Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39157 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
bellong:

Submission is a relative term. You may not be submissive in an area but completely submissive in others...

Next list?

Sure.

I'm extremely picky. I want what I want to be exactly how I want it. Some might say high maintenance.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 3:18am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sure.

I'm extremely picky. I want what I want to be exactly how I want it. Some might say high maintenance.

This is not picky but staying true to what you want. It means you can't compromise what you want.

Its not bad....

Next.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2014
bellong:

This is not picky but staying true to what you want. It means you can't compromise what you want.

Its not bad....

Next.

Haha fine.

I think that's it. If you can find someone to handle all that. Plus I'm extremely stubborn.

And he has to wear a suit and have nice shoes.and really smart and funny and patient and hardworking and nice. smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha fine.

I think that's it. If you can find someone to handle all that. Plus I'm extremely stubborn.

And he has to wear a suit and have nice shoes.and really smart and funny and patient and hardworking and nice. smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ha.... all these things in a man... there is God ooooo..

Actually, what you have listed are not out of place... And yes, I have them that can fit in
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2014
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ha.... all these things in a man... there is God ooooo..

Actually, what you have listed are not out of place... And yes, I have them that can fit in

Loool well yes. Its not too much to ask cheesy

Hmm lol really shocked.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha fine.

Hmm!!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2014
LongShadow:
Hmm!!
Lol too much?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by bellong: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Loool well yes. Its not too much to ask cheesy

Hmm lol really shocked.

Check your mail
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2014
bellong:

Check your mail

Replied.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol too much?
Not really!!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2014
LongShadow:
Not really!!

Haha then good.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha then good.
Aiit!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by stanvesco(m): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2014
jmoore:
I won't propose to her with a ring.
hahahaha,
na chain u go use ?? Bros na wa 4 u oh,
u wan use cuff links propose to her neh
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Ifylondon(f): 10:33am On May 08, 2017
LMAO THATS HILARIOUS

Unlike your cheap self. I don't get the bus. I take the train... from London bridge to the Peckham rye station.

I never have to stay long anyways... we all know only broke niiggas live in Peckham. No offense.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by TsSeduction: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
cooljoe:
notin jare. Just here tryna get u to talk abou ur r/s, but I c ts samtin u don't wana talk about. Hwz u nd dat ur luvly bed? Hope dere shall b no seduction nd funny play dis night
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Heroclitus(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2019
[quote author=TsSeduction post=82270514][/quote]

Wow...love ur moniker
Thats Mariana cordoba

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.