Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15256 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Seriously speaking a lot more needs to be done in Lagos, south west and Nigeria generally.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Yawn, so boring it could kill. Where is the formidable Dozzybaba? Where is he hiding? I am just destroying this version without even trying. cool cool Dalu!

I was told you are the champion around here, this is no contest at all. You are just vomiting rubbish without making any sense. Ok I think I know the problem- HUNGER and heat rash.

PM me and I will send my boys in Asaba to bring some food for you. When are you back to Papa Ashafa Orile Agege?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

You dey yawn?. . hungry dey catch you..

Oya tunde Salam aka Anago90, go and put your Islamic uncircumcised phalus in Oga passenger's mouth..yeah right there.. grin grin grin

Fill his fhaggot mouth with that water-water yoruba s.em.en till he gets filled.. grin grin

Odiwereh...hope you enjoyed swallowing his watery oligospermic Yoruba seeds?.. grin grin grin grin grin

bloody hungry fhaggot... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

May The Lord guide you and protect you and may your camera ever be sharp to give us pictures
Please enter inside inside and give us berra
If you can get a grown woman shaiting inside gutter ,better

Let us see what fashola and Tinubu have been doing

Don't reveal your location o
Just move in nicodemously and snap away
thanks my lady for the advice.

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Anger!...Anger.... grin grin grin

Fhaggot Ozodimgba..calm down!..calm down!.... grin grin grin
Your meager salaried job dey contribute to your vexation.. You should deploy this your mental energy writing down ideas and implementing them in your poverty-stricken life instead of writting long english against who's already smiling at your from the top.. grin grin

Of course you be typical yoruba, we all saw when she joined her mates to curse, to go naked and curse their children... grin grin

Hunger made you blind---you saw Dell touchsmart and called it Pentium 1...Vit A deficency.. grin grin grin

Point to ya mama here, so we can go beg here to rescind her curse on you.. grin grin

You are the product of an angry family here Dozie. grin grin

Just look at how incoherent you sound. You were in such a rush to save your destroyed reputation that you are not making any sense. Just look at the composition of your post? grin

Chineke Me, I have destroyed Papa Ashafa's finest. He is in a trance like persin wey Cele pastor dey flog and deliver at the same time.

Can the real Dozzybaba please stand up, all I see here is a beaten, destroyed man who is totally demoralized. What a shame. Nwanne I share your pain grin

Are those pictures from Papa Ashafa Orile Agege? No wonder you are such a wounded man.

God punish devil cheesy

Anambra Adigo mma cool cheesy cool cheesy

10 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: thanks malady for the advice.

Hehehe...customized don come again oo, which one be "malady" again? cheesy
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Oya tunde Salam aka Anago90, go and put your Islamic uncircumcised phalus in Oga passenger's mouth..yeah right there.. grin grin grin

Fill his fhaggot mouth with that water-water yoruba s.em.en till he gets filled.. grin grin

Odiwereh...hope you enjoyed swallowing his watery oligospermic Yoruba seeds?.. grin grin grin grin grin

mention my handle again and let amadioha strike dead all your family members in that slaughter yard at papa ashafa.

billionaire sending sos to punch, billionaire in the fairyland. I dey late to catch up my flight, yet the never do well can't answer simple flight routine questions I asked the basstarrd.

it's known by all that the posterboy of phaggotry nairaland branch nnwei1stson is from your part of the divide. how are we sure that anomaly doesn't run in the genome of all Igbo.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by tintingz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi: I need a good picture or two to bring back my appetite
Can someone post pictures of Dbanj and flavor nabania
Posting D'banj and Flavor pic together is an insult to the koko master.

The gap is there, you can't post that ibo fufu body called flavor with D'banj an entrepreneur, a well known artiste in many countries who is dinning with billionaires.

Sorry but won yato. smiley

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Odiwereh...hope you enjoyed swallowing his water oligospermic Yoruba seeds?.. grin grin grin grin grin

Chaii, how can I reduce a man to such a condition where he has lost his senses? Odinma1 Nwoke Oma!

When a man is reduced to using words like Oligospermismic, Oligoshasmic etc. You know they have lost the battle. tongue tongue Now we need cryptologists to decipher your words and psychologists to determine your mental condition.

I am in Owerri, I am in Kano, I am in Onitsha, I am in Asaba grin grin Anoufia grin

The summary is Dozzybaba is a Lab assistant with no future and I Odinma1 your boss is a true Entrepreneur that can change ya life cool

By the way.....

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
All these nonsense because a coward behaved like a true coward on Sunday.....

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anonimi: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
django1:

I guess he is trying to be stylish as in my lady joined together but he does not realize it is the French for sickness, almost wink
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
django1:

I meant mylady

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
anonimi:

I guess he is trying to be stylish as in my lady joined together but he does not realize it is the French for sickness, almost wink

Yeah, I knew what he was trying to say but I've always told him he was poorly educated, he should have stayed back in the south west to complete his education, he went back to the east and got seriously retar.ded.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
tintingz: Posting D'banj and Flavor pic together is an insult to the koko master.

The gap is there, you can't post that ibo fufu body called flavor with D'banj an entrepreneur, a well known artiste in many countries who is dinning with billionaires.

Sorry but won yato. smiley

Fufu like this?
Umu nwanyi bia nu gbara Anya Christmas

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

Chaii, how can I reduce a man to such a condition where he has lost his senses? Odinma1 Nwoke Oma!

When a man is reduced to using words like Oligospermismic, Oligoshasmic etc. You know they have lost the battle. tongue tongue Now we need cryptologists to decipher your words and psychologists to determine your mental condition.

I am in Owerri, I am in Kano, I am in Onitsha, I am in Asaba grin grin Anoufia grin

The summary is Dozzybaba is a Lab assistant with no future and I Odinma1 your boss is a true Entrepreneur that can change ya life cool

By the way.....

the fvckhead is as boring as the fart of a tortoise. should the house see his plea for a place in luth for a space for housemanship.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

You are the product of an angry family here Dozie. grin grin

Just look at how incoherent you sound. You were in such a rush to save your destroyed reputation that you are not making any sense. Just look at the composition of your post? grin

Chineke Me, I have destroyed Papa Ashafa's finest. He is in a trance like persin wey Cele pastor dey flog and deliver at the same time.

Can the real Dozzybaba please stand up, all I see here is a beaten, destroyed man who is totally demoralized. What a shame. Nwanne I share your pain grin

Are those pictures from Papa Ashafa Orile Agege? No wonder you are such a wounded man.

God punish devil cheesy

Anambra Adigo mma cool cheesy cool cheesy

"Hmm fresh and sweet boy"--Italiano1 aka Odinma1 aka Ozodimgba1 of Dopemu under bridge (2014).. grin grin

how many litters of Yoruba Se..men did you swallow today?... grin grin grin

The kain GIT and rectal infection wey you get eh...na "ka o di mara chukwu"..people go exclaim when dem give up to treat you... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
django1:

Yeah, I knew what he was trying to say but I've always told him he was poorly educated, he should have stayed back in the south west to complete his education, he went back to the east and got seriously retar.ded.
thanks for reminding me, atleast It won't stop my camera from working perfectly, see you 2mao.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:
"Hmm fresh and sweet boy"--Italiano1 aka Odinma1 aka Ozodimgba1 of Dopemu under bridge (2014).. grin grin

how many litters of Yoruba Se..men did you swallow today?... grin grin grin

The kain GIT and rectal infection wey you get eh...na "ka o di mara chukwu"..people go exclaim when dem give up to treat you... grin grin

you have never seen an aeroplane interior all your life except for the one you see in the movie. however the italino1 you trying to drag into your humiliation night has posted a flight ticket from London to Lagos. dozie airport dey papa ashafa too... bwahhaahaaaaa...

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ tingtingz Dbanj needs at least 4 more years in the gym to match flavor
I meant Dbanj with clothes on in my post you quoted

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

By the way.....

You be enterpreneur but couldn't respond on NL between 8am and 4pm..Na chinese-owned factory you dey work?.. grin

Even emeka will allow you use you device during your break time..yet you couldn't. Him don sack you?... grin grin grin

I dey suspect say Emeka don sack you from him IT center...How much you thief go buy Oloyin?... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: thanks for reminding me, atleast It won't stop my camera from working perfectly, see you 2mao.

Bring good pictures o
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by chino24: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Igbos are naturally sweet..

Just look at the dband that looks like an ordinary thug on the street.. cheesy

babyosisi:

Fufu like this?

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: Igbos are naturally sweet..

Just look at the dband that looks like an ordinary thug on the street.. cheesy

Dbanj is not bad o
He is built like an Igbo man
Is he ijebu
They are the ones that look comely from that axis

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Fufu like this?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
MzJackBaueress: cheesy cheesy

Nne eh
Chai
Lee nu anu nta nta

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

mention my handle again and let amadioha strike dead all your family members in that slaughter yard at papa ashafa.

billionaire sending sos to punch, billionaire in the fairyland. I dey late to catch up my flight, yet the never do well can't answer simple flight routine questions I asked the basstarrd.

it's known by all that the posterboy of phaggotry nairaland branch nnwei1stson is from your part of the divide. how are we sure that anomaly doesn't run in the genome of all Igbo.

Salam..thank you for filling Odinma1's mouth with that Islamic se.me.n... Hope he didn't mistakenly swallow one of your scrotum... grin grin grin

check well o.. if any of your scrotal balls get missing, we'll hire a caterpillar to rip open his Yoruba mouth and stomach... grin

If he chewed it...then we'll have to hang him and transplant one of his scrotum to you...how bout that? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

You be enterpreneur but couldn't respond on NL between 8am and 4pm..Na chinese-owned factory you dey work?.. grin

Even emeka will allow you use you device during your break time..yet you couldn't. Him don sack you?... grin grin grin

I dey suspect say Emeka don sack you from him IT center...How much you thief go buy Oloyin?... grin grin grin

It is obvious that you dont what hardwork means , if you did then you will not be living at Papa Ashafa Orile Agege. grin

Those times are when I get clients trooping in to buy spare parts. What I have made today, you have not made in the last 2 years. No be mouth Dozie cool cool

Funny enough, I have 2 Emekas working for me and they can feed you easily. They dont live in Agege I can assure you.

Abegi Dozie up your game, you are too boring for my liking tonite. What is wrong with you? Have they taken light in your area again?

6 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by tintingz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Fufu like this?

See his fufu body. grin grin

He should reduce the take of fufu, akpu.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LSxE0YRfu64/UQpD6lf9dNI/AAAAAAAALVI/Ye2MVR-1vBM/s280/Flavour%2Beating%2Bfufu.jpeg[/img]

grin

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
dozzybaba:

Salam..thank you for filling Odinma1's mouth with that Islamic se.me.n... Hope he didn't mistakenly swollen one of your scrotum... grin grin grin

check well o.. if any of your scrotal balls get missing, we'll hire a caterpillar to rip open his Yoruba mouth and stomach... grin

If he chewed it...then we'll have to hang him and transplant one of his scrotum to you...how bout that? grin grin

yada! yada!! yada!!! lame, i'm homophobic and I need to get hand on your brother nnwei1stson and hand him over to abuja sharia council for a stoning to death section. I can't wish my enemy to experience one night in papa ashafa.

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

the fvckhead is as boring as the fart of a tortoise. should the house see his plea for a place in luth for a space for housemanship.

No lets leave that for future purposes. It is a marathon and not a sprint.

I see Chino making mouth, I give him just 24 hours and if he continues to misbehave then I will teach him a lesson he wont forget cool

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

It is obvious that you dont what hardwork means , if you did then you will not be living at Papa Ashafa Orile Agege. grin

Those times are when I get clients trooping in to buy spare parts. What I have made today, you have not made in the last 2 years. No be mouth Dozie cool cool

Funny enough, I have 2 Emekas working for me and they can feed you easily. They dont live in Agege I can assure you.

Abegi Dozie up your game, you are too boring for my liking tonite. What is wrong with you? Have they taken light in your area again?

NEPA take light another round of sos writing to punch newspaper.. I want to use your esteem medium to bla bla bla... that guy is the s.i unit of suffer head.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
babyosisi:

Nne eh
Chai
Lee nu anu nta nta
imacha kwa! #teamsixpacks# nwanne!

How are you doing sister m? been a while! Otego ahuru gi na nairaland. Idi kwa agha?

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by anago90: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
odinma1:

No lets leave that for future purposes. It is a marathon and not a sprint.

I see Chino making mouth, I give him just 24 hours and if he continues to misbehave then I will teach him a lesson he wont forget cool

let reserve our best arsenals for the best battle kind of. chino and wifey adultery chat up must hit frontpage

cc mynd44
oam4j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tension As Herdsmen Plot Invasion Of Enugu Community- VANGUARD / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday / Suspend Maikanti Baru, NNPC Boss - PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.