagos now.
but i wonder why he hate SW

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole:

here is he Biography:

Custumise.
Was born in Ogunstate sW,his parent brought him up their under yoruba culture,feed him yoruba food,skul in SW state,speaks yoruba fluently,can't speak Ibo a sec. sell okrika in lagos now.
but i wonder why he hate SW

While his mates were engaged today in meaningful ventures....he was walking aimlessly around old Alausa taking pictures to come and upload on NL....and his fellow deluded mofoss were cheering him on.

He escaped once...I promise he won't escape next time he enters my trap.

Joblessness

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
anonimi:

OP, go on soun jare that is to say continue with your patriotic mission with renewed zeal.

The op should go on soun right? Olofo like you encouraging Igbos from the fading sun to post shit, we will catch you soon. Shameless mofo

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

She is Calabar....or somewhere around that axis.

I am talking of one old fool anonimi.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Collynz0II: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

You want to know who lives a better life?

Ilmuguboy 1million Naira sounds like big money to you doesn't it?
Anyway I don't need to convince anyone of anything here.
Just watch out for the thread tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Collynz0II:
Ilmuguboy 1million Naira sounds like big money to you doesn't it?
Anyway I don't need to convince anyone of anything here.
Just watch out for the thread tomorrow.

Yes..it's big money ...I will be here tomorrow God's willing.

You will need to prove with your bank accounts....you will be a bastard if you don't open the thread.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
reborn1:

I am talking of one old fool anonimi.

Na those ingrates born and bred here.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
If thread like these will make my Igbo Igbo brothers cease trooping down SW...halleluyah i encourage.

But,if after all these expose'a' Ibo's generation cease not,ehn, May the Gods of thunder tear una-akpu-nyash henceforth-Gbam

i hope una go cease o

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by arewarepublic: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole: If thread like these will make my Igbo Igbo brothers cease trooping down SW...halleluyah i encourage.

But,if after all these expose'a' Ibo's generation cease not,ehn, May the Gods of thunder tear una-akpu-nyash henceforth-Gbam

i hope una go cease o

The bastard could not afford to go to the food court in the Ikeja City Mall after walking the whole of the day to snap pictures..na hunger go kill am for Lagos...I wanted to give him a decent meal on Sunday..he ran away.

Pathetic insecure twerp....he was lucky I was busy all day.

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

The bastard could not afford to go to the food court in the Ikeja City Mall after walking the whole of the day to snap pictures..na hunger go kill am for Lagos...I wanted to give him a decent meal on Sunday..he ran away.

Pathetic insecure twerp....he was lucky I was busy all day.
heheh LoL
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
tintingz: See his fufu body. grin grin

He should reduce the take of fufu, akpu.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LSxE0YRfu64/UQpD6lf9dNI/AAAAAAAALVI/Ye2MVR-1vBM/s280/Flavour%2Beating%2Bfufu.jpeg[/img]

grin

You want him to eat amala

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

You want him to eat amala

Any sane mind would prefer amala to that rotten smelly and acid thing you guys call Akpu.

BTW....why do you guys usually cut a big mound into your hand and cutting into smaller bits within your fingers before dipping into soup? grin

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

Any sane mind would [b]prefer amala [/b]to that rotten smelly and acid thing you guys call Akpu.

BTW....why do you guys usually cut a big mound into your hand and cutting into smaller bits within your fingers before dipping into soup? grin

That dirty sumtin?
Tua
Igbo dogs won't even eat it

You've started asking questions now
If I ask why you use a gallon of Palm oil to cook one pot of soup now,people will say that babyosisi has come again

12 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by deeobserver209(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
We have a long way to go. But no worries. With hard work and dedication we shall get there. smiley
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

That dirty sumtin?
Tua
Igbo dogs won't even eat it

Yes...Ibo dogs will prefer to eat rotten Akpu... grin

Old winch...how your body dey do you? grin
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes...Ibo dogs will prefer to eat rotten Akpu... grin

Old winch...how your body dey do you? grin

Body dey do me like otu nne gi grin

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
babyosisi:

Body dey do me like otu nne gi grin

Coward...daughter of Ojuku..speak properly. grin

Bush and razz agadiwayin... grin
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2014
ilugunboy:

Coward...daughter of Ojuku..speak properly. grin

I say body dey do me like that ibi daara nna gi n'amu grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. / 2023: Fayemi Joins Presidential Race, Unfolds Agenda After Consultations / Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.