Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15251 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Salam..thank you for filling Odinma1's mouth with that Islamic se.me.n... Hope he didn't mistakenly swollen one of your scrotum... grin grin grin

check well o.. if any of your scrotal balls get missing, we'll hire a caterpillar to rip open his Yoruba mouth and stomach... grin

If he chewed it...then we'll have to hang him and transplant one of his scrotum to you...how bout that? grin grin

Boring Ar.se mess grin

Even your friends have deserted you. They are now converting to Odinma1's temple. I received 15 PMs begging for mercy on your behalf and chino but I Odinma1 will teach you efulefus a lesson.

Look at the state of you? You are speechless and so confused. That is what I do cool

You dont need to relive what your father put you through online Dozie. Keep it within the family at Papa Ashafa Agege grin

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Antivirus92(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

No lets leave that for future purposes. It is a marathon and not a sprint.

I see Chino making mouth, I give him just 24 hours and if he continues to misbehave then I will teach him a lesson he wont forget cool

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool
coward igbo wannabe!

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by tintingz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: @ tingtingz Dbanj needs at least 4 more years in the gym to match flavor
I meant Dbanj with clothes on in my post you quoted

This pic you posted should be around 2006 when he won MTV award.

D'banj doesn't have time exposing flesh anymore he's old for that, he's busy dealing with business.

Flavor should keep using his fufu body to make you girls have konji over night. smiley grin

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Antivirus92: coward igbo wannabe!

In other words, you are jobless and very hungry.

PM me, I have 3 job openings in my shop. Take up the opportunity to change ya life.

Thanks...

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Boring Ar.se mess grin

Even your friends have deserted you. They are now converting to Odinma1's temple. I received 15 PMs begging for mercy on your behalf and chino but I Odinma1 will teach you efulefus a lesson.

Look at the state of you? You are speechless and so confused. That is what I do cool

You dont need to relive what your father put you through online Dozie. Keep it within the family at Papa Ashafa Agege grin

they are all watching from the sidelines. anyway we are inviting y'all to the chino and his wifey adultery Facebook chat up exposee. keep a date with odinma 1 eze gburugburu of nairaland and anago omo Yoruba to ko omo irankiran of nairaland ologbon 1...
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Bring good pictures o
We are waiting

Mrs Malady. Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

they are all watching from the sidelines. anyway we are inviting y'all to the chino and his wifey adultery Facebook chat up exposee. keep a date with odinma 1 eze gburugburu of nairaland and anago omo Yoruba to ko omo irankiran of nairaland ologbon 1...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

They will learn by force.

In the last 3 days, Dozzybaba no dey sleep till 1am and despite the hunger wey dey cause trauma for him belle, he gats to wake up at 4am sharply to check what Odinma1 has done to him on NL

Chaii Odinma1 Nwoke Oma. Eze Gburugburu1 of NL .

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
tintingz: This pic you posted should be around 2006 when he won MTV award.

D'banj doesn't have time exposing flesh anymore he's old for that, he's busy dealing with business.

Flavor should keep using his fufu body to make you girls have konji over night. smiley grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Meanwhile Make I talk to better persin.

BabyOsisi how are you?

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

They will learn by force.

In the last 3 days, Dozzybaba no dey sleep till 1am and despite the hunger wey dey cause trauma for him belle, he gats to wake up at 4am sharply to check what Odinma1 has done to him on NL

Chaii Odinma1 Nwoke Oma. Eze Gburugburu1 of NL .

bwahhawahhhahhaaaaaa.....

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Antivirus92(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

In other words, you are jobless and very hungry.

PM me, I have 3 job openings in my shop. Take up the opportunity to change ya life.

Thanks...

yeah, mr employer, i always know that there are many job opportunities at ekene dili chukwu motor park. U can fix ur brothers there first.

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by chino24: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Did anybody see my bingo? **crying**

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by chino24: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am looking for my bingo! Odimma did you see my bingo? cool

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Antivirus92: yeah, mr employer, i always know that there are many job opportunities at ekene dili chukwu motor park. U can fix ur brothers there first.

Abeg go sleep.

You are not on my level in any way. Or are you shinueye or winnans- one of Chino's monikers?

Ekene dili Chukwu?? Is that how your family transited themselves to Yolarbar land?

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Boring Ar.se mess grin

Ohhhh!...guy why u dey bore?..grin

I stopped romancing my future wifey Ada only to come and here see this epileptic line.... grin

'Borinfg ar.sze f.uck'?... Oh i see you love boring holes in anuses...Gawd!...grin

Anything with strong gluteus maximus asze cheeks muscles and a hole in the middle make you always happy...grin
Well it's because you are Salam's height...even the ugliest Serifat reject you like a plague...Fine you no fine, Oya make money no ..you say no..grin

Na so life tire you reach?...

'Dell inspiron Touchsmart is also pentium1'- Odinma1 the great IT consultant of Ndi Yolobar (2014)

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by chino24: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pepper soup on my mind.. cool cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ohhhh!...guy why dey bore?..grin

I stopped romancing my future wifey Ada only to come and here see this epileptic line.... grin

'Borinf ar.sze f.uck'?... Oh i see you love boring holes in anuses...Gawd!...grin

Anything with strong gluteus maximus asze cheek muscles and a hole in the middle make up always happy...grin

Well it's because you are Salam's height...even the ugliest Serifat reject you like a plague...Fine you no fine, Oya make money...you say no..grin

'Dell inspiron Touchsmart is also pentium1'- Odinma1 the great IT consultant of Ndi Yolobar (2014)

yada! yada!! yada!!! they can't even keep track of their lies. yesterday he was away inviting peeps to come and take is I ewu and tap yansh, today with future wife. dem take lie swear for una, same way the other fvcktard was posting on nairaland from a copter. scamp olofo.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by iconize(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
django1: Seriously speaking a lot more needs to be done in Lagos, south west and Nigeria generally.

You're not far from the truth.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Antivirus92(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Abeg go sleep.

You are not on my level in any way. Or are you shinueye or winnans- one of Chino's monikers?

Ekene dili Chukwu?? Is that how your family transited themselves to Yolarbar land?

fool @ 70. Look at this malnourished ekitti Arrow talking about level. Don't u know that u are millions of miles behind dozzy and chino?. So u think u are popular

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ohhhh!...guy why dey bore?..grin

'Borinf ar.sze f.uck'?... Oh i see you love boring holes in anuses...Gawd!...grin

Anything with strong gluteus maximus asze cheek muscles and a hole in the middle make up always happy...grin

Well it's because you are Salam's height...even the ugliest Serifat reject you like a plague...Fine you no fine, Oya make money...you say no..grin

Dozzy, if you have the courage, go and ask Ada my baby if she never receive Amu from me.

That is one of my call girls that I use now and again. The summary is that my left overs are your crown of glory. Dont be surprised if I am the real father of your future children cool cool

Meanwhile Congrats, when is your wedding? Is it going to take place Papa Ashafa Orile- Agege? I ask because I want to give my sweetie ADA a quickie before she says I DO to you. That would be wonderful, dont you think Nwanne? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Antivirus92: yeah, mr employer, i always know that there are many job opportunities at ekene dili chukwu motor park. U can fix ur brothers there first.

Yolobar people...Agberos in the SWaste, Bricklayers in the east...grin

Odinma1"s people have really suffered. Ozodingba ndi Yoruba.. Go to rapour hotel right now and see your brothers doing bricklaying and slaving for the Igbos..grin

I saw someone that looks like Tunde Salam only that the guy was permanently wearing a facecap..so person wey sabi am from NL no go see am...grin

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by iconize(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Otumfour your food is ready, copy and save the pictures as usual.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Odinma1 i have destroyed you once again like your God that i am. ..grin

I've been able to compare your quality of life with mine. Anyone who can't identify a dell inspiron is probably not computer literate...grin

I've proven beyond doubt that i'm dozzy ana ku oto ekene, Your benevolent lord and saviour... grin

Now it's time smooch my futue wifey and make her feel like a queen..cool

Report to this palace tommorow with Tunde for another round of spanking...grin cool

Now Tunde Salam submit your rectum to him so he can fill you up...grin

So long brothers..Wifey calls.. grin

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
TUG OF WAR!
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Dozzy, if you have the courage, go and ask Ada my baby if she never receive Amu from me.

That is one of my call girls that I use now and again. The summary is that my left overs are your crown of glory. Dont be surprised if I am the real father of your future children cool cool

Meanwhile Congrats, when is your wedding? Is it going to take place Papa Ashafa Orile- Agege? I ask because I want to give my sweetie ADA a quickie before she says I DO to you. That would be wonderful, dont you think Nwanne? grin grin

Indeed ,you are Igbo and we believe you.....lmao

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pathetic thread by a pathetic fellow.

You Igbos ehn

Wait,Oh how i wish that this thread will prevent the Igbos from trooping down to SW,but know they won't survive it.

Hmm i know the Op very well born in SW,survive in sW,work in the same SW...oh what more can one say...
Ibo,abeg troop out of SW abeg nah,
ok o

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
pls ooo,all IBo 's abeg o,as u can now see Lagos is a slum pls troop back home ...una no kuku like living in slums oya make una dey waka

i jusy hope this will discourage Ibos from trooping down to SW,i do hope o

Make una be discourage.thank u all.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Would these pictures of old part of Alausa stop these people from dreaming the Lagos dream...

The next set of internally displaced refugees are on their way here as I type this...

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebankole: Pathetic thread by a pathetic fellow.

You Igbos ehn

Wait,Oh how i wish that this thread will prevent the Igbos from trooping down to SW,but know they won't survive it.

Hmm i know the Op very well born in SW,survive in sW,work in the same SW...oh what more can one say...
Ibo,abeg troop out of SW abeg nah,
ok o

Since he has decided to go on the war path with the people and the land that he dreams to be successful in life....he will never partake in the milk and honey that is produce in the cities and towns of Lagos..he will never see fulfillment and success in Lagos.

He will return to Alaibo empty handed...dejected and frustrated in his old age back in his Ibo village.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Collynz0II: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
You all should watch out for my thread tomorrow.
'' Between a dog and a Yoruba man (reloaded) ''.
You are all invited!
Let us see who lives a better life between the two.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ebankole: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Collynz0II: You all should watch out for my thread tomorrow.
'' Between a dog and a Yoruba man (reloaded) ''.
You are all invited!
Let us see who lives a better life between the two.

hehehe,shouldn't you wait ni

Igbo and skulewu chest beating..
how many hair dey ur chest sef nna? hehhehe

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Chino, the desperate driver grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money / Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies / Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.