Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15260 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Chamack: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
In Mike Ejeagha's "kedu ife nmelu mmadu i ji epulum nonu? Obu mu wu . . . Eyan ko oyen ko eye. . ."?
continue your soliloquy bro no be ur fault cos this one na faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

yeah they hate it when we take them to the cleaners. they already spamming my inbox with death threats coupled with the different fake pictures of me. the igbo-las need more evolving to do.

They are small minded twerps...always report such useless threats thst is only as effective as their equally useless unending ultimatums

Seun has provided them with a platform to vent their age long and deep animosity and frustrations with Yorubas

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by dont8(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bless you Op, that's Makinde Street; it's truly an eyesore-that's the same area we have the Iyaloja Genaral!

It's a Shame those places could be in Ikeja, have you been to Ipodo or an extension area in Allen Avenue?

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba: All this umu yoruba n'esi nka nka. Una no go clear road for Awon omo Yi.bo?...Una no say Okoro bone na Iron...una dey even sing am for una song, yet una song yet go dey form resilience for NL.. grin?

Odinma1 and anago90 should bring their shekere and talking drums and come sing Okoro gyration for their Ibo NL ogas . We wan dance...grin

Oya.
'Ta'lon fi Okoro she're!.. Okoro!
Okoro Iron bender...Okoro!...grin'

Make una use una head o..Omo Ib.o wey get 'wereh' pass una dey here...grin

I go keep my Scientiopreneur swag for one side...rock the song.

Efulefu calling himself Okoro. Which kain Okoro leave hin village come decide to put head for Papa Ashafa Orile Agege, right next to Elelwe Omo and where Mallam dey sell ram? The gutter in from of your house is where ona dey urinate and put ona Poo because there is only one shalanga for 64 people.

A true Okoro iron bender is Odinma1 Dorobuchi, Doroboss, Dororugged, Doroheavy. I came to Lagos from Awka and I am running my business and employing sufferheads like you from Alaigbo. You dey travel go Onitsha, Owerri, Kano, I am International. I am visiting Koln via London and Amsterdam this weekend to inspect my goods and if I feel like making you commit suicide, I will upload the life of a living BOSS so you can see the life you could have had if you had a higher IQ and became a DOCTOR but that is too late now. You are consigned to a life as a Lab Assistant.

Wait that reminds me, my friend- Dr Chinedu is looking for an office assistant at Iganmu, the pay is not much- 30000 per month, that is a lot more that you can ever make in your life- are you interested. Biko Dozie, dont be shy or pompous. Forget NL, this is a genuine offer- one in a life time opportunity to move from the slums of Orile agege, who knows, you could make it to Ikoyi your dream locationin 50 years time. PM me Nwanne.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

12 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
dont8: Bless you Op, that's Makinde Street; it's truly an eyesore-that's the same area we have the Iyaloja Genaral.

It's a Shame those places could be in Ikeja, have you been to Ipodo or an extension area in Allen Avenue?

Somebody post the foto make we see am

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jokes apart
So these are actually people's homes in Lagos where they are living and raising kids
Poverty is bad
Poverty a Jo ka mehn
This is no longer a laughing matter
We should weep for that nation

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anonimi: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
larride:

I will ignore the name calling, Good, since that's proven, then who do we hold accountable for not maintaining the drains? its definitely the LGC chairman and i wouldn't hold brief for any of them. But do you know that the LASG does have public workers who are tasked with this responsibility of cleaning the said drains.

Meanwhile as i said, the duty of the masses is to make sure that their environment is clean. The government can only do so much, Sir anonimi, leave your surroundings unkept and except the government to come help you clean it.

Shalom.

I am sure the LASG workers clean the drains on STATE roads.

Yes, the masses should ensure their environment is clean hence they have a LGA that collects money from Abuja every month on their behalf and raises additional revenue from them for the purpose of carrying out this task for common benefit of all inhabitants of the area.
We need to enlighten ourselves to hold our LGA chairmen responsible and accountable.

And sorry if I offended you in any way. It is all in the heat of discussion.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by dont8(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are you disputing what I said concerning Allen?
babyosisi:

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
dont8: Are you disputing what I said concerning Allen?

They said seeing is believing
Give us foto

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by dont8(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
I bet you'll not want to see Ipodo and if I should go ahead and upload the pictures, it means I have to include viewer's discretion on the pics-that's how bad it is.
babyosisi:

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Antivirus92(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op why are u uploading my poultry farms......sorry i mean lagos. So this is lagos(the peak of a yoloba man's hope in nigeria)

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: Jokes apart
So these are actually people's homes in Lagos where they are living and raising kids
Poverty is bad

Yes there are a lot.

This is common in the Igbo settlements in Lagos.

3 of my apprentices currently live and raise their children in that exact location where that picture was taken. However, I find it insulting that anyone under my tutorship should be living in such squalor but bear in mind that their life in Alaigbo is far worse than this.

I have since contacted my estate agent friend to relocate them to Papa Ashafe Orile Agege which is another eyesore and a slum but at least they wont live on water. Upon relocation, they only have to deal with intense heat, lack of toilet facilities and no electricity.

But I am forming a partnership with Dozzybaba to write an emotional letter to Punch newspaper and other media outlets to see if this can be rectified. He has years of experience in writing appeal messages and begging for HELP. This is his specialty

We are on twitter- the hashtag is #DozzybabasayssavePapaAshafatoday.

Please join us in this struggle. Chineke is on our side.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
AbdH:

I think you are sad and hurt. You assumed that you had built for yourself a cool image on nairaland which was battered by other bigots like you.

Even if you open 1 million of demeaning pictures of Lagos, it won't change the fact that you can't survive without living in it - you can prove me wrong by staying back at home when you go for the next Christmas holidays.

By the way, would you have turned yourself to a photographer overnight if you had kept that Mr Biggs appointment? No!

Your thread is borne out of bitterness and not love for Lagos.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
I didn't know these boys can feel so much pain.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Yes there are a lot.

You don't need two eyes to tell the tribe of that kid in the picture
Thanks for confirming the state of things
All hands must be on deck and no stones must be left unturned to tackle this amount of dorty

I can't imagine how that place must smell

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just a little retaliation and these people are throwing tantrums. Smh.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Does anyone know if this is Lagos too or Ibadan
Someone is selling Amala there sef and a kid is pee peeing in front
Kai
Poverty is baaaad
At least they are happy on top the dorti

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: Does anyone know if this is Lagos too or Ibadan
Someone is selling Amala there sef
Kai

But you have been posting this picture long ago, why don't you find another one, I'm sure slums aren't too hard for you ppl to get since you live in it.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Yes there are a lot.

This is common in the Igbo settlements in Lagos.

3 of my apprentices currently live and raise their children in that exact location where that picture was taken. However, I find it insulting that anyone under my tutorship should be living in such squalor but bear in mind that their life in Alaigbo is far worse than this.

I have since contacted my estate agent friend to relocate them to Papa Ashafe Orile Agege which is another eyesore and a slum but at least they wont live on water. Upon relocation, they only have to deal with intense heat, lack of toilet facilities and no electricity.

But I am forming a partnership with Dozzybaba to write an emotional letter to Punch newspaper and other media outlets to see if this can be rectified. He has years of experience in writing appeal messages and begging for HELP. This is his specialty

We are on twitter- the hashtag is #DozzybabasayssavePapaAshafatoday.

Please join us in this struggle. Chineke is on our side.

You'll first learn to find a sizeable piece of meat in your oily stew.... grin grin grin
Eating food without good meat has made one you one douchebag anti-dozzy protester... grin grin

I'm i the cause of your generational woes?.Nna lekwa nu m orkoroh... grin grin
Oh you are angry because i bursted you taking free ride in a scrap metal.... grin grin

My name is Dozzy nwa akanchawa and i'm chilling rite now at home in Asaba.. grin grin
When you are comfortable enough to eat good food and drink good wine. Holla at me

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Johnolis(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lagos beachside resort living
That woman lives there with her husband o
All na Lagosians o

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Efulefu calling himself Okoro. Which kain Okoro leave hin village come decide to put head for Papa Ashafa Orile Agege, right next to Elelwe Omo and where Mallam dey sell ram? The gutter in from of your house is where ona dey urinate and put ona Poo because there is only one shalanga for 64 people.

A true Okoro iron bender is Odinma1 Dorobuchi, Doroboss, Dororugged, Doroheavy. I came to Lagos from Awka and I am running my business and employing sufferheads like you from Alaigbo. You dey travel go Onitsha, Owerri, Kano, I am International. I am visiting Koln via London and Amsterdam this weekend to inspect my goods and if I feel like making you commit suicide, I will upload the life of a living BOSS so you can see the life you could have had if you had a higher IQ and became a DOCTOR but that is too late now. You are consigned to a life as a Lab Assistant.

Wait that reminds me, my friend- Dr Chinedu is looking for an office assistant at Iganmu, the pay is not much- 30000 per month, that is a lot more that you can ever make in your life- are you interested. Biko Dozie, dont be shy or pompous. Forget NL, this is a genuine offer- one in a life time opportunity to move from the slums of Orile agege, who knows, you could make it to Ikoyi your dream locationin 50 years time. PM me Nwanne.

hehehehehehee!..ol'boy i don tear this guy head... grin grin grin
baba nla passenger wereh... grin grin
You dey vex for scientopreneur?...haba mana!..keep working hard, money will come, of course when you are 80 years old and toothless to "chop" the money... grin grin grin
You can make it... grin grin

You want to go to europe?..ok I'll ask Oga emeka to send you to koln on this train..hope you like it? grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by OneNaira6: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Upon all the money Lagos government gets from the FG plus taxes plus school fees, the place is still as dirty as this. Smh!!! What happened to the money?

Tufiakwa. I even have a picture where students in Lagos use cement blocks as a table literally but I won't post since I'm not into the picture posting thing

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

You'll first learn to find a piece of meat in your oily stew.... grin grin grin
Eating food without good meat has made one you one douchebag anti-dozzy protester... grin grin

I'm i the cause of your generational woes?.Nna lekwa nu m orkoroh... grin grin
Oh you are angry because i bursted you taking free ride in a scrap metal.... grin grin

My name is Dozzy nwa akanchawa and i'm chilling rite now at home in Asaba.. grin grin
When you are comfortable enough to eat good food and drink good wine. Holla at me

Even the quality of the picture shows that the camera or the phone you are using is definitely made in Aba, God bless my Aba hustlers. cool cool Na the market na

So apart from not living in a proper accommodation, you cannot afford a proper phone. Taa may your enemies that cursed your family suffer.

Just look at the whole setting and environment, very disorganized and dirty. Where did you get that China lamp from? grin. Even if dem dash me, I go reject am. Scientrepreneur wey no get money, na suffer suffer up and down. From Owerri, now Asaba chasing dreams that wont materialise. Where are you going next? grin grin

I see you have light today, is this your 'on' day? Dont worry, they would soon take light.

What do you say about my proposal for Dr Chinedu?

Anambra Adigo Mma? grin cool cool

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
I will keep you posted on more tomorrow, we are gonna be visiting another handiwork of lagos state govt, another thread will come up for that, God bless nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
ilugunboy:

They are small minded twerps...always report such useless threats thst is only as effective as their equally useless unending ultimatums

Seun has provided them with a platform to vent their age long and deep animosity and frustrations with Yorubas

abi ooo blame it all on seun....
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: I will keep you posted on more tomorrow, we are gonna be visiting another handiwork of lagos state govt, another thread will come up for that, God bless nigeria.

May The Lord guide you and protect you and may your camera ever be sharp to give us pictures
Please enter inside inside and give us berra
If you can get a grown woman shaiting inside gutter ,better

Let us see what fashola and Tinubu have been doing

Don't reveal your location o
Just move in nicodemously like nwa afo and snap away

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

hehehehehehee!..ol'boy get i don tear this guy head... grin grin grin
baba nla passenger wereh... grin grin
You dey vex for scientopreneur?...haba mana!..keep working hard, money will come, of course when you are 80 years old and toothless to "chop" the money... grin grin grin
You can make it... grin grin

You want to go to europe?..ok I'll ask Oga emeka to send you to koln on this train..hope you like it? grin grin cheesy

Yawn, so boring it could kill. Where is the formidable Dozzybaba? Where is he hiding? I am just destroying this version without even trying. cool cool Dalu!

I was told you are the champion around here, this is no contest at all. You are just vomiting rubbish without making any sense. Ok I think I know the problem- HUNGER and heat rash.

PM me and I will send my boys in Asaba to bring some food for you. When are you back to Papa Ashafa Orile Agege?

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
After seeing these pictures the appetite for d moi moi and ijebu garri I wanted to eat has vamoosed

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

[s]Even the quality of the picture shows that the camera or the phone you are using is definitely made in Aba, God bless my Aba hustlers. cool cool Na the market na

So apart from not living in a proper accommodation, you cannot afford a proper phone. Taa may your enemies that cursed your family suffer.

Just look at the whole setting and environment, very disorganized and dirty. Where did you get that China lamp from? grin. Even if dem dash me, I go reject am. Scientrepreneur wey no get money, na suffer suffer up and down. From Owerri, now Asaba chasing dreams that wont materialise. Where are you going next? grin grin

I see you have light today, is this your 'on' day? Dont worry, they would soon take light.

What do you say about my proposal for Dr Chinedu?[/s]

Anambra Adigo Mma? grin cool cool

Anger!...Anger.... grin grin grin

Fhaggot Ozodimgba..calm down!..calm down!.... grin grin grin
Your meager salaried job dey contribute to your vexation.. You should deploy this your mental energy writing down ideas and implementing them in your poverty-stricken life instead of writing long english against who's already smiling at you from the top.. grin grin

Of course you be typical lazy yoruba, we all saw when your mama joined her mates to go naked and curse their children... grin grin

Hunger made you blind---you saw Dell touchsmart and called it Pentium 1...Vit A deficency.. grin grin grin

Point to ya mama here, so we can go beg her to rescind her curse on you.. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: After seeing these pictures the appetite for d moi moi and ijebu garri I wanted to eat has vamoosed
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
I need a good picture or two to bring back my appetite
Can someone post pictures of Dbanj and flavor nabania

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions NIPP 330KV Switching Station In Akwa Ibom / Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States / Six Times President Buhari Travelled To The UK For Medical Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.